Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:33:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 826977 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11980 on: July 02, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »

I am pissed that Jeff Hardy cant get away from HHH.

That should've been Hardywinning that title from Edge on Monday Night.

I guess it pisses me off that CM Punk is the champ before guys like Jeff and Matt.
Yeah, looking at ECW with Matt Hardy as the top name, are we looking at him feuding with Mark Henry nervous
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11981 on: July 02, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »

That should've been Hardywinning that title from Edge on Monday Night.

I guess it pisses me off that CM Punk is the champ before guys like Jeff and Matt.

ECW aside as its just a gloried IC belt or what not. I cant picture Matt Hardy as a WWE or World Champion yet. I like what he does in the ring, but I cant see him fueding with HHH, HBK, Cena, and what not, and being on ECW would be his best chance.  I think Hardy blew his best chance for being WWE champion when he tested dirty a second time and isonly 1 away from being fired.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11982 on: July 02, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

Future House Show Line-Ups, posing many questions...

This is the updated card for the MSG RAW show on Aug 23rd.

World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs. Batista

Steel Cage Match
John Cena vs. JBL

Intercontinental Championship
Kofi Kingston vs. Kane

World Tag Team Championship
Cryme Tyme vs. Ted DiBiase/Cody Rhodes

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

Plus: Santino Marella, Mickie James, Paul London and many more in action.

The advertised matches for the RAW show in Wildwood, NJ on Aug 8th are:

John Cena vs. JBL in a RAW Special Challenge Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

CM Punk vs. Kane in a World Heavyweight Championship
Match

Mickie James vs. Katie Lea in the Women's Championship
Match

The advertised matches for the RAW show in Altoona, PA on July 27th

John Cena vs. JBL

Shawn Michaels & CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho & Lance
Cade

Batista vs. Kane

Mickie James vs. Katie Lea

So firstly Batista and Kane square off, so one of them turns heel?  Then Kane gets a shot at the Gold, then Batista.  Well looking at RAW, currently you have Jericho and JBL as "Main Event" heels, whereas face wise you have HBK, Cena, Mysterio, Punk, Kane, Batista.  Also a Kofi Kingston vs Kane match pretty much guarantees a heel turn, Kofi strikes me as the kind of character who couldn't turn heel if his life depended on it, Boom! Boom!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11983 on: July 03, 2008, 12:28:30 AM »

What I would really love to see is a Batista heel turn and fued with punk. Batista could show jealous rage over the way punk won it. Batista basiclly handed him the title and that would be a good excuse to get a raw a heel thats not fuckin JBL.

What I am afraid is gonna happen though is CM Punk will drop title to Cena or JBL in a triple threat at GAB than yay we get another crappy jbl/cena fued.  smoking
Yeah I fear that to but hopefully we are wrong.  A Batista heel turn is needed, he's stale at the moment....

Its needed greatly because he has been stale for ages but i hope they hold off on it just a little longer. My hope is that CM Punk will hold his title for a little while in sort of underdog "against all odds"  angle. I remember years ago a match between Bret Hart and Diesel in which Diesel battered Bret for 90% of the match then out of nowhere he small packaged Diesel for the win, Thats what i'm hoping for here, Punk going up against guys he is expected to lose to and somehow winning or keeping his title. Thats the way to go with this IMO

I think maybe a Punk upset victory over Batista makes him go nuts and turns heel. It works in many ways because it would give Punk more credibility as champ, Turn Batista and continue a feud which obviously Batista would ultimatly be crowned champion. but i'm hoping they give Punk at least a 3 month reign maybe going over JBL and Y2J in the process with Batista his last defense on PPV before losing it to him at the next.

Freshest Raw I have seen in Months. Look at Raw now, Young World Champion, Young IC Champion, Young 2nd Generation Wrestlers with Tag, they are really pushing the young guys like they should.

Great Point. I hope they run with it. It beats the same old champions with the same old matches. Thats for sure.

Personally its an exciting time for wrestling. I have been saying for ages they needed a influx of youth and finally after 3 years of HHH/Cena/Orton and Edge/Batista/Undertaker we have something new.

I cant really buy CM as the heavyweight champ. He just isnt ready to carry the WWE. his wrestling ability is good but the dude looks like something pulled out of a trailer park.

I dont think anyone expects him to "carry the company". Just coz he is champion there is still HBK, Cena, Batista, Y2J, JBL etc who can do that. I think he might suprise you D. He has a extremly loyal fan base i can attest to that as some of my friends think this is long overdue. and he is a fresh face on Raw with a fresh style compared to most others.

But still, I think that the way they handled it just belittles the title. If CM Punk was a heel, it'd make more sense . . . But he's a good guy, and he basically just STOLE the title from Edge.

I see where your coming from but if you think about it, it was the only way. Personally i don't think it belittes the title it convays that the roster is deep and people you wouldn't expect can beat anyone on their day. I know it was when Edge was battered but how could Edge go over to SD and have a real feud with HHH if he had just lost clean to a guy who lost his last title to Chavo? He couldn't it had to be this way to Keep Edge strong and get a World Title back to RAW.

Plus seeing as how everyone who has used  MITB has won the title i think its clever because it takes away the obvious ending at a PPV while added much suprise to a ratings falling RAW.

I don't think anybody is sold on CM Punk being a true main eventer now just because he's the current world champion. He didn't win the title fair and square in a hard fought victory.

You're right he is not in the top leagues and don't expect him to be riding around in Limos with Vince and HHH, but he has a solid fan base and is reliable both in ring and out of it (wellness policy). Given the right push and right storyline he could become in that 2nd tier in the WWE by the end of his reign.

As far as fair goes that MITB for you. You use it whenever you want. Plus i think its less of a heel act considering the irony of his opponent and how he has won it in the past.

I was really looking forward to a HHH/Edge feud, two world champions going at it to decide who the ULTIMATE champion is. We could've had an UNDISPUTED champion for awhile. How cool would've that been?

WWE can redeem themselves if they actually allow CM Punk to keep the title for a few months and defend it against legitimate opponents and win fairly . . . But I just have a feeling that he's going to lose it at the very next PPV, and then go back to being a mid-carder.

You'll still have you're HHH vs Edge feud but it will be better coz Edge will try everything to win a title now. Why would Egde wanna fight HHH if they both had a title. Edge's gimmick would more than likely just denounce HHH title through Vickie and declare him the only true champion. This way he has nothing and wants what HHH has got. I think thats better and more believable than Title vs Title.

You are right about the fear of CM punk losing it soon. They have to give him a chance to defend. At least 3 months to see how he does with it. It helps no one if he loses it next PPV.

I will say, its the first Time Ive been shocked in a very very long time. Raw was awesome Monday, I just dont know how they'd sell a CM Punk vs John Cena match as there is no way Punk could pull that win off. The draft was great. Hell, I even watched ECW last night.
It does seem like a tricky proposition, selling Punk as a legit World Champ especially considering the caliber of guys on RAW, but I've been guilty of jumping the gun before so I'm gonna give WWE the benefit of the doubt and see where they go with this. 

(SEE ABOVE) Thats why i think holding off on Batista's heel turn could be very rewarding plus keeping him Face for say 2 more months will keep him and Cena apart for a while which i think will be good for everyone involved. the last thing you want is a Cena vs Batista feud right off the bat taking away from Punk's title reign.

I just pray they dont turn Jericho's heel into the pussy heel he was before leaving last time. That was just a disgrace the way he was jobbin left and right to everyone.

What? i love the pussy heels. there are far too many "cool"  heels these days. They need more cowards. I think with Edge on SD and Y2J as heel on RAW they would be the best heels for a while on TV. Both good on the mic and both talented in the ring. But like Edge had Y2J needs a push with the heel turn maybe beating HBK clean once maybe twice.

HBK is starting to drop on my list of fave wrestlers.

I just think its bullshit and a typical Shawn Micheals "political" move with that I cant be a heel bullshit.

I've been telling ya ok

Its been like this for a while dude. Some of HBK's Bullshit should be documented in a book. He is just a artist at the bullshit and in certain cases a known liar. Forget his son . . you offered him a title run as a heel, you watch how fast he thinks about his son

That should've been Hardy winning that title from Edge on Monday Night.

Well in Jeff case he is his own worst enemy. How can you put a world title on someone who could very well be suspended for 60 days in the middle of his title run. Thats the reason why CM Punk is ahead of him plain and simple. Jeff is just too much of a risk from a business standpoint.

And something tells me it won't be long before Matt is ECW champion.

-------------------------------------

Wow its been a long time since i posted on here. Excuse the essay guys
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 12:45:35 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11984 on: July 03, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »

It's cool dude, long detailed posts is what this section thrives on.  I'm impressed to, in your first post back you managed to knock HBK, good to see you haven't changed. Tongue

And that Bret vs Diesel match you are referring to was great, it was also a landmark match as it was the first time someone was put through one of the announce tables on a WWE PPV the crowd went crazy for it.

On the Y2J cowardly heel title run front, the issue with it was he was made to look like a lucky jobber.  I mean cowardly heels are my favourite kind they can be hilarious in their cowardly ways, and it's old school to.  With Y2J's title run though he had to cheat to win every match and cheat lots, few runs ins, chair shots, low blows then he'd finally win, and he was also cheating like mad to beat guys like Edge who at the time was merely  a midcarder on Smackdown.  It just made him look so weak.

As for Jeff getting a 60 Day suspension in the middle of a title reign, I don't think that's possible now, I do believe the next time he screws up it's pink slip time so the chance of him getting a run at the time is even more remote.

Oh and HBK is better than your favourite wrestler, just because   Tongue  smoking
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11985 on: July 03, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »

It's cool dude, long detailed posts is what this section thrives on.  I'm impressed to, in your first post back you managed to knock HBK, good to see you haven't changed. Tongue

And that Bret vs Diesel match you are referring to was great, it was also a landmark match as it was the first time someone was put through one of the announce tables on a WWE PPV the crowd went crazy for it.

On the Y2J cowardly heel title run front, the issue with it was he was made to look like a lucky jobber.  I mean cowardly heels are my favourite kind they can be hilarious in their cowardly ways, and it's old school to.  With Y2J's title run though he had to cheat to win every match and cheat lots, few runs ins, chair shots, low blows then he'd finally win, and he was also cheating like mad to beat guys like Edge who at the time was merely  a midcarder on Smackdown.  It just made him look so weak.

As for Jeff getting a 60 Day suspension in the middle of a title reign, I don't think that's possible now, I do believe the next time he screws up it's pink slip time so the chance of him getting a run at the time is even more remote.

Oh and HBK is better than your favourite wrestler, just because   Tongue  smoking

yeah but the cheating heels just rock. there mandate is to be at the top.... Anyway they can ..... and do anything to stay there. Its true at some point they have to win matches but they are still a dying art form and when done right they are better than a so called "cool" hell.

Yeah thats what i was saying about Jeff. He is a risk to put the title on and IMO will probally never be a World Champion on RAW or SD untill he has proven he can be trusted.

HBK is a true great.... and has done a hell of a lot for wrestling as a whole. He is the reason many watched wrestling in the 90's and has put on many a great match and is still capable, even if its the same routine as 10 years ago. But the fact is he uses that stroke far too much and has done for at least 8 years now. The whole Heel thing is just another example of him not being a team player and using his stroke to get his own way. Just like refusing to go to SD and just like insisting he got a win over Cena in London and thats just what we know about. Not to mention the lies he told over the screwjob...... No wonder he needs to go to church hihi

All joking aside its been a while since i've seen him as a top star and like D said he just says and does things that make me think he's selfish. anyway thats it on HBK!

What i'm interested in is getting all these youngsters over. Just imagine if this is done right in a year we could have 4 or 5 names at a advanced level in wwe (upper midcarders). I was thinking how cool it would be for Ted and Cody to eventally have a match against/turn on their dads to cement their heel status. Kofi Kingston... Haven't seen him wrestle so i'd be interested to see what you guys think and CM Punk hopefully handled right he could be a star this time next year.

I'm also interested in Lance Cade this guy has had massive potential for ages and i like where they are going with it. He just needs a top face to put him over . . . Do i dare say HBK? best hope the match isn't on a Sunday or its not violent for his kid rofl

But seriously its good that these guys are getting a chance and i just hop WWE gives them time to find themselves in this new role.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 09:48:58 AM by Gnrfan » Logged

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11986 on: July 03, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »

Shawn Michaels & CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho & Lance
Cade

Shocked I pray to God that this match happens on Raw sometime in the near future! It has the potential to be excellent!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11987 on: July 03, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »

I wonder if this year's Great American Bash will be better than previous years'. The past ones haven't exactly been....critically acclaimed; Paul Bearer buried in cement, Punjabi Prison Match etc. At least Undertaker isn't around to attempt to murder anyone this year.

Although, I've always enjoyed the Texas Bull Rope Match between JBL and Eddie from 2004.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Evolution
« Reply #11988 on: July 03, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

I wonder if this year's Great American Bash will be better than previous years'. The past ones haven't exactly been....critically acclaimed; Paul Bearer buried in cement, Punjabi Prison Match etc. At least Undertaker isn't around to attempt to murder anyone this year.

Although, I've always enjoyed the Texas Bull Rope Match between JBL and Eddie from 2004.

To be fair though, it has had it's fair share of notable moments in it's WWE history.

The aforementioned JBL title victory, the execution of the Muhammed Hassan character, the first WWE World title for Booker T plus last year's Cena/Lashley match which at the time felt like a real big main event. I remember being pretty much split on who would win.

For Wrestlecrap purposes though it's also delivered, and then some!

Suzuki/Mordecai/Reigns all getting singles matches in 2004, The Concrete Crypt fiasco, Heidenreich/Animal cleanly defeating MNM for the Tag Titles, The elevated liver enzymes of 2006, Punjabi Prison and Hornswoggle raping the Cruiserweight Title with his name.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11989 on: July 03, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

Suzuki/Mordecai/Reigns all getting singles matches in 2004
Oh come on!  That was good times Smackdown you had plenty of new faces and a really cool US Title division, RVD, Dupree, Cena, BookerBilly.......

....speaking of Billy....Gunn he was part of the classic 3 man tandem of stars who put those new guns over.  I mean how those 3 failed when their first ppv opponents were Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas, I don't know, I'm still really puzzled. confused
Evolution
« Reply #11990 on: July 03, 2008, 01:33:42 PM »

Suzuki/Mordecai/Reigns all getting singles matches in 2004
Oh come on!  That was good times Smackdown you had plenty of new faces and a really cool US Title division, RVD, Dupree, Cena, BookerBilly.......

....speaking of Billy....Gunn he was part of the classic 3 man tandem of stars who put those new guns over.  I mean how those 3 failed when their first ppv opponents were Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas, I don't know, I'm still really puzzled. confused

I find the fact that Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn teamed up to face Charlie Haas and Rico for the WWE Tag Team Titles at the previous Smackdown-only PPV, thus establishing them as something of a team, but never had a Holly/Gunn vs Suzuki/Mordecai match on a later Smackdown as a blow-off to their feuds really disappointing.

Hardcore Holly and Mordecai had the very best set-up for their match though. A fight that burst through a door as the Dudley Boyz were being interviewed backstage with no explanation or hint at what caused it.

The US Title scene at the time was pretty decent what with the competition in it. I still think Dupree losing in his match with John Cena at Judgment Day 2004 a lost oppurtunity. Cena was above the title even that soon after winning it. Speaking of the depth of division, look at this match to crown a champion after Kurt Angle stripped Cena of the belt:

Match 3: John Cena, Booker T, RVD, Charlie Haas, Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree, Billy Gunn, and Luther Reigns in an 8-man elimination match for the US title

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004_/articles/1091154796.php

It closed Smackdown and it went 23 minutes!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11991 on: July 03, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »

I find the fact that Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn teamed up to face Charlie Haas and Rico for the WWE Tag Team Titles at the previous Smackdown-only PPV, thus establishing them as something of a team, but never had a Holly/Gunn vs Suzuki/Mordecai match on a later Smackdown as a blow-off to their feuds really disappointing.
After Billy Gunn passed out and got fired and Rico got ditched we got the uber great Haas and Holly who were only missing a gimmick and/or personality.  Seriously, the matches they had with MNM were fantastique!

RAW, this week, 8 Man Elimination for the IC Title; Kofi Kingston, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Lance Cade, Chuck Palumbo, Paul Burchill, Deuce (Re-Packaged).  Jericho can be eliminated via a HBK distraction, Holly and Rhodes are in purely to carry on feuding after the heel turn, Palumbo's in just to make up the numbers (Sorry but someone has to be), Kofi retains, again, giving meaning to his reign, Deuce gets a chance to show off a new gimmick, Burchill could be the last eliminated putting him in line for a feud over the belt, and Cade could be part of the last three, getting eliminated by a screwy roll-up while looking to the outside at the HBK/Jericho brawl.

Book It!
Evolution
« Reply #11992 on: July 03, 2008, 03:25:10 PM »

the uber great Haas and Holly

Charlie Haas is one of those guys who seems to have had a million tag team partners. Off the top of my head he has had at least semi-regular runs with Shelton Benjamin, Rico, Viscera, and Hardcore Holly.

He is almost at the level of tag team specialist, Val Venis. He boasts links with The Godfather, Steven Richards, Chuck Palumbo, Lance Storm, Snitsky and Viscera.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11993 on: July 03, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »

After Billy Gunn passed out and got fired and Rico got ditched we got the uber great Haas and Holly who were only missing a gimmick and/or personality.  Seriously, the matches they had with MNM were fantastique!

RAW, this week, 8 Man Elimination for the IC Title; Kofi Kingston, Hardcore Holly, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Lance Cade, Chuck Palumbo, Paul Burchill, Deuce (Re-Packaged).  Jericho can be eliminated via a HBK distraction, Holly and Rhodes are in purely to carry on feuding after the heel turn, Palumbo's in just to make up the numbers (Sorry but someone has to be), Kofi retains, again, giving meaning to his reign, Deuce gets a chance to show off a new gimmick, Burchill could be the last eliminated putting him in line for a feud over the belt, and Cade could be part of the last three, getting eliminated by a screwy roll-up while looking to the outside at the HBK/Jericho brawl.

Book It!
Back when they had SD or Raw only PPV and thy shared the BIG PPVs together, you got alot more midcarders and US and IC belts were defended at every PPV, fueds had enough time to build and characters took off. Problem is the Big shows sold better and then last year they decided to comine all the division onto each PPV, that way you have 3 shows on TV to sell the PPV. Thats what killed of any US or IC division and killed off for the most part Tag matches or Tag Title matches from being on PPVs.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11994 on: July 03, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »

the uber great Haas and Holly

Charlie Haas is one of those guys who seems to have had a million tag team partners. Off the top of my head he has had at least semi-regular runs with Shelton Benjamin, Rico, Viscera, and Hardcore Holly.

He is almost at the level of tag team specialist, Val Venis. He boasts links with The Godfather, Steven Richards, Chuck Palumbo, Lance Storm, Snitsky and Viscera.
Venis and Palumbo, when?

Tag Team specialist Bob Holly, now he's a legend.  Held gold with 1-2-3 Kid, Crash Holly, Bart Gunn (New Midnight Express) and Cody Rhodes.  Teamed with Billy Gunn, Scorpio (Job Squad) and Charlie Haas.

How could you forget Billy Gunn.  Big Show (Show Gunns), Bart Gunn (Smoking Gunns), Roadogg (New Age Outlaws), Chuck Palumbo, Bob Holly.
Evolution
« Reply #11995 on: July 03, 2008, 03:43:29 PM »

Venis and Palumbo, when?

They jobbed to D-Von and Ron Simmons at Rebellion 2002!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Rebellion#2002
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11996 on: July 03, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Venis and Palumbo, when?

They jobbed to D-Von and Ron Simmons at Rebellion 2002!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Rebellion#2002
And what, that was it?

That hardly counts, if we were doing short meaningless teams like that I would of put forth Billy Gunn and Jamie Noble.
Evolution
« Reply #11997 on: July 03, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »

The infamous Indecent Proposal!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11998 on: July 03, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

The infamous Indecent Proposal!
Yeah, didn't they sleep together along with Torrie and Nidia  hihi

On the subjects of teams....

Kip James (formerly known as Billy Gunn) and BG James (formerly known as Road Dogg) have been telling people that they may be going back to WWE. The tag team division in WWE is pretty thin and inexperienced right now, so it would make sense to add a veteran team like the former New Age Outlaws. These two guys still perform as well as they used to be.

Interestingly enough, TNA management has informed them that they?re free to leave if they wished.

One could expect the potential improvement to have of the tag team division in WWE. Afterall, The New Age Outlaws was one of the most reputable tag team in the 90s. Its affiliation to Degeneration X definitely could scale up storylines.

http://wrestlingmat.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/new-age-outlaws-back-to-wwe/

Bring 'em back, I'm sure I'll probably get bored of them in a month and realise I think they are stale and past it, but the initial pop, hearing that music and seeing how on-screen confrontations with Triple H and Shawn Michaels play out would be cool.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:38:35 PM by Hammy » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11999 on: July 03, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »

Yeah. You know. Wrestling and all that.

... You know. Wrestling!

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Trevor Murdoch as of July 03, 2008. WWE wishes Trevor the best in all future endeavors.

Oh yeah, source and thaterr, here!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:09:27 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: