Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:19:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825231 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12360 on: August 11, 2008, 01:20:19 AM »

Little Kennedy News

According to The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online, Kennedy met with Dr. James Andrews this week and a torn labrum was also discovered along with some rotator cuff damage. He is scheduled to be doing two weeks of rehab and after that a decision will be made if he needs surgery. If he won't need surgery, he will be back in the ring in four to six weeks. If he needs surgery, he will be out for around four to six months.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12361 on: August 11, 2008, 01:35:19 PM »

Little Kennedy News

According to The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online, Kennedy met with Dr. James Andrews this week and a torn labrum was also discovered along with some rotator cuff damage. He is scheduled to be doing two weeks of rehab and after that a decision will be made if he needs surgery. If he won't need surgery, he will be back in the ring in four to six weeks. If he needs surgery, he will be out for around four to six months.

that slows his run down

WWE doesnt seem to know what to do with him....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12362 on: August 11, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »

Its kind of a shame, since his mic skills are very good, and in ring besides hurting cena looked pretty good, I guess its time for a Kennedy Korner Talk Show to keep him healthly.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12363 on: August 11, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »

Kennedy has NEVER properly recovered since he made an idiot of himself over the wellness stuff.  Trying to speak to anyone who would listen, all the wrestling magazines, going on about how good the system was and the problems were a thing of the past, the 80s, and how they are all on the straight and narrow.....and then he failed it.

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

Shame.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 03:46:33 PM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #12364 on: August 11, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »

^I think D just put his fist through his monitor.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12365 on: August 11, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »

I would like to say that make smy day, but I am already in a really good mood.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #12366 on: August 11, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »

damn that sucks about Randy Orton  Undecided
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12367 on: August 11, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »

i think the Orton injury could be a swerve, could see him interfering during Cena/Batista at SS. Remember in January when Cena was still gonna be out for another 4 months. Plus its only been reported on wwe.com nowhere else. I'm probably wrong like

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12368 on: August 11, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »

a video Hammy will love, aparently this was going to be Domino's new character before he got released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdZrYirrSk

I'm sure he's wearing a Uzi Suicide t-shirt on one of the parts  Tongue

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12369 on: August 11, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »

Yeah, I definitely am not dropping Orton for a few weeks.

Seems this would've been much bigger news or maybe I am just in Denial.

Good thing with TNA though, there are still gonna be a few decent people left just in case I do have to drop him.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12370 on: August 11, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »

a video Hammy will love, aparently this was going to be Domino's new character before he got released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdZrYirrSk

I'm sure he's wearing a Uzi Suicide t-shirt on one of the parts  Tongue
They fired him before debuting, they did what, Global Dominotion!.......Oh my brother....testify.

This is the biggest screw up since they dropped the ball with Sean O'Haire at least his videos aired dammit!

*runs to google search for youtube video downloader*
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #12371 on: August 11, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »

wow they just said that randy orton rolled 300 feet away from his motorcycle
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12372 on: August 11, 2008, 09:58:26 PM »

It was 30 feet
Im still not sure I believe this.

He was in Europe August 8th....... I dont know. I'll believe it when I dont see him.

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #12373 on: August 11, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

oh i guess i misheard michael cole. thanks for the correction
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12374 on: August 11, 2008, 10:00:15 PM »

Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident near his home Sunday night that could have ended his life were he not wearing a helmet.

Orton, who has only been riding motorcycles for a month, said he was riding around a sharp curve on a steep hill home when an oncoming car veered into his lane causing him to widen his turn.

Orton then struck a curb and was thrown from his bike. He collided with the ground, knocking him unconscious. In his words, Orton "bounced and rolled just under 300 feet, landing in a ditch."

"When I came to, I knew I had rebroken my collarbone," said Orton. "When the police and fireman got there, they asked me 'Where's the guy who was in the wreck?' and I said 'It was me.'"

Orton, who was wearing just shorts and a sweatshirt, only sustained the rebroken collarbone.

"Without a helmet, I would be dead," said Orton. "Now that I have a newborn daughter, so much was going through my head."

Although the initial prognosis is that Orton will not need surgery, this injury will set him back an additional three months before he can return to the ring.

Orton did have one final message for his fans ... "I will ride again."

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/7841078
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12375 on: August 11, 2008, 11:32:49 PM »

Im still calling WORK

Earlier today on WWE.com it said he was thrown 30 feet.

now he was thrown 300 feet?

Dude 300 feet is the length of a football field.

No way he gets thrown that far and only rebreaks his collarbone.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12376 on: August 12, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »

Saw this on another board and thought it will too funny not to post, Hammy will love it!

Lmao!
Trailer is up....lmao stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12377 on: August 12, 2008, 10:32:03 AM »

Saw this on another board and thought it will too funny not to post, Hammy will love it!

Lmao!
Trailer is up....lmao stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwyFABQX62A

I love Vince's part .... "I could not wait to Fire him" rofl rofl rofl

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12378 on: August 13, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Ok

I've been very close attention to this Randy Orton story for obvious reasons and I am convinced this is a work.

I'll tell u why:

1. It was first reported on WWE.com that Orton flew 30 ft. Later on the broadcast it was reported as 300 ft. Orton was gonna 30mph which isnt that fast and somehow 300 feet? Unless he rolled down a mountain, that is impossible.

U want more?

Orton was in the UK as late as August 8th. WWE reported, not a police report nothing of the sorts but WWE LEARNED that Orton RECENTLY got in a motorcycle accident. well, they reported this on the 11th, Orton probably didnt get back from Europe till the tenth, so why would they say Recently? wouldnt they say Yesterday or today or 2 days ago.

Showing this on TV means its a work. Any other wrestler who has ever had a set back, they've NEVER aired it on TV. They are wanting to make u forget about Orton while also reminding u of him all at the same time.

U can see in Batista's actions that a heel turn is coming. orton,Batista and Priceless would be awesome and its going to happen.

Last thing:
If u get thrown 300 feet in a motorcycle accident wearing nothing but a sweat shirt and shorts, u are gonna fuck up a hell of a lot more than a collarbone. How do u land on a collar bone in that kind of crash anyway? Frank Mir destroyed his leg in a crash and he didnt come close to flying 300 ft.

so all Randy got was a re broken collarbone?  I find that highly unlikely.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12379 on: August 13, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »

Randy Orton has issued the following statement over on his official website at randy-orton.com regarding his motorcycle accident:

"i was ran off the road last night at 1030 by a car that had its hi beams on and was veering into m lane during a sharp turn a the top of a hill near my home. i had no choice but to crash, and was thrown 300 feet from the concrete block that sent me flying. i was traveling about 30 miles per hour. i'm lucky to be alive. i have some pretty severe skinned up areas such as my left knee right foot, and left shoulder trap. wwe. com should be posting that it wasn't 30 feet but 300 soon. i just called and bitched em out, for the typo. i was wearing a helmet, and if not for that i would have without a doubt been a goner. i see what the extent of my rebroken collarbone is tommorow. ill let you all know. the bike was a harley fat bob, and it was a rental. it is totaled.im happy im alive, and that the bike wasn't mine. all i could think about was my daughter and samantha. God was definetly watching over me!!

rko"

We've gotten a few e-mails asking if this is all a work and a way to swerve wrestling fans considering Orton was already medically cleared to return by SummerSlam. While we don't know for sure, if it is a work, they are doing a hell of a job convincing people otherwise.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: