Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:22:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 827835 times)
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11780 on: May 31, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »

i want a HHH vs Undertaker feud

and then a HHH/Edge feud.

I want a hhh/edge feud too. I am hoping thats happens after the draft. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11781 on: June 01, 2008, 06:22:12 AM »

No wonder tey are having a draft - is anyone actually left on Smackdown, every one is nicely consolidate don the one show

Who do you see moving?

Triple H and Michaels have to stay on Raw due to er.......backstage pressure. Orton will lose at ONS so his fued with HHH is over - he'll go to Smackdown while Edge will come the other way. I think Jeff Hardy will move to Smackdown and either Cena or JBL will too. There is so little on Smackdown I can't see many moving the other way - maybe Big Show if i'm pushed and maybe Undertaker (but only if Edge doesn't)

One certainty - Jericho is off to Smackdown for sure

So

To Raw

Edge
Big Show
Undertaker (if Edge doesn't)

To Smackdown

Orton
Jeff Hardy
JBL
Jericho

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11782 on: June 01, 2008, 06:29:53 AM »

ONS predictions

Triple H v Orton - Triple H
Edge v Taker - Edge (Taker leaves...and joins Raw)
HBK v Batista (who really cares?) - I'll go with HBK
Jeff v Umaga - has to be an Umaga win as he hasn't won a 'proper' match in months if not longer....
Melina vs Beth Phoenix - what a a waste of the excellent 'I quit' match.....Beth has to win as she's the only one with any wrestling credibility to lose
JBL v Cena - well the first blood match is WWE's way of having a face lose without losing prestige, so this is a JBL win

Comments:
a PPV with no tag match? Neither the intercontinental, ECW, US or Womens's title on the line?!?

The matches all look pretty good - but why not throw in the titles, surely Mickey James Vs Beth Phoenix for the womens title made sense?

Why not have HBK take the intercontinental title and defend against Batista?

Why not JBL or Cena vs Kane for the ECW title?

The match we all wanted - Jericho vs MVP for the Intercontinental and US titles - where is it???

I just don't understand WWE - only the WWE title even seems to be remembered by the bookers

...when i think of the amazing matches they could give us.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11783 on: June 01, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »

HHH
Edge
HBK
Jeff
Beth
Cena

as far as the brand split goes:

Cena will stay on RAW for sure, HHH will never leave RAW. JBL will probally stay coz when he came back to in ring wrestling he was talking about having beaten everyone on SD.

I think the same goes for HBK, but i think it would be a great move, to move him to SD. Personally i dont think he is at the point where he will be World Champion on RAW and he has been cleverly kept away from the title for a while now . . . so what options for him. Keep him on RAW and let him fight for IC title to try and raise its prestige or send him over to SD where he can feud with People like Edge, Nitro, MVP etc i can see great matches there and even a title run for him . . plus the legions of HBK fans might just boost SD ratings more.

Personally i'd like to see Taker move to RAW and get Umaga, Jericho & HBK to SD. The interesting two for me are MVP and CM Punk.... i'll be interested where they end up in the draft.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11784 on: June 01, 2008, 11:05:35 AM »

ONS Predictions:

HHH (to end the Orton fued hopefully)
Edge (with Undertaker quite possibly going to Raw in the draft)
HBK (Batista is taking time off after this and won't be back until Summerslam...thats what I hear anyways)
Beth
JBL

As for the draft;

HHH and HBK won't be going anywhere. The time Batista had to forfit the title due to injury HBK was offered to move to Smackdown and get a run with the World title but turned it down because he would miss church...he'll be on Raw until the end of his days....

Umaga to Smackdown...
MVP to Raw....
Taker to Raw....
Jericho to Smackdown...
CM Punk to Raw...
Jessie & Festus to Raw...
Cryme Tyme to Smackdown...
Lance Cade to Smackdown... 

The match we all wanted - Jericho vs MVP for the Intercontinental and US titles - where is it???
Not me.

And you obviously haven't watched Backlash or Smackdown this last two months (which I don't really blame you for) but if you did, you would know that Matt Hardy is the United States Champion.  Wink

Grin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:32:37 PM by Axl4Life » Logged

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11785 on: June 01, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »

And you obviously haven't watched Backlash or Smackdown this last two months (which I don't really blame you for) but if you did, you would know that Matt Hardy is the United States Champion.  Wink

I knew, it was just a general comment - a match I wanted to see, it cant happen right now, but it should have happened

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11786 on: June 01, 2008, 05:30:03 PM »

I knew, it was just a general comment - a match I wanted to see, it cant happen right now, but it should have happened
We saw the match at KOTR.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11787 on: June 01, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

My fantasy feud is Chris Jericho vs Edge for the world title

that would be money!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11788 on: June 01, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »

HHH
EDGE, (I thought taker was taking some time off?)
Show (Look at it this way Dreamer, Chavo, Morrison wont win it, and Punk has a title match in his breifcase so why have him win?) Would be nice to see a Show Vs Kane fued after the last time we seen them they were tag champions together.
HBK (Baustita taking time off)
Jeff (DIdnt umaga fall to the level of Hacksaw Jim Duggan about now just being a Samoan Jobber?))
JBL, (Hopefully a JBL will get to fued with HHH next, being Raw next top Heel)
Beth Phoenix (building her up too much now for her to simply give up to melina.)
[/quote]

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11789 on: June 02, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »

not for the belts thoughs Smiley

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11790 on: June 02, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »

ONS review

Jeff vs Umaga

Painfully contrived - you knew how this would play out, felt more like an old Smackdown match for the former Hardcore title - I was surprised to see Jeff win, so for that alone:

2/5

ECW fracas

It was funny seeing all those cane's - and Big Show looked like he had a nasty cut, entertaining enough

3/5

Diva I quit match

Not as bad as I'd feared, predictable all told

3/5

JBL vs Cena

JBL is just so awful, he could bring down any match - nothing was on the line, this was the classic ''lets stick too guys together in a half hearted fued match''

2/5

HBK vs Batista match

What was Jericho doing? More than a bit awkward - and HBK was utterly destroyed
Not a bad match all told - but why didnt Batista react to Jericho even when Jericho was trying to stop him? Had me puzzled this one

3/5

HHH v Orton

I can only assume Orton really was injured as this match just...stopped, not even a finisher - maybe it was a way to get rid of Orton till after his Smackdown draft...who knows. A great fued though.

3/5

Edge vs Taker

Awesome! What a fued - this is like the good ol days, this has built and built and built with a great back and forth, classic good vs bad. Match was absurdly contrived (just how did that table get put right in that perfect spot?) but i loved it, best match in ages - so much fun, Taker really pulled off a great match and Edge is the star I always knew him to be

We all know Taker will be back soon but they should have built that a bit more, anyway great stuff

4.9/5

Overall - ONS was fun, much much better than usual. After the three hour Raw that was Backlash, PPV's needed a jolt, and they got it

So therefore overall I give ONS 4/5
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:56:35 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #11791 on: June 02, 2008, 12:39:18 PM »

I agree that the Hardy/Umaga match felt like 2001 all over again fighting over the Hardcore title. It was pretty cool though while it lasted....the match that is.  Tongue

Anyone else really enjoy the Melina/Phoenix "I Quit" match?

I found it really entertaining.  Smiley

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11792 on: June 02, 2008, 03:17:32 PM »

not for the belts thoughs Smiley

they DID have a title vs title match on Smackdown around Wrestlemania time, Jericho won by DQ

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11793 on: June 02, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

so is anyone able to access that page? i can't Undecided Sad

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11794 on: June 02, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

nope. maybe will be able to tomorrow. is it me or does ted dibiase's son look like randy orton when he first came to the wwe
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11795 on: June 02, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »

nope. maybe will be able to tomorrow. is it me or does ted dibiase's son look like randy orton when he first came to the wwe
i sure hope so

and no, no he doesn't

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #11796 on: June 03, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

i sure hope so

and no, no he doesn't

yeah ive heard a few people say that about Dibiases kid.....hes got that same old typical boring look like.....Orton(when he first came in not now), Cody Rhodes, Kenny Dykstra, and a few others...the whole "I have generic theme music, plain tights, short gelled up hair and no gimmick" look....
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #11797 on: June 03, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

i sure hope so

and no, no he doesn't

yeah ive heard a few people say that about Dibiases kid.....hes got that same old typical boring look like.....Orton(when he first came in not now), Cody Rhodes, Kenny Dykstra, and a few others...the whole "I have generic theme music, plain tights, short gelled up hair and no gimmick" look....
He may look like a rookie Orton, but he can already do one thing better than Orton, and thats cut a promo.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11798 on: June 03, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »

Anyone else think he will be teaming up with Lance Cade?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11799 on: June 03, 2008, 04:52:59 PM »

I love how Batista can go out and intentionally injure someone and the announcers love him for it.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: