Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 03:22:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 851887 times)
Evolution
« Reply #420 on: January 18, 2004, 11:32:10 AM »

remember goldberg and lesnars moment at survivor series?possibly lesnar will have reason to interfere in the rumble when its benoit and goldberg left(ala rock to austin 5 years ago) and accidently help benoit win.goldberg then attacks lesnar on some smackdown or no way out and the match is booked for mania
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #421 on: January 18, 2004, 11:38:36 AM »

Brilliant!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #422 on: January 18, 2004, 11:39:59 AM »

You are right D, i had this in mind as well! yes

As ever though a good prediction by part of the HTGTH booking team.

Also though look out for the lights going out and Kane being eliminated by the New Dead Man!

Building up to a Wrestlemania matchup between the two.

Small Spoiler for No Way Out...its gonna be Eddie Vs Brock for the strap. And Chavo Vs Rey, Rey....

I agree with you on the New Dead Man thing:

Firstly it's the last RAW PPV before Wrestlemania so it would be good to build things up starting on PPV and if you watch the Royal Rumble Promo it's got the Taker in it, and D i think you're prediction is good and i believe Goldberg will choose to fight Brock since i believe HHH will drop the belt to HBK, therefore since Goldberg ain't getting a chance for revenge on HHH he'll pick Brock and Benoit will face HHH since HHH will regain the belt before mania somehow otherwise they could have Benoit vs HBK which would be a classic it would be the closest you would get to seeing Bret Hart vs HBK again, so no offence to the HHH fans cause im one but stay out of the title picture bring on HBK vs Benoit and have HBK as a heel he's a great one, turn HHH face have him feud with Kane, have Foley vs Orton and have Orton and the rest of Evolution interfere in HHH's match and kick him out and start a HHH vs Orton feud for Backlash also at Mania have Jericho vs Christian they are 2 very underated stars who can put on a good show, i'd also like to see the rumoured Flair Steamboat match or Hogan Savage match although i know they are unlikely
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #423 on: January 18, 2004, 11:48:09 AM »

Yeah it would be nice to see HBK go into mania with the title, can't see it happening but i suppose with hhh's mini movie career he might not mind as much. I thought (and would like to see) that they were going to go with HHH/Orton V Rock/Foley, which would leave open the possibility of HBK/benoit (would prefer hbk/angle but i can wait a while longer for that beauty if we are getting eddie/kurt) The aforementioned tag match would also allow for the following things....4 big superstars in one match which will allow for another match on the card for someone else, even at 5 hours long someone is gonna get left out! Means foley doesnt have to carry a match against triple h on his own straight away, can sew the seeds for hhh v orton, hhh may even turn face there and then to get maximum exposure.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #424 on: January 18, 2004, 11:58:39 AM »

i thought a while that evolution turning on hhh was a bad idea because it turn them face instead due 2 the overbearing hhh of 2003 but i now think randy orton is over enough to turn hhh face.anyone else agree?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #425 on: January 18, 2004, 12:03:39 PM »

As long as he stays with Flair he'll be fine.

Evolution
« Reply #426 on: January 18, 2004, 12:09:03 PM »

yep i agree however orton doesnt need flair nearly as much as batista does.holy fuck i shudder to think whered he be without him.still the deacon? crying
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #427 on: January 18, 2004, 12:12:58 PM »

The good thing about evolution is that it makes spot hoggers like triple h and nobodies like batista just about bearable, remember how appalling batista was when he was on his own (or with d-von) on smackdown and how damn right annoying trips used to be when he was on his own , at least with flair and orton they have to share their limelight, so I really don't mind thme as a group.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #428 on: January 18, 2004, 12:12:58 PM »

yep i agree however orton doesnt need flair nearly as much as batista does.holy fuck i shudder to think whered he be without him.still the deacon? crying

I think Batista is good and could survive without Flair he just never gets the chance to they always have Flair speak on his behalf so Batista is a bit unproven in that department
Evolution
« Reply #429 on: January 18, 2004, 12:21:04 PM »

gd point i guess batista definetaley has the look and wrestling abliity.he will go far and when he does speak it is improved
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #430 on: January 18, 2004, 12:23:49 PM »

He doesn't have the ability though, he looks good (although he does appear to have the smallest ankles in the world!) and has a couple of impressive powermoves but he just isn't a good wreslter like Orton.

Evolution
« Reply #431 on: January 18, 2004, 12:28:22 PM »

(although he does appear to have the smallest ankles in the world!)
....... rofl
Evolution
« Reply #432 on: January 18, 2004, 12:36:14 PM »

what do u think mideon's role would be if he returned ploppa?i think kanes job boy hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #433 on: January 18, 2004, 12:36:44 PM »

He doesn't have the ability though, he looks good (although he does appear to have the smallest ankles in the world!) and has a couple of impressive powermoves but he just isn't a good wreslter like Orton.

I agree Orton is far superior and WWE obviously realise this considering how they have pushed him much more than Batista
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #434 on: January 18, 2004, 12:50:27 PM »

I personally cannot see what mideon could add to what will be a brilliant storyline however if he is included it will, as you say, be merely so Kane can kick his half naked behind.

Evolution
« Reply #435 on: January 18, 2004, 02:04:57 PM »

i think that apon edges return he cood also be an undertaker follower as well as the apa who desperatly need a fresh direction.maybe taker cood turn a few cruiserweights evil? think paul london with gothic make up on yes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #436 on: January 18, 2004, 02:15:05 PM »

i think that apon edges return he cood also be an undertaker follower as well as the apa who desperatly need a fresh direction.maybe taker cood turn a few cruiserweights evil? think paul london with gothic make up on yes

No way dude Edge will get a big push not act as a sidekick, APA will be Beer drinking gamblers till retirement, and evil cruiserweights? unlikely.......Taker would want big strong followers
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2004, 02:42:48 PM »

You are talking as if they are going to be reuniting the ministry of darkness which involved mideon, acolytes(apa) and edge (in the brood), that won't be happening, Edge will get a big push immediately after Wrestlemania and i'm pretty sure taker will be going this one alone.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2004, 03:18:51 PM »

Bah just watched yet another average Raw.....Jericho v Mark Henry, why is Mark Henry even emplyed by them 'the world's strongest man'...well why don't they get him to use that strength, he just looks like a blob.

Kane is more disappointing ever week, he used to be mysterious and cool..now he is bald and fat and that intro music......sheesh

Sigh, so disllillusioned at the mo with WWE....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #439 on: January 18, 2004, 03:28:05 PM »

Bah just watched yet another average Raw.....Jericho v Mark Henry, why is Mark Henry even emplyed by them 'the world's strongest man'...well why don't they get him to use that strength, he just looks like a blob.

Kane is more disappointing ever week, he used to be mysterious and cool..now he is bald and fat and that intro music......sheesh

Sigh, so disllillusioned at the mo with WWE....

Yeah but you can look forward to The Rumble Match itself, HBK vs HHH and Wrestlemania XX [20 Years in the making] - anyone who saw Wrestlemania X will remember the little phrase there
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: