Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:16:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831030 times)
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #11220 on: January 22, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »

Yeah D, TNA lost all their credibility whatsoever when they decided to pussify the X-Division.  The X-Division was their ticket to gold and was becoming quite popular when they decided to go the WCW route and hire all the old foagies to come in and destroy the program.

I'm sorry, but Kevin Nash is 100% finished in the wrestling business.  To see him in a ring is just pathetic.

As for anyone else........did anyone actually get to see Raw in HD last night?  I have Dish Network and they don't offer USA on their HD package so it's fucking pointless to see it.  I had to watch it on the standard definition broadcast.  I can only imagine that it would have looked extremely great with the new background.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11221 on: January 23, 2008, 11:33:22 AM »

According to his official forum, Bobby Lashley has left WWE!

There is a God!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11222 on: January 23, 2008, 11:39:30 AM »

According to his official forum, Bobby Lashley has left WWE!

There is a God!
And Chavo Guerrero is the new ECW World Champion....but yeah, more importantly Lashley is reportedly gone! Lets hope it's true!  yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11223 on: January 23, 2008, 12:20:17 PM »

Won't believe it til WWE confirms it, if it is true though, Jarmo needs to invent a "Points at D and laughs" Icon. Grin
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11224 on: January 23, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »

Never saw much of Lashley as I always avoid Smackdown and ECW - what was wrong with him?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11225 on: January 23, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »

Never saw much of Lashley as I always avoid Smackdown and ECW - what was wrong with him?
Think Black Batista, yet better in the ring, but blander and a mic voice so bad you can't help but smile.  A Heel Turn and a good manager he could of been the Black Lesnar but stupidly they kept him babyface, probably cos despite his limitations he was super over, well with the kids at the very least.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11226 on: January 23, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »

Lashley Gone??!! ok  hihi

Now if only they could just fire John Morrison Or Nitro or whatever the hell he wants to go by or he could just quit.  ok hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11227 on: January 23, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »

From wrestlezone.com

We've been covering the story here all day that Bobby Lashley is leaving World Wrestling Entertainment. New details have come out regarding why Lashley is leaving:

-- There are a lot of reasons why he wants to leave. One of the reasons has to do with how his girlfriend Kristal Marshall was treated by WWE after refusing to do an angle that made her feel uncomfortable. She was fired from the company after refusing a storyline that's been described as "racial".

-- Another reason is that Lashley feels disrespected by WWE during his time off. There has been very little communication between Lashley and Vince McMahon. Despite the fact that Lashley is fully healed from his injury, there were no firm plans in place to get him back on TV. He naturally found this very frustrating.

-- At this point, Lashley needs to negotiate an official release from WWE as he is still under contract. He is still listed on the official WWE website and is awaiting his release so he can move on.
Rasputin
« Reply #11228 on: January 24, 2008, 04:33:38 AM »

Now if only they could just fire John Morrison Or Nitro or whatever the hell he wants to go by or he could just quit.  ok hihi smoking

HEY!
rag on Lashley all you want, NO badmouthing Morrison!!

Angry   rant   Angry
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11229 on: January 24, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »

HEY!
rag on Lashley all you want, NO badmouthing Morrison!!

Angry   rant   Angry
Are you kidding me?  The ONLY one who blows more spots and is "rougher" in the ring then him is THE MIZ.  I wonder if WWE put them together so they could see how each other wrestles in the ring first hand and improve each other, or if they wanted to create a tag team champions that were as terrible in the ring as the nasty boys?

His voice is terrible, JIM MORRISON who the character is ripping off had a good deep voice, John morrison sounds like a teenager just over puberty.  Not too mention his mic skills are terrible. He had better mic skills as part of MNM when he didnt talk.  Watch the SD match where he and Miz won the titles then defended them right afterwards THEY LOOKED AWFUL IN THE RING and they looked like they had terrible chemistry walking back out of the ring.

The Morrison as a sex symbol is a great idea, but Nitro just isnt the character to deliver it.

Anyone else hear anythign about Hardy returning.  He is in the picture for the Royal Rumble PPV that is on WWE but I havnt heard anything yet, Maybe a surpize entrant into the Royal Rumble.  ?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11230 on: January 24, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »

Why'd Bobby Lashly go? i thought he'd be back eventually like Cena cause didn't they have about the same injury to the shoulder?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11231 on: January 24, 2008, 05:42:27 PM »

Why'd Bobby Lashly go? i thought he'd be back eventually like Cena cause didn't they have about the same injury to the shoulder?
You obviously haven't read Hammy's post!  Roll Eyes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11232 on: January 24, 2008, 08:16:15 PM »

Im still not dropping him

If he did leave, I think I should automatically get Big Show when he debuts. rant rant rant rant

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11233 on: January 24, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

If he did leave, I think I should automatically get Big Show when he debuts. rant rant rant rant

We don't give pitty picks. When the Big show comes backs opening bid is going to be 120,000 on him

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11234 on: January 25, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »

We don't give pitty picks. When the Big show comes backs opening bid is going to be 120,000 on him
Automatically get Big Showhihi I hope that's a joke dude, this stuff has happened to everyone, it's always a risk of pick someone who isn't on the active roster....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11235 on: January 25, 2008, 08:44:43 PM »

TNA = ABOUT TO BE AMAZING!

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11236 on: January 26, 2008, 01:17:39 AM »

Ahh whats goin on guys?? i have been on vacaton 4 a week! good stuff!  i just hurd Lashly is gone. i really could care less  i dident like him.

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11237 on: January 26, 2008, 01:40:39 AM »

ok i saw the one thing about festus on Smack Down before i went to go see Rambo (great fucking movie btw) but really whats the deal with Festus?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11238 on: January 26, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »

rey mysterio was here in los angeles today appearing in mexican wrestling event where my uncle works. i didnt know he was gonna be there so i didnt get to see him. my cousin's are there though
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 02:28:26 AM by w.axl.rose » Logged
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11239 on: January 26, 2008, 02:45:47 AM »

As the royal rumble approaches I thought i would let it be known that it is my favorite ppv.  ok I am in love with the gimmick and hope i get to see it every year for the rest of my life. Since its my fav and I will be watching I thought I would make some predictions on the matchs.

Edge beats Rey.

Randy Beats Hardy.

Ric Flair beats The One And Only WWE Power Ranger.

Jericho saves us from JBL.

And the Winner of the 2008 Royal Rumble will be.......A Back 2 Back Rumble Winner...THE UNDERTAKER!!! ok. Setting up Streak vs. Streak at Wrestlemania....Hey a guy can dream can't he?.  hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: