Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:26:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826064 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12120 on: July 12, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »

Looks interesting but is it worth $35.00? Is there a trial demo or something to download for free before I whip out a CC?

Yeah i think so, but there is a Demo for free on the website. There are many mods coming out for it within the next month so the demo would be a good option.

Its time consuming and i try to limit myself to 30 mins a day, i would definatly recommend the trial first. but i warn you its so in depth that its taken me like 6 weeks to get used of it. Any wrestling fan would enjoy it though.

How do you get the game to be sized right, I have adjusted my monitor to every possible seeting and still cant play the game right, little disaapointed as i just spent $35.00 on the 2008 version and cant play it.

It doesn't go full screen anymore dude. Coz believe it or not people use programs like word in conjuntion with so it makes it easier to be 3/4 screen. You should be able to play it still though. DO you mean it won't work at all?
I reinstalled the program na dit seems to work fine, and I definently know why you need a word program open to keep notes about what the fuck you are doing.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12121 on: July 13, 2008, 12:19:44 AM »

Looks interesting but is it worth $35.00? Is there a trial demo or something to download for free before I whip out a CC?

Yeah i think so, but there is a Demo for free on the website. There are many mods coming out for it within the next month so the demo would be a good option.

Its time consuming and i try to limit myself to 30 mins a day, i would definatly recommend the trial first. but i warn you its so in depth that its taken me like 6 weeks to get used of it. Any wrestling fan would enjoy it though.

How do you get the game to be sized right, I have adjusted my monitor to every possible seeting and still cant play the game right, little disaapointed as i just spent $35.00 on the 2008 version and cant play it.

It doesn't go full screen anymore dude. Coz believe it or not people use programs like word in conjuntion with so it makes it easier to be 3/4 screen. You should be able to play it still though. DO you mean it won't work at all?
I reinstalled the program na dit seems to work fine, and I definently know why you need a word program open to keep notes about what the fuck you are doing.

Yeah its deep alright. I have pages of working on it. I have my champions decided for a year (it can all change but hopefully not). One of the biggest difference in this game is the game punishes you for the same matches over and over again (Egde n Batista would be dead) so keep an eye out for that.

So who did you start with? what promotion?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #12122 on: July 13, 2008, 12:29:53 AM »

source: www.pwtorch.com

-- For the record, Undertaker and Michelle McCool are indeed a couple. It's not really a big secret, as they don't hide their relationship backstage.

I thought Undertaker was married to someone called Sara

Gotta be pissed you got Sara tatooed on his neck now hihi

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12123 on: July 13, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »

Ah the perks of being a wrestler - you got all those Diva's to play with

Taker and McCool?

She must be half his age

Way to go dead man!!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12124 on: July 13, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

Lets just hope "Dead Man" isnt the new name of his penis.

This is another example of why u dont tattoo anything of a woman on u.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12125 on: July 13, 2008, 04:02:17 PM »

Yeah its deep alright. I have pages of working on it. I have my champions decided for a year (it can all change but hopefully not). One of the biggest difference in this game is the game punishes you for the same matches over and over again (Egde n Batista would be dead) so keep an eye out for that.

So who did you start with? what promotion?

Started out on the 2008 Version with my own Federation on Hard, with $9,000 in your account its a hard game to get rolling, already spent a good 6 hours last two days on it. Im afraid to turn it on right about now...

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12126 on: July 13, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »

Lets just hope "Dead Man" isnt the new name of his penis.

This is another example of why u dont tattoo anything of a woman on u.

Didnt I remember recently UT have some tattoes airbrushed off a WWE Magazine shoot, when he and his wife were having problems a few months back?

I agree way to go Dead Man, Creepy Old Man close to 50 dressed in all black, with tats all over, Getting a Nice little young diva for some arm candy, Usually a man close to 50 doing that is considered either a stalker or a prowler.  I just hope she can hand some of the Undertaker's Kama Sutra Moves as I here he like to give his woman and Old School Foreplay, then a Tombstone Piledriver, followed by a Donkey Punch.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12127 on: July 13, 2008, 04:48:13 PM »

The whole Taker/McCool thing isn't exactly news, they've been going out well over a year now. Hes got his Sara tattoo removed now

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12128 on: July 13, 2008, 05:02:36 PM »

Cliff "Cash" Compton Tongue

oh yeah and the great CCC/Windham Rotunda feud of '09  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12129 on: July 13, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »

Cliff "Cash" Compton Tongue

oh yeah and the great CCC/Windham Rotunda feud of '09  hihi
Knox! Knox! Cheesy
Evolution
« Reply #12130 on: July 13, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »

Backstage sources within WWE say that several names have been tossed around to even out and prolong the feud between JBL and John Cena with his new associates Cryme Tyme. As it stands, the plan is to have The Basham Brothers return to aid JBL to victory at the Great American Bash, possibly to set up a six-man match at Summerslam.

Credit: PWTorch

Nice one! Another experienced tag team for the tag division, plus opens up some possibilities for some fresh match ups.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12131 on: July 13, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »

Backstage sources within WWE say that several names have been tossed around to even out and prolong the feud between JBL and John Cena with his new associates Cryme Tyme. As it stands, the plan is to have The Basham Brothers return to aid JBL to victory at the Great American Bash, possibly to set up a six-man match at Summerslam.

Nice one! Another experienced tag team for the tag division, plus opens up some possibilities for some fresh match ups.
Doug Basham superb, great talent, Danny Basham, crap, waste of space, just for the sheer hilariousness of it all I'd much rather they brought back Beverly Bros or Nasty Boys, now they were fun teams, although the shape they are probably in now.... nervous

It's time JBL got a win over Cena heck it feels like he's lost to him ten times over, to be honest it's time they just stopped feuding.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12132 on: July 13, 2008, 10:36:36 PM »

Doug Basham superb, great talent, Danny Basham, crap, waste of space, just for the sheer hilariousness of it all I'd much rather they brought back Beverly Bros or Nasty Boys, now they were fun teams, although the shape they are probably in now.... nervous

It's time JBL got a win over Cena heck it feels like he's lost to him ten times over, to be honest it's time they just stopped feuding.
I think all my fav tag teams would be impossible to come back at this point because of DEATH, Out of Shape, Age / Injuries.

Road Warriors (Death) and I dont want LOD 2000 K8 Remixed.
Demoltion (Out of Shape / Death Right also?)
Rockers (Thats not going to happen, Still remember Barber shot, and Marty is little out of the business and small
Money Inc. (IRS and Ted are still in WWE but not in shape
Natural Disasters ( Tenta Dead, Typhoon in Construction)
Public Enemy was Fun to watch (Death)
Hart Foundation ( Out of Shape / Injuries)
British Bulldogs (Death)
Anyone with Owen ( ovious)
Steiner Bros before Steriods (They tried in TNA but got scrapped last time I heard because of injuries)

Wouldn't Mind seeing the Smoking Guns Reunite with a Updated Look, as Bart looked decent at the 15th Anv Raw Special and Billy is looking at getting back in WWE someday.. New Age Outlaws gimmick could come back but it never did anything for me.

I always liked the Themed tag teams , with a common theme, or outfits, Never a big Fan of People just pushed together (Except Owen Hart with anyone as He always seemed his best teamed up with anyone.

IF ANything the WWE already has a decent HEEL Tag Team in Rhodes and Ted Jr. This could push their own talent they already have, it could push the titles up to more then a joke on raw. Push a Fued with Cryme Tyme who earned a Title Shot already oh so many years ago. It could really get over well with Ted Jr the son of the Million Dollar Man working for JBL the Current WWE Million Dollar New Yorker. Cryme Time and Cena together would make Cryme Tyme an even bigger face then they already are, so this would be the best way to sell Rhodes and Ted Jr as a good HEEL. No offense but I have seen enough of Hardcord right about now and need him to disappear for a year for me to appriciate him. It seems to make sense to me, so there is 0% chance of this happening right?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 10:41:22 PM by Mr Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12133 on: July 13, 2008, 10:48:32 PM »

I think all my fav tag teams would be impossible to come back at this point because of DEATH, Out of Shape, Age / Injuries.

Road Warriors (Death) and I dont want LOD 2000 K8 Remixed.
Plus Animal is way out of shape now.

Demoltion (Out of Shape / Death Right also?)
Barry Darsow and Bill Eadie (Smash & Ax) are way out of shape and sadly Brian Adams (Crush), died last year.

I always liked the Themed tag teams , with a common theme, or outfits, Never a big Fan of People just pushed together (Except Owen Hart with anyone as He always seemed his best teamed up with anyone.
Agreed, Owen and Bulldog were one of the best teams ever, and even his time with Yokozuna was entertaining.  I wasn't much of a fan by his later years teaming with Double J but they were alright.  And any wrestlecrap fan who can watch wrestling with a smile and doesn't take everything seriously must have a space in their heart for High Energy, Owen and Koko B. Ware, had to love the baggy pants headbanger
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #12134 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:05 AM »

Not the Gymini??

Whatever happened to them anyway?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #12135 on: July 14, 2008, 08:21:41 AM »

they couldnt afford the simon system

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12136 on: July 14, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

At the end of last Saturday's Raw brand house show in Charleston, West Virginia, John Cena got on the mic and said that he and Cryme Tyme were forming a faction called "CTC," standing for "Cryme Tyme Cenation,"

oh and Carlito's new look:

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #12137 on: July 14, 2008, 04:41:24 PM »

Thats kool that Cena and Cryme tyme are forming a little faction. I think its about time this hot tag team gets a decent push. Next I would have JBL "Buy" Ted Jr and Cody.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #12138 on: July 14, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

At the end of last Saturday's Raw brand house show in Charleston, West Virginia, John Cena got on the mic and said that he and Cryme Tyme were forming a faction called "CTC," standing for "Cryme Tyme Cenation,"

oh and Carlito's new look:

Is he going for the Predator Look?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12139 on: July 14, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »

Raw has been excellent tonight. Kane Heel turn in full effect and is kicking ass.

Wish Batista wouldve Batista Bombed CM though........... They are gonna have to turn CM heel cause the fans were overwhlemingly on Batista's side tonight.

I dont think CM is a big enough face to get the pops over Batista or even Cena.

Just saw the Hardy Boyz vs the In Crowd tomorrow on ECW! Ill have to watch that for sure. Was it for the titles?

Would love to see the Hardyz win the titles.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: