Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 02:17:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831040 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11200 on: January 14, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »

Does anyone remember The Ultimate Warrior no selling the Pedigree . . . haha. I bet trips was pissed at that.

On another note not sure if any of you play TEW07, well TEW08 is out in June and is looking set to be the best game yet.

If you people are looking for a amazing wrestling booking game this is it. Go to www.greydogsoftware.com its pretty amazing but i'd wait to get 08 coz that gonna be special.
I've been meaning to get that for sooo long, i'm cheap though, still on EWR, waiting for an update for that, last one was febish time...
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11201 on: January 15, 2008, 04:22:04 AM »

Does anyone remember The Ultimate Warrior no selling the Pedigree . . . haha. I bet trips was pissed at that.

On another note not sure if any of you play TEW07, well TEW08 is out in June and is looking set to be the best game yet.

If you people are looking for a amazing wrestling booking game this is it. Go to www.greydogsoftware.com its pretty amazing but i'd wait to get 08 coz that gonna be special.
I've been meaning to get that for sooo long, i'm cheap though, still on EWR, waiting for an update for that, last one was febish time...

Yeah the new game is out in June so i'd definatly wait for that mate sounds like there is gonna be alot better. TEW is so much better than EWR. although EWR has some great things i wish tey'd include.

There should be a WWE data patch out in July from T-zone or DOTT.

Getting back to WWE i can't believe HHH could be back in the rumble . . i think they have dropped the ball on this one. It makes no sense that Vince puts HHH back in coz he's angry . . . WHAT! silly writing.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11202 on: January 15, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

Is it just me or was anybody else disturbed this week when JBL was talking about choking the life out of jericho? I didnt think about it when i was watching it happen the week before but when JBL started talking about how he choked the life out of Jericho, I was a little suprized and a little bothered. Reminded of Benoit tragedy.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be done. They can do whatever they want. And I really had no problem with it when I was watching it happen. Benoit never even crossed my mind until last night when JBL was talking...did anybody else get a little bothered?  smoking
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 02:45:59 PM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11203 on: January 15, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »

What bothered me is JBL attach the electric cord through metal stage props and tried hanging Jericho "to death" or whatever and I was cool with that.

Benoit snapped and Something wasn't right in his head and while I am not alright with what happened I understand it happened and we can learn from it.

What bothers me is that WWE tried separting themselfs from Benoit so much as remoivng any mention on the website of him, removing him from Magazines and whatever needs to be done to pretend like he never existed. It was tough pill to swallow what happened but if they think its so wrong they shouldn't be promoting peopling being choked out while tied up to hang. That wasn't even fighting or wrestling or good taste acting, but rather poor taste assualt. You cant promote someone tied someone up by their neck to hang, and then not take responsiblity and seperate yourself from one of your employees when he does it in real life.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11204 on: January 15, 2008, 04:33:32 PM »

Looks like The Big Show may appear sooner rather than later, in the form of Triple H's mystery opponent next week on Raw.  yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11205 on: January 15, 2008, 06:03:07 PM »

Looks like The Big Show may appear sooner rather than later, in the form of Triple H's mystery opponent next week on Raw.  yes

nah i think they will actually leave it until the Rumble to debut Big Show, I have a feeling Vince will be HHH's opponent

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11206 on: January 15, 2008, 07:55:33 PM »

Is it just me or was anybody else disturbed this week when JBL was talking about choking the life out of jericho? I didnt think about it when i was watching it happen the week before but when JBL started talking about how he choked the life out of Jericho, I was a little suprized and a little bothered. Reminded of Benoit tragedy.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be done. They can do whatever they want. And I really had no problem with it when I was watching it happen. Benoit never even crossed my mind until last night when JBL was talking...did anybody else get a little bothered?  smoking
Actually I found Triple H's demenstration of roid rage more disturbing....
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #11207 on: January 15, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »

Actually I found Triple H's demenstration of roid rage more disturbing....

Ya that was a little disturbing...I think for me it was just when JBL was saying kids I just choked the life out of your dad....i choked the life out of him...Just right after he said that it just reminded me of benoit, being a former fan of benoit, really i just wanna forget the bastard. But enough of that I guess..

I think it would be cool to have big show come back on Raw before rumble. It would be somewhat of a surprize, they havent promoted it or nothing..so i think it would be cool for hhh to walk out and wonder who his oppenent is..than bam the big show. Than have them do something at rumble after HHH hammers him a couple times...Which i got tired of him doing when he was a heel..I mean hes doing the same shit just against heels instead of faces. Boo to that. Get rid of the damn sledgehammer already.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11208 on: January 15, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »

what was wrong with HHH's display of pissed-off-ness?

but that "OMG HE DISTROYED THE TITAN TRON" thing was a lil cheese and gay imo

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rasputin
« Reply #11209 on: January 16, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »

i have to agree..
not well played out at all..

no Shannon Moore today  Sad
he better be on Friday!!

hey, you guys do that wrestling game, could i get in on the next one?   as i guess im a little late for this one Lips Sealed
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #11210 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »

hey, you guys do that wrestling game, could i get in on the next one?   as i guess im a little late for this one Lips Sealed

Should be able to. The next one should be starting after Wrestlemania sometime. I believe it was Backlash last year.

On a wrestling (!) note, is it just me or did Trevor Murdoch look thinner than normal on Raw??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11211 on: January 16, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »

Should be able to. The next one should be starting after Wrestlemania sometime. I believe it was Backlash last year.

On a wrestling (!) note, is it just me or did Trevor Murdoch look thinner than normal on Raw??

Yes he did, I always liked his Redneck Tobacco Chewing Image and he looked good, I just have a feeling though he isnt going to get any singles push at all but rather be a Val Venis like jobber until Lanc ecomes back and they reform their tag team. I would love to see him get a mid carder push as I could see someone of his level be a good IC champion or challenger. He just as good heel as the Honky Tonk man was when he was IC champ

Also speaking of the game if we switched from 5 picks to 4 the picking order for picks would be better as having a bottom number would not be as bad and also it would allow more people into the game as right now there is only 7 guys left not being used.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 02:30:43 PM by Hollywood Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11212 on: January 16, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »

did anyone else think a few guys looked oranger then normal

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11213 on: January 17, 2008, 04:17:03 AM »

did anyone else think a few guys looked oranger then normal
Kennedy looked unbelievably orange on the Raw Roulette Raw. That had to be a rib, because no one would go out that orange. His shoulders was milk bottle white while other parts of his body were totally tangoed. And you saw the orangy brown water run down his chest, it was disgusting.  nervous

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11214 on: January 17, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »

a think kendrick on heat had the best, the streaks all across his chest lol me and me mate expected to see "London Was Here" writen down his back haha

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Rasputin
« Reply #11215 on: January 18, 2008, 01:51:56 AM »

Kennedy looked unbelievably orange on the Raw Roulette Raw. That had to be a rib, because no one would go out that orange.

i dunno, every time ive seen Stevie Richards he was pretty orange!
i wouldnt say NOONE would go out that organe  Tongue
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #11216 on: January 18, 2008, 03:51:23 PM »

None so Orange...

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11217 on: January 18, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »

hey anyone catch crosswords today on nbc? there was some dude / a contestant and his name was christopher ... coulda swore it was christopher daniels.

i was in the middle of doing 3 things at once - so not sure.. anyways he lost.

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11218 on: January 21, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

In addition to WWE performers being told that they can no longer verbally call their spots in the ring and they must work stiffer because of High Definition broadcasting, they are no longer allowed to have spray tans. Shawn Michaels and Ken Kennedy were said to be two superstars that were culprits of this lately as the spray tans can run and cause obvious distractions to viewers watching in HD.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11219 on: January 22, 2008, 05:11:39 AM »

TNA is becoming ridiculous

The James Mitchell/Abyss angle is reaching Katie Vick level of absurdity.  The Shark boy shit is a waste of TV.

Why the fuck bring in Bullet Bob Armstrong?

No one gives a shit.

LAX not on TV............. Ridiculous!

AJ Styles is the best wrestler they got and a former multiple world champion and they have turned him into a pussy and blown his cred.

Its ok to be a hill and look like a puss, but former world champions can never be lackeys. its just ridiculous. I know they are doing a long angle and eventually AJ will turn and return to his normal self and win the belt from Kurt. But right now its entertaining but a little waste of his talent if u ask me.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: