Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:19:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825801 times)
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12800 on: October 29, 2008, 01:45:11 PM »

Evan Bourne tore his ankle ligaments at last night's ECW tapings and is said to be out for upto 4 months

Fuck

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #12801 on: October 29, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

Well, that sucks Sad

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12802 on: October 29, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »

That match between Rey and Evan Bourne was fucking insane last night Shocked

Agreed, a 15-20 PPV match along the line would be awesome between them although it won't happen

An Iron Man match between them at WrestleMania would be awesome.

u actually want to see Rey wrestle???

I dont have a problem with him but the booking - ye gods, i reckon i could get a three count out of him and yet he beats Kane and the like?!

Just absurd - he should stick to cruiserweight matches

..to think this guy has been champion....

I'm not a huge fan of Rey by any stretch of the imagination, but that match between him and Evan Bourne was easily one of the best matches I've seen in a very, very long time.

I therefore think an Iron Man match, or even a 2 out of 3 pin falls match between them would be superb at 'Mania.

I agree I am tired of Rey getting pushed over big men, his title run on SD was way too long, and now Having him win twice over Kane? How is that possible. They should of kept the Cruiseweight title around for him, Instead of 2 women's titles, ic & US and 2 tag titles, How often are those even used? Seriously, Get rid of the US 1 tag and 1 womens and have the title compete on all 3 brands, make perfect room for a cruiserweight title for people like Rey, Evan, Noble, and whats his face... if he ever comes back. ALso Kendrick could rock that title.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12803 on: October 29, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »

and whats his face...
Ah! A personal favourite of mine, I hope he forms a tag team with "whats that dude". Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12804 on: October 29, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

I wish they'd make ECW a total cruiserweight show. ECW Has some great wrestling every week and It would be awesome to have a brand that showcased all the newer up and comer cruisers.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12805 on: October 29, 2008, 10:50:03 PM »

I wish they'd make ECW a total cruiserweight show. ECW Has some great wrestling every week and It would be awesome to have a brand that showcased all the newer up and comer cruisers.

Can't agree more, Instead of pissing away the title to Hornswoggle we could have a great division on ECW. In a time where it seems that only the World, WWE, and ECW titles are defended regullarly, they could of made ECW a show with something different, Cruiserweight Division. They have the talent, they could use Rey to his full potential in that. ECW started the first week with "ECW Zombie" and brought in the boogeyman, they stated that ECW would be different product for different viewer, and for months all it seems like ECW is now a show where the midcarders who can't fit onto SD or RAW are put there.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12806 on: October 29, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »

The grandson of Blackjack Mulligan and son of Mike Rotunda (I.R.S. - Irwin R. Shyster), Taylor Rotunda, has been signed to a WWE developmental deal and is now training at Florida Championship Wrestling.

Maybe a Ted Jr and Taylor Rotunda team some day, Money Inc 2? I always liked the original Money Inc.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12807 on: October 30, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »

ECW is starting to become my favorite brand. I love John morrison and the Miz, mix that with Matt Hardy and its a must watch each week.

Especially now I don't get SD.

Oh yeah, I just found this:

- Randy Orton is set to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista's next major feud.

Original plans had Orton feuding with CM Punk upon his return to action, but those plans have been dropped as Punk is back to being a midcard talent what with his presence in the tag team divison. Punk and Kofi Kingston won the WWE World Heavyweight Tag Team Championships Monday night on RAW.

On another note, Orton has been cleared to wrestle.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #12808 on: October 30, 2008, 02:34:27 AM »

cant wait for Orton to get back in the ring
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12809 on: October 30, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »

ECW would never be made a Cruiserweight only brand, considering the mentality at Stamford is it's big men who draw, they'd hardly have a brand without any, unfortunately.  It works fairly well as a development brand.  Morrison and Miz have reinvented themselves on that brand after getting stuck in a rut prior to going there, Punk would never of been given his World Title run but for his successful time on ECW, Jack Swagger is getting a great build and I expect him to be feuding with Hardy in a matter of months, he'd never get involved in the main feud from the off on another brand.  It's also a good brand for experiments, Mark Henry is never going to get wrestler of the year and most will always dislike him but he's proved he can be a better main eventer than most thought.  The only major gripe that I have with it and will continue to have is it's name.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12810 on: October 30, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »

I agree fully, but I think they could use the Cruiserweight title as a secondary title but then again people complain about the number of titles already

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12811 on: October 30, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »

I agree fully, but I think they could use the Cruiserweight title as a secondary title but then again people complain about the number of titles already
Exactly and to be honest they could never use it well, if Kendrick, Bourne and/or Mysterio feuded over it now it would be seen as a demotion.

But a cut back on titles would be wise especially considering how lax the brand split is, Miz N' Morrison appearing on ALL 3 shows this week pretty much sums it up.

We only need one set of Tag Team Titles, that's for sure, in all honesty, with the brand split done away, we actually have the makings of a very good tag team division right now.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12812 on: October 30, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

Exactly and to be honest they could never use it well, if Kendrick, Bourne and/or Mysterio feuded over it now it would be seen as a demotion.

But a cut back on titles would be wise especially considering how lax the brand split is, Miz N' Morrison appearing on ALL 3 shows this week pretty much sums it up.

We only need one set of Tag Team Titles, that's for sure, in all honesty, with the brand split done away, we actually have the makings of a very good tag team division right now.

Yeah, there is no need for two womens titles either. One should just be on RAW and one should be on SD. Like Hammy says they all seem to appear on different shows anyway.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12813 on: October 30, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

Yeah, there is no need for two womens titles either. One should just be on RAW and one should be on SD. Like Hammy says they all seem to appear on different shows anyway.

Get rid of the WWE Tag Belts, keep one brand to defend on all shows, TAG CHAMPIONS OF WWE UNIVERSE.

Have Michelle and Beth wrestle to have one unified Womens belt to defend on all shows.

Leave SD
WWE and USA

Raw
World and IC

ECW
ECW and WWE Light Heavyweight (sounds beefy and higher up then cruiserweight)

1 Tag Title to defend on all brands
1 womans title to defend on all brands.

With those 8 titles you would have plenty of time on all brands to have all titles present and with that lineup, every title could appear on atleast every other PPV.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #12814 on: October 30, 2008, 06:28:21 PM »

WWE Light Heavyweight (sounds beefy and higher up then cruiserweight)

Well, that title has a bit of a stigma attached.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12815 on: October 30, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

^ Yeah a goooood stigma.  The dude was part of a classic stable and also retired former Intercontinental Champion Marc Mero (Who was much more fun as Little Richard rip-off Johnny B. Badd with his finisher the Tutti-Frutti....I got brought up watching him in WCW on ITV on a Saturday Afternoon....Good Times!), but back to the subject at hand, Gillberg rocked that title, and although some people called him a "Closet" Champion, he held the belt longer than anyone else, and only lost it because he was distracted by the lovely Lita who was making her debut and the pressure of being seen Internationally on Channel 4 Heat kind of hindered him a little to.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:50:27 PM by Hammy » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #12816 on: October 30, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

At least the belt followed into capable hands!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12817 on: October 30, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »

I seem to have a great memory of James Bond Dean Malenko having a great PPV match over it with Scotty 2 Hotty, finishing with a sweet DDT off the top, or something of the sort, Scotty definately got drilled....
Evolution
« Reply #12818 on: October 30, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »

I seem to have a great memory of James Bond Dean Malenko having a great PPV match over it with Scotty 2 Hotty, finishing with a sweet DDT off the top, or something of the sort, Scotty definately got drilled....

Backlash 2000!

Here's a pretty historic Light Heavyweight Title Match. Crash Holly vs Dean Malenko from Heat March 2001.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7DeQwgWYQ
Evolution
« Reply #12819 on: October 30, 2008, 07:00:39 PM »

I decided to put together a table that displays who on the current WWE roster has been the most decorated during their WWE run. Maybe a stats geek like myself on here will get a kick out of it. Hopefully it will spark some debate. I've already fired it up at Wrestlecrap, but it should be here too.

1. Edge - 24 reigns (WWE Champion three times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion three times, WWE Intercontinental Champion five times, WCW United States Champion one time, WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Rey Mysterio - 1) and WWE World Tag Team Champion eleven times(with Christian - 7, Hollywood Hulk Hogan - 1, Chris Benoit - 2 and Randy Orton - 1)

2. JBL - 23 reigns (WWE Champion one time, WWE United States Champion one time, WWE European Champion one time, WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with Faarooq - 3) and WWE Hardcore Champion 17 times.)

3. Triple H - 19 reigns (WWE Champion seven times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion five times, WWE Intercontinental Champion four times, WWE European Champion two times and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Stone Cold Steve Austin - 1)

4. Chris Jericho - 18 reigns (WWE Undisputed Champion one time, WWE World Heavyweight Champion two time, WWE World/WCW Champion two times, WWE Intercontinental Champion eight times, WWE European Champion one time, WWE Hardcore Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with Chris Benoit - 1, The Rock - 1 and Christian - 1)

5. Jeff Hardy - 16 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion four times, WWE European Champion one time, WWE Hardcore Champion three times, WWE World Tag Team Champion six times(with Matt Hardy - 6), WCW Tag Team Champion one time(with Matt Hardy - 1) and WWE Light Heavyweight Champion one time

6. Kane - 15 reigns (WWE Champion one time, ECW Champion one time, WWE Intercontinental Champion two times, WWE Hardcore Champion one time, WWE World Tag Team Champion nine times(with Mankind - 2, X-Pac - 2, The Undertaker - 2, The Hurricane - 1, Rob Van Dam - 1 and The Big Show) and WCW Tag Team Champion one time(with The Undertaker - 1)
**. William Regal - 15 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion two times, WWE European Champion four times, WWE Hardcore Champion five times and WWE World Tag Team Champion four times(with Lance Storm - 2, Eugene - 1 and Tajiri - 1)

7. Tommy Dreamer - 14 reigns (WWE Hardcore Champion fourteen times)
**. The Undertaker - 14 reigns (WWE Champion four times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion two times, WWE Hardcore Champion one time, WWE World Tag Team Champion six times(with Stone Cold Steve Austin - 1, The Big Show - 2, The Rock - 1 and Kane - 2) and WCW Tag Team Champion one time(with Kane - 1)

10. Goldust - 13 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion three times, WWE Hardcore Champion nine times and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Booker T - 1)
**. Matt Hardy - 13 reigns (ECW Champion one time, WWE United States Champion one time, WWE European Champion one time, WWE Hardcore Champion one time, WWE Cruiserweight Champion one time, WWE World Tag Team Champion six times(with Jeff Hardy - 6), WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with MVP - 1) and WCW Tag Team Champion one time(with Jeff Hardy - 1)

12. Shawn Michaels - 12 reigns (WWE Champion three times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time, WWE Intercontinental Champion three times, WWE European Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion four times(with Diesel - 2, Stone Cold Steve Austin - 1 and John Cena - 1)

13. The Big Show - 10 reigns - WWE Champion two times, ECW Champion one times, WWE United States Champion one time, WWE Hardcore Champion three times and WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with The Undertaker - 2 and Kane - 1)

14. Hardcore Holly - 9 reigns (WWE Hardcore Champion six times and WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with The 1-2-3 Kid - 1, Crash Holly - 1 and Cody Rhodes - 1)
**. John Cena - 9 reigns (WWE Champion three times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time, WWE United States Champion three times and WWE World Tag Team Champion two times(with Shawn Michaels - 1 and Batista - 1)

15. Rey Mysterio - 8 reigns (WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time, WWE Cruiserweight Champion three times and WWE Tag Team Champion four times(with Edge - 1, Rob Van Dam - 1, Eddie Guerrero - 1 and Batista - 1)
**. Batista - 8 reigns - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion four times, WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Rey Mysterio - 1) and WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with Ric Flair - 2 and John Cena - 1)

18. John Morrison - 7 reigns (ECW Champion one time, WWE Intercontinental Champion two times and WWE Tag Team Champion four times(with Joey Mercury - 3 and The Miz - 1)
**. Chavo Guerrero - 7 reigns (ECW Champion one time, WWE Cruiserweight Champion four times and WWE Tag Team Champion two times(with Eddie Guerrero - 2)

20. Hurricane Helms - 6 reigns (WWE European Champion one time, WWE Hardcore Champion one time, WWE Cruiserweight two times and WWE World Tag Team Champion twice(with Kane - 1 and Rosey - 1)
**. Shelton Benjamin - 6 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion three times, WWE United States Champion one time and WWE Tag Team Champion two times(with Charlie Haas - 2)

22. D'Lo Brown - 5 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion one time and WWE European Champion four times)
**. Randy Orton - 5 reigns (WWE Champion two times, WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time, WWE Intercontinental Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Edge - 1)

24. Val Venis - 4 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion two times, WWE European Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Lance Storm - 1)
**. Paul London - 4 reigns (WWE Cruiserweight Champion one time, WWE Tag Team Champion two times(with Billy Kidman - 1 and Brian Kendrick - 1) and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Brian Kendrick - 1)
**. Mickie James - 4 reigns (WWE Women's Champion four times)

27. Charlie Haas - 3 reigns (WWE Tag Team Champion three times(with Shelton Benjamin - 3)
**. Cody Rhodes - 3 reigns (WWE World Tag Team Champion three times(with Hardcore Holly - 1 and Ted DiBiase - 2)
**. Carlito - 3 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion one time, WWE United States Champion one time and WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Primo Colon - 1)
**. CM Punk - 3 reigns (WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time, ECW Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Kofi Kingston - 1)

31. R-Truth - 2 reigns (WWE Hardcore Champion two times)
**. Chuck Palumbo - 2 reigns (WWE World Tag Team Champion two times(with Billy Gunn - 2)
**. Victoria - 2 reigns (WWE Women's Champion two times)
**. Kung Fu Naki - 2 reigns (WWE Hardcore Champion one time and WWE Cruiserweight Champion one time)
**. Melina - 2 reigns (WWE Women's Champion two times)
**. Umaga - 2 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion two times)
**. MVP - 2 reigns (WWE United States Champion one time and WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Matt Hardy - 1)
**. The Brian Kendrick - 2 reigns (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Paul London - 1) and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with Paul London - 1)
**. Mark Henry - 2 reigns (ECW Champion one time and WWE European Champion one time)
**. Ted DiBiase - 2 reigns (WWE World Tag Team Champion two times(with Cody Rhodes - 2)
**. Beth Phoenix - 2 reigns (WWE Women's Champion two times)
**. Santino Marella - 2 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion two times)
**. Kofi Kingston - 2 reigns (WWE Intercontinental Champion one time and WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with CM Punk - 1)

45. Jamie Noble - 1 reign (WWE Cruiserweight Champion one time)
**. Kenny Dykstra - 1 reign (WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with The Spirit Squad - 1)
**. Dolph Ziggler - 1 reign (WWE World Tag Team Champion one time(with The Spirit Squad - 1)
**. Finlay - 1 reign (WWE United States Champion one time)
**. Mr. Kennedy - 1 reign (WWE United States Champion one time)
**. Deuce - 1 reign (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Domino - 1)
**. Candice Michelle - 1 reign (WWE Women's Champion one time)
**. The Great Khali - 1 reign (WWE World Heavyweight Champion one time)
**. Hornswoggle - 1 reign (WWE Cruiserweight Champion one time)
**. The Miz - 1 reign (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with John Morrison - 1)
**. Curt Hawkins - 1 reign (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Zack Ryder - 1)
**. Zack Ryder - 1 reign (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Curt Hawkins - 1)
**. Michelle McCool - 1 reign (WWE Diva's Champion one time)
**. Primo Colon - 1 reign (WWE Tag Team Champion one time(with Carlito - 1)

Titleless: Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, The Boogeyman, Brie Bella, Elijah Burke, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Festus, Gavin Spears, Jack Swagger, Jesse, Jillian Hall, Jim Duggan, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Kevin Thorn, Kizarny, Layla London, Manu, Maria, Maryse, Mike Knox, Natalya, Paul Burchill, Ricky Ortiz, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Shad Gaspard, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Vladimir Kozlov
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 02:31:53 PM by Evolution » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: