Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 08:14:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 824233 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12500 on: September 01, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »

about 2 months in WWE speak means he will be back in about 5 weeks.

So I expect him back around 1st of October or so. Just in time for me to make a push for a repeat!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12501 on: September 01, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »

about 2 months in WWE speak means he will be back in about 5 weeks.

So I expect him back around 1st of October or so. Just in time for me to make a push for a repeat!

2 months? Yeah until I invite him out for a BIKE RIDE....

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #12502 on: September 02, 2008, 09:28:50 AM »

Since Kane had supposedly damaged Rey Mysterio beyond repair, killing Rey's soul and all that, I expected to see Rey with a new look last night, or maybe even without his mask. At the very least, I figured he'd be super serious and sullen, focused only on Kane and not jumping around like a little kid when he came out. But no . . .

I loved Kane's line last night when talking to JBL: "Well, I've been to hell, and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere."

Here Today . . .
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12503 on: September 02, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »

I loved Kane's line last night when talking to JBL: "Well, I've been to hell, and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere."

rofl rofl rofl

Yeah brilliant. I mean its a clothesline..... yeah it looks powerful.... but its a clothesline

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12504 on: September 02, 2008, 02:34:23 PM »

Just added to Unforgiven giving the card a total of six matches, considering the guaranteed length of the 3 World Title Bouts I'm guessing that will be it now.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12505 on: September 02, 2008, 04:44:01 PM »

20 min ECW match - yey gods!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12506 on: September 02, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »

What we could do is put a electric cage up so when they touch it they get electricuted and the lights in the building flash to let the audience know. ok

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12507 on: September 02, 2008, 08:40:03 PM »

rofl rofl rofl

Yeah brilliant. I mean its a clothesline..... yeah it looks powerful.... but its a clothesline

Kane's Best line since he was Jerry's Psycho Dentist? Its the best line I have heard him mudder.  if they are pushing him as a main eventer he doesnt have the best mic skills they need more one liners like that. JBL looked shocked and didnt know what to say to kane after that,  Did anyone else think Rey lost some weight?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #12508 on: September 03, 2008, 04:59:56 AM »

Orton's/Punk's Exchange went well. I liked it. Except after when batista came in and layed him out. After that exchange though, Punk hopefully will retain. I think a Punk/Orton fued for awhile would be good. I am really liking what Punk has been doing. Hopefully wwe agrees with me and punk holds on to it till Orton comes back. Too bad he'll prolly lose it quick to lead to the inevitable Batista/Orton fued. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12509 on: September 03, 2008, 07:27:33 AM »

Orton's/Punk's Exchange went well. I liked it. Except after when batista came in and layed him out. After that exchange though, Punk hopefully will retain. I think a Punk/Orton fued for awhile would be good. I am really liking what Punk has been doing. Hopefully wwe agrees with me and punk holds on to it till Orton comes back. Too bad he'll prolly lose it quick to lead to the inevitable Batista/Orton fued. smoking

Yeah me too. I'm not convinced Punk will retain but i think if he does then A Punk/Y2J feud will commence if HBK is out injured. But down the line Punk/Orton which then turns to Orton/Batista which will then become Orton/Cena/Batista just in time for Mania

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12510 on: September 03, 2008, 07:35:36 AM »

Yeah me too. I'm not convinced Punk will retain but i think if he does then A Punk/Y2J feud will commence if HBK is out injured. But down the line Punk/Orton which then turns to Orton/Batista which will then become Orton/Cena/Batista just in time for Mania
A Punk/Orton feud would be cool, I really liked their exchanges, it was good to see Orton again, had a freshness about it, partly I think because he was getting involved with people he's never feuded with or been seen with before, they obviously taunted a possible Team Priceless and Orton stable which would be great.  Santino Marella and the Honk-A-Meter  hihi 62 weeks to go... 

....Seeing Rey Mysterio return and beat the crap out of Kane, come on, how can people perceive him as a monster when he's been pounded on by a midget, seriously though, as if his years of jobbing hadn't damaged him enough, just when he is showing some potential having won the Battle Royal, they kill it all again in seconds.

The exchange between Jericho and Michaels at the end was, superb....again.  This should definately be the Main Event on sunday.  I'd say this feud has done wonders for Jericho, his character has evolved so much, who'd of ever thought a serious Jericho would work?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12511 on: September 03, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »

Santino Marella and the Honk-A-Meter  hihi 62 weeks to go... 

My god think of the points! He is just brilliant. I have started watching again just for Glamarella. coz its too good. i want a Glamarella wedding! ok

[/color]

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12512 on: September 03, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »

What we could do is put a electric cage up so when they touch it they get electricuted and the lights in the building flash to let the audience know. ok

Sounds intresting

but its a bit out there - I dont think we should vary the matches,

instead, how about two guys in a feud with nothing on the line made to work together as a tag team

How will they do it? What will happen? Oh the drama!

Hell, its such a good idea lets book it for the next 80 weeks worth of Raw! ok

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12513 on: September 03, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »

Sounds intresting

instead, how about two guys in a feud with nothing on the line made to work together as a tag team

Yeah or we could have a entire PPV where every match is the same type of match..... gotta love variety ok

[/color]

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12514 on: September 03, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »

Sounds intresting

Yeah or we could have a entire PPV where every match is the same type of match..... gotta love variety ok

Well the first years of Survivor Series were all the same type of match. 4 on 4.  I think those were great and worked well for WWE. Seeing different groups teaming up.

As for the scrambles, it just seems repeditive, kinda.  Ok we dont have any good fueds lets make a 3 way for the title, or we did that to death lets do a 4 way match for the title. Ok we did that now lets do a 5 way match.  Next PPV, everyone including Barry Horowitz will be in a ring for a Ultimate Raw scramble where anyone can be champion.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12515 on: September 03, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »

20 mins....surely that means the last person in will only be around for just a few mins....something a bit odd with the biggest stars being on a PPV for just 10 mins....

..is the Undertaker even at the PPV?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12516 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »

There was a rumour he was going to face the winner of the Scramble in a title match, as a Vickie; "Peace Offering", but word is the idea has been nixed.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12517 on: September 03, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »

There was a rumour he was going to face the winner of the Scramble in a title match, as a Vickie; "Peace Offering", but word is the idea has been nixed.

I hope not, I dont want to see UT and HHH fued so soon, I want a good build up and fued for UT next opponent.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12518 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

This is from tnawrestling.com so it's official now (he also released a statement saying he has signed a short term deal with them)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12519 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:25 PM »

This is from tnawrestling.com so it's official now (he also released a statement saying he has signed a short term deal with them)

I dont understand the move really. Unless he wants to go out on some crazy hardcore moment and WWE didn't want that. but if he goes there as a personality then thats stupid coz they have enough old guys there.... Nash, Jarrett, Sting, Steiner, Booker T and i think their best selling points are their younger face paced stars.

I mean i wish him good luck, but him going there does not make me wanna watch TNA. He'll never top Hell in a Cell.

[/color]

Pages: 1 ... 624 625 [626] 627 628 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: