Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 07:29:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851166 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #800 on: March 08, 2004, 07:24:30 PM »

awesome big ploppa thats what i want in this thread

im so fired up about raw tonight it sucks u all have to wait til friday

ill be thinking of u guys while im watching the spectacular last raw before wrestlemania

i really wouldnt be able to understand why trish would turn on jericho maybe to get back at him for breakinher heart, kind of one up him, but if jericho beats christian where can that feud go from there? u know? so christian to prolong the feud has to win, what better way then turn trish heel, jericho just dont look right with a woman, it doesnt suit his character, and imagine the promos he could cut on christian and trish thats amazing
« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 07:25:28 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #801 on: March 08, 2004, 09:26:17 PM »

holy holy holy fuck!!!!

Raw has been on for like 20 minutes and it has been so fuckin amazing already

wait till u guys watch the opening, Kane and the undertaker shit undertaker scared the shit out of kane, UT wasnt there but the ring started shaking and shit there was a casket int he ring kane opened it and a urn was there

awesome

cade/jindrak and la resistance beat booker t rvd and dudleyz

jericho was on the phone with trish and christian jumped him and kicked his ass from behind, he grabbed the phone and told trish that he left jericho in the position she's accustomed to, on his back! awesome so far u guys will freak when u watch it!

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #802 on: March 09, 2004, 08:15:13 AM »

Raw was fuckin amazing I can't wait till this sunday. This could be the best mania yet.  yes

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #803 on: March 09, 2004, 01:43:13 PM »

Jimmy Snuka is scheduled to be in the corner of The Rock and Mick Foley Sunday at MSG.
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #804 on: March 10, 2004, 08:54:20 AM »

Im slowly starting to get back into wrestling. I dont take it seriously - in fact mostly its funny, but at the gym theres alwasy wrestling on and its the most entertaining thing to watch. Whats the differance between the WWE Title and the World Title?, and whats the US Title? - remember i havent watched wrestling for a couple of years - back when it was still WWF and they had the WWF Champion, Intercontinetal, Hardcore, Tag Team, Cruiseweight and that was pretty much it. Oh and for any UK watchers (Stoned) when and where is WM10 on - Sky Sports im guessing?

Riot In Everyone!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #805 on: March 10, 2004, 10:37:52 AM »

the world tilte is for Raw and the wwe title is forSmackdown . The us title is Smackdown version of the ic title on Raw

Lineker10
VIP

« Reply #806 on: March 10, 2004, 10:49:07 AM »

the world tilte is for Raw and the wwe title is forSmackdown . The us title is Smackdown version of the ic title on Raw

so are they like two completely differant events now? Do Raw wrestlers only appear on Raw and SD wrestlers on SD? Do they not have people on Raw fighting people from sD?

Riot In Everyone!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #807 on: March 10, 2004, 10:56:50 AM »

Yeah, about a two years ago they spilt the roster into two shows. The two brands do on occasion have matches.  ok
« Last Edit: March 10, 2004, 10:59:43 AM by timothy » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #808 on: March 10, 2004, 01:24:11 PM »

Im slowly starting to get back into wrestling. I dont take it seriously - in fact mostly its funny, but at the gym theres alwasy wrestling on and its the most entertaining thing to watch. Whats the differance between the WWE Title and the World Title?, and whats the US Title? - remember i havent watched wrestling for a couple of years - back when it was still WWF and they had the WWF Champion, Intercontinetal, Hardcore, Tag Team, Cruiseweight and that was pretty much it. Oh and for any UK watchers (Stoned) when and where is WM10 on - Sky Sports im guessing?

The WWE Title for Smackdown was the WWF title e.g. that Bret Hart/Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior/Yokozuna held

The World Title was The WCW Title held by the likes of Sting/Ric Flair.......but when the brand went under it was converted

The US title was WCW's equilvalent of the Intercontinental title so it is now the opposite to the intercontinental title for Smackdown

The Hardcore title got retired along with the european as they felt they had too many belts

The light heavyweight became the cruiserweight (WCW's name for it)

The Smackdown Tag Team titles were created on Smackdown since RAW had the original WWF tag titles

The Women's has remained the same

As for your question about mania 10 you lost me when and where is it on Sky Sports? This weekend it is Wrestlemania 20 on Sky Sports 12-5am........Where it all begins again.............i saw Wrestlemania 10 on Sky Sports 10 years ago round at my mates house i did not stay up that late since it was on earlier because back then you know it was more family orientated but dude if you're getting more int wrestling again watch 'Mania 20 this weekend it'll fuckin' rock! ok ok
Lineker10
VIP

« Reply #809 on: March 10, 2004, 01:34:23 PM »

5am!! Dont know if i handle that-lol! For a casual fan it is pretty heavy, mabye see if i can get something organised - some beers, some people mabye some weed - have a cracking time of it....well see! ok

Riot In Everyone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #810 on: March 10, 2004, 01:40:30 PM »

5am!! Dont know if i handle that-lol! For a casual fan it is pretty heavy, mabye see if i can get something organised - some beers, some people mabye some weed - have a cracking time of it....well see! ok

Hell it's worth it that's my mother fuckin' plan this is a once in a lifetime event

Check out this shocking fucking new people from www.backstagewrestling.com

If you didn't believe our story the other day about Brock Lesnar being up ticked off with WWE, then maybe you'll believe this.

We have been told that yesterday at the SmackDown! tapings, Lesnar stood up in front of the entire room at the pre-show meeting and announced he was leaving WWE to persue a career in the National Football League.

Lesnar'c current WWE deal is for seven years. He met with Vince McMahon last Tuesday at the SmackDown! tapings and discussed his concern for his upcoming storyline with The Undertaker where was was supposed to put the character over. Lesnar didn't understand that if he was to be a main event player for the next several years, why was he going to be 'fed' to 'Taker.

He was also upset about going on the recent tour of South Africa where he had to wrestle Hardcore Holly. He felt that he should have been put in a much higher profile match.

From what our sources have told us, Lesnar informed everyone at the meeting that he was miserable in the business. He said that it was not any reflection on the business per se, but he just couldn't find happiness in the industry any more.

Lesnar went on to publicly thank Vince McMahon, Jim Ross and Gerry Brisco "for finding me in college," and thanked Big Show and Paul Heyman for all their help with his career. He told the crew he wouldn't be back and he was said to be very emotional and wished everyone well.

We'll keep you posted.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #811 on: March 10, 2004, 01:46:25 PM »

Well I guess that Brock will job to Goldbeg then.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #812 on: March 10, 2004, 02:03:23 PM »

Well I guess that Brock will job to Goldbeg then.

Good possibilty since the whole plan was to make Brock look like a million bucks by winning and making him look impressive in the future but if Brock goes to major league he won't be coming back, on the otherhand they do want Goldberg to come back fo special PPV appearances (bit like The Rock) and there is talk of Austin vs Goldberg down the line, especially since these 2 guys get on real well
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #813 on: March 10, 2004, 05:17:22 PM »

This is fucking HUGE, just 5 days prior to the biggest event of all time it is now clear that both competitors in one of the main events will be wrestling their last match for the company. Obviously this is bad from the perspective that Brock is a major player and is contiuously improving in all areas. However as far as this sunday goes it is probably quite good. The outcome was pretty obvious at first, maybe they will re-book it, thus making it more interesting for us, not knowing who will win. Also hopefully Lesnar will work his arse off to go out on a high and as a thankyou to Vince and co who gave him the monster push that led him to this position. WrestleMania XX just got even better! WWE on the other hand has jsut been knocked right off track.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #814 on: March 10, 2004, 07:35:53 PM »

Lesnar's leaving? Wow

Who's the other one going? or have i just mis read someone's post?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #815 on: March 11, 2004, 01:03:20 AM »

holy shit i just got home from work and i read this about brock lesnar? let me check out some of my wrestling sources and ill be back with info i gather

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #816 on: March 11, 2004, 01:56:00 AM »

The other one going is Goldberg.

The info is pretty much there in thestonedmaids post, there is some talk that it might be a backstage angle to wind up the internet and garner interest in the product but apparently he is just pissed off, tired, and dissolusioned.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #817 on: March 11, 2004, 04:19:21 PM »

Lesnar leaving Cry

Goldberg leaving ok Grin

Well it will make the match more intresting - though it sounds like some gimmick to build up the match

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #818 on: March 11, 2004, 04:41:14 PM »

They would have done it on TV if it were a gimmick.

I just hope they (wwe) have the guts to go through with it and put someone over and not have austin do them both over.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #819 on: March 12, 2004, 07:40:41 AM »

Hot Damn only 2 more days till mania. I hope that they don't put Austin over both Goldberg and Lesnar, but  after Smackdown last night it 's looking like it might go that way.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: