Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830628 times)
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11240 on: January 26, 2008, 03:24:07 AM »

heres are my predictions

The Royal Rumble Match - hornswoggle ... nah i think im gonna go with HBK
Hardy - then loses the belt at next ppv
Edge
Ric Flair
Chris Jericho
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11241 on: January 26, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »

Predictions eh....

Edge defends the title
Hardy beats Orton
Flair survives till 'Mania
Jericho beats JBL

Triple H wins the rumble

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11242 on: January 26, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

Chuck Palumbo's Heel Turn was SUPERB.  The sheer intensity of it and lengthy beatdown of Noble and even McCool, the crowd were really going nuts at him, if booked well this could work for him in a midcard role.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11243 on: January 26, 2008, 01:29:16 PM »

Chuck Palumbo's Heel Turn was SUPERB.  The sheer intensity of it and lengthy beatdown of Noble and even McCool, the crowd were really going nuts at him, if booked well this could work for him in a midcard role.
Michelle sold that well very wel imo. Her elbow to the face from Palumbo looked reallly stiff too.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Rasputin
« Reply #11244 on: January 27, 2008, 05:38:19 AM »

Are you kidding me?  The ONLY one who blows more spots and is "rougher" in the ring then him is THE MIZ.  I wonder if WWE put them together so they could see how each other wrestles in the ring first hand and improve each other, or if they wanted to create a tag team champions that were as terrible in the ring as the nasty boys?

His voice is terrible, JIM MORRISON who the character is ripping off had a good deep voice, John morrison sounds like a teenager just over puberty.  Not too mention his mic skills are terrible. He had better mic skills as part of MNM when he didnt talk.  Watch the SD match where he and Miz won the titles then defended them right afterwards THEY LOOKED AWFUL IN THE RING and they looked like they had terrible chemistry walking back out of the ring.

The Morrison as a sex symbol is a great idea, but Nitro just isnt the character to deliver it.

dude, i saw that match
Still love Morrison, and for fucks sake that whole damn thing is SCRIPTED its not like he just says anything on the spot!
he isnt THAT bad hell, Big Daddy V, Mark Henry and fuckin Kennedy dont even deserve TV time

and i completely disagree if ANY wrestler is to be a sex symbol it HAS to be Nitro!

sept..  ive noticed his 8-pack fading...   this disappoints me..  the dude had perfect abs
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11245 on: January 27, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »

For the Rumble, I see some DQ win for JBL or Jericho, Edge beating Rey, Flair somehow beating MVP and Orton retaining (by some unscrupulous means).

As for the Rumble itself, I'm not really sure. I hear last year's had a really dramatic ending. I wouldn't know becuase I ended up hearing the result before I watched it. crying

I'll go for either HHH, Taker or an unannounced entrant. WWE.com only has 24 entrants listed.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11246 on: January 27, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

WWE.com only has 24 entrants listed.
25 now.

CM Punk beat Chavo Guerrero at the Providence Supershow the other night to qualify for the Royal Rumble match.
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11247 on: January 27, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

Predictions  for tonight
Edge wins
Orton wins
Flair wins
Jericho VS  JBL ends in DQ or y2j wins I DONT know

The Taker  wins the rumble

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11248 on: January 27, 2008, 06:17:56 PM »

Edge
Hardy by DQ
Flair
Y2J vs JBL countout
Taker wins rumble

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11249 on: January 27, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »

Are you kidding me?  The ONLY one who blows more spots and is "rougher" in the ring then him is THE MIZ.  I wonder if WWE put them together so they could see how each other wrestles in the ring first hand and improve each other, or if they wanted to create a tag team champions that were as terrible in the ring as the nasty boys?

His voice is terrible, JIM MORRISON who the character is ripping off had a good deep voice, John morrison sounds like a teenager just over puberty.  Not too mention his mic skills are terrible. He had better mic skills as part of MNM when he didnt talk.  Watch the SD match where he and Miz won the titles then defended them right afterwards THEY LOOKED AWFUL IN THE RING and they looked like they had terrible chemistry walking back out of the ring.

The Morrison as a sex symbol is a great idea, but Nitro just isnt the character to deliver it.

dude, i saw that match
Still love Morrison, and for fucks sake that whole damn thing is SCRIPTED its not like he just says anything on the spot!
he isnt THAT bad hell, Big Daddy V, Mark Henry and fuckin Kennedy dont even deserve TV time

and i completely disagree if ANY wrestler is to be a sex symbol it HAS to be Nitro!

sept..  ive noticed his 8-pack fading...   this disappoints me..  the dude had perfect abs

ok couldnt of said it better my self THE PERFECT ABS!

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11250 on: January 27, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »

WTFFFFFFFF  CENA??? wow

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11251 on: January 27, 2008, 10:54:35 PM »

i don't care how long Cena was out i'm still sick of his face Angry

that match with Y2J and JBL utter BULLSHIT! rant

the only good match of the night was Flares'. I'm glad he's still around.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11252 on: January 28, 2008, 12:19:34 AM »

^^^Rick needs to retire. now!.  rant

Goddamnit Fuck you CENA!! fuck you WWE!! I was enjoying Cena free wrestling. FUCK!  rant smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11253 on: January 28, 2008, 04:42:40 AM »

jeff was practically dominating the whole match and still lost  rant
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11254 on: January 28, 2008, 04:21:01 PM »

Wow. I didn't see that ending coming. Shocked

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11255 on: January 28, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

Nice swerve.  People complain WWE doesn't surprise people anymore well they just did and on top on that the crowd were great for the match, from the exchanges between 'Taker and Michaels to the shocked reaction to Cena coming out, to the showdown between Cena, Batista and Triple H, Great Stuff!  Oh and I demand Hornswoggle and Cena return to MSG and finish the match dammit!  Both are still legal.  Oh and DQ'ing Finlay for using a weapon, 2001 anyone?  Half the match was Hardcore, saying that rules change from year to year, one year Kane eliminates himself and it counts, another year Savage does and it doesn't count, one year Hogan pulls Sid out and Hogan's not legal but it still counts, another year Vader takes out half the competitors but his eliminations don't count cos he's not legal confused confused confused
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11256 on: January 28, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »

Goddamnit Fuck you CENA!! fuck you WWE!! I was enjoying Cena free wrestling. FUCK!  rant smoking

you and me both man.

All together that PPV was compiled mostly of pure SHIT! rant

I think they should have a shit clause, were as if it sucks we get our money back!

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11257 on: January 28, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »

you and me both man.

All together that PPV was compiled mostly of pure SHIT! rant

I think they should have a shit clause, were as if it sucks we get our money back!

I disagree that PPV was mostly pure shit. Cena being #30 was pure shit. Give credit to WWE though, what a surprize they pulled off. Nobody was expecting that.

I loved how the rumble started. With hbk vs. undertaker. Great way to kick off the rumble. The shitty part is, I just hate cena. I can't stand the fucker. I have hated him since the day I saw him wrestle. Don't even get me started on his rap shit. Least thats over with.

I did like the orton vs. hardy match. I like hardy. Some of the spots were cool. Ending was waaaaay to perdictable. As soon as you saw Hardy waitin for orton you knew what was coming. That hit against the wall was fucking awesome. Was it just me or was anybody else thinking Orton got hurt? He looked all kinds of fucked up for a second there. Great selling on his part.

I did enjoy the way the edge match ended. It was nice to see vicky g. get 619. J/k the end sucked. the match was sub-par at best.

I love Jericho, but damn that match was a little below sub-par. So far Jericho has failed to save us. Twice.

And the other match...Rick Flair needs to retire...nuff said.

With wrestlemania on the horizon I am dissappointed for a couple of reasons. For the last several years, barring injury, HHH has headlined wrestlemania. I was just getting myself prepared to see him again. I actually enjoyed no HHH at last year's mania. Though as much as I love HBK i wish it was edge facing Cena.

I just think its time for new faces. I understand the money in the bank is HHH, Cena, HBK, and others but I think its time to have the last Match on wrestlemania to be somthing like Jeff Hardy vs. Edge for the wwe title. Those are two guys that could put one hell of match together. And in a way its fresh.

I am not looking forward to seeing Cena vs. HHH (I see him getting belt before mania) for the title. I dont want to see Cena vs. HHH for the title. I dont want to see Cena vs. anybody for the title. And I dont want to see HHH vs. anybody for the title. Don't get me wrong I think HHH is entertaining. I like him but I just dont want him head lining wrestlemania.

I relized after watching Orton vs. Jericho and Orton vs. Hardy that they may have not been the best matches but it was awesome to see different wrestlers in the title picture. Imagine if last night we saw Jericho vs. Hardy for the title? That has instant classic written all over it.

I dunno, I guess i'm just frustrated that wrestlemania's coming around and i'm gonna see cena headling again. sucks.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11258 on: January 28, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Oh how I fucking Cringed when John Cena came through the curtain. I was sure it was The Big Show.

Its weird how great wrestling has gotten since cena got hurt and how much I hated his presence last night in the RR.

What is with this guy? I know he sells tickets and T Shirts, but Fuck I hate this guy.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11259 on: January 29, 2008, 03:37:09 AM »

Well, I kinda like him  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 561 562 [563] 564 565 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: