Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831352 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11160 on: January 10, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »

All this talk of TNA.

Apprantly Chris Harris Has signed for WWE today. Interesting to see what they do with him. I've always liked him but he doesn't scream superstar to me

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11161 on: January 10, 2008, 12:46:57 PM »

All this talk of TNA.

Apprantly Chris Harris Has signed for WWE today. Interesting to see what they do with him. I've always liked him but he doesn't scream superstar to me

Credit: PWInsider.com

-- To update on the rumors about Chris Harris signing with WWE, his TNA contract doesn?t actually run out for at least another week. Legally, he can?t sign a deal with WWE until that contract does expire.

Hope WWE does sign him, TNA have really dropped the ball with him since he had that superb Last Man Standing Match w/ James Storm.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11162 on: January 10, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

according to the Wrestling Observer, WWE have signed a former multiple World Champion, no word on who it is yet.

It is rumored to be Sid Vicious

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11163 on: January 10, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »

according to the Wrestling Observer, WWE have signed a former multiple World Champion, no word on who it is yet.

I really hope not. I'm really not a fan of Sid. If he does come though i really hope he goes to ECW or Smackdown. Keep him off live shows for sure

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11164 on: January 10, 2008, 08:25:51 PM »

I really hope not. I'm really not a fan of Sid. If he does come though i really hope he goes to ECW or Smackdown. Keep him off live shows for sure
I hope he's back.? True his in-ring skills were lacking, but his promo's for sheer intensity and insanity greatness are up there with Savage's and Warrior's and the dude was OVER big style with the fans, his 96/97 WWE run was one of the few highpoints of the company at that time.

Bring back, The Master and the Ruler......of the World! Cheesy

WrestleZone.com is reporting that Ron Killings has verbally agreed to or has already signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. WrestleZone.com will have more on this later.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=202014028

Cool Killings is a decent talent, if this is true I'm happy bought this, good on the mic and in the ring...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:08:08 PM by Hammy » Logged
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11165 on: January 10, 2008, 10:15:46 PM »

let's all guess where ron killings will end up -
i say hook him up with big daddy V .. let him rap and let mab- i mean big daddy v dance
men on a mission for the '08

i hope though he gets his feud with Cena as he tried egging cena on while in tnath
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11166 on: January 11, 2008, 06:32:55 AM »

damn a hope he returns as K Kwik            AM GETTING ROUDY!

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #11167 on: January 11, 2008, 10:23:09 AM »

K-Kwik used to be one of my favorite wrestlers.

It'll be nice to have him back, he's a great athlete beer

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11168 on: January 11, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »

damn a hope he returns as K Kwik            AM GETTING ROUDY!
\

K KWIK WAS THE SHIT!!! HE SHOULD COME BACK!

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11169 on: January 11, 2008, 05:10:28 PM »

Could it be The Rock or Goldberg? Cheesy

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #11170 on: January 11, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »

NO way it will be the rock, THE DAY THE ROCK RETURNS TO WRESTLING I WILL EAT A COWBELL I kid you not. But unlike the rock making big money in movies, I could see Goldberg returning someday.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11171 on: January 12, 2008, 12:03:02 AM »

NO way it will be the rock, THE DAY THE ROCK RETURNS TO WRESTLING I WILL EAT A COWBELL I kid you not. But unlike the rock making big money in movies, I could see Goldberg returning someday.

i kinda hate him for leaving like he did to make stupid fuckin football movies, we got enough of those. However a couple of his movies are good like walk hard and Rundown  i like as well but i hate how he sold out the fans of his wrestling personna and shows no signs of coming back.

i just thought about it not to long ago that it could be hogan but then i guess he has this American gladiaters thing now so i'm thinkin no.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rasputin
« Reply #11172 on: January 12, 2008, 03:33:01 AM »

i would love to see Hogan agin..  but i pretty much gave up on that  Sad
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #11173 on: January 12, 2008, 04:38:05 AM »

i kinda hate him for leaving like he did to make stupid fuckin football movies, we got enough of those. However a couple of his movies are good like walk hard and Rundown? i like as well but i hate how he sold out the fans of his wrestling personna and shows no signs of coming back.

comments like that, is the reason he doesn't come back.

The Rock owes wrestling nothing IMO. He gave alot to WWE put on some amazing promos and matches over a number of years. He repayed any debt in that time. At one point he was the reason alot of people even tuned in. I think when you have the chance to do what he is then its hard to turn down. I mean he isn't making movies in the same sense that Hogan made made movies or even Austin and Cena . . he is a Actor now. He needs to run with it as long as he can.

He makes so much more money for less hard work and gets more time off. . . what would you do? He owes nobody!

[/color]

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11174 on: January 12, 2008, 07:41:52 AM »

Former WWE Champion John Cena will be starring in WWE Films' next big project. The movie is called "12 Rounds" and it starts filming on 2/25 in New Orleans. Cena starred in the company's most successful feature to date, "The Marine."

Here's a synopsis: Detective Danny Baxter (Cena) is about to have the worst day of his life when an evil crime lord kidnaps his girlfriend and forces him to go "12 Rounds" around the streets of New Orleans.

The film was written by Dan Kunk and will be directed by Renny Harlin (Die Hard 2, Nightmare on Elm Street 4). It's set to be released on September 5th, 2008

Source: PW Mania

Um....isn't that basically the exact same plot as "The Marine" only this time he's a Detective instead?

And what what happened to Triple H's western style move, called "Journey of Death" which was supposedly the next WWE Film in the works?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11175 on: January 12, 2008, 08:54:22 AM »

i kinda hate him for leaving like he did to make stupid fuckin football movies, we got enough of those. However a couple of his movies are good like walk hard and Rundown? i like as well but i hate how he sold out the fans of his wrestling personna and shows no signs of coming back.

The Rock owes wrestling nothing IMO. He gave alot to WWE put on some amazing promos and matches over a number of years. He repayed any debt in that time. At one point he was the reason alot of people even tuned in. I think when you have the chance to do what he is then its hard to turn down. I mean he isn't making movies in the same sense that Hogan made made movies or even Austin and Cena . . he is a Actor now. He needs to run with it as long as he can.

He makes so much more money for less hard work and gets more time off. . . what would you do? He owes nobody!

i was just about to post something almost identical till i realised you had posted that on the next page, you are a very wise man

and the rock is a genius...come on, wrestle every night in wwe...his reaction and credability disapear *cough* mick foley *cough*

now he stays in movies as long as he can, he makes alot of cash keeps his face in the headlines not just as The Rock but now only as Dwayne Johnson.

then the movies dry up for a wile

BANG! The Rock returns for 1 night crowd go nuts The Rock is back on top of the world

bringing in more movie deals

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #11176 on: January 12, 2008, 09:58:59 AM »

The only way we'll ever see The Rock in the ring again, would probably be for a one night only match like at Wrestlemania XX.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 10:02:10 AM by Stoned » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11177 on: January 12, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »

And what what happened to Triple H's western style move, called "Journey of Death" which was supposedly the next WWE Film in the works?

that is now due out in mid-late 2009

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11178 on: January 12, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »

I agree he doesn't owe any one i just said i hate the way he left cause when he went to do his first movie i remember at one time that JR or the King was talking about him after a comercial and gave some insight about the movie and all and said that "the Rock couldn't wait to come back".

And i will say you are right about the money part. He gets paid way more for doing way less and doesn't have to deal with Umaga. And he should run with that as long as he can like you said. I guess i was just mad when he left cause he was the first Wrestler i really liked and rooted for.

i guess heres to a movie WITH OUT a football and maybe a gun or Alien or something beer

personally i think he'd make a great Terminator hihi

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #11179 on: January 12, 2008, 02:32:27 PM »

and doesn't have to deal with Umaga.

god forbid he sees his cousin!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!