Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:26:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 828129 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #13120 on: January 14, 2009, 02:44:07 AM »

Smiley

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/29749-explosive_rumor_tiffany_new_york_pollard_joining_the_wwe__as_a_pro_wrestler.html

January 13, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE rumor. According to a person associated with World Wrestling Entertainment, Tiffany "New York" Pollard may become a pro wrestler.

The insider, who spoke to MediaTakeOut.com on the condition of anonymity claims that the wrestling organization has been in negotiations with Tiffany for months to join them. And the insider claims that the two sides are pretty close to a deal.

And it gets better, MediaTakeOut.com's snitch claims that New York could play an "integral role" in Wrestlemania 25 - on April 5th.  confused

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

I got the February 2009 WWE Magazine today in the mail. Jeff Hardy is on the cover. It says: "NATURAL DISASTER - ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH AT NO WAY OUT FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP. JEFF HARDY, EDGE, BIG SHOW, KOZLOV, HHH, AND THE UNDERTAKER." It's on Page 53.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:47:30 AM by RancidPunx » Logged

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #13121 on: January 14, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »

Great promo by Tommy Dreamer this week on ECW. He had the audience in the palm of his hand.  yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #13122 on: January 15, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »

Smiley

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/29749-explosive_rumor_tiffany_new_york_pollard_joining_the_wwe__as_a_pro_wrestler.html

January 13, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE rumor. According to a person associated with World Wrestling Entertainment, Tiffany "New York" Pollard may become a pro wrestler.

The insider, who spoke to MediaTakeOut.com on the condition of anonymity claims that the wrestling organization has been in negotiations with Tiffany for months to join them. And the insider claims that the two sides are pretty close to a deal.

And it gets better, MediaTakeOut.com's snitch claims that New York could play an "integral role" in Wrestlemania 25 - on April 5th.  confused

At about this time last year these people said Eminem would be wrestling with the WWE. So yeah.....I call bullshit.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13123 on: January 15, 2009, 01:31:55 AM »

I call bullshit and pray it is.

what the fuck kind of dumb shit would that be?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13124 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:44 AM »

As reported earlier, Frankie Kazarian's bad luck continued as he tore his biceps at the 12/15 iMPACT! taping while doing a mere run-in as the masked Suicide character. He was just coming back from a torn triceps. Kazarian underwent surgery, which should put him out of action for another four to six months.

Bryan Alvarez, publisher of the Figure Four Weekly, hinted at the cause of his muscle tears with the following line: "There is a lesson to be learned from this that people in wrestling never learn." While TNA technically has a drug policy in place, they have yet to enforce it. The injury probably would have been prevented if they had enforcement in place.

Suicide was scheduled to have his first match at the set of iMPACT! tapings this past week. While Kazarian will be on the shelf until at least the spring, he will continue to be brought to TV to work backstage and likely film vignettes building his character. Although, there has been talk of putting another person in the costume to do run-ins to keep the character alive on television.

The two wrestlers that had been discussed for the role were Christopher Daniels and Paul London. London was released from World Wrestling Entertainment on November 7, 2008, so his 90-day no-compete clause doesn't expire until early February. London has been telling promoters he doesn't want to think about returning to the ring until at least February anyway.

Low Ki's name was also brought up but he has since signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Low Ki was at an iMPACT! taping four weeks ago dropping by which is why his name surfaced anyways.

There is a joke backstage saying they can put Christopher Daniels in the Suicide mask and have him lose the "Feast or Fired" match again next year.

I found the last bit quite amusing  hihi
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #13125 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »

Is anyone else looking forward to the Rumble?

Its always been my favourite PPV and i think this one could be excellent. The Edge vs Hardy match excites me and with all this talk of Christian maybe being inroduced as Jeff's attacker that could be an added bonus.

The Rumble match is always exciting. Last years had Cena back as No30 and not many people saw that coming.

I'd Guess that Orton is favourite to win this years Rumble but there are a few who could which always makes it better and the rumble always offers chances for faces old and new.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13126 on: January 15, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »

Blow to hear Suicide is out

I think a new guy in the suit is the way to go frankly

As for the Rumble - yey!

Cant wait for that - always entertaining

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #13127 on: January 16, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

Is anyone else looking forward to the Rumble?

Its always been my favourite PPV and i think this one could be excellent. The Edge vs Hardy match excites me and with all this talk of Christian maybe being inroduced as Jeff's attacker that could be an added bonus.

The Rumble match is always exciting. Last years had Cena back as No30 and not many people saw that coming.

I'd Guess that Orton is favourite to win this years Rumble but there are a few who could which always makes it better and the rumble always offers chances for faces old and new.

The Rumble is hands down my favorite PPV of the year. I love the Royal Rumble.

Wrestlemania is a close second because some guys really seem to give it their all. The last couple of wrestlemanias have had some stellar matches. Like, HBK vs. Flair, Edge vs. Taker, Taker vs. batista, HBK vs. Cena, just to name a few. The money in the bank is a fun addition too.

But that Rumble is just a fuckin awesome gimmick. And almost always delivers. Cena's surprize last year really pissed me off but it was still a cool surprize. I never expected to see him. And the year before it ending with HBK vs. Taker and Taker winning it was pretty awesome too. I loved seeing Taker and HBK go one on one again even if it was just a few minutes. I can't wait for the Rumble. I'm really excited. I'm gonna love that shit.

Edge vs. Hardy for the title with maybe Christian coming back. Fuck Yeah. And than the awesome storyline with HBK and JBL continueing. I am really liking how its playing out. Great stuff. I'm pretty sure HBK will end up turning on JBL at the rumble. But I think it would be pretty kool for them to have JBL win it becuz of HBK's help. Only for HBK to turn on JBL at No Way Out and costing him the title.

And the Rumble Match is gonna rock as usual. Can't wait.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #13128 on: January 16, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »

I seem to remember being well excited for the 2002 Rumble, the first time I'd seen the PPV. Goldust, Val Venis, Godfather and Mr. Perfect all returned, Undertaker smashed Maven's head through a popcorn machine.... The Rumble's always a cool match. There's usually some big story going on. I know we must speak of him in hushed tones nowadays, but it was cool to see Benoit last from #1 to win the match. Like, was he gonna be able to eliminate the Big Show?? Then there was Vince McMahon's *mishap* at the end of the 2005 match. hihi He had that brilliant "What the fuck?" look on his face. Unfortunatley, I heard the result of the 2007 match. Not so dramatic when you already know that 'Taker won. Tongue

I'm sure this year's will be good too. yes

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Evolution
« Reply #13129 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »

Quote from: WWE.com
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Bob "Hardcore" Holly as of today, January 16. WWE wishes Bob the best in all future endeavors.

Well, that was kind of on the cards I suppose.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13130 on: January 16, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »

Quote from: WWE.com
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Bob "Hardcore" Holly as of today, January 16. WWE wishes Bob the best in all future endeavors.

Well, that was kind of on the cards I suppose.
Are none of "The Jobber Boys" safe.

Val Venis
Bob Holly
Scotty 2 Hotty

Have gone from the, they job all the time but their job is safe group, I mean only Kung Fu Naki is left right?  Sad
Evolution
« Reply #13131 on: January 16, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »

The Attitude era is leaving...

Only the likes of Triple H, The Hardy Boyz, Edge, Chris Jericho, Goldust, JBL, Michael Cole, HBK, Kane, 'Taker, Big Show and Mark Henry left!
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #13132 on: January 17, 2009, 02:19:44 AM »

Smiley rofl Colin is actually a good friend of our show http://www.mondaynightmayhem.com and we knew him before the E since he is a Buffalo regular but this is funny:

Colin Delaney is best known for working with WWE on its ECW brand. He has also wrestled for promotions such as CHIKARA, NWA Upstate, Buffalo Championship Wrestling, NWA Empire, Pro Wrestling Ohio, UWA Hardcore Wrestling, Roc City Wrestling, and Combat Zone Wrestling under the name Colin Olsen.  We talk all about his early matches and how he broke into wrestling.

Now for the first time, Colin sits down with RF VIDEO to discuss his rise to fame in the WWE and ECW.  You will find out what it was like for this young rookie to make a impact in the world of giants.  You will hear an amazing story of how Colin got his break into the WWE.  What was the locker room like and how did they treat him.  Colin talks about how Tommy Dreamer was a huge help to his career.  Colin talks about working with Big Daddy V and how stiff was Khali?  What was it like to work with Kane, Mark Henry and of course the feud that put him on the map with Miz and Morrison.  We talk all about his stay in the ECW brand.

Why did Colin turn heel on his best friend?  What was it like to do promos with Vince?  Who did he travel with and how hard was it keeping his spot in the WWE.  He was only in the WWE for 8 months but everyone will remember the name Colin Delaney.

We also talk about the indy scene as Colin gives his thoughts on working for CZW and Chikara.  What does Colin think about John Zandig?  After watching this interview with Colin Delaney you will realize that he has a bright future inside the squared circle.

Plus also added is a bonus 3-way Extreme Hardcore Match featuring Colin Delaney vs. Stevie Richards vs. Danny Doring!
http://www.rfvideo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3788&

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #13133 on: January 17, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »

Is that product for real?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #13134 on: January 17, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

have just been added to the Royal Rumble match, bringing the total to 17. Others scheduled to participate in the match include , . Chris Jericho was previously announced for the Rumble match, but he was removed when Stephanie McMahon "fired" him on Monday's Raw.

Here is the current list of 17 Rumble competitors :

R-Truth
Carlito
Brian Kendrick
The Miz
John Morrison
Kane
Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho (Although he's storyline FIRED now)
Ted DiBiase
Santino Marella
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
Kofi Kingston
Randy Orton
Vladimir Kozlov
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H
Big Show

Thats a good crop. Considering there is a chance that HBK, Mark Henry & Matt Hardy are available to could be added and not to mention people on their way back from injury like Kennedy, Bourne & Umaga. There is also a chance of Christian making his return and there is always a couple of returning legends. I'm not saying all that will happen i'm just saying its a strong Rumble this year.

I have to say i'm gonna be interested to see how long Santino lasts  rofl rofl

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13135 on: January 17, 2009, 02:24:02 PM »

If Bourne and Kennedy come back to the rumble! WOO HOO talk about greatest royal rumble ever!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13136 on: January 17, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »

I'd say right now Randy Orton is probably the most likely winner, followed by Mr. Kennedy if he returns for the match.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13137 on: January 17, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »

I'd say right now Randy Orton is probably the most likely winner, followed by Mr. Kennedy if he returns for the match.

Its Orton rumble

Which is a shame - because he is the most boring man on earth.....

Smackdown this week - Hardy getting vaporised

...why didnt WWE do that right at the START of the show?

Isnt it a bit obvious when Smackdown is scheduled to end 30 seconds later anyway confused

..after all - what kind of interview was Edge planning for in 30 seconds hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13138 on: January 17, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

TNA Genesis - some truly superb matches!

Jarrett v Angle - amazing build up and such an intense match!

Incidently Jarrett can do a better pedigree than Triple H....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #13139 on: January 17, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »

Quite a few Royal Rumble debuts, with Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase, Kozlov and The Brian Kendrick (despite debuting six years ago).

The Royal Rumble 1999 event was actually my very first so this is sort of a 10 year anniversary for me. I have a birthday in June so it's pretty much been something I've followed exactly half my life. I only keep up on the big stuff now like Wrestlemania, and I haven't seen a full Raw since probably the 2008 draft, but I always make a point to catch the Royal Rumble match.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: