Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:36:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836448 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #14080 on: May 21, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »

I've cracked open a new post-draft edition of EWR Revenge for the banter. So far I've revived the Cruiserweight title for ECW, signed Jerry Lynn and D'Lo Brown for the same show and The Brian Kendrick is getting a push.
Post draft edition you say?  A new update out there then?

Have you guys played the TEW game. My god its hard. EWR seems like a breeze compared to it. I restarted ECW as its own Promotion. With RVD, Sabu, Dudleys etc. And it was going well catching up with TNA then BANG! Wwe and TNA steal everyone. So hard.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14081 on: May 21, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

I've cracked open a new post-draft edition of EWR Revenge for the banter. So far I've revived the Cruiserweight title for ECW, signed Jerry Lynn and D'Lo Brown for the same show and The Brian Kendrick is getting a push.
Post draft edition you say?  A new update out there then?

Have you guys played the TEW game. My god its hard. EWR seems like a breeze compared to it. I restarted ECW as its own Promotion. With RVD, Sabu, Dudleys etc. And it was going well catching up with TNA then BANG! Wwe and TNA steal everyone. So hard.

I'm a cheap skate so no...but one day I will  yes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #14082 on: May 21, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »

OK, I'm gonna ask: what are EWR and TEW?? Embarrassed

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14083 on: May 21, 2009, 01:09:34 PM »

OK, I'm gonna ask: what are EWR and TEW?? Embarrassed
Extreme Warfare Revenge.  The wrestling version of Championship Manager.  and TEW (I forget what it stands for), is the version that you have to pay for....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #14084 on: May 21, 2009, 03:29:24 PM »

I love me some EWR, always have a couple of hours of it when I get time. It should be no shock that for my little company I've got Chuck Palumbo as my main heel (100% over baby!). hihi

As like Hammy, I'm just too much of a cheap skate to buy TEW. Always wanted to try it though.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #14085 on: May 21, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »

I love me some EWR, always have a couple of hours of it when I get time. It should be no shock that for my little company I've got Chuck Palumbo as my main heel (100% over baby!). hihi

As like Hammy, I'm just too much of a cheap skate to buy TEW. Always wanted to try it though.

I really got into TEW, but its incredibly hard. for anyone who is interested www.greydogsoftware.com

There is a free Demo.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14086 on: May 21, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »

Custom Chucky...100 Over.  Holy smokes, how'd you get him that good, I mean for someone like him logically you'd need him in development for ages or with a great manager.

I've found thats a superb way to get people over, get someone with loads of charisma and just use them as a manager, I've used Raven to get over Boogeyman, Danny Basham, DH Smith, Joey Mercury, Johnny Devine, Rhino and Judas Mesias.  The dude is fantastic for that.

There are also the instances when a guy just stays in development for like forever and his stats go up past realistic stats.  I give you the charasmatic and very very good brawler, Kevin Thorn  Cheesy

And when did the dude ever rock a beenie?  hihi

Edit: Old School, we even had a thread for it http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=13757.0  Cool
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:11:02 PM by Hammy » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #14087 on: May 21, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »

First thing I did was release The Great Khali and Kozlov.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14088 on: May 22, 2009, 05:46:16 AM »

First thing I did was release The Great Khali and Kozlov.
I've got Kozlov at the TNA Powerplant, he ain't happy  hihi
Evolution
« Reply #14089 on: May 22, 2009, 09:38:37 AM »

Fire him!

I'm currently booked a Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown vs Finlay feud, and The Brian Kendrick keeps rising with a clean win on Raw over Goldust!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14090 on: May 22, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

Fire him!
No need he just quit.

Along with Samoa Joe, Scott Steiner, The Brian Kendrick, Charles Wright, Kevin Nash and Lance Hoyt.

Thankfully I'm starting to recover since Orton, Umaga, Lashley and Jeff Hardy have shown up.

Evolution
« Reply #14091 on: May 22, 2009, 11:01:24 AM »

Feuds wise I'm a bit bare. I'm booking four shows a week now so I don't get through it very fast. Working towards Night of Champions at the moment.

I've got Orton vs Batista for the WWE Title headlining, going to have Triple H stick his nose in for a inadvertant Orton retain and a triple threat at Summerslam most likely.

Edge defends against Jericho, Punk and Hardy and I've got the finals of my ECW-only Cruiserweight Title being Jerry Lynn vs Evan Bourne. Plus, Morrison's going to be getting the IC Title push.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14092 on: May 22, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »

Feuds wise I'm a bit bare. I'm booking four shows a week now so I don't get through it very fast. Working towards Night of Champions at the moment.

I've got Orton vs Batista for the WWE Title headlining, going to have Triple H stick his nose in for a inadvertant Orton retain and a triple threat at Summerslam most likely.

Edge defends against Jericho, Punk and Hardy and I've got the finals of my ECW-only Cruiserweight Title being Jerry Lynn vs Evan Bourne. Plus, Morrison's going to be getting the IC Title push.
Well I'm still on one show a week since Thunder got cancelled, I can't get another network to pick it up.  I've just set up an evil foreign stable with Sheik Abdul Bashir, Low Ki, Sonjay Dutt and Masato Tanaka  Cheesy

So who have else have you signed.  All the names you mentioned besides Jerry Lynn are already WWE guys.  Normally when I'm WWE I do the, sign all the former D-X stars and have them reform scenario...

...Oh and you never answered me before dude, is there a post draft update about?
Evolution
« Reply #14093 on: May 22, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »

I haven't actually signed anyone else besides Jerry Lynn and D'Lo! I suppose my Cruiserweight division will need padding out, so Kaval will get a call-up and I'll raid the X Division I reckon  Grin

There is yup.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72584
Evolution
« Reply #14094 on: May 22, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »

I debut David Hart Smith on ECW and three days later the bastard checks into rehab for alcohol. New signings include X-Pac and Shannon Moore to ECW and Cade and Murdoch to Smackdown!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #14095 on: May 23, 2009, 06:40:55 AM »

Kevin Thorn and Chuck Palumbo can become super-over in this game?? Madness! Shocked hihi

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14096 on: May 23, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »

Kevin Thorn and Chuck Palumbo can become super-over in this game?? Madness! Shocked hihi
And a game where you can put Zach Ryder, Billy Gunn, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and DJ Gabriel all into one stable.   Cool  You should download it dude  yes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #14097 on: May 23, 2009, 11:15:00 AM »

It's 10 years today since Owen Hart died. I didn't watch wrestling then but that seems like a long time ago....

Regarding current wrestling events, since when did Umaga speak English? This week was the first time he's done so (when not being called Jamal...) wasn't it??

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #14098 on: May 23, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »

RIP Owen

Quick! To the bandwagon!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #14099 on: May 23, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »

For those who keep track of these statistical tidbits, ECW had 24 minutes and 37 seconds of in-ring wrestling action on their one-hour show this week as compared to 17 minutes and 49 seconds of in-ring wrestling action in the two-hour TNA iMPACT! show.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: