Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 03:17:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833665 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10960 on: November 11, 2007, 11:13:51 PM »

good i hated that stupid asshole

while they're at it why not cut off more shit like that italian dude Angry

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10961 on: November 12, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »

good i hated that stupid asshole

while they're at it why not cut off more shit like that italian dude Angry

That 'Italiana dude' issa Santino Marrrella. He issa most amusing.

Or were you talking about Nunzio?

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10962 on: November 12, 2007, 03:53:44 PM »

anyone catch the tna PPV ?
gonna catch the replay  - but read some info already and man things are picking up

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10963 on: November 12, 2007, 10:50:19 PM »

naa Nunzio is cool Cheesy

btw whats that little code thing that displays on the TV during a comersial or when some one is saying something and a thing pops up that looks like a code of 1s and 0s and letters and such. Is that Y2J coming back? or is it something/one else?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10964 on: November 13, 2007, 12:06:15 AM »

so its time to "BREAK THE WALLS" next Monday  smoking
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #10965 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:38 AM »

is anybody else glad to see Scott Hall back in TNA?  or is this just a wwe thread?

ive missed Scott Hall like crazy.  always one of the greats and always underrated.   peace
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10966 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »

WWE has confirmed the return of Chris Jericho before it actually happened. The latest issue of WWE Magazine features Chris Jericho on the cover with the tag line ?Chris Jericho: The real story behind Y2J?s shocking return?. On the cover photo Jericho is shown plugging in two power cables. The magazine will hit newsstands later next week.

As we have been reporting for over a week, WWE decided to go forward with plans to bring Jericho back on the November 19th edition of RAW (one night after Survivor Series). This became pretty clear during the Save_Us videos that aired on WWE television last night as the videos all but confirmed Jericho was coming to RAW next month.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10967 on: November 13, 2007, 10:37:26 PM »

WWE has confirmed the return of Chris Jericho before it actually happened. The latest issue of WWE Magazine features Chris Jericho on the cover with the tag line ?Chris Jericho: The real story behind Y2J?s shocking return?. On the cover photo Jericho is shown plugging in two power cables. The magazine will hit newsstands later next week.

As we have been reporting for over a week, WWE decided to go forward with plans to bring Jericho back on the November 19th edition of RAW (one night after Survivor Series). This became pretty clear during the Save_Us videos that aired on WWE television last night as the videos all but confirmed Jericho was coming to RAW next month.

YEA! I SAW THIS 2 i cant wait !!

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #10968 on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:44 PM »

Glad to see Jerico come back beer

question: when is the royal rumble? is there a list of the order of the pay-per-views?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10969 on: November 13, 2007, 11:12:11 PM »

Rumble in in Jan....

Now the Y2k is back I actually might tune in to watch ofr the first time in months.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10970 on: November 14, 2007, 01:26:51 AM »

let's hope wwe doesnt pull some crap and do a fake y2j like fake diesel and razor or even fake kane or taker  confused
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10971 on: November 14, 2007, 02:09:08 AM »

let's hope wwe doesnt pull some crap and do a fake y2j like fake diesel and razor or even fake kane or taker  confused

God that would suck big time.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10972 on: November 14, 2007, 10:31:21 AM »

Glad to see Jerico come back beer

question: when is the royal rumble? is there a list of the order of the pay-per-views?

peace

Jan - New Year's Revolution/Royal Rumble
Feb - No Way Out
Mar - Wrestlemania
Apr - Backlash
May - Judgment Day
Jun - One Night Stand/Vengeance
Jul - The Great American Bash
Aug - Summerslam
Sep - Unforgiven
Oct - No Mercy/Cyber Sunday
Nov - Survivor Series
Dec- Armageddon

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10973 on: November 16, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »

Jan - New Year's Revolution
I thought that was cancelled confused

is anybody else glad to see Scott Hall back in TNA?  or is this just a wwe thread?

ive missed Scott Hall like crazy.  always one of the greats and always underrated.   peace
Nah dude this is THE.WRESTLING.THREAD.  If it involves guys scrapping in spandex it fits in here.  I was happy to see Hall return, he was looking better than he has done as of late, but, still pretty damn rough.  Dude can still cut a damn good promo and in his day he was a lot better in the ring than people give him credit for (and no i don't just mean those "Ladder Matches"), for a class WRESTLING match of his check out his battle at the '93 Royal Rumble.

TNA Genesis was alright.  Cool to see Booker T debut, the match was sub-par though thankfully short.  The Ladder Match was great and was a wonderful way of elevating a new star in Kaz, TNA need to do this more often.  X-Division match was real solid to, some damn fine wrestling, nice to see a clean finish to, the more the better!  TNA need to be careful not to protect everyone, in attempting to do that they often fail to elevate anyone.  Look at the Fight for the Right tournament:

Sabin vs Shelley: both elimanted by cheap attack from Team 3D
Christian vs Samoa Joe: Christian won after failed run-ins by Tomko and Styles then by a successful run in from Roode.
James Storm vs Eric Young: Storm won after Jackie distracted Young.
Junior Fatu vs Robert Roode: Fatu won after interference from Joe.
Kaz vs Lance Hoyt: Kaz won after Rave botched his interference and Hemme messed things up for her man.

Kaz vs Storm: Kaz won with a roll-up
Harris vs Christian: Christian won with a cheap hand on the ropes roll-up

Christian vs Kaz: Christian won via cheating so was forced to have a rematch at Genesis.

Christian vs Kaz II: Kaz won after Christian was distracted by Tomko and Styles showing up.

See a pattern?  Finishes via cheap roll-ups, interference or both.  Beating people like this may protect the "Loser" but it also fails to elevate the winner most of the time because nobody see's their win as definite, impressive if anything it comes off as lucky.  The only person elevate by this tournament was Kaz since he was made to look strong throughout the match and the finish was a major difference maker.  It would be an idea though, IMHO for them to have people, "Do the job" more often, and i mean lay down properly, there's been some episodes of Impact! where you get 2+ referee knockdowns in one night and it get's stupid, it comes off as a poor Attitude Era Rip-Off, it's a shame really because a lot of these finishes take away from what are otherwise great matches.
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10974 on: November 16, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »

Heres a pretty cool HBK interview by IGN.

http://uk.sports.ign.com/articles/835/835524p1.html

Enjoy.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10975 on: November 16, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »

tna has some good stars that can produce quality matches and story lines - Booker T vs Angle  .. still remember when angle said he was going to go beastiality on sharmell!  hihi

and Golddust/black reign is too f'n dark to do a comedic role this quick w/ booker t - but those skits on raw were off the chain with the 2 of them..  go youtube some  peace

and team 3d is working overtime to elevate everybody!  ok the entire x division, machineguns and even   jermey borash as they ridicule him on tna today.

i so do not want to see hall and nash in the ring -- past their prime. worse thing ever to put them in  the ring w/ someone link AJ styles .... either hall or nash should do the manager thing

that thanksgiving show is something i'll be checking out
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10976 on: November 16, 2007, 07:57:48 PM »

Enough with all this World Title talk....on to more important things.? Last night on RAW Miz teamed with Nitro in the Battle Royal.....

....Miz, Nitro, Melina....MNM....Hoo-Rah!

Minus Melina, plus a name change, a few roster switch rounds and a few months later and the dream team is back together and holding Gold...

....Hoo-Rah!

Since his return Morrison has improved ten fold, i slated him earlier in the year but he is really coming into his own, Miz has skills for promo cutting but he still stinks in the ring, oh well....

.....Hoo-Rah!

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10977 on: November 17, 2007, 08:28:18 AM »

Enough with all this World Title talk....on to more important things.  Last night on RAW Miz teamed with Nitro in the Battle Royal.....

....Miz, Nitro, Melina....MNM....Hoo-Rah!

Minus Melina, plus a name change, a few roster switch rounds and a few months later and the dream team is back together and holding Gold...

....Hoo-Rah!

Since his return Morrison has improved ten fold, i slated him earlier in the year but he is really coming into his own, Miz has skills for promo cutting but he still stinks in the ring, oh well....

.....Hoo-Rah!

He still occasionally gets his lines mixed up and his last ppv match that he had with CM Punk, (which was absolutley terrible btw) you could easily see Miz talk to Punk numberous times. Even then Punk must have called him a spot so Punk went up for a cross body and Miz screwed that up aswell. He really should stick to the reality tv stuff. There he can screw up as many times as he wants and simply call it "The Real World."  Tongue

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10978 on: November 18, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »

OK, I'm picking

Batista
Orton
Punk
Team HHH
Khali
The heel divas
Cadoch (they're defending against Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly apparently)

Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10979 on: November 18, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »

Undertaker (Edge interfering and possibly costing Batista the title)
Orton
Punk
Team HHH
Hornswoggle (Khali winning is the obvious choice)
The Heel Diva's
Holly/Rhodes (There is some tension in the ranks between the Red Neck Recking Crew this past while via Murdoch's crush on Mickie)

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: