Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 01:31:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851336 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #680 on: February 14, 2004, 04:52:35 PM »

heres what i think, wwe was drawing like a 5.7 or something in the ratings, wcw were still drawing 2.6's or so, i think vince thought the 2.6 would come over on wwe's rating and would start drawing in the 8.0's which didnt happen,

wwe feels and looks just like wcw before it went under, no new talent being pushed properly, hell besides john cena and randy orton where is the new talent?  hell jindrak and cage were doing awesome in the tag division now they are hardly on raw, whats up with that shit? vince needs a complete overhaul before wrestling will be good again cause it is ok but it is pretty fuckin stale over all

Ahem brother!

Things need to change but its not terminal yet

There is no new talent of note....it seems every week another golden oldie reappears - Mick Foley *shudders* the awful Goldberg and HBK....

WWE also has too much crap on its books and despite Chris Benoits best efforts Mark Henry will be back eventually nervous

The storylines department needs to be fired and new ideas brought in and that damn brand extension must end......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #681 on: February 15, 2004, 01:14:01 AM »

no shit imagine how awesome wrestling would be without the brand extension

eddie guerrero will win the belt tomorrow at no way out via goldberg interference,

this sets up goldberg vs brock lesnar which doesnt need a belt to be a huge event

and at wmxx eddie guerrero will defend the belt against kurt angle in a match that will kick ass but the belt will spice it up even more

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #682 on: February 15, 2004, 05:56:23 AM »

no shit imagine how awesome wrestling would be without the brand extension

eddie guerrero will win the belt tomorrow at no way out via goldberg interference,

this sets up goldberg vs brock lesnar which doesnt need a belt to be a huge event

and at wmxx eddie guerrero will defend the belt against kurt angle in a match that will kick ass but the belt will spice it up even more

You gotta keep the brand extension it has helped push Cena, Guerrero and Orton without it you would have too many main eventers:

Undertaker
Kane
HBK
HHH
Goldberg
Brock Lesnar
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
John Cena
Big Show
Eddie Guerrero
Randy Orton
Edge

all of these guys after the top belt if this was to happen pushes for the likes of Eddie would stop he would never win gold, it's not the brand extension that make wrestling crap it is the writing it sucked before they even had the extension the writers would be the same with or without the extension and without it the main event would constantly be with Brock, HHH, HBK & Goldberg e.g. the 2 big stars and the remainder of the clique
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #683 on: February 15, 2004, 06:55:50 AM »

The following is the final card for tonight's WWE No Way Out pay-per-view:

WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

WWE Tag Team Titles Match
Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty vs. The Bashams & Shaniqua

#1 Contender's Match
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show

Noble Blindfolded Match
Jamie Noble vs. Nidia

The APA vs. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
Evolution
« Reply #684 on: February 15, 2004, 10:26:05 AM »

the card needs to be filled out just a little more by the looks of things.maybe a match or 2 will be added on heat.possibly hardcore holly vs rhyno in a hardcore match or something due to their brawl on smackdown but why is shaniqua in there? pointless shite
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #685 on: February 15, 2004, 02:53:51 PM »

At the moment it's three potentially brilliant matches and three potentially disastrous ones hopefully with there being so few matches they will give the potentially brilliant ones a good amount of time.

When did rikishi/scotty win the tag belts!?!?! i knew nothing of this and why!?!?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #686 on: February 15, 2004, 04:03:28 PM »

The following is the final card for tonight's WWE No Way Out pay-per-view:

WWE Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

WWE Tag Team Titles Match
Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty vs. The Bashams & Shaniqua

#1 Contender's Match
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show

Noble Blindfolded Match
Jamie Noble vs. Nidia

The APA vs. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas

Ouch

Staying up till 4am is hard enough even without a card like that!

I want to see the Angle match and the Guerreo match will rock.....but the rest just looks like filler to me.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #687 on: February 15, 2004, 04:22:59 PM »

Hum.....i retort, you lazy bastard!

I have to work tomorrow im watching it! Have some damn faith, anyways, you can always fall asleep when the shit bits are on...

Also there might be a nice segment with Torrie and Sable as they just completed there joint Playboy shoot!

Oh Mammma!!!

Cheesy
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #688 on: February 15, 2004, 06:02:20 PM »

What do you think they are gonna do show te shoot?!?! we've seen them in everything but, they wont spoil it now.

There are 3 good matches, the chavo/rey match could be the best cruiser match in wwe history

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #689 on: February 15, 2004, 06:07:46 PM »

Hum.....i retort, you lazy bastard!

I have to work tomorrow im watching it! Have some damn faith, anyways, you can always fall asleep when the shit bits are on...

Well ur right....i do have the ENTIRE of next week off, thats right every second off, no lectures/seminars nothing...... hihi

Ah uni...... rofl

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #690 on: February 15, 2004, 06:17:52 PM »

Spose it's predicition time...

APA V WGTT - do not give a flying one but i spose apa will win to get the night off (probably) to a good start crowd wise

Noble V Nidia - Do not give a flying one but i spose nidia will win to give the whole angle a point.

S2H/Rikishi V Bashams/Shaniqua - Do not give a flying one but the only thing worthwhile i can see happening here is grandmaster sexay coming to even things up but I doubt it, either way I dunno how or y they have the belts and i expect them to lose them.

Angle V Cena V Big Show - Angle to win after hard fort match - both his opponents are carrying injuries and he will have to work his arse off to get a good show out of them-but he IS Kurt Angle.

Chavo V Rey = As i sed if given time this could be the best cruiser match in wwe history (or at least since taka V sasuki at canandian stampede), I reckon Chavo will get it and go into rumoured sruiser battle royal at mania with belt.

Eddie V Brock  - Can only be good, Lesnar is twice as good a wrestler as he was a year ago and Eddie is one of the very best in the business, Goldberg and Angle interference leads to Eddie winning setting up 2 dream bouts at the big one...just 26 days away!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 06:21:06 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #691 on: February 15, 2004, 06:41:20 PM »

Agreed with Ploppa Plumpface on most of his predictions...although i am looking forward to the Nidia and Noble match....cus its gonna be so utterly shit it will be laughable!

And why the fuck are Rikishi and S2H champs i dunno....the tag division is so Stale on Smackdown its unbelievable....in fact its crap..Benjamin and Haas should go there seperate ways. Bradshaw and Farooq should quit but leave the clothesline from hell. Rikishi is absurd and the W-O-R-M...oh my god...i cant believe that still gets pops...he never fucking hits it either!

Looking forward to the Cruiserweight match although its starting to bore me..possibly because WWE does not give it enough time to evolve and hence its slipping in my MIND...hopefully this match will redeem it.

I have a feeling Austim might just turn up with Goldberg as well to represent him....or sumfin along those lines.

And Guerrero and Lesnar is gonna be breathtaking, thoroughly looking forward to that one....

Maybe we will see Edge as well...hes gonna be ready in a little over a month...who knows.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #692 on: February 15, 2004, 06:46:18 PM »

WGTT go there seperate ways? where the hell would that leave the tag division?!?!, they are the onlt thing decent left! They need a good pair to go up against thats all.

If a building is being held up by one good pillar you dont knock that pillar down do you....you build around it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 06:47:07 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #693 on: February 15, 2004, 06:58:22 PM »

Its not my fault i have no lectures in a week.....i am merely a victim of an under funded uni....... nervous

If it makes u feel any better i have lots of reading to do.....sometimes thats worse than working.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #694 on: February 15, 2004, 07:14:25 PM »

WGTT go there seperate ways? where the hell would that leave the tag division?!?!, they are the onlt thing decent left! They need a good pair to go up against thats all.

If a building is being held up by one good pillar you dont knock that pillar down do you....you build around it.

Yeah i appreciate that but have they built around it?

Wait sorry, The Bashams...yes good building work!

The tag team division will definately flourish now...all they really need to be honest is The Hurricane and Rosey, that would set the division on fire!

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #695 on: February 16, 2004, 02:29:18 AM »

no way out sucked balls

everything i predicted happened eddie won the belt will face kurt angle blah blah blah, hardcore hollyfought rhyno this should be af uckin velocity match it was on ppv how boring this shit was!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #696 on: February 16, 2004, 04:08:30 AM »

I watched it all apart from Eddie Vs Brock as sadly, sleep got the better of me.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #697 on: February 16, 2004, 05:59:05 AM »

That bad huh?

Can't say i am surprised but am a little disappointed....the Eddie and Kurt matches had promise.

WWE needs a reshuffle...all the 'good' wrestlers are on RAW, Smackdown has nothing - hence the rubbish card for NO WAY OUT

Preferably the brand extension just needs to end....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #698 on: February 16, 2004, 07:40:28 AM »

Last 2 matches on the card were good, Angle and Eddie's victories quite entertaining rest of the card sucked though
Evolution
« Reply #699 on: February 16, 2004, 02:34:54 PM »

eddie vs brock was a 5 star match.as well as the result i wanted to see
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: