Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 01:21:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851305 times)
Lesa
Headliner

« Reply #700 on: February 16, 2004, 08:44:10 PM »

when do you all think Undertaker is coming back  ?

I am waiting to watch Raw now . Hope it is good tonight . Glad I did not get the PPv lastnight since it sucked  Cheesy

Can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being
Lesa
Headliner

« Reply #701 on: February 16, 2004, 09:36:30 PM »

I am glad to see that RVD and Bokker T won the tag team belts from  Evoloution  on Raw
 yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
 beer beer beer beer beer

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #702 on: February 17, 2004, 07:25:51 AM »

Um..what are you lot talking about, no way out was the best 'wrestling' show since WMXIX, yes it started slowly but what did you expect from those matches. Everyone keeps going on about how wrestlers arent getting enough time in their matches and yet now when even the cruiserweights get 25 minutes people are still not happy. The last three matches on the card were brilliant.  Eddie's victory and celebration were very touching and shows how much it means to him.

I'm also glad that RVD and Booker won the belts hopefully this means Flair will not be taking up precious Wrestlemania match time!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #703 on: February 17, 2004, 08:25:44 AM »

thats awesome, i taped raw so i havent watched it yet so i cant wait to watch it today, no way out had its moments but it had alot of sunday night heat matches, shaniqua is fuckin hot and that nidia vs jamie noble match was hilarious, noble did a great job of being blind!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Lesa
Headliner

« Reply #704 on: February 17, 2004, 02:31:04 PM »

Do you belive that shit last night with Mick and Evoloution ?  >:(That was so wrong !   rant

Someone should have come out to help Mick , like Booker or RVD since he was one of the reassons they are tag team champs .  

And Christian and Trish ?  What  is Chris going to think about that ?  Shocked

And Chris had Shawn till  Triple H came out  Angry

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #705 on: February 17, 2004, 02:35:11 PM »

I should imagine that this will cause Mick to 'call the cavalry' in the shape of a certain Dwayne Johnson next week to set up the tag match at mania.

I wonder what Vince's 'Blockbuster' Announcement is gonna be?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #706 on: February 17, 2004, 02:59:14 PM »

I'm also glad that RVD and Booker won the belts hopefully this means Flair will not be taking up precious Wrestlemania match time!

Hahahah an ally against the rubbish Flair!!!! peace

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #707 on: February 17, 2004, 03:04:34 PM »

I should imagine that this will cause Mick to 'call the cavalry' in the shape of a certain Dwayne Johnson next week to set up the tag match at mania.

I wonder what Vince's 'Blockbuster' Announcement is gonna be?

Well it ain't gonna be The Ultimate Warrior's return  Angry he said on his site he won't be at Wrestlemania XX, probably something like 'it's gonna be 5 hours long this year' these things never live upto the hype, i mean blockbuster announcement my ass he ain't exactly gonna announce Bret Hart's return is he? (he probably will now to make me look like a tit - if he does ill quit the board - nice stipulation there wrestling style - ill then come back in about a month)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #708 on: February 17, 2004, 03:08:32 PM »

No ultimate warrior!?!? NOOOOOOOO! just kiddin, thank god for that, the only 2 legends I don't mind appearing are hogan and hart.

I dunno, Vince usually makes quite big announcements, otherwise austin or bisch would have done it. We'll have to see.

I don't mind flair in his current role, as long as he isnt wrestling.

Um, anyone who saw raw last night, was there a song announced or played for Mania?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 03:42:26 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #709 on: February 17, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

The following will be inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame on March 13th...

'Superstar' Billy Graham
Jesse 'The Body' Ventura
Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan
Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine
Sgt. Slaughter

Apparently they also want Bruno Sammartino and Bret Hart in and may give posthumous entries to Curt Hennig and Yokozuna.

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts will definately not be in the hall of fame but he may be in jail in the UK after neglecting his famed pet python 'Damien' who recently died.

I have it on good word that Vince's announcement will indeed be a match with Bischoff at mania, at first I was disgusted but thinking about it they could (with austins help) make it quite an entertaining bit of light relief on an otherwise heavy card as long as they dont use 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 06:22:39 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #710 on: February 17, 2004, 06:29:50 PM »

It will probably last 1 hour with Vince loosing 30 pints of blood without blading himself!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #711 on: February 17, 2004, 06:35:10 PM »

The only reason Bischoff will do it is because of the huge sum of money he will get for having McMahon kick his arse. But they have alot of storytellin to do over the next 3 mondays i tell u that.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 06:36:03 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #712 on: February 17, 2004, 07:25:09 PM »

u people call yourselves wrestling fans?

am i the only one that knows that the special announcement is obviously gonna be brock vs goldberg

shawn micheals proved yet again last night that he is the greatest wrestler ever! how awesome was that match! amazing, best match ive seen in a long time, triple h is looking fit and back to his preinjury status, i think the old triple h will be back at wrestlemania

evolution had to lose the tag belts, batista will team with orton against rock and foley, ric flair is rumored to be takin on ricky steamboat in a nostalgic return to their match of the decade caliber performance

other rumored matches i think will happen and some we know

brock vs goldberg
eddie vs kurt angle
hhh vs benoit vs hbk
rock/foley vs batista/orton
undertaker vs kane
jericho vs christian possibly
john cena vs Huh hopefully not the big show
rvd/booker t vs Huh?? hope rvd is at least on the card this year

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #713 on: February 17, 2004, 07:31:32 PM »

shudders at flair v steamboat.
the old HHH is gone, he needs to get a new attitude and lose weight if you want that other guy from 2000 back, the only reason he is looking good now is because his opponents are worldclass caliber and he is 'up for it.'

The rest of your card is pretty spot on pretty sure itll b cena v big show, if they keep it short and sweet itll be ok.

As for the tag match, i presume the reason they gave rvd and booker the belts was to give them an angle to go into mania wiv and to get them both on the show?

The announcement will be vince v bischoff. Lesnar will challenge Goldberg on smackdown.

Also expect a cruiserweight battle royal, and stacy/miss jackie v torrie/sable

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #714 on: February 17, 2004, 07:35:41 PM »

mcmahon and bischoff are fighting on raw arent they? why would they fight at wrestlemania? i think its gonna be brock vs goldberg or the flair vs steamboat or maybe the ladder match stipulation in the hhhbenoit hbk match

vince vs bischoff doesnt sound major to me

brock may challenge him thursday vince grants it on raw

The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #715 on: February 18, 2004, 07:35:40 PM »

On the subject of wrestling and me looking for attention, what does everyone think of my new Gordon Solie avatar.

Beats Mr. Met, huh?  hihi

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #716 on: February 18, 2004, 07:55:28 PM »

awesome! gordon solie was the man!

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #717 on: February 19, 2004, 03:55:57 PM »

Wrestlemania is gonna rock, though i hope Flair v Steamboat is relegated to HEAT.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #718 on: February 19, 2004, 04:34:06 PM »

'WrestleMania is gonna rock!' - Amen! U got that right, I've been on other boards and some people are being really negative and saying that the card isn't good enough...this is card is brilliant, HUGE first time on pay per view matches, big returns. Every event has it's weak matches, remember Tazz/APA v right to censor, ivory v chyna and test and regal getting title matches at WMX-7 and it was still the best show ever! Have faith, the atmosphere in the garden and the quality of performances is gonna make this incredible!

Also people being pesimistic over Vince v Bishoff if it happens, okay I'm not ALL for it but if it is 5 hours and the match doesn't go to long and is booked correctly it could be alright. Vince has had two excellent wrestlemania matches, and has only really had ONE bad ppv match and that was against the undertaker at survivor series. He has managed reasonably entertaining bouts with Flair, Gowen, Hogan, Shane and even Stephanie.

I have heard another report that the show will indeed be 5 hours long (i'm yet to be convinced). And that Too Phat will face APA and WGTT in a 3 way so they get all the belts on the card.

I've got a feeling that the orton/foley match may be handicap with rock, batista and flair, and also some kind of hardcore rules, whatever happens, I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 04:38:56 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #719 on: February 19, 2004, 05:08:09 PM »

5 hours? Oh my........that could be the best 5 hours of tv i have ever watched......or it could be...well lets not think of the alternative....

Anyone know the truth about this?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: