Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 11:13:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851588 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2004, 07:35:41 PM »

this site is usually quite reliable, although they were quashing the rumour. that match isnt totally unfeasible mate.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2004, 07:38:33 PM »

Anything is possible in the WWE......
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2004, 11:47:07 PM »

ill find out who played all those guys by tomorrow

i thought the repo man was demolitions smash?

not positive on that

anyone remember fuck what was his name the berzerker? no thats not it he dressed like a viking and came to the ring with a sword and shit

i was reading mick foleys first book again for like the 4th time and his name when he started wwe was manking the mutilator did he ever come to the ring as the mutilator? or did they drop that and call him mankind from the start?

worst gimmick of all time is a mans man steven regal gimmick right up there with the red rooster

i like the booking idea

i will start with some ideas tomorrow, i would now but im short on time

i tell u one of my fav angles of all time, in wcw right when nwo was strong

scott steiner came to the ring in a wheelchair and was suppose to be paralyzed his career over

and he jumped out of the wheel chair and nailed someone that was awesome

wrestling use to be booked so great, now its so hokey and predictable
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 11:48:42 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #503 on: January 21, 2004, 03:05:08 AM »

ill find out who played all those guys by tomorrow

i thought the repo man was demolitions smash?

not positive on that

anyone remember fuck what was his name the berzerker? no thats not it he dressed like a viking and came to the ring with a sword and shit

i was reading mick foleys first book again for like the 4th time and his name when he started wwe was manking the mutilator did he ever come to the ring as the mutilator? or did they drop that and call him mankind from the start?

worst gimmick of all time is a mans man steven regal gimmick right up there with the red rooster

i like the booking idea

i will start with some ideas tomorrow, i would now but im short on time

i tell u one of my fav angles of all time, in wcw right when nwo was strong

scott steiner came to the ring in a wheelchair and was suppose to be paralyzed his career over

and he jumped out of the wheel chair and nailed someone that was awesome

wrestling use to be booked so great, now its so hokey and predictable

Repo Man was Smash ok
Evolution
« Reply #504 on: January 21, 2004, 03:12:13 PM »

they called mankind just plain mankind from the start.the mutilator was removed just before his debut.also poppa billy gunn beat eddie guerrero for the ic title ok
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #505 on: January 21, 2004, 04:02:57 PM »

OMG! Even worse!, Was that his no.1 moment then? Did he ever beat Benoit I could of sworn he did.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #506 on: January 21, 2004, 04:33:37 PM »

Hope this clears up the problems with some wrestlers identities:

The WWF roster for April 1992 was as follows: Hulk Hogan, Tito Santana,
"The Brooklyn Brawler" Steve Lombardi, Brett "Hitman" Hart, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Jim Powers,  "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware, "The Model" Rick Martel, The Repo Man (Smash), The Ultimate Warrior, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, Virgil, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Shawn Michaels, The Big Boss Man, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig,  Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Typhoon, Earthquake, Paul "Kato" Diamond, Sgt. Slaughter, Hawk, Animal, "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, The Undertaker, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Saggs, "The Mountie" Jauques Rougeau, "The Berzerker" John Nord, Mike "I.R.S." Rotundo, Beau Beverly, Blake Beverly, "Skinner" Steve Keirn, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Tatanka" Chris Chavis, "The Rocket" Owen Hart, Barry Horowitz, Papa Shango, Kevin "Nailz" Wacholz
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #507 on: January 21, 2004, 04:42:37 PM »

"The Brooklyn Brawler" Steve Lombardi, Brett "Hitman" Hart, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Jim Powers,  "The Birdman" Koko B. Ware, "The Model" Rick Martel, The Repo Man (Smash), The Ultimate Warrior, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, Virgil, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Shawn Michaels, The Big Boss Man, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig,  Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Typhoon, Earthquake, Paul "Kato" Diamond, Sgt. Slaughter, Hawk, Animal, "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, The Undertaker, Brian Knobbs, Jerry Saggs, "The Mountie" Jauques Rougeau, "The Berzerker" John Nord, Mike "I.R.S." Rotundo, Beau Beverly, Blake Beverly, "Skinner" Steve Keirn, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "Tatanka" Chris Chavis, "The Rocket" Owen Hart, Barry Horowitz, Papa Shango, Kevin "Nailz" Wacholz

Memories...

Okay then which rooster was better 1992's or 2004's?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 04:44:09 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #508 on: January 21, 2004, 05:11:30 PM »

wwe booking match number 1

this is a spin off the elimination chamber match that was held a while back where hhh hit goldberg with the sledgehammer to win

final four hbk,goldberg,hhh,randy orton

hbk has just been eliminated he is still down in the ring

randy orton is also down after receiving a goldberg spear, goldberg covers micheals 1-2-3-  goldberg gets up and charges triple h for the spear, sledgehammer to goldberg triple h falls on goldberg 1-2-3- goldberg is gone

triple h vs randy orton is left, triple h gets up and slowly walks towards orton, sweet chin music out of nowhere from hbk, hhh is down orton goes to clothesline micheals, micheals ducks sweet chin music to orton, orton falls on hhh

1-2-3- new world champion randy the legend killer orton

in this match hhh was champ everyone expected goldberg to win or hhh to retain the title, in the old days a finish like this wouldve shocked everyone

some say orton wasnt ready to be champ but he didnt have to keep the belt long and this wouldve set up a hhh face turn and a great angle and feud to play out on tv which wouldve eventually led to hhh turning face orton, batista and flair heels they pick up another heel, triple h brings back dx to feud with evolution  hhh,billy gunn,road dog and another up and comer to help give him a push

wrestling would be back!

Evolution
« Reply #509 on: January 21, 2004, 05:35:14 PM »

OMG! Even worse!, Was that his no.1 moment then? Did he ever beat Benoit I could of sworn he did.

benoit relived gunn of the title at armageddon 2000.as far as i know he never beat him 1 on 1
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #510 on: January 21, 2004, 06:15:58 PM »

Thank You STONEDMAIDS, that clears that up and i was right about Skinner, Repo Man and Nailz being around at the same time..

Tell me STONED where did you get that info?

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #511 on: January 21, 2004, 06:36:46 PM »

benoit relived gunn of the title at armageddon 2000.as far as i know he never beat him 1 on 1

thanx mate i knew they faced each other on ppv at some point just got it the wrong way round, silly i am

Just to let you british wrestling fans know, Stone Cold Steve Austin is currentyl in the Uk doing promotional work and will be on Sky Sports News tomorrow (22/1) at about 3:45pm.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 06:40:48 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #512 on: January 22, 2004, 03:16:48 AM »

Thank You STONEDMAIDS, that clears that up and i was right about Skinner, Repo Man and Nailz being around at the same time..

Tell me STONED where did you get that info?

Just searched for wrestler databases on google can't remember the name of the site, if you do find it though has a shit load of spelling mistakes i had to change a few, it even said Nailz was called Kevin Kelly
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #513 on: January 22, 2004, 06:25:01 AM »

WWE Booking Part 2

Ok im going to have fun with this, this is not to be taken seriously it is jut an amusing idea:

I turn up on RAW one night coming out of the crowd and attacking Vince Mcmahon

Next week i come out and explain my actions, saying that Linda is my mother, but Vince is not my father and because i was fathered by another man i was never welcome, i went from one foster family to another, ive never even got ny money, im a regular guy, and for Vince's rejection for something that was not my fault i want retrubution.  Vince comes out (goes one for a bit) and says if that's what i want fine, Wrestlemania, 2 weeks time me and him in a Hardcore match

Next week i am seen talking backstage with HBK, im telling him how i always looked up to him and he's been an inspiration, he thanks me and gives me some advice

Week before Mania, Vince is cutting a promo in the ring, my music hits (Welcome To The Jungle), Vince looks upto the stage, i come out of the crowd again with a steel chair, knock him down busting him over and stand tall over him as RAW goes to a commercial

Wrestlemania:

The match has been going on for 20 minutes, me and Vince both pick up a chair and hit each other at the same time knocking ourselves down an out.  As we are both getting to our feet Shane runs out with a chair, it looks like he is going to help his dad and knock me out, but at the last minute he turns and knocks out Vince helping me his half brother.  I get in the corner and start tuning up the band for some Sweet Chin Music my way of paying tribute to my idol, i clock Vince with it an collapse on top of him getting the 1-2-3.  My music hits and HBK comes out to the ring to celebrate with me, he helps me up, raises my hand before knocking me back down with a clothesline.  Shane runs into the ring and straight into Sweet Chin Music from HBK.  HBK then grabs the mic, and starts saying nobody steals my moves and nobody disrespects the boss, he then drops the mic down and he and the recoverng Vince continue to beat on me.  Then the lights go out, music hits, everyon recognises it but think it cannot be, the lights come back on and running down is The Ultimate Warrior, fans cannot believe it he clears the ring of HBK & Vince.  The crowd is electric he then picks up the mic and says he just came here to help his son (shock twist Linda & The Warrior my parents)

The Ultimate Warrior faces Vince at Backlash and wins thanks to my assistance before HBK takes us both out.

RAW the next night i give an emotional farewell speech leaving my dad to continue in the spotlight alone.

Summerslam: HBK vs The Ultimate Warrior - Ladder Match - HBK wins due to outside interference from Marty Janetty.

Both stars move onto other feuds, at the next years Royal Rumble though the last 3 are Janetty, HBK & The Warrior. Janetty holds the Warrior, HBK tunes up the band The Warrior ducks and Janetty it's knocked over the top rope with Sweet Chin Music, Warrior then grabs HBK and Gorilla presses him over the top rope onto the outside....................he's going to Wrestlemania for the title

Wrestlemania - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

HBK vs Marty Jannety (the rumble mishap caused a feud), HBK wins with the sharpshooter. Crowd are furious!

Main Event Title Match: Ultimate Warrior vs Brock Lesnar (he'd move to RAW in a swap with HHH), after an epic classic Lesnar F-5's him, but Warrior quicks out, all the little Warriors are chanting his name, he's grabbed the top rope he's shaking hit (in his usual cheesy way) Brock his hitting him but it's having no effect, Warrior Gorilla Presses him dropping him in the centre of the ring he runs from one side to the other bouncing off the ropes, hits him with a big splash, 1-2-3........New Champion The Ultimate Warrior
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #514 on: January 22, 2004, 08:18:14 AM »

WWE booking part 3

Vince falls down some steps and i take over in his place for a week

I abolish the brand extension

I then set up dozens of matches involving all the crap wrestlers...who ever loses is fired

Mick Foley is banned forever from a WWE arena

I abolish all the titles and bring in new ones, including one main title

I bring back DX

I go home feeling content with a good days work...but before leaving I make one more Match: Maven v the entire rooster and who ever doesn't make him bleed is fired

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #515 on: January 22, 2004, 03:46:28 PM »

WWE booking part 3

I then set up dozens of matches involving all the crap wrestlers...who ever loses is fired

I bring back DX

I go home feeling content with a good days work...but before leaving I make one more Match: Maven v the entire rooster and who ever doesn't make him bleed is fired

if that doesnt bring the fans back what will?Huh?! rofl
Evolution
« Reply #516 on: January 22, 2004, 03:48:35 PM »

well except for the warrior.........
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #517 on: January 23, 2004, 08:43:55 PM »

WWE booking part 3

I bring back DX

Fucking Hilarious!!!

Ok so we have fun Angles and seriopus Angles...Izzy that was great.

STONED, i liked some of your concepts, although some are a little far fetched, we all know anything can happen in the WWE!......

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2004, 06:18:33 AM »

i have the greatest angle in the history of wrestling

remember a while back the whole "i still remember angle" they started to do with booker t

shawn micheals has just won the world title from HHH at royal rumble

monday night raw

HBK gets a fed ex pack, with an "i still remember note"

HBK is set to wrestle the main event in a non title match, a masked trench coat man jumps HBK and beats him unmercilessly

next week on raw, HBK gets another "i still remember" note and "im watching you"

anyhow shawn micheals demands a match with whomever that is at wrestlemania

via note the masked guy accepts the challenge

after weeks of traps ambushes etc the mania match happens

20 minutes into the match shawn micheals is laid out

suddenly the masked superstar takes off his mask revealing himself as none other than Bret The hitman hart slaps on the sharpshooter and wins the wwe title

next night on Raw he thanks the fans, announces his retirement setting u a WWE world title tourney

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2004, 06:43:26 AM »

On Smackdown Billy Gunn reveiled his NO.1 career moment this week:

The Gay Wedding angle.............the reason being all the publicity he got he was in all the papers, on TV etc, as he said he is a former 2-time hardcore champion, intercontinental champion, King of The Ring and a 10 time Tag Team Champion and as he said to add to his list of accomplishments he is gonna win the Rumble.

BILLY GUNN returns in 1 day at THE ROYAL RUMBLE  ok
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: