Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228531 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 832633 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11040 on: December 11, 2007, 02:12:01 AM »

i thought it was alright i mean it could have been  A LOT better than it was but i dont' think it was as bad as you all say it was.

i give it a B- ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rasputin
« Reply #11041 on: December 11, 2007, 02:49:29 AM »

Thanks a Fn'ing lot Carlito, I can't believe they didn't give him the title, its useless on hardy and lost some luster tonight as Carlito could of used the title to build up the Mid Card division instead not its going to be wasted as the title holder will just be moving up to the main event level.? YOu should of screwed Vince and just pulled the title down and saved me 32 points in the WWE game.

ehh, i would've been pissed if Carlito got it!!
i just dont find Carlito deserving of a championship..

as far as the show tonight i was hoping they'd do somthing more with Lita..  one of the few divas i like..

was hoping to see Bret Hart too  Cry

they should have put more fighting, it was all yapping and flashbacks..
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #11042 on: December 11, 2007, 02:54:53 AM »

Lita's starting to put the weight on.  Trish on the other hand seems to have lost most of her muscle mass.  Sunny definitely kicked some ass getting back into shape........the last time I saw a picture of her she had 3 chins and was about 200lbs.  I can't believe how Steve Blackman looked EXACTLY like he did back in 97....like in the face and everything.  The dude didn't age a bit.  Mr. no charisma himself back in the day.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11043 on: December 11, 2007, 05:20:51 AM »

What's with all the negativity I thought it was a fun show and a good way to celebrate the past.? We got a title switch, a nice Ladder Match, and Jeff winning and continiuing his reign helped the belt, plenty of defences and a good reign means when he does lose it it'll have more value to the winner.? Carlito was made to look decent in the match, and in other events see guys like Jannetty, Blackman, Sunny, Trish, Bart Gunn back, it was cool.

Other notes:

Jannetty did look rough, after that match he does NOT deserve a contract.

Come on, who else popped for Hogan's Macho Man impression?

Blackman can still go, maybe a short Hardcore-esque run on ECW would be cool...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 05:43:09 AM by Hammy » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11044 on: December 11, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »

i agree with Bill, Blackman really looked good i'm surprised he's not still wrestling.

as for Bret heart i'm almost sure he was asked to come out and probably even offered a lil cash in the process, but he REALLY hates vince so.........i think the time when he was inducted into the hall of fame was the last time we'll ever see him Undecided

And Lita didnt look fat she looked as sexy as always as did all the rest of the divas drool

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #11045 on: December 11, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »

Just got finished watching some classic "THe Rock" Y2J and SCSA promos on YouTube

HOly Fuck how far wrestling has fallen

Kennedy,Cena etc fuckin eat bags of dick compared to the promos of years past.

You said it D  ok

I probably missed alot of good shit, because I couldn't sit through these current assholes...

Jannetty did look rough, after that match he does NOT deserve a contract.

Come on, who else popped for Hogan's Macho Man impression?

Man, Jannetty was my fav for soooooo long.... What a wasted career  no He did look like shit... The whole Shawn coming to save him was so pointless, they didnt even celebrate together

Hogan IS wrestling, but he bored me so much last night... The second I heard his music I said, "here comes a promo for american gladiators"  Roll Eyes

The end was lame to...The beat up McMahon montage.... The stone cold thing was way to obvious, and he had the best gimmicks ever IMO...

Wow after typing that, I just realized what a crap job they did with that show, hence the reason I wont watch anymore....

The battle royal owned the show  hihi

LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #11046 on: December 11, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »

Hahah i think Raw XV was Fen Amazing  all the matches we good all the segments were amazing i hope thay come uot with a DVD of this

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #11047 on: December 11, 2007, 07:09:29 PM »

from what i heard a wile back blackman has a fucked knee and it wouldnt hold up in a long run...notice he didnt bump much if at all...and he's consentrating on his MMA school a think...correct me if iam wrong tho

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11048 on: December 11, 2007, 10:46:20 PM »

i enjoyed last night ep of raw. and when i saw blackman, he reminded me of Batista
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11049 on: December 11, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »

So is RVD back for good?

Love how WWE bring in Hogan who at near 60 just killed all of the Great Khali's mystique and whatever credibility he had.

Oh I forgot

They already did that with the stupid Hornswoggle shit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11050 on: December 11, 2007, 11:24:34 PM »

So is RVD back for good?

i sure as hell hope so yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Rasputin
« Reply #11051 on: December 12, 2007, 02:42:06 AM »

So is RVD back for good?

Love how WWE bring in Hogan who at near 60 just killed all of the Great Khali's mystique and whatever credibility he had.

Oh I forgot

They already did that with the stupid Hornswoggle shit.

have to agree on that.. (on Khali)
witch sucks cause if they would put him against some of the bigger wrestlers that could take him on maybe they could make somthing of him other then a fuckin joke!
thogh gotta say, the match with Rey Mysterio awhile back, Rey really held his own!
and Hornswoggle in general pisses me off, they shouldnt have him in the ring EVER

and that would be pretty cool if RVD were to stay!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #11052 on: December 12, 2007, 03:21:06 AM »

I read that everyone last night was just a one off deal for now which includes RVD.   I'm thinking that they'll probably attempt to bring a few of the people back that got somewhat decent pops. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11053 on: December 12, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »

Anyone else notice on the 15th Anniversary Raw during the beer bash at the end, CM Punk had a blue can in his hand, which is the beer they were handing out. If you looked closely you could seem him drinking it numerous times. I noticed there was Coca Cola there too as Regal was drinking it, but I'm almost certain Punk was drinking the blue beer can....unless they brought Pepsi in especially for him. hmmmm........

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11054 on: December 12, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »

He had to be drinking Pepsi

If u notice Shawn Micheals wasn't drinking

Love how SCSA and HHH were pouring the beer on Vince

Hilarious stuff.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #11055 on: December 12, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »

Hilarious stuff.
Yeah, Shawn wasn't drinking at the beer bash at the end of Summerslam 2003 either when the whole WWE crew and Steve Austin came out and wished Vince McMahon a happy birthday. (I believe this was an extra on the WWE Confidential DVD, im not sure, but I have it on some DVD)  Undecided

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #11056 on: December 13, 2007, 02:20:42 AM »

Hilarious stuff.

the hornswoggle part made me laugh as well. when he telling SCSA and HHH not to pour beer on vince but he doesnt "know" that he is pouring beer on him as well. and then you just see Holly looking and thinking "ooo that looks like fun" ahah
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #11057 on: December 13, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »

Bit late, but I thought it was a very enjoyable show. However I think the fact that the best bits of the show were the flashbacks which brought back sooo many memories and reminded me just how good it used to be thus highlighting how good it isnt now and the end segment which was a basically a re shoot of some of the flashbacks, when the best bit on raw is something they were doing 10 years ago you know there is a problem.

Remember how just a few years back everyone was sick to the teeth of triple h and now he manages to get himself booked in 3 totally unrelated segment of the show none of which have anything to do with his match at the upcoming pay per view and everybody loves it!

Vince - ' What the hell are you doing here?'
HHH - 'I'm waiting for that pop to die down!' - Classic!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #11058 on: December 13, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

Hilarious stuff.

that was my Favorite part rofl

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11059 on: December 13, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »

I haven't seen wrestling in ages... It's been a long, long time. Still... Bring on the next WWE game! Ahem. Anyway. My reason for posting, I was watching some old WWF videos on YouTube, the Attitude glory days from when I never missed a show, and the thing that strikes me the most is how much bigger the pops are. Why is that? Was it really that much better back then, or are the crowd just less interested now? More mothers and young kids?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: