Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:26:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830453 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11340 on: February 17, 2008, 07:12:00 AM »

Cena v Orton - Cena has to win

Smackdown Elimination chamber - who the fuck cares?

Raw Elimination chamber - Triple H

Flair v Kennedy - we all know Flair retires at Mania, what sense would there be in him leaving now with a month to go - i just wish his old wrinkling form would leave, he's embrassing everyone

Edge V Rey - Edge

Quick! To the bandwagon!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11341 on: February 17, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »

Chavo (by cheating)
Flair
Edge (hopefully they replace Rey with Kane to make up for the match that didnt happen last year)
SD Chamber - Undertaker
Raw Chamber - HHH
Orton (possibly by HHH interferring)

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11342 on: February 17, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »

Cena wins

Undertaker wins smackdown EC

Hardy wins Raw EC---thats what I want...HHH winning is what will happen.

Edge Wins

Flair Wins.

Chavo wins.----Its a mid-card to lower mid-card belt. Everyone knows Ecw sucks. Everyone knows its steps below the world championship, the wwe championship...hell it feels lower than the us and intercontinental sometimes. Thats why Chavo is competing for it. smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11343 on: February 17, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »

Chavo
Edge
Undertaker
HHH
Flair
Cena  Sad

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

« Reply #11344 on: February 17, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »

well i though it was a really good PPV this time around a few surpises and good matches.  good to see the big show back. i think Raws EC was the best one of the night oo yeah and i am glad to see that Cena is not the Champ

Peace

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11345 on: February 18, 2008, 12:07:11 AM »

IT was an alright PPV, but for me with them combining all brands into one PPV it just seems that only the same Main Eventers show up on every ppv and their is no pushing of midcarders. I can't remember the last time the IC title was defended on a PPV, maybe Cyber Sunday? and the Last time the US was defended either.  It seems all the good rising stars are NEVER going to get a push on the 3 brands PPV. ITs a shame because back in the day some of the best midcarders got their push on PPVs. 

Big Show looked in great shape.... Flair not so much and its hard to sell this 60 year old man beating everyone he faces.

Lack of Any tag match baffles me.  The WWE has 2 Tag team champions and they never show up on PPVs. Miz and Morrison have been champions for a few months and I dont think they have ever defended on a ppv. If there is not enough room for tag champions eliminate or unite the titles into one so there is room to defend it some of my Fav Matches in WM and PPV history include the tag titles. Demoltion/Hart Foundation Fued ending at WM is one of my all time favs.

The slap in the face end to a really good cena/orton match was cheap. 

I would give the PPV a 3 out of 5.  Loved the in ring action on the night.  Big Show entrance was great.  Edge gave a good show.  I think the WM card looks pretty good so far with

EDGE vs TAKER and his streak, He won the title last year at WM are they going to give it to him again at WM or have him win by DQ I would hate to see Edge end his streak.

HHH vs Orton Vs Cena.for WWE Championship.  CENA won the match and that should put him in the Main Event at WM and I think someone they are going to say because of the cheap finish he deserves to be in it. Setting up the BEST chance ever for Triple HHH to turn heal and win the title.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11346 on: February 18, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »

how about them punches to big shows face  rofl
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #11347 on: February 18, 2008, 01:37:49 AM »

I liked the ppv as whole. It was fun to watch and I always enjoy going to a sports bar. A good crowd with a lot of cena sucks, rko, hbk, taker chants is always fun.

The raw EC was the best. I liked the ending. I was pulling for Hardy to win. And was shocked when he kicked out. It was surprizing and gave me a glimmer of hope.

The Smackdown EC was OK. I havent watched smackdown so it was really the first time I've seen takers new submission move...wasnt overly impressed. But I am a big taker fan so it set up the match I wanted to see at wrestlemania.

Big Show looks really good. I was joking with a friend that he had gastric bypass surgery. Cuz damn he lost alot of that gut.  hihi

Floyd running away like a little bitch was damn funny.  rofl

I liked flair vs. kennedy because it was funny to watch kennedy poke fun at flair. I know it gets done ALOT but i liked when he was laughing at him when he had him in the figure four. I didnt like the finish. I dont like it when people tap that quick.

Was it just me or was the duel submission move in the Raw EC almost exactly the same as another EC match when HHH was getting submitted by jericho and benoit and they had him in it until batista came in for the save?  smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11348 on: February 18, 2008, 07:23:19 AM »

am i the only person that thought big show was going to actuly kill that dude that smacked him

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11349 on: February 18, 2008, 08:17:42 AM »

The show was alright.

I thought the Smackdown Chamber was dissapointing and I had no interest in Flair winning again.  Chavo vs Punk was a really good match and these two gel together well, problem is, did anyone really care?  I mean for me to get into a match I generally have to care in some way for the story or characters and Chavo to me is just....dull.  Edge vs Rey was solid.  The Cena vs Orton match considering the 'Mania plans was done as well as it could of been and like everyone else has said the RAW EC was match of the night, no doubt, although I would n't even go crazy about that, it wasn't exactly off the charts amazing.  Without doubt though, the moment of the night was the Mayweather Jnr./Big Show angle.  They did a hellacious job of building it up and when he finally clocked Show the crowd went crazy for it and those shots looked superb, (Incidently reports on the net are both Show and HBK have broken noses), Show's reaction was great to, I guess having his nose legite broken helped him in "Acting" pissed off. hihi
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #11350 on: February 18, 2008, 10:28:33 AM »

Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan To Take On WWE

Because of course it worked out so well the first time.

To be fair...for awhile it did.  Remember...WCW has been the ONLY real, commercially successful, WWE competitor in the modern era.  Yes, they eventually crashed and burned.  But before that, they were handing WWE it's lunch.

Of course, I'd be VERY leary of this new fed, and skeptical it could make a run at WWE at this point as a start up.  But let's not completely ignore ALL the history, either.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11351 on: February 18, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »

Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan To Take On WWE

Because of course it worked out so well the first time.

To be fair...for awhile it did.  Remember...WCW has been the ONLY real, commercially successful, WWE competitor in the modern era.  Yes, they eventually crashed and burned.  But before that, they were handing WWE it's lunch.

Of course, I'd be VERY leary of this new fed, and skeptical it could make a run at WWE at this point as a start up.  But let's not completely ignore ALL the history, either.
I'd be interested in seeing who they signed, would the roster be fresh and vibrant or would we see them sign old past it competitors?
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

« Reply #11352 on: February 18, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »

Floyd vs Show at WM24

Peace

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11353 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

Floyd vs Show at WM24

Peace
Yeah, as either part of a Tag Team match, or a Boxing match between the two...  nervous

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11354 on: February 18, 2008, 01:59:14 PM »

Floyd vs Show at WM24

Peace
Yeah, as either part of a Tag Team match, or a Boxing match between the two...  nervous
If he can tough out his injury....Mysterio & Mayweather vs Big Show & Shane Mcmahon would work.  I mean with Shane's boxing like comedy moves in the ring these guys have to go toe-to-toe.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11355 on: February 18, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

Great PPV

The Big Show looks amazing - he'd a different man, and that whole sequence with the boxer was superb, amazingly authentic, great acting all round - WWE can still surprise you if it wants to!

Cena V Orton was great, sets up the Orton v HHH v Cena WM main event, which will obviously be no DQ, allowing Triple H to bash everyone in with a sledgehammer and win the title at 'Mania

Quick! To the bandwagon!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11356 on: February 18, 2008, 05:19:07 PM »

wow two broken noses in last night ppv's. HBK must be having bad luck too. getting kicked in the face by hardcore holly at RR and now an elbow to his face  rofl
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11357 on: February 18, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »

FUCK!
when will NO WAY OUT be available at like block buster or best buy?

i am SO PISSED i forgot about it last night i could bust a nut Angry

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #11358 on: February 18, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

FUCK!

Just be a downloading motherfucker and download it off some torrent site. Its up by now.  smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11359 on: February 18, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »

FUCK!

Just be a downloading motherfucker and download it off some torrent site. Its up by now.  smoking

i'd love to be a downloading motherfucker but my computer is really slow when it comes to torrents believe me i've tried Sad

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: