Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827844 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13100 on: January 12, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »

Kip James in the Main Event, you bet your ass he is (pardon the pun).  Whatever you do, don't tell him that 1999 called and wants its failed Main Event push back.

Don't call it a comeback...  Cheesy

Kip for World Champ!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #13101 on: January 12, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »

Kip James in the Main Event, you bet your ass he is (pardon the pun).  Whatever you do, don't tell him that 1999 called and wants its failed Main Event push back.

Don't call it a comeback...  Cheesy

Kip for World Champ!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Anything is possible with Russo and TNA.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13102 on: January 12, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »

Hey, lay off TNA!

I liked the way that was set up - it was a solid match, we knew the outcome but it did it in a non WWE way - i.e it did it well
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:00:25 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #13103 on: January 12, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »

Hey, lay off TNA!

I liked the way that was set up - it was a solid match, we knew the outcome but it didnt it in a non WWE way - i.e it did it well

The silence was deafening when they announced Kip James as the sixth man. Even Booker T was laughing.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13104 on: January 13, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »

Hey, lay off TNA!

I liked the way that was set up - it was a solid match, we knew the outcome but it didnt it in a non WWE way - i.e it did it well

The silence was deafening when they announced Kip James as the sixth man. Even Booker T was laughing.

I am a tad unsure why he still has a job - but it was a grudge match, and everyone did say 'oh you havent got a chance' - it knew what it was, it didnt try and take us for fools

Quick! To the bandwagon!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13105 on: January 13, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »

Solid match between HBK and Cena last night.

Orton vs. Kane was good too.

By the way, what's with Rey and giants?

First Kane, now Mike Knox..

Whose next? Big Show? hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #13106 on: January 13, 2009, 02:30:15 PM »

So Vince is back once again Next Week. I know this will never happen but I would like to see Stone Cold wrestle at wrestlemania. Make it Steph vs. Vince. Than Vince brings back Jericho and the power struggle begins between Vince and Steph. With Steph doing everything she can to make Vince and Jericho's life a living hell but fails at every attempt. Than she goes to the only person that could do it..Stone Cold Steve Austin. He of course tosses out both vince and steph leaving it Jericho fighting for the McMahons against Stone Cold. Jericho vs. Stone Cold at wrestlemania. Just to see Austin in a match again would be worth it.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #13107 on: January 13, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »

Great main event on Raw this past week. Michaels can still go at a superb level and continues to have great chemistry with Cena.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #13108 on: January 13, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »

About this Jeff Hardy storyline, it could be Matt who ran him off the road because Jeff said that Matt was at the same party as him. Matt could have followed him from there, driven into him and carried on.

Over-analysis FTW

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #13109 on: January 13, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

awesome job last night developing the "legacy",, Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes are perfect together...I am looking forward to see where they take thigs...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13110 on: January 13, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »

Has to be Matt Hardy, that would be gold

Also, WWE SUCK again on an angle

Why the fuck would u have Randy Orton as Kelly Kelly's guy?

They  just blew a pretty decent angle there.

They should've teased it and teased it and had it be Evan Bourne or somebody and that gives an instant feud.

Why the fuck have Orton and then have two heels fight?

Dumb, Russo like booking.

U spend all that time on the angle only to have one Raw match with Kane and Orton?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13111 on: January 13, 2009, 06:54:34 PM »

awesome job last night developing the "legacy",, Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes are perfect together...I am looking forward to see where they take thigs...

Yeah - but why did they leave out Manu and Snuka?

Go for the 5 main faction - hell, it provides at a minimum 5 PPV's worth of doube crosses....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13112 on: January 13, 2009, 06:56:20 PM »

Manu and Snuka obviously will always be jobbers and having Priceless and Orton just seems really formidable. Manu and Snuka just look weak.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13113 on: January 13, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »

Dumb, Russo like booking.

What the...

We endlessly moan about the good old days - matches Russo booked and storylines Russo wrote!

Fair enough he seemed to get a bit carried away in later years but he's still a country mile ahead of anyone else in the industry

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13114 on: January 13, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »

Manu and Snuka obviously will always be jobbers and having Priceless and Orton just seems really formidable. Manu and Snuka just look weak.

But why give them a push at all - why get Snuka involved for a single week??

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13115 on: January 13, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »

^ Gives them a ready made feud and it's also a way of making the group seem more elite, rather than take just any 2nd Gen stars they only take the good ones, come on David Flair, lead Manu and Snuka in their revenge mission  Cheesy

As much as I've supported many a wrestlecrapesque worker, let's be right about it, Sim Snuka is and has always been an awful worker, I'm still gutted Orton didn't kick him in the head and out of the group on the basis that he's adopted and greatness is clearly NOT in his blood, I mean they ain't even trying with him, what's with the generic jobber 101 ring attire?
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #13116 on: January 13, 2009, 07:02:25 PM »

So Vince is back once again Next Week. I know this will never happen but I would like to see Stone Cold wrestle at wrestlemania. Make it Steph vs. Vince. Than Vince brings back Jericho and the power struggle begins between Vince and Steph. With Steph doing everything she can to make Vince and Jericho's life a living hell but fails at every attempt. Than she goes to the only person that could do it..Stone Cold Steve Austin. He of course tosses out both vince and steph leaving it Jericho fighting for the McMahons against Stone Cold. Jericho vs. Stone Cold at wrestlemania. Just to see Austin in a match again would be worth it.  hihi smoking
That would be a good storyline. Jericho/Austin would be great, Jericho is perhaps the best option they could use. He can carry nearly anyone to a good match & a match like that would create so much heat.

I don't think it's too far fetched for him to have another match, afterall he is apparently the healthiest he's ever been.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13117 on: January 13, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »

Izzy, we agree on a lot of TNA Greatness, but Russo needs a filter. For every great thing he does, he has one or two just outrageously stupid things.

Shark Boy as STone Cold was just retarded, having PPV matches that should be on Impact "Davairi vs Sewell"

The main event at Genesis was just a cluserfuck.

Why not have Angle vs Jarrett as the Main Event?

I could live with that six man thing if it were like 2nd or 3rd on the card but the main event?

They continue to make Sting look like a pussy.

1. Angle is clearly the leader of the group and not the world champion

2. They had Rhino attacked and beat to shit thus making Sting look like he can't even beat "RHINO" without help... we are talking about Rhino for fuck's sake and why the hell is he even in a title match to begin with?

On Genesis

The opening match was great seeing Hernandez be THE MAN

Shelly vs Sabin, nothing else can be said about that amazing match

Jarrett vs Angle was old school attitude era class

The tag with Beer Money winning back the belts was excellent.

The rest was just TNA Impact.

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #13118 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:51 PM »

2. They had Rhino attacked and beat to shit thus making Sting look like he can't even beat "RHINO" without help... we are talking about Rhino for fuck's sake and why the hell is he even in a title match to begin with?

To be fair that Rhino injury angle was done for Sting's help as Sting just had knee surgery thus helping them get away with a crappy 5min match rather than have him aggravate it (also explains his lack of wrestling lately). But why keep the title on him if he can't even work a match??

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #13119 on: January 13, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »

^ Gives them a ready made feud and it's also a way of making the group seem more elite, rather than take just any 2nd Gen stars they only take the good ones, come on David Flair, lead Manu and Snuka in their revenge mission  Cheesy

As much as I've supported many a wrestlecrapesque worker, let's be right about it, Sim Snuka is and has always been an awful worker, I'm still gutted Orton didn't kick him in the head and out of the group on the basis that he's adopted and greatness is clearly NOT in his blood, I mean they ain't even trying with him, what's with the generic jobber 101 ring attire?
Last time I seen gear that plain and generic was on that Braden Walker guy before Chris fell off the planet.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: