Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 11:20:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 852748 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2003, 06:07:43 PM »

HBK is my fave wrestler and is jobbing to people way to much these days, Jericho and Orton is acceptable cos they are class for the future but Flair is past although he is class, i just pray he doesn't job to Mark Henry i hope he tunes the band up with Sweet Chin Music and knocks Henry out of WWE and into a retirement home with his lover Mae Young and they can bring up that hand she gave birth to, HBK has shown he can do it and should be main eventing i mean he may not be able to wrestler regularly but the state HHH is in he can't and Goldberg only seems to do house shows now he has the title, i hope and expect this match to end in a no contest (therefore HBK not jobbing) because Team Austin and Bischoff will interfere im seeing it looking like this:

Team Bischoff: Jericho, Steiner, Christian, Mark Henry & Huh?

Team Austin:RVD, HBK, Booker T & The Dudleys

they totally threw me off actually

i thought team bischoff would be jericho,steiner,christian and la resistance vs team austin rvd booker t, lance storm and the dudleyz

but i hope it is hbk instead of lance storm and i believe it will be

the fifth member of team bischoff is debatable, i cant see them putting in one member of la resistance, rodney mack is hurt for the next couple months

i think team bischoff will be jericho,steiner,christian,mark henry and test  i think test wrestled shane o mac as a test to see if he would be able to go at survivor series

hbk wont job to mark henry, hbk has to much political pull backstage and it would be pointless for him to job to mark henry since i really couldnt see it doing much for either wrestler, henry already had a title shot at goldberg, if that rub didnt help him i dont see hbk jobbing helping him either

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2003, 01:04:01 PM »

HBK is my fave wrestler and is jobbing to people way to much these days, Jericho and Orton is acceptable cos they are class for the future but Flair is past although he is class, i just pray he doesn't job to Mark Henry i hope he tunes the band up with Sweet Chin Music and knocks Henry out of WWE and into a retirement home with his lover Mae Young and they can bring up that hand she gave birth to, HBK has shown he can do it and should be main eventing i mean he may not be able to wrestler regularly but the state HHH is in he can't and Goldberg only seems to do house shows now he has the title, i hope and expect this match to end in a no contest (therefore HBK not jobbing) because Team Austin and Bischoff will interfere im seeing it looking like this:

Team Bischoff: Jericho, Steiner, Christian, Mark Henry & Huh?

Team Austin:RVD, HBK, Booker T & The Dudleys

they totally threw me off actually

i thought team bischoff would be jericho,steiner,christian and la resistance vs team austin rvd booker t, lance storm and the dudleyz

but i hope it is hbk instead of lance storm and i believe it will be

the fifth member of team bischoff is debatable, i cant see them putting in one member of la resistance, rodney mack is hurt for the next couple months

i think team bischoff will be jericho,steiner,christian,mark henry and test  i think test wrestled shane o mac as a test to see if he would be able to go at survivor series

hbk wont job to mark henry, hbk has to much political pull backstage and it would be pointless for him to job to mark henry since i really couldnt see it doing much for either wrestler, henry already had a title shot at goldberg, if that rub didnt help him i dont see hbk jobbing helping him either

From what i heard Test can't make Survivor Series, he is injured and the match with Shane was with weapons saving Test from putting in much offence and the post match beating by Shane and Test's removal on a stretcher was done to explain Test's extended absence e.g. Test hitting his injured ankle/foot with a steel chair while it was placed on top of the steel steps
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2003, 02:45:02 PM »

Mark Henry....geez i haven't forgotten him as 'sexual chocolate'...why did they have that absurd angle? He should just quit with the limited amount of pride he still has....

The Raw teams look intresting, Austin will obviously lose so as to attempt a wrestling comeback which could be worth waiting for, HBK managed it after all (just about)

Kane v Shane in an 'ambulance match', i imagine the idea there is to have ur opponent go home on a stretcher, it could be intresting, Kane has done a number of good matches in a similar style before, and i wll be happy to watch anything where Shane is savagely beaten up.......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2003, 01:17:20 AM »

Even more sad news. I am getting sick of posting this stuff.  Cryhttp://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/

Michael Lockwood passes away

World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the loss of Michael Lockwood, known professionally as Crash Holly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael's friends and family.

--WWE.com

=======================

UPDATE from the Observer:

Mike Lockwood, better known as Crash Holly and more recently, Mad Mikey, was found dead this afternoon at Steven Richards' home in Florida. He was 34.

We have no other details on the death at this time.

=======================

This is a real bummer! He was one of the funniest characters around the last few years. Super Heavyweight? Check. Houdini of Hardcore? Check. Most entertaining hardcore champ? Check

A few thoughts about Mike Lockwood stick out right now. I remember watching him at KOTR (maybe 2000 or 2001, the one Kurt Angle won), and remembering how well he'd taken the 24-7 gimmick and it had won a spot as a legitimate mid-card star. Then, I remember reading about how he was suspended or in trouble with management because he was falling asleep at autograph signings or somesuch. There were rumors of drugs and partying even back then.

Crash personified a comedy wrestler, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. If you'd ever seen Crash at a house show, the body language he uses, the moves, everything -- he was just freaking hilarious. Even his last WWE gimmick when he was the third member of Mattitude was just classic.

At this rate, WWE Confidential will have something new every week.

When you see people like Lou Thesz or Stu Hart dying, you knew it was coming. It's sad but they lived a full life.

But when you see people as young as Hawk or Holly or Henning or Elizabeth, dying every week. You really have to wonder what is going wrong with this business.

RIP Crash.

Fun Fact: The 24/7 Rule started in my hometown of Trenton, New Jersey at the 2/28/00 taping of Smackdown

« Last Edit: November 07, 2003, 01:23:27 AM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #264 on: November 07, 2003, 02:06:21 AM »

R.I.P this just ain't right  Cry
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #265 on: November 07, 2003, 05:03:15 AM »

Geez..whats going on this is the third in about 2 weeks,

RIP to them all.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #266 on: November 07, 2003, 06:25:25 AM »

damn

this sucks ass

he was in nwa tna wasnt he? i wonder what the fuck happened?

drug overdose?

McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #267 on: November 07, 2003, 08:45:50 AM »

A drug overdose is not out of the realm of possibility...I seem to recall him having some alcohol issues; I believe he actually had a bunch of Jell-o shots and threw up on some fans at a public appearance a few years back.
He was a pretty underrated worker, too...I hope WWE has the class to recognize him with some sort of package on RAW or Smackdown. Sad
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #268 on: November 07, 2003, 04:32:14 PM »

Another poor episode of Raw, Shawn Michael's v Mark 'sexual chocolate' Henry, bah!

Goldberg returns despite a 'broken ankle', will that be the angle they use to allow him to lose against Triple H at Survivor series?

Anyway at the mo Smackdown is better than Raw..things must be bad.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #269 on: November 07, 2003, 08:46:10 PM »

i read reports where crash holly was drinking heavily at stevie richards house and its believe that he choked on his own vomit

what a horrible way to die

RIP

Chris Misfit
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2003, 11:31:17 AM »

I loved Crash in his super heavy weight days!

RIP
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2003, 02:57:18 PM »

I loved Crash in his super heavy weight days!

RIP

Someone had too...

I found it funny at first but then it started to drag, then it seemed like the company couldnt find anything to do with him....

This was probably because they billed him as a super heavyweight(gimmick or not) and they couldnt find any creative direction.

He was then let out of his contract by mutual consent after the mattitude thing didnt work.

Anyway....

RIP Crash.

E-Hogg
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2003, 11:15:44 PM »

These wrestlers seem to be dropping like flies these days

RIP Crash
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2003, 09:01:34 PM »

Sad, without a doubt

RIP Michael

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #274 on: November 11, 2003, 02:47:17 PM »

In keeping with the death theme...
the reason for Ric Flair's absence from RAW was the death of his mother. Sad
Brock Lesnaralso replaced Ric on ESPN 2's "Cold Pizza" program for the same reason.
Rest easy, Mrs. Fleihr.

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2003, 03:14:45 PM »

In keeping with the death theme...
the reason for Ric Flair's absence from RAW was the death of his mother. Sad
Brock Lesnaralso replaced Ric on ESPN 2's "Cold Pizza" program for the same reason.
Rest easy, Mrs. Fleihr.

BTW, Fleihr is Ric  Flair's real last name, but he chose Flair for his ring name because  it would easier for people  to remember .
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 03:16:35 PM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2003, 05:04:06 PM »

Geez dangerous buisness wrestling......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2003, 08:38:22 PM »

Survivor series then:

What do people think: of the card/who's gonna win/ what ever

I gotta say i like the look of the card.....

The Kane/Shane match has been built up excellently, its been a long time since there was such a well developed storyline...hopefully the match will do it justice

I always like Buried alive matches and while we know Vince wins i am still looking forward to it...

The Austin v Bischoff thing could be intresting and we have the Angle v whoeveritis thing too

Triple h v Goldberg too.....hmm has that whole busted ankle angle been created to allow Triple H to win?Huh

Overal looks promising.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2003, 09:37:53 PM »

im watchin this sunday heres what i think will happen with a little help from rumors from www.prowrestling.com

kane has to beat shane o mac, it wouldnt make sense for kane to lose

vince vs undertaker i look for kane to help mcmahon win settin up a UT vs kane match at wrestlemania or something

team bischoff will win simply cause every wrestler on Raw on austin's team destroyed bischoff's team except the DQ loss for steiner and henry

the newest rumor is austin will go to smackdown and be the new gm of that and stephanie will come to RAW and be the new gm or something to that affect

i think its gonna be a nice show it will definitely be worth watching
« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 09:42:17 PM by D » Logged

zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2003, 12:27:21 AM »

Bring back Scott Hall!!!!!!    sorry guys,  i just needed to say that real quick.

he rocked!!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: