Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:18:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833666 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10980 on: November 18, 2007, 05:16:33 PM »

I'm wondering if this HIAC will end up outside the cell. We haven't seen that since 2002.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10981 on: November 18, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »

Batista
Orton
Punk
Team HHH
Khali
Face Diva's
Holly & Rhodes

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #10982 on: November 18, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »

Batista
Orton
Punk
Team HHH
Khali
Face Divas
THe redneck wrecking crew

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10983 on: November 18, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »

Team Triple H with Atleast 2 members left. (Its the only traditional SS match so they want to sell that crappy feel good sensation)
Orton. The minute sweet Chin Music was banned was a sign to me HBK is going to loose via DQ. Setting up a spot on RAW for JERICHO to walk in Monday night as the Top Face for the title.
PUNK. Morrison and Miz have the tag titles, i think after this match CM punk will be looking towards a fued with someone new for the title while Morrison and Miz with their crappy in ring abilities can get more experience away from the main event.
Batista Retains via DQ from Edge
Hornswaggle by some goofy fluke. Why have this match if Khali is to win?
Glamazon Team with Beth surviving
Rednecks. No way both tag titles can trade hands in a week

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10984 on: November 18, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

any one here get the PPV?

what matches have took place already?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10985 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:57 PM »

any one here get the PPV?

what matches have took place already?

peace
I've ordered it and it's just starting....

Oh...Predictions:

Miz to blow spots, Triple H to decimate 10+ wrestlers and Batista and Undertaker to do blade jobs Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 08:01:56 PM by Hammy » Logged
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10986 on: November 19, 2007, 02:50:51 PM »

Team Triple H with Atleast 2 members left.

The Cowbell was spookily right. nervous

Jeff gets the winning pinfall!

EDIT: I'm surpised that they had Michaels use the Crossface on Orton. The Ankle Lock maybe not so much... But after that, I was sure he was gonna try and put on The Walls Of Jericho. hihi

It looks like they may not be heading down the break-up-Cade-and-Murodch route, which I'm glad to see. I like that team. yes
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 05:08:55 PM by BlowUpYourVideo » Logged

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #10987 on: November 19, 2007, 08:57:32 PM »

Team Triple H with Atleast 2 members left.

The Cowbell was spookily right. nervous

Jeff gets the winning pinfall!

EDIT: I'm surpised that they had Michaels use the Crossface on Orton. The Ankle Lock maybe not so much... But after that, I was sure he was gonna try and put on The Walls Of Jericho. hihi

It looks like they may not be heading down the break-up-Cade-and-Murodch route, which I'm glad to see. I like that team. yes
If my history serves me right I believe sense SS was invented back in the there has always been more face teams winning then heel teams.  I know one year Warrior was the sole survivor, Hogan and Tito were sole survivors of their own teams and at the end they faced off against Million Dollar Team. SS always has a face feel to it. Im not surpized in what they had HBK doing in the match and I wasn't surpized at all he didnt win, I thought he had a less then 1% chance last night, If Jericho wasn't returning tonight I could see a HBK win, but with Jericho coming back and stepping right into the Main Event I see him and orton fueding, with Jericho becoming Champion by the Rumble

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #10988 on: November 19, 2007, 09:17:54 PM »

Jericho's supposed to re-debut tonight isn't he?  Haven't watched in awhile but heard he was, so I'm tuning in. Always have liked Chris.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #10989 on: November 19, 2007, 11:23:59 PM »

Wow Jericho was really tiny.....looks like he's given up on the juice for now.  Compare with 4 weeks from now to see if he's bulking up.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #10990 on: November 19, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »

I actually though dude looked close to how he did look.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10991 on: November 19, 2007, 11:34:50 PM »

break the walls down motha fucka headbanger

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10992 on: November 20, 2007, 12:48:42 PM »

RAW IS JERICHO ok  smoking

I have always loved Jericho, and I am glad he's back! It looks like he lost some weight, maybe he can do some more high flying stuff like he use to before he gained all that weight. RAW just got better, like instantly. hihi smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #10993 on: November 20, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »

Haven't watched in a while and nearly stayed up to watch the Y2J return but decided against it, watched it on wwe.com earlier though and it was an electric return, i have been following the teasers and it seems to be the most creative thing they have done in a while. Don't think he should have gone straight for Orton though, maybe kennedy?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #10994 on: November 20, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »

Haven't watched in a while and nearly stayed up to watch the Y2J return but decided against it, watched it on wwe.com earlier though and it was an electric return, i have been following the teasers and it seems to be the most creative thing they have done in a while. Don't think he should have gone straight for Orton though, maybe kennedy?

Pure sports entertainment gold! Loved his return.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10995 on: November 21, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »

Pure sports entertainment gold! Loved his return.
Great to see him return, but for him to return in full force by putting him in this feud straight away he really needs the belt, losing his first feud back would not be good, in via bullshit finishes, him and Kennedy would of been Gold, although i'm equally happy to see Kennedy feuding with HBK.  When everyone returns from injury though, it would be wise for RAW to spread the talent, i mean the Main Event scene with a health roster...

Triple H
HBK
John Cena
Lashley
Kennedy
Umaga
Chris Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton

Smackdown would benefit from having say, Umaga and Lashley (I'm being realistic in a perfect world i'd like HBK on there for freshness but we KNOW that won't happen.)

The following quotes and updates from Matt Hardy come from an interview WWE.com did with him shortly after his surgery:

?I am feeling ok, I have definitely been better,? said the recovering Hardy. ?The surgery lasted between 60-90 minutes, and the prognosis was that I was lucky they got in there when they did.? Matt continued, ?The appendix had already ruptured, and the toxins from that rupture were poisoning my body. I am used to the aches from my career, but this was the most miserable pain I had ever experienced. I had cold chills with hot sweats, and just couldn?t find a comfortable way to lie down or sit. I felt like I was dying it was so bad.?

The problem became serious when Hardy made his way to Tampa last night. ?I made my way to the arena last night, and still was in such considerable pain that I went straight to the trainer?s room, and they sent me to the hospital for a CT scan.? The scan revealed the enflamed appendix, but the burst was not seen until the appendectomy was underway. Now Matt Hardy must face a road of recovery that will see him out of action much longer than he had envisioned as he chases the United States Championship held by MVP. ?I will be here in the hospital until the antibiotics clean the rest of the toxins from my body, and then from there it will be anywhere from 8-10 weeks before I get back into action,? Hardy explained.

Shame their great feud has now been tailed off and lost momentum due to this injury, good news he's ok though and hopefully he'll be back A.S.A.P.

Nasty Boys return  Cheesy (For One Night Only after being comeplete A$$holes)

As reported earlier, Jerry Saggs and Brian Knobbs re-formed as The Nasty Boys tag team at last night?s SmackDown/ECW tapings from Tampa, Florida to wrestle their first WWE match in many years. The dark match featuring the former WWF and WCW World Tag Team Champions has left a ton of heat on them both.

According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, The Nasty Boys acted as if they were huge stars returning and took far too much time to get to into the ring, interacting with friends and family members sitting at ringside. Brian Knobbs entered the ring with his back to the hard camera while partner Jerry Saggs got into the ring way to close to their opponents Drew McIntye and Dave Taylor, making them look stupid.

After the match started, The Nasty Boys were said to have worked very stiff with not only McIntye who is only 21 years old but with Dave Taylor who is a well respected veteran. McIntyre tried to be respectful and take the abuse but finally had enough and began returning stiff shots. One backstage source that the dark match was one of the worst things that you could ever hope to see.

The disaster of a match caused the SmackDown taping to finish up late, ending at 9:54 PM EST, leaving the WWE ring crew very little time to switch the set and ring for the live broadcast of ECW on Sci-Fi.

Good news that they have put Benjamin on ECW, now he should get pushed well and used to the best of his abilities and Burke can build up The New Breed, he'll be a great mouthpiece for him...
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #10996 on: November 21, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »

With Morrison and Miz dancing around with the tag titles and CM already having his way with Bid Daddy V and pushing him towards Kane, Benjamin should be an ECW Main Eventer.

I do agree Raw has too many Main Eventers, with HHH and Umaga, HBK and Kennedy, and now Orton and y2k, you already have 6 of the best main eventers in fueds on their one show.  They are 6 of the top 10 wwe main eventers (which I would also include CM Punk, Edge, Baustisa and Taker right now).  I already think they should of moved talent so they didnt have their 3 best fueds all on one show as it was.  Personally I would love to see Kennedy rather then Benjamin go to ECW because I think Kennedy could own ECW and be the Heel they need. Morrison and Miz lack MIC skills and in ring skills and Kennedy has them both.

Anyone see any pictures of the nasty boy return? last time I see them they looked waaay out of shape.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10997 on: November 22, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »

apparently they stiffed dave taylor during a match...god rest there souls lol

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #10998 on: November 22, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »

Yeah i read about that, last time I seen them on the "Hogan Knows Best" the blonde one (saggs or knobbs) was looking WAY out of shape and terrible.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #10999 on: November 24, 2007, 02:46:51 AM »

Anyone else like Finlay?   I am glad he's getting a face push as he is a hard worker and deserves to be in the top of the midcarders

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: