Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 03:28:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851030 times)
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #880 on: March 15, 2004, 01:45:57 PM »

I thought it was pretty good - think HBK should have won over Benouit as i think that guy sucks, bit boring for my liking.

Anyways, can someone explain to my why great wrestlers with great characters like The Rock, and Stone Cold are really low on the bill?

Riot In Everyone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #881 on: March 15, 2004, 01:47:51 PM »

WMXX REVIEW:

John Cena vs Big Show:
Cena cut a good promo at the start but the match sucked, nice for Cena to win but both of these guys need in ring work 4/10

RAW TAG TITLE MATCH:
It was ok lame finish though i went for food during this, Cade/Jindrak should of won 3/10

Chris Jericho vs Christian:
Decent match, both these 2 of great in and out of the ring and what an ending those slaps, fuck they were violent, complete with the after match stuff i gotta give this 8/10

Rock N' Sock Connection vs Evolution:
As a match it was mediocore but the star power and finish helped boost things, great to see Orton getting a good push, shows WWE are looking to the future 6/10

Playboy Evening Gown Match:
Not enough skin, total waste of my time 1/10

Cruiserweight Open:
This sucked it just managed to make every cruiserweight apart from Rey, Chavo & Tajiri look crap they way they were pinned so quickly 4/10

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar w/Austin as Guest Referee:
Unlike most of you i enjoyed it, hell i know these 2 aren't great in the ring, i never expected much and the crowd cracked me up fuck i found it funny, especially Jim Ross' lame attempts to cover things up 6/10

Smackdown Tag Title Match:
Boring, worthless stars apart from TWGTT, shit match, shit finish; 3/10

Victoria vs Molly Holly:
Good match, funny heading, Molly you were a 6-7 now your a 2 this match gets a 6/10

Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle:
Both guys were on top form this match rocked so much and even though Eddie won the title a month ago this was the match where i thought, yes you look like a true main eventer, i mean his title win was overshadowed by Goldberg's interference this gets 9/10

Undertaker's Entrance:
This was class this gets a 10/10

Undertaker vs Kane:
Old School Taker on the ropes, Taker sits up, Taker Tombstones Kane, otherwise it was a bit crappy but hey these guys ain't Angle or Benoit: 6/10

HBK vs HHH vs Chris Benoit:
What can i say but class, i wanted HBK to win but that did not stop this match being he best thing i have seen in ages, HHH slimmed down is now faster and better more like the old Trips and well done for tapping out, HBK great German suplexes and moonsault to the outside and well done for tapping to the crippler to making Benoit look good - good thing HHH was there to stop you're hand going down when you tried tapping and Benoit you can't use the mic, you'll never hit your head on a roof like Big Show but in the ring you are magic, this was perfection 10/10

Overall despite some shit i enjoyed it, not the best ever but still great if Mania can pull out 2 classics then it's good

WM3 gave us Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant and Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat vs Macho Man Randy Savage

WM6 gave us Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior

WM7 gave us Ultimate Warrior vs Macho Man Randy Savage

WM8 gave us Bret 'The Hitman' Hart vs Roddy Piper

WM10 gave us HBK vs Razor and Owen vs Bret

WM12 gave us HBK vs Bret

WM13 gave us Austin vs Bret

WM14 gave us HBK vs Austin

WM15 gave us Austin vs The Rock 1

WM17 gave us Austin vs The Rock 2

WM18 gave us Hulk Hogan vs The Rock

WM19 gave us HBK vs Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

WM20 gave us HBK vs Benoit vs HHH and Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

So looking at it this 'Mania gave us some good stuff for us to look back on  ok

In other news:

The following is from WWE.com:

Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold

Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #882 on: March 15, 2004, 02:44:22 PM »

I'm gonna be honest

That was no better than most episodes of Raw

The only part of that that got me going was the Dead Man's return that was just awesome, the match wasn't great but still worth the 5 hours alone. Though i agree with whoever said he was a cross between his dead man gimmick and biker gimmick, they were a bit on the fence.

Triple H/Michaels/Benoit was poor - each man got a slap and was reduced to unconciousness for about 10 mins, absurd, there was rarely all three in the ring, Shawn Michaels was padding. Triple H jobbing at the end was just sad.

While overal i enjoyed it i didn't enjoy it any more than most regualr episodes

ed. the Lesnar/Golberg match wow, i couldn't belive how bad that was - but the crowd just hated them both (how did they all know Lesnar was leaving?Huh?) Wonder why that hatred doesn't show on raw/smackdown.....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 02:46:25 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #883 on: March 15, 2004, 03:42:58 PM »

ive got to say that this wm is probably my favourite

us title match - 7/10 that 7 is purely because the belt is off show.eddie made it mean something show crapped on it

worlld tag title - 6/10 - some neat offense.i hope wwe uses booker and rvd in a decent angle now

y2j vs christian 8.5/10 - i loved this match.they did well to recover from their slip on the ropes.afterwards the trish thing whilst i knew it was gonna happen it was gr8!

rock n sock vs evolution - 8/10 - pure sports entertainment for me.a big shock to see randy pick up the fall.hopefully foley vs orton at backlash??

divas tag match n/a - they looked good.thats all u can really say i guess

brock vs goldie 3/10 - the tough ny crowd kinda put a dampner of things as did brock but the hype before hand was kool

cruiser open - 6/10 - some really exciting spots but a little rushed and the elimination of akio was a joke

wwe tag title - 4/10 - i cant remember a thing about this match.nuff said

women's title - 7/10 - gr8 match but poor molly!!!she was starting to look amazing as her divas pic on wwe.com showed but now she kinda looks like something outta the matrix

eddie vs kurt - 10/10 - wonderful from start 2 finish.u saw it so i dont need 2 say more

taker vs kane - 10/10 - taker and bearers enterance made it for me.it felt like i was 10 years old again watching the taker and i havent felt like that in a long time!complete mark out moment

world title match 10/10 - one of the best wm main events in recent years if not ever.the action was non stop and it had the ending i wanted 2 see.also the shock moment hunter jobbed!!(actually was it just me or did greg valentine resemble hhh in 30 years time??)

the ending - the new dawning of smaller more talented champions?

i hope so..... ok
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #884 on: March 15, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »

man....the undertaker?s entrance was just FUCKING amazing to say the least.

that moment stole the whole show if u ask me
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #885 on: March 15, 2004, 04:01:40 PM »

man....the undertaker?s entrance was just FUCKING amazing to say the least.

that moment stole the whole show if u ask me

It was one of the high points . Grin

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #886 on: March 15, 2004, 06:08:51 PM »

Firstly...

How can you all have not mentioned the intro?

That showed that this was going to be classic from the outset.

"Twenty years ago..."

Me and the five people that I was with all burst out laughing. It sounded like a spoof.

And then...When the camera zoomed out, showing Vince, Shane and a baby. I almost couldn't breathe. Hillarious.  Smiley

The build up to the Mick Foley match wasn't fantastic either.
The only reason I enjoyed it so much was because of how ridiculous Ric Flair is looking these days. You know when the camera came towards them up the stairs? My friend said that it was probably on Ric's chair lift. Made my Wrestlemania.

And what has happened to the Rock?  Sad
I always hated him when he was the biggest face ever, but he was somebody I liked to hate. But now he just seems...I don't know, childish. He seems to have lost his mic skills in some respects. He used to look really cool while talking like he was ten, but yesterday he just looked ridiculous, with his arms everywhere, that ridiculous tattoo, and a body that now seems out of proportion.  Sad

Another great part of the night was when they just seemed to dismiss the whole "If you lose you get your hair cut off" garbage.
Everything that happened after the end of the match was just awful. Nobody knew what they were doing. The referee, while her hair was being cut, was just at a loose end, wandering around. They must have realised that the whole thing was a shambles. They cut to Coach and Mikey, who carely mentioned it, and then showed the Kurt/Eddie warmup. And then Kurt entered while Molly was still having her hair cut! At least let the barber do it for God's sake, so it was done quicker. Terribly put together.

It was just kind of depressing how the whle thing seemed so rushed.  Undecided
And what was with the "Coach go and find Undertatker" angle? I thought that there would be a great build up to the deadman, with Coach having the shit scared out of him and the like; maybe meeting a new Ministry (pure speculation  Wink) member along the way. But no. They used it for one incredibly weak joke.

Another thing thing that I could not understand was why were no special matches? The classics are created from these. Maybe just a ladder, cage match, hell in a cell; hell, even a fucking submission match.

And why have the two matches for the tag team championships the same fucking match?! I wasn't aware of that before last night. It lacked originality, and both matches were just awful.

Consqeuently, I seem to be the only person who enjoyed the cruiserweight match. It didn't go stale, and was quite enjoyable to watch.

Lesnar/Goldberg was just weird...I was actually confused when it finished. Although I thought that the tension at the beggining was great.

Funny though...We have been saying all week how it was pretty amazing how Stone Cold always seemed to catch the cans. And then last night some fool hits him in the face. Brilliant. Had us laughing.

Undertakers return was just plain dissapointing. He looked like a fucking Cowboy, his hair wasn't long or black enough and his facial hair just didn't suit him. The druids were much better at 14, much more mysterious. Here the flames were dripping all over the place, it was too light for my liking, and you could clearly see the fire extinguishers in full view.

I guess I'm just bitter that Wrestling took a nose dive around 2000, and it would have taken a lot to impress me.  Undecided

But, as somebody on here said a little while ago, to enjoy wrestling, you can't take it seriously. Leave your IQ and the thinking that you could make a ppv a thousand times better than this at the door.   Smiley

And I did actually really enjoy watching it. I would happily watch another one, even if it was mainly because of us ripping the piss most of the time.

I was just kind of depressed that the whole thing seemed so rushed.  Sad

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2004, 10:54:55 AM »

But, as somebody on here said a little while ago, to enjoy wrestling, you can't take it seriously. Leave your IQ and the thinking that you could make a ppv a thousand times better than this at the door.   Smiley

That was me Cheesy

Used, i agree with everything u said above...so many weak moments, and while i enjoyed it at the time i look back at it and am not that impressed now....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2004, 11:19:39 AM »

John Cena interviewed by Method Man on MTV.com

John Cena's a busy man. On Sunday, he stepped in to the ring to beat the 7-foot-tall, 500-pound Big Show for the WWE U.S. Championship at Wrestlemania XX. But his biggest challenge may lie even further down the road, as Cena prepares to enter the rap game. The rising WWE star has proven that he can move arenas with his mic skills as easily as he does with his in-ring skills, and his debut album is expected to arrive later this year. Through the power of his weekly appearances on the WWE's Smackdown, the self-proclaimed "Doctor of Thuganomics" has already tried out his rhymes on millions of ears, but is he ready to go toe-to-toe with hip-hop's big dogs? Who better than Method Man to find out? The hip-hop icon (and wrestling fan) sat down with Cena recently to talk about their shared loves: wrestling and hip-hop.

Method Man: When did you fall in love with hip-hop?

John Cena: In 1985, my dad bought me a CD player for Christmas. This is when CDs first came out. I wanted the boom box with the TV in it. I got the CD instead. I didn't even know what CDs were. I was rocking tapes like everybody else. One of the first CDs he ever got me was the Fat Boys' Crushin': "The Fat Boys are back/ And you know they can never be wack!" Right after that, everything just kind of fell into place. I wore that CD out, then everything else hit after that. I must have been 10.

Method Man: Are all your rhymes you say when you come out the ring written, or off the head?

Cena: A lot of stuff is off the top of the head, but because they let me go off the top of the head so much, sometimes I say things that make Vince [McMahon] go, "It's a little too raw for TV." Now I burnt my bridges too much, so I gotta run everything by everybody to make sure, but once in a while I'll try to slip my stuff in.

Method Man: You are officially a rapper, 'cause they hit us with that every day, all day. "Can we have a chart of the lyrics so we can know everything you're going to say? No, that's not acceptable!" Last year at Wrestlemania, you issued an open challenge for a rapper to come battle you, and no one answered the call. How surprising is that?

Cena: That was something I could understand. I've been doing this rap thing not for a while, only two or three months. I'm a small-time white kid trying to represent hip-hop. If a hip-hop artist comes up and beats me in a battle, who did they beat? A small-town white kid who ain't never been an MC, who ain't never done nothing. Now if an MC comes to battle and they get beat by a small-town white boy, that's MC suicide. So there wasn't a positive aspect for the rapper, nothing positive that the rapper could gain out of it. There is no exposure they can possibly have, so I can understand why it didn't pan out. We had a little fun with that anyway. We had cardboard cutouts, just poking fun at people. It's all fun. We keep it on wax.  There's no worries ... nothing's going wrong.

Method Man: And plus, a lot of y'all rap dudes can't fight anyway, so all you'd have to do is just sit on it and be easy.

Cena: Nah, we had some fun instead. Hopefully, at the end of the year, or the years to come, you'll see some hip-hop people like Meth up on WWE!

Method Man: If you had a choice of rappers, what MC would you choose as your tag-team partner ? present company excluded?

Cena: Man, Bone Crusher's a big dude, and he ain't never scared! I ain't forgetting about him. He's a big dude.

Method Man: And he don't look like he stinks. That's the biggest thing to me. Most fat dudes look like they funky. He don't look like he stink. He look like a rather clean brother.

Cena: I could ride with him, too. I'd be like, "All right. We got to travel, but you ain't gonna stink up the car. You're a big dude, so you're gonna hold it down." Bone Crusher, if you need me and you want to slam some bodies down, I ain't never scared!

Method Man How daunting will it be to make people believe you're a legitimate MC?

Cena: Well, the thing is, I'm doing an album. I'm rapping every week. If you watch wrestling, you now know the hip-hop culture is being represented with wrestling. For the longest time, the cultures have almost been parallel. They're very similar, but there's never been that joint, there's never been that bridge. I don't care if they recognize John as an MC or as a rapper. I want people to look at WWE and know that hip-hop is accepted in that circle.

Method Man: Who are some of the people that you're working with on your album?

Cena: I'm looking forward to working with my boy Freddie Fox. Maybe we can get some members of the Wu, maybe Meth, Red. Anybody over there from Def Jam, I'm feeling Joe Budden. Joey's one of my guys. Eminem, obviously I'm a fan of his. Pretty much my feel toward MCs is, if you really got heart, you got passion, let's get on and do something. I like doing stuff with people that's real.

Method Man: So, there's not a collaboration that's about to go down with 'NSYNC or Christina Aguilera?

Cena: I won't be doing that.

http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/wwe/news_feature_040312/?_requestid=65078

Cool, the lst rap album i bought was a Method man one and he is my fave MC, as well as John Cena being one of my faves in WWE at the moment, this is real cool and i will definately be buying this album!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2004, 12:57:36 PM »

The backstage attitude concerning Kurt Angle?s recent numbness in his hands is not very optimistic. Many within the company expect that the tests will reveal that he will need to undergo surgery on his surgically repaired neck.

The situation is being taken very serious, as most understand that if Angle does undergo surgery again, there is a good possibility that it will be career ending and Angle will be forced to retire.

Several people backstage have said that Angle hasn?t been his usual happy self backstage and is not in high spirits. The threat of his wrestling career being over is definitely taking its toll on him emotionally.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2004, 02:22:04 PM »

The backstage attitude concerning Kurt Angle?s recent numbness in his hands is not very optimistic. Many within the company expect that the tests will reveal that he will need to undergo surgery on his surgically repaired neck.

The situation is being taken very serious, as most understand that if Angle does undergo surgery again, there is a good possibility that it will be career ending and Angle will be forced to retire.

Several people backstage have said that Angle hasn?t been his usual happy self backstage and is not in high spirits. The threat of his wrestling career being over is definitely taking its toll on him emotionally.

Man if i was in his position i would be more concerned about getting paralysed, fuck being able to wrestle - he could lose his ability to even move!!!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2004, 03:49:22 PM »

Man if i was in his position i would be more concerned about getting paralysed, fuck being able to wrestle - he could lose his ability to even move!!!

Come on dude, you know what Angle is like, yes of course he has a life outside of wrestling, but really when it all comes down to it Wrestling is his life...look at Flair and Hogan....what are they doing now? Well into there 50's and still wrestling, they know nothing else....perhaps this is what Kurt is scared of? I fucking would be.

3 gold medals a distinguished career in the WWE countless fans and anti-fans, it can take its toll on even the most steadfast and courageous.

If i was Angle i would be emotionally disturbed as well, although like you i would put wrestling on hold and concentrate on life.
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #892 on: March 16, 2004, 05:41:04 PM »

Wrestlemania was friggin awesome, but what was the point of the Playboy tag match.  If I wanted T&A, well... I'd go on my computer

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #893 on: March 16, 2004, 07:13:10 PM »

Wrestlemania was friggin awesome, but what was the point of the Playboy tag match.  If I wanted T&A, well... I'd go on my computer

Breaks up the show, adds some light hearted entertainment to an otherwise tense affair(title matches, Undertaker return etc) and gives the live crowd and the TV audience something different to get their teeth into.

And what better to get your teeth into than Torrie's,Sables, Stacy's and Jackies T&A as you so rightly put it!

I know i wouldnt mind, in fact i would graciously accept! Cheesy

Twice.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #894 on: March 16, 2004, 08:00:19 PM »

Meh, it was better than the cruiserweight match, and the 2 tag matches, and the US title match, and the womens title match and the main event etc etc etc.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #895 on: March 17, 2004, 03:27:56 AM »

the lottery is a horrible idea

i love Raw i love all the wrestlers on it and i dont wanna have to spend  2 hours on a thursday watchin smackdown for a few raw superstars i love

they need to just end the fuckin brand extension that way the possibilities are endless

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #896 on: March 17, 2004, 08:39:37 AM »

the lottery is a horrible idea

i love Raw i love all the wrestlers on it and i dont wanna have to spend  2 hours on a thursday watchin smackdown for a few raw superstars i love

they need to just end the fuckin brand extension that way the possibilities are endless

Damn right beer

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #897 on: March 17, 2004, 01:43:34 PM »

Okay so we end the brand extension...then what....there is only one champion, which means either Chris Benoit's or Eddie Guererro's title victory means nothing. Whichever one is left is then stuck at the top with triple h and shawn michaels feuding with him, at least with two belts then triple h doesnt have all the glory. Also there will be too many titles, this is both good (one set of tag belts gets dropped so the few good teams can do their best to save the dwindling division) and bad - either the us or ic title is dropped, which then means that either orton or cenas push was also pointless. Then we have the crusierweights and the women, the only two groups which have exclusivity on either brand, now i dont know what is gonna happen after this lottery but the way i see, the cruiserweights get bugger all time at the moment so they will get even less time if everyone is on both shows. May i remind you that without the brand extension the following people may not have gotten their chance one way or another....Orton, Cena, Haas, Benjamin, Chavo, Christian, Rey, Matt Hardy, Jindrak, Cade, Batista, Bashams, Tajiri, Akio, Sakoda and Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit would defiantely not be World Champions. Yes there are some negatives aswell as im sure a brand extension hater will point out shortly, but i truely believe that in the long run this is a good thing, if wrestling takes another upturn then the possibilties of cross promotional feud one day is limitless, just look at the anticipation we had built for the inter bouts at WM, another thing is that the 'big 4' pay per views feel much more important as a result of all superstars being under the same roof for one nite. The brand extension has done no harm to wwe, no it doesnt appear to have made a drastic improvement in terms of ratings since it came to being but it is something that they are gonna stick with. We now have the intriguing situation of 'who goes where?' and will no doubt freshen thing up and create new feuds and storylines. I don't understand why so many are against the brand extension when, as far as i can see it has and will continue to be a very positive thing.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #898 on: March 17, 2004, 02:38:03 PM »

Okay so we end the brand extension...then what....there is only one champion, which means either Chris Benoit's or Eddie Guererro's title victory means nothing. Whichever one is left is then stuck at the top with triple h and shawn michaels feuding with him, at least with two belts then triple h doesnt have all the glory. Also there will be too many titles, this is both good (one set of tag belts gets dropped so the few good teams can do their best to save the dwindling division) and bad - either the us or ic title is dropped, which then means that either orton or cenas push was also pointless. Then we have the crusierweights and the women, the only two groups which have exclusivity on either brand, now i dont know what is gonna happen after this lottery but the way i see, the cruiserweights get bugger all time at the moment so they will get even less time if everyone is on both shows. May i remind you that without the brand extension the following people may not have gotten their chance one way or another....Orton, Cena, Haas, Benjamin, Chavo, Christian, Rey, Matt Hardy, Jindrak, Cade, Batista, Bashams, Tajiri, Akio, Sakoda and Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit would defiantely not be World Champions. Yes there are some negatives aswell as im sure a brand extension hater will point out shortly, but i truely believe that in the long run this is a good thing, if wrestling takes another upturn then the possibilties of cross promotional feud one day is limitless, just look at the anticipation we had built for the inter bouts at WM, another thing is that the 'big 4' pay per views feel much more important as a result of all superstars being under the same roof for one nite. The brand extension has done no harm to wwe, no it doesnt appear to have made a drastic improvement in terms of ratings since it came to being but it is something that they are gonna stick with. We now have the intriguing situation of 'who goes where?' and will no doubt freshen thing up and create new feuds and storylines. I don't understand why so many are against the brand extension when, as far as i can see it has and will continue to be a very positive thing.

Thank Fuck at last someone who supports it, i mean look at the roster without the brand split, if everyone was on one show feuds will need to be built therfore title feud will involved say HHH vs HBK vs Benoit, Eddie gets pushed down feuds with say Orton, then you have continuing tag feuds and cruiserweight and you just have too much the brand extension can only be ditched if about 20-30 wrestlers were fired, so who should be fired to end the extension;

Rikishi
Scotty
La Resistance (Rene and Slyvan not Rob Conway give him a new gimmick)
Big Show (there will be too many main eventers no room for him)
Faarooq (too old and boring)
Bradshaw (give him a job backstage)
The Basham Brothers
A-Train
Test
Billy Kidman (mr where's my personality)
Ultimo Dragon (going nowhere)
Dudley Boyz (too stale and they can't work as single stars)
Spike (fuck off mr crash dummy)
Hardcore Holly
Funaki
Bill Demott
Matt Morgan
Orlando Jordan
Chris Nowinski
John Heindendrich
Lance Storm
Mark Henry
Maven
Rodney Mack
Scott Steiner
Rosey

Get rid of them get a bit of new talent and have one roster if they stay u gotta have the brand split

BTW anyone in the UK with Sky watch channel 432 the wrestling channel it has Jeff Jarrett's NWA:TNA it's class the likes of D'Lo Brown, Raven, Jamal, Jerry Lynn & Juvented Guerrera all look class on it
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #899 on: March 17, 2004, 02:47:55 PM »

Damn never really thought about the brand spilt like that, you guys bring up some good points .

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: