Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 01:20:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851763 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #440 on: January 18, 2004, 03:38:26 PM »

Yes, i agree totally, I hardly ever actually watch Raw or SmackDown! I read what happened on the net then watch each months pay per view (except last months which was the first ppv not to be aired on british television since 1997). Because I know that no matter how bad the storylines, acting, feuds, gimmicks and angles are that these guys can put on a damn good wrestling match. That is particularly true at this time of the year, I usually go on a bit of a lull in the second half of the year with a bit of interest at survivor series. But we are now entering the best and most exciting time of year WWE wise with the rumble and WMXX and even in between that its a smackdown ppv so no exclusive raw stuff untill april! And with the great rumble card and the mouth watering possibilities for mania I can't wait. And yes i'm quite happy they haven't adopted '20 years in the making' as an official slogan.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #441 on: January 18, 2004, 04:02:43 PM »

Or as Jim Ross would say....1324 years in the making.

Evolution
« Reply #442 on: January 18, 2004, 04:22:06 PM »

i want an austin atv.he really seems to be having tons of fun each week on it
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #443 on: January 18, 2004, 04:49:22 PM »

ok i had yet another brainstorm

the finish to the rumble doesnt have to be a tie between goldberg and benoit for that to happen

some sorta story line can happen where Raw talks how they are the greatest brand and smackdown says they are, so the champion defends the belt against the final smackdown rumble guy and vice versa

or with undertaker fighting Kane some sort of trade has to happen technically

UT is a smackdown guy, so they can trade goldberg for UT so the two matches can happen, benoit win the rumble and choose to fight HHH who i think will keep the belt at rumble

HHH will win for this reason, hbk has handed him his ass the last few times they've wrestled thus hbk owes HHH a job

and where that whole hbk is the greatest on a short list and hhh sayin he is this little bit better, hhh will win to supplant his place in wrestling history

why did Raw bring in matt hardy to be a jobber?

he had a good thing going on smackdown, Raw has yet to do shit with him

also i totally agree kurt angle vs eddie guerrero, chris benoit vs HBK that would be the greatest wrestlemania ever!

here is my dream wm xx card

Kurt angle vs eddie guerrero
Randy Orton and HHH vs The Rock and Mick Foley foley and rock win orton turns on HHH

GOldberg vs brock lesnar stone cold steve austin special referee

HBK vs chris benoit iron man match oh yeah!

undertaker vs kane hell in the cell

bret hart farewell speech to fans, mcmahon comes out bret hart kicks mcmahon's ass

ric flair vs ricky steamboat  steamboat on a radio interview said he was willing

dont know who cena,jericho,booker t etc would wrestle

but those are just a few id like to see

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #444 on: January 18, 2004, 05:00:17 PM »

I'm sure they will think of a logical or ilogical way to get to where they want to be, last year they delivered on paper (and in the ring) a great card. That card is pretty much spot on to where i believe they are going except the iron man match and probably/unfortunately hbk and hhh will be swapped. I have also been left wondering wot is going to happen to all those mid carders. I am also under the impression that they will be holding a cruiserweight battle royal.

Don't worry about hardy they are just waiting for a good angle to come along for him.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2004, 05:18:21 PM »

i love the sound of this cruiserweight battle royal!think of all the action in that match Shocked
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2004, 05:25:35 PM »

And its high time the WWE gave the cruiserweights the credit they deserve...

It will probably be overlooked for a Big Show vs Matt Morgan 20 minutes of boredam match!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2004, 05:31:41 PM »

I think the fact that they are just shoving them all in a battle royal for what will probably be about 5 minutes shows they are not giving them the credit they deserve, id far rather see a 2 of them given enough time to work a good singles match, yes there will be action but no substance. Last year the only downer (apart from Brock's botched ssp) was the fact that Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio got 6 minutes whilst limp bizkit, the miller light girls and a half naked coach got at least 20 between them.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 05:33:38 PM by big ploppa dump » Logged

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #448 on: January 18, 2004, 05:40:54 PM »

Is Wrestlemania one us UK lot need to pay for?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2004, 05:43:44 PM »

no we have to pay for the rumble but not mania....silly isn't it.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2004, 05:57:21 PM »

I think the word your looking for is bollox!

I would pay for all the major PPV's as they are miles above the rest of the split branded and dual shitty ones.

I would happily pay 25 GBP for Wrestlemania as it one of the best evenings of my life normally...i turn into a giant Mark for one night only and theres nothing like that feeling...

Wrestlemania....Where it begins....again!

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #451 on: January 19, 2004, 08:14:33 AM »

I would prefer not to have to pay for any of em......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #452 on: January 19, 2004, 01:47:12 PM »

In a perfect world you not pay for anything. But if you had to pay for one it would be mania and 4 it would be the 'big 4'. Unfortunately thanks to the balls up that channel 4 made with their wrestling contract a few years back we have to pay for the rumble (don't really mind) and 3 split brand ppv's which when you think we get the 5 hour wrestlemania for squit seems a bit silly don't you think. It's going to be $50 in the states this year.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #453 on: January 19, 2004, 05:14:56 PM »

$50 dollars for u yanks to watch wrestlemania? Thats insane! Who could afford that for a WWE ppv? I'm just glad we get it free...apart from the damn rumble....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #454 on: January 19, 2004, 05:57:07 PM »

yeh putting those four on sky box office in 2002 i felt was greedy considering the amount of house holds that get sky in the uk just to watch wwe primarly.having the royal rumble on setanta will be a boost for them tho
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #455 on: January 19, 2004, 06:00:31 PM »

well we better make the most of it becoz as soon as the current contract is up, and it can't be long one of two things ill happen...
-either they won't be able to come to an agreement as is obviously the case with the four 'loose' pay per views
-or they will all be pay per view

Evolution
« Reply #456 on: January 19, 2004, 06:05:20 PM »

gggr no ppv would be a disaster.i had 2 buy armageddon off ebay at a higher price and didnt see it till xmas eve.i cant imagine myslef doin that for all 12 a yr
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #457 on: January 19, 2004, 06:32:56 PM »

Or you can buy them on WWE.com if you have broadband and watch a live stream?!?!

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #458 on: January 19, 2004, 07:04:07 PM »

Or if you are really desperate just watch a wrestling website bring you the results in text form for 3 hours!

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #459 on: January 19, 2004, 07:10:24 PM »

Or you could just revel in the past and jack off over sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth whilst wtching Macho Man Vs Hulk Hogan or Macho Man Vs Ted Dibiase.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: