Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:38:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 829167 times)
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11560 on: April 02, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

I am glad that crap wasnt on Raw and I am glad that WWE took it off Youtube, Undertaker is always in character and now he is the world champion and the first time we see him hugging someone? Sorry keep it in the back. Don't ruin the image of my fav character.

His image was ruined when he became the "American Badass" with his trailer park wife in tow and came down to shitty Limp Bizkits.

I stopped watching around that time.......... Him and Mr Perfect were probalby my top two wrestlers from the 90's.   The biker image was alright at best, I am sure he wanted something different after being the same "package" for so long,

I also dont like him breaking image or think it was good.  I mean every wrestler out there has a fued with someone else around them, and Edge lets 'Taker just walk by him after their massive match a night earlier, Cena and Triple H in the same ring when you know they will be fueding again the next day. When you see everyone getting along , even for a celebration like that, it hurts characters, for gods sake Snitky puposelly stained his teeth brown for character but walks out their like a monkey clapping. They could of had other backstage throughout the show congralationing Flair, instead fans are treated to 3 straight nights honoring Flair.  He had the HOF and WM, dont break everyone's character to celebrate him for a 3rd straight night.  Its not like he is DEAD or NEVER GOING TO BE AROUND IN WWE like say THE ROCK, I bet we will see him at a WWE event or on TV promoting WWE within 3-6 months.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #11561 on: April 02, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »

I am glad that crap wasnt on Raw and I am glad that WWE took it off Youtube, Undertaker is always in character and now he is the world champion and the first time we see him hugging someone? Sorry keep it in the back. Don't ruin the image of my fav character.

His image was ruined when he became the "American Badass" with his trailer park wife in tow and came down to shitty Limp Bizkits.

I stopped watching around that time.......... Him and Mr Perfect were probalby my top two wrestlers from the 90's.   The biker image was alright at best, I am sure he wanted something different after being the same "package" for so long,

I also dont like him breaking image or think it was good.  I mean every wrestler out there has a fued with someone else around them, and Edge lets 'Taker just walk by him after their massive match a night earlier, Cena and Triple H in the same ring when you know they will be fueding again the next day. When you see everyone getting along , even for a celebration like that, it hurts characters, for gods sake Snitky puposelly stained his teeth brown for character but walks out their like a monkey clapping. They could of had other backstage throughout the show congralationing Flair, instead fans are treated to 3 straight nights honoring Flair.  He had the HOF and WM, dont break everyone's character to celebrate him for a 3rd straight night.  Its not like he is DEAD or NEVER GOING TO BE AROUND IN WWE like say THE ROCK, I bet we will see him at a WWE event or on TV promoting WWE within 3-6 months.

But it's 2008...I'm pretty sure that by now 99% of the people that know who Ric Flair is, should also realize that wrestling isn't real.  The storylines aren't real, none of it is real.  It's nothing more than scripted television.  Just as the fact that I'm sure Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson didn't fight on rooftops after Batman was finished filming.  It's like this.....people were treated to a very special treat of actual reality (people showing massive amounts of respect for Ric Flair...all well deserved) in the world of pro wrestling.  I think it's cool when they do that.
And to say about Flair getting too much coverage.........Flair and Hogan are the only two wrestling megastars.  The Rock, Austin, Sting...they're top level, but they never acheived the respect or admiration that Flair or Hogan had (just watch his match with Rock at WM). They've been around for ever, they wrote the rule book on what is what we know today as Sports Entertainment and between the two of them, they took wrestling into a whole new world.  The great thing about this past weekend is........Flair actually got a real retirement and it was treated with dignity.  Most retirement angles are just nothing more than part of the storylines.  Flair has stated he will be around in the WWE, but not in a wrestling position.  I would say it's probably going to be legit because his body is not going to be able to handle any longer.  I definitely see him as a GM or a manager though.  He's not retiring from the business side of wrestling, just the physical part.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #11562 on: April 03, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »

ALL the gimmicks and feuds should have been on hold for a few hours last monday on Raw....seriously Taker and Vince should have come out when the cameras were still rolling...whats the big deal?  I think it is cool to see everyone show Ric Flair some respect for a few minutes...we all know its scripted anyway.... I guess I can see why VInce wasnt there because he is the reason that Flair "had" to retire...but still...on another note...what is all this nonsense about Ric Flair being the greatest of all time?  I know Michaels and Triple H both hate Hogan so that plays a part in their opinion...but come on..if it werent for Hulk Hogan Triple H would be still be managing Golds Gym...and who knows where Michaels would be...
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11563 on: April 03, 2008, 02:16:36 AM »

1ST TIME SEEING THIS ITS AWSOME AND SAD at the same time

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11564 on: April 03, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »

I'm unrepentant - I've been watching wrestling for years and ''legacy'' in a fake sport?

WTF?

Not enough years, obviously.

Yes, legacy.

Because "fake" or not, the man helped shape the industry....one on whose teet you avidly suckle.

The sport doesn't have to be "real" in order for you to recognize Flair's contributions...which weren't just physical in nature. 

Lifetime achievement awards in other industries...like music and theater....are those people leaving less of a "legacy" because they deal with fiction and art? 

Flash forward 10 or 20 years and, if HHH is still around.....maybe you'll get the gist of where this goes.  And HHH hasn't done, yet, close to what Flair did in his 35+ years.

In all seriousness, I think at your age...maybe you lack the perspective of what being successful in a career over 35+ years, and having HUGE influence on the industry you're in, really MEANS.  I suspect it's that...rather than you being an ignorant twit.

Whatever

Glad you get off on some fossil performing the same three moves while wrestlers half his age and twice his talent are stuck on ECW.....

Frankly I don't care what some flamboyant old man did 2 decades ago

Do we watch any other program because of what some guy did decades earlier? - does that get us tuning in each week?

I don't watch football because that team won that trophy when I was 6, its irrelevant

I'm interested in the show in the here and now - Flair might have had the best steel cage match ever againt Heehawboohoo in 1974 but how does that help my enjoyment of RAW in 2008?

Can't you see my point?

Current achievements are all well and good but frankly, its 'what have you done for me lately' in TV, do we really watch a show because it was once better?

If i won the London marathon a decade ago - would I be first in your sports team today?

..and one last point

Who's to say his legacy was good or beneficial? Flair may have helped make the WWE what it is today - but is that a good thing?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11565 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:29 PM »

The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment

Release Date: 6/3/08

Disc 1

Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Rocky Maivia, RAW (13/02/97)
Owen Hart vs. The Rock, RAW (06/04/98)
Triple H vs. The Rock, RAW (22/06/98)
Mankind vs. The Rock, Survivor Series (15/11/98)
Mankind vs. The Rock, St. Valentine?s Day Massacre (14/02/99)
Mankind vs. The Rock , RAW (15/02/99)
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock, WrestleMania XV (28/03/99)

Disc 2

The Rock vs. Triple H, RAW (05/07/99)
The Rock / Mankind vs. Undertaker / Big Show, RAW (30/08/99)
The Rock vs. Kane, SmackDown! (30/12/99)
Triple H vs. The Rock , Backlash (30/04/00)
The Rock vs. Shane McMahon, RAW (01/05/00)
Kurt Angle vs. The Rock, No Way Out (25/02/01)
Booker T vs. The Rock, SummerSlam (19/08/01)
Chris Jericho vs. The Rock, Royal Rumble (20/01/02)

Disc 3

The Rock vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan, WrestleMania X8 (17/03/02)
Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock, Vengeance (21/07/02)
The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero, RAW (22/07/02)
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock, WrestleMania XIX (30/03/03)

Promos

Heat July 11, 1999 ? ?Billy?s Prayer to God?
RAW August 9, 1999 ? ?The Big Slow?
RAW September 6, 1999 ? ?My Name is Kane?
RAW November 15, 1999 ? ?Doughnuts?
SmackDown! August 10, 2000 ? ?Hermie?
RAW December 4, 2000 ? ?Armageddon Opponents?
RAW August 13, 2001 ? ?Thomas Jefferson Sucka?
RAW September 10, 2001 ? ?The People?s Strudel?
SmackDown! September 20, 2001 ? ?Great Balls of Fire?
SmackDown! January 3, 2002 ? ?Copacabana?
SmackDown! January 17, 2002 ? ?Camera Man?
SmackDown! January 24, 2002 ? ?The Charleston?
No Way Out February 17, 2002 ? ?NWO?
SmackDown! July 11, 2002 ? ?Busta Rhymes?
RAW March 10, 2003 ? ?The Superhero?
RAW June 21, 2004 ? ?Miami Dolphins?

I think I have about 5 of those matches, though some of the PPVs that the other matches are on I may get in the future. But there's quite a few Raw and Smackdown matches so I may get it. I probably would have put the WM17 match on there over the WM15 match and probably the Royal Rumble '99 "I Quit" Match too. But whatever, I have those matches anyway. Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11566 on: April 03, 2008, 01:52:33 PM »

Nice set, shame it's gonna be edited like crazy, I'm sick of the blurring of the Attitude Logo on these releases, IF it was only PPV matches I definately would not get it but with having a lot of tv matches and promos you can't get on any other set, that makes it worth it.  All the PPVs I collect as they are gradually released via Tagged Classics which is like nectar from the Gods to us fans who like to collect classic, events, not a bit of censorship in sight, and they even pronounce the F and the end of W-W.  Cheesy

On the Ric Flair subject, I forgot how this stupid argument even erupted.  Fact is the MAJORITY (and I really am stressing that) of fans of wrestling, who have been so for a number of years, have respect for those who shaped the industry and helped make it the success it is, because without them it may not of survived, it is also down to their talents that they have inspired some of the "Current" guys who, impress you NOW.

Has he sucked for the past ten years, yeah, was he damn good prior to that, from what I've seen, hell yeah.  It's hard for me to judge because when I started watching wrestling 1990/1, he was coming to the end of his great years ('92 Rumble being one of the last great things, although Heenan's commentary was half the reason, another LEGEND!).  It's like becoming a fan of say Led Zeppelin today, you can collect their albums (or in Flair's case watch the matches) but it's never going to be the same as living it, experiencing it at the time, he's no longer the legend he is, but people love him for what he was and despite not being a competent in ring performer in recent years, his passion for the business is superb.  Has it been painful to see him these past few years stink up the ring, yes, but for all he's done, do you really be grudge him one last match on the big stage and a massive send off (that delivered huge ratings on RAW, way more than the rest of the show).  It was a chance for him to get the send off he deserves and for all the wrestlers who respect him to show him what an inspiration he's been to them.

I mean what really is the issue here?  I think we all agree his latter years have been medicore but his prior years for those that were there were superb and for those that weren't well some of us have had the chance to delve through the archives to get some idea, some have appreciated, some haven't since to many it seems quite dated. 

I see YOUR point Izzy, but from your comments you seem to be a different kind of wrestling fan to the rest of us, maybe you think we take it TOO seriously, but it's something we all love and we respect people who have had a hand in keeping the business going and being inspirational to hundreds of wrestlers.  Shawn Michaels was inspired by Ric Flair as a kid.  Generations were enthralled by watching Hulkamania run wild (Like Edge was as a kid).  Imagine if these two stars had tuned in to see others guys in their places, less talented and entertaining, they may not of gained a passion for the business and subsequently may not of even been wrestlers.  True it's probably a mute point in your mind I'm sure you'll say if it wasn't them other guys would of filled the void just as well, but I kind of doubt it.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11567 on: April 03, 2008, 03:00:14 PM »

I'm sick of the blurring of the Attitude Logo on these releases

Yeah, I hate that. Though I have the From The Vault: Shawn Michaels DVD and it's unedited as far as the WWF logos go and it came out in 2003 I think. Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses is edited and it came out the year after. Odd.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11568 on: April 03, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »

I'm sick of the blurring of the Attitude Logo on these releases

Yeah, I hate that. Though I have the From The Vault: Shawn Michaels DVD and it's unedited as far as the WWF logos go and it came out in 2003 I think. Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses is edited and it came out the year after. Odd.
They only blur the Attitude logos so HBK's sets are pretty much alright since he bypassed most of it, although I tink I remember seeing The Logo's blurred in his HIAC encounter with Undertaker, I'm almost certain actually, the good thing is though I own the event it's from IYH18, as part of the aformentioned, superb.....Tagged Classics....IYH 21 + 22 are out later this month....Get In!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11569 on: April 03, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »

^Those two should be quite good.

I haven't bought a wrestling DVD in ages. I only have 4 of the Tagged Classics: WM3 and 4, Summerslam '88/'89, Survivor Series '87/'88 and IYH13/16.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11570 on: April 03, 2008, 04:54:14 PM »

I haven't bought a wrestling DVD in ages. I only have 4 of the Tagged Classics: WM3 and 4, Summerslam '88/'89, Survivor Series '87/'88 and IYH13/16.

Well release wise now they are in the midst of the Attitude Era so things are getting real good.  The focus at the moment is on In Your House, they also have 23 and 24 planned for May.  Next Wrestlemania's though will be 15 & 16, Summerslam '00 & '01, King of the Ring '01 & '02, Survivor Series '99 & '00 and Royal Rumble '01 and '02.  I'd like them to re-release some of the rare stuff that is no longer available.  The Tagged Classic UK Rampage/Battle Royal at the Albert Hall is strangely enjoyable in that goofy old school way and I'm also keen to grab the One Night Only/Fab Four pack.  Maybe they could release Wrestling Classic & Tuesday in Texas.  The matches from the latter event were put out on a Supertape in '92, to have them on DVD though would be uber nice.  Watching archive events and what not, the Savage vs Roberts feud was great stuff, it was a shame they had their blow off match though at Tuesday in Texas rather than at one of the Big Four.  Also I'm pretty sure Repo Man A) wrestled and B) won on that card and A) is rare whereas B) is unheard of. Cheesy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11571 on: April 03, 2008, 05:34:37 PM »

Anyone who questions Ric Flair just has to listen to what HHH said to understand:

Ric Flair could get a broom stick over

Flair wasnt the most athletic, he wasn't a high flyer and not always terribly exciting, but he was an amazing worker, seller,promo guy and he always made any opponent look amazing.

Ive been Watching him since I was about 5 years old around 1984 and he was the greatest heel ever.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11572 on: April 03, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »

Anyone who questions Ric Flair just has to listen to what HHH said to understand:

Ric Flair could get a broom stick over

Flair wasnt the most athletic, he wasn't a high flyer and not always terribly exciting, but he was an amazing worker, seller,promo guy and he always made any opponent look amazing.

Ive been Watching him since I was about 5 years old around 1984 and he was the greatest heel ever.

Flair set the standard for Heels. He got carried the original WCW on his back and truelly the best heel I ever seen. In his prime Flair could get in a Four Way with Floyd Mayweather, Great Khali, and Giant Gonzalous and get them all over as faces, because he knew what to say, when to say it, what to do, when to pull it back and leigh down.  He truelly could get anyone over.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11573 on: April 03, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

Well release wise now they are in the midst of the Attitude Era so things are getting real good.  The focus at the moment is on In Your House, they also have 23 and 24 planned for May.  Next Wrestlemania's though will be 15 & 16, Summerslam '00 & '01, King of the Ring '01 & '02, Survivor Series '99 & '00 and Royal Rumble '01 and '02.  I'd like them to re-release some of the rare stuff that is no longer available.  The Tagged Classic UK Rampage/Battle Royal at the Albert Hall is strangely enjoyable in that goofy old school way and I'm also keen to grab the One Night Only/Fab Four pack.  Maybe they could release Wrestling Classic & Tuesday in Texas.  The matches from the latter event were put out on a Supertape in '92, to have them on DVD though would be uber nice.  Watching archive events and what not, the Savage vs Roberts feud was great stuff, it was a shame they had their blow off match though at Tuesday in Texas rather than at one of the Big Four.  Also I'm pretty sure Repo Man A) wrestled and B) won on that card and A) is rare whereas B) is unheard of. Cheesy
Speaking of Silvervision, I just purchased "The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection"  today. It was part of a 24 hour sale at the hard to beat with a big wooden stick price of only ?11.99. And of course silvervisions p+p is free. I cannot wait until it arrives as I have yet to hear a bad review about the 589 minute 3 Disc Set!  Cheesy

I've heard another Ric Flair DVD is in the works and is due for release in July. So I can see the entire Ric Flair celebration on Raw being on the set, even the part with the Undertaker and Vince, as they were still filming as Raw went off the air.  yes

I also purchased the Hall of Fame 2004 off of Amazon from a seller. Brand New and Factory sealed for only ?4.98 with postage included! And I can't wait to see the full unedited HOF 08 which should be a part of WM 24 DVD set in June. I love the HOF, and I would almost buy that whole set just to listen to JBL's Briscoe Bros. Induction speech again!  rofl

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11574 on: April 04, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »

^I've got the Ric Flair DVD. Haven't watched in a while though.

Royal Rumble '92. Classic! Some of the best commentary ever! (Hammy mentioned it a few posts back)

Also, Sid Justice's elimination of Sgt. Slaughter is possibly the greatest Rumble elimination ever.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11575 on: April 04, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »

Also, Sid Justice's elimination of Sgt. Slaughter is possibly the greatest Rumble elimination ever.
Remind me dude, for some reason I don't remember that.  When I think of great Rumble eliminations I think of....

Snitsky taking out Paul London....

The Bushwhacker, in one side out the other....

Tazz running in, Kane sitting him on a turnbuckle, hitting him once and watching him fall, that was officially the beginning of the end for Tazz...
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11576 on: April 04, 2008, 03:25:36 PM »

Remind me dude, for some reason I don't remember that.

Sid and Slaughter are in one corner of the ring and Sid Irish whips Sarge into the opposite corner. Sarge then sort of shoulder charges the top turnbuckle and flies over the top rope. It's just one of those stupid things that I've always found hilarious.

But the Paul London one was fairly awesome too. I also enjoy Kane eliminating Grand Master Sexay in 2001. Trash can to head and GMS falls over the tope rope.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11577 on: April 04, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

The Paul London one... I actually thought that we was dead. Or at least crippled. Was that the Rumble that ended in an absolute shambles, with Vince unable to get up off the mat?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11578 on: April 04, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

The Paul London one... I actually thought that we was dead. Or at least crippled. Was that the Rumble that ended in an absolute shambles, with Vince unable to get up off the mat?
Yeah, classic hihi

I'm a big fan of the 1994 Royal Rumble that was in the midst of my viewing pleasure as a kid, I loved that event and thought the ending was great, although I was quite gutted HBK didn't win.  As a kid then I never really understood guys progressing from midcard to main event.  There were your top guys, your IC guys, and your comedy guys.  Looking at WWF then, Luger, Taker, Bret, Yoko and Hogan were the guys, I never really saw the other guys moving up, when Shawn won it in 1995 in what I thought as a kid was a uber cool ending I was gobsmacked, always loved Rumbles I think it was the fact that it used to be an excuse to get nearly all the roster on PPV, I mean how else were you going see Koko B. Ware on a big show in 1993 (Well I tell a lie as High Energy he got some attention).  The point is, now with such a big roster, the jobbers don't get a look in.  If this was 1995, Charlie Haas, Val Venis, Super Crazy & Funaki would all get spots and go out in comedy fashion akin to a Bushwhacker sort of exit.  Now while they pack them with big stars you still have an inkling who is getting the duke (aside from this year) and it's a shame really, 1992 definately was one of those surprise years, the match was packed though with so many top stars, all this talk makes me feel like watching a Rumble tomorrow, I'm thinking 90 or 91.

Speaking of "classic" events.  I really do get infuriated, year in year out at how Survivor Series has less and less 4-on4 and 5-on-5 matches.  I forgot what it was in but I read recently (It was either FSM or Powerslam), how an event like this would benefit from these traditional matches because with so many damn PPVs these days it would be something that would at least may it stand out and be distinctive rather than just another event.  Once again this is a great way to elevate numerous guys and also get fun guys who don't get on the big events tv time.  Hell it's a way to build multiple feuds.  For instance looking at the Tag Teams we have, "If" the brand split was neutered then we would have close to as many as we did back in the day, at the moment.  Anyone who has soon the first 2 Survivor Series will KNOW that the Tag Team Survivor matches (where when one guys gone the team is gone) are superb.  If I remember correctly it was the second one which went nearly 40 minutes and had teams like The Rockers, British Bulldogs, Brain Busters, Demolition, Powers of Pain and loads more.  Now admittedly the teams of today, overall, as a whole are not in the same league, but there is still no doubt in my mind, a match like this would be great for them and a great way to highlight the division.  You could have: Miz N' Morrison/Deuce N' Domino/The Highlanders/Cade N' Murdoch/The Edgeheads vs Rhodes/Holly/Festus/Jesse/Londrick/Wang/Moore/Cryme Tyme.  Now if you had Londrick win it they would be elevated instantly, and with their in ring talents, along with guys like Wang and Moore this match would be carried to great heights.  It's a damn shame that they don't do stuff like this these days.  I know they seemed to focus on the division, on monday, but hell that's the first time in MONTHS, how long will it last?  I hope they prove me wrong.

Right, that was a bit all over the place, from Rumble memories, to Survivor Series and Tag Team rants  Cheesy  I'm done now.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11579 on: April 05, 2008, 01:08:13 AM »

i missed that match with Kane and undertaker what happened? i had to make a run and i missed it Sad

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: