Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:26:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228533 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 834185 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10940 on: October 30, 2007, 07:20:31 PM »

Work experience, eh? My mandatory year ten one was a laugh. I spent a week in the army!
Ah for that one I worked in a Post Office in my Village, plenty of fun, bugger all customers and my home 1 minute away.

Since i'm on a Sports Course now it has to be in that field so to speak, hell it could even be in a field....

...who knows, all I know is i'm the only bugger on my course who hasn't got some sorted, saying that there are only 8 of us..

Fuck there all crawling out of the woodwork now

They're? Wink

I spent a week in an accountants!

On topic, Santino Marella: Best thing going.
I know my grammar mistakes wind you up so they will continue Tongue

Marella is class, amazing how many stars can play the heel but not the face role, sometimes I think it's because the face roles are so poorly written.

Oh and the best thing going....

....the fans voting for The Miz, major acceptance and acknowledgment that there are Mizfits, Hoo-rah! Grin

Although i'm gutted they have striken Hoo-rah! from his vocab, and maybe he just got voted in because the other 2 guys in the poll also get Conway like pops, and he was the only geezer who hadn't faced him, but wait, I digress, Miz rules!? Still he can't work a lick Tongue
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:22:53 PM by Hammy » Logged
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10941 on: October 30, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »

finally, WWE is coming back to Los Angeles  beer  smoking
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #10942 on: October 30, 2007, 11:36:52 PM »

Fuck there all crawling out of the woodwork now

They're? Wink

I spent a week in an accountants!

On topic, Santino Marella: Best thing going.
Yeah its funny as hell the said thing is WWE Creative will ruin things by hobbling in old stone cold who will call Santiago a Son of a BItch, flick him off (with BOTH FINGERS) kick Santiago in the midsection but really come about 2 feet from touching Satiago. and then stun him and get up in his face as he lies motionless in the ring.
"You try to make we watch the condemned I say no, no no.

It is a fact Stone Cold cannot act he should go, go go!"

hihi Priceless

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #10943 on: October 31, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »

Just finished reading Eric Bischoff's book Controversy Creates Cash. I've not read mountains of wrestling books but I liked it. Interesting to read his side of the WCW story.

He doesn't like dirtsheet writers.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #10944 on: November 01, 2007, 02:40:07 PM »

Just finished reading Eric Bischoff's book Controversy Creates Cash. I've not read mountains of wrestling books but I liked it. Interesting to read his side of the WCW story.

He doesn't like dirtsheet writers.

i started reading that but i got side tracked.

a like that how he got the job from the turners because he wasnt a wrestler type thing lol

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10945 on: November 01, 2007, 05:25:21 PM »

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva and Extreme Expose member Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.

Well she had no use or value, good riddance.
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10946 on: November 01, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva and Extreme Expose member Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.

Well she had no use or value, good riddance.

must be that time of the year - diva cleaning as wwe just ended the last diva contest.. in w/ the new and out the old. layla, torrie should be out soon. they'll probably keep kelly since she's in that balls storyline.
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10947 on: November 02, 2007, 06:27:44 PM »

Okay, I tried breaking the code in the Save Us videos that are apparently related to Y2J Chris Jericho.

Heres my theory:

It keeps showing the number "19" throughout the latest video that aired on 29/10/07

The 18th of November (this year obviously) is The Survivor Series. It has also been noted that Edge is to make his return then in some form, so I can't see the WWE bringing back Edge and Y2J on the same night, for these reasons:

1. It would outshadow Edge's return as Y2J has been gone 2 years and Edge has only been gone about 6 months.
2. The logical thing to do would be to use them separately to increase the buy rate on two separate occasions, not all on the same go.

The 19th of November is RAW the next night. (The word Raw is also shown on numerous occasions throughout the video)

Another note is that if you look at the sky in the Save Us video it is identical to the orange sky in the Y2J entrance video with the clouds quickly passing over.

Thats just my theory anyways. It will be interesting to see how it turns out come November. 

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10948 on: November 02, 2007, 07:43:36 PM »

Harry Smith and Chris Masters have been suspended by WWE for Wellness violations. They are the first two workers to be named under the terms of the revised provision were Wellness violators' names will no longer be shielded from the public.

To follow up on our earlier report, WWE just sent out the following release. World Wrestling Entertainment Suspends Two Performers - STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 ? In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith (D. H. Smith) for 30 days (first violation). Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/

Chris Masters gets one more and he's out of the company. You can bet his WWE status is in major question.

Masters needs firing already, and after what happened to his dad Smith should know better.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10949 on: November 03, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »

A legend in the history of WWE's women's division Fabulous Moolah has passed away at the age of 74.

Many fans will remember the Hall Of Famer for her humorous appearances with Mae Young but she was there from day one.

Moolah's career was recognized in the 2004 documentary "Lipstick and Dynamite", which looked at the pioneering days of women's professional wrestling, featuring Moolah, Mae Young and Penny Banner, among others. And she released an autobiography via WWE in 2004.

Moolah had recently undergone an eye transplant and was scheduled to have her shoulder replaced.

"In the world of women?s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling."

R.I.P
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10950 on: November 03, 2007, 03:25:17 PM »

Ahhh i am realy sad        i loved moolah i though she was great!

R I P

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10951 on: November 05, 2007, 02:03:07 AM »

raw tomorrow  Grin  smoking

hopefully ill have time after school to make a sign
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:06:24 AM by w.axl.rose » Logged
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10952 on: November 06, 2007, 12:43:46 AM »

what a night, one of the best days of my life. and Maria's Legs  drool oh my god and for those of you that are wondering she was wearing some white panties and at one point half of her ass was showing but i was too late on trying to get a picture of that hehe. here some pics for now.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10953 on: November 06, 2007, 04:21:11 PM »

Great to see and hear you had a good time dude, Maria was steaming.

Personally i wasn't too keen on RAW last night, sometimes i wonder is the writing reallt getting poor or am i just getting older and maybe, dare i say it, growing out of it nervous

I'm tired of Stone Cold cameo's, his promo's with the painful What? chants followed by a stunner and beer are so old and stale and get drawn out.

The D-X segment had it's moments, but i still felt others were probably A LOT more amused than i was, it was nice although it was longer and more drawn out than it needed to be and some jokes fell flat.

Is everyone else finding the product stale still or is it just me?

WWE.com is reporting that a new stipulation has been added to the WWE Championship Match at Survivor Series on Sunday, November 18 between champion Randy Orton and challenger Shawn Michaels. The new stiplulation is that Michaels has been banned from using the Sweet Chin Music during the match against Orton. Here is the WWE line on the stipulation: "If HBK uses, or attempts to use, his lethal trademark move, the match will be stopped immediately. He will be disqualified and never get another opportunity at Orton?s WWE Title."

The Undertaker vs. Great Khali match for SmackDown this week is now a No Holds Barred contest. The match is being taped tonight in Bakersfield, Calif.

Ok, so one good change and one bad change.  Guess HBK didn't want to do the job cleanly so they came up with an excuse for why he does the job....
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #10954 on: November 07, 2007, 07:40:08 AM »

I'm only a few years older than you, and I was HUGE into wrestling... But now its just so lame and its been that way (for me) since the rock austin and DX have left... If I know any of those 3 will be on, i'll tune in, but i'm so clueless I havent watched in over a year probaly
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #10955 on: November 08, 2007, 11:33:17 AM »

I still find wwe some what entertaining. I enjoy watching HBK, Randy Ortan, Jeff Hardy, kennedy and a few others attempt to entertain me. I believe its just that the product is not doing anything it hasn't done before. It seems wrestling is turning into hollywood with these rehashed ideas. They keep doing the same thing over and over and over again. The wwe needs to do something to bring freshness to wrestling.

Over the last year a friend of mine, who was never really into wrestling, started watching wwe with me. He is experiencing the wwe for the first time and most of the shit he enjoys. I am complaining about the product every day and he is always wondering why. The more I think about it I come back to the same conclusion. I have seen this before and its worse than the first time I saw it.? smoking

Oh and I have to ask, did anyone else think it was hilarious that the fucking Miz was voted to face CM Punk at Cyber Sunday?? I say he was the best of the 3. I didn't see the ppv but It had to have been better than the crappy matches Nitro and punk put on before nitro was suspended. I was really enjoying his suspension. smoking
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:36:26 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10956 on: November 08, 2007, 12:49:55 PM »

Okay, I tried breaking the code in the Save Us videos that are apparently related to Y2J Chris Jericho.

Heres my theory:

It keeps showing the number "19" throughout the latest video that aired on 29/10/07

The 18th of November (this year obviously) is The Survivor Series. It has also been noted that Edge is to make his return then in some form, so I can't see the WWE bringing back Edge and Y2J on the same night, for these reasons:

1. It would outshadow Edge's return as Y2J has been gone 2 years and Edge has only been gone about 6 months.
2. The logical thing to do would be to use them separately to increase the buy rate on two separate occasions, not all on the same go.

The 19th of November is RAW the next night. (The word Raw is also shown on numerous occasions throughout the video)

Another note is that if you look at the sky in the Save Us video it is identical to the orange sky in the Y2J entrance video with the clouds quickly passing over.

Thats just my theory anyways. It will be interesting to see how it turns out come November. 

The current plan for Chris Jericho?s WWE return is for it to occur the night after Survivor Series on the November 19th edition of RAW from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It is not likely that Jericho will return at the pay-per-view as the company does not want to overshadow the upcoming return of Edge. While all return plans are subject to change, November 19th is the current date WWE officials are working with.

Source - PW Insider

Am I just too good, or is WWE really getting that predictable?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10957 on: November 08, 2007, 12:52:47 PM »

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Chris Masters. We wish Chris the best in all his future endeavors.

Good riddance, well they needed to be seen to be doing something....
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10958 on: November 08, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »

GOOD he was shit any ways! no i am just pissed i have to get some one a litte wores the masters 4 the wwe game  no

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #10959 on: November 09, 2007, 05:06:00 AM »

guess he'll run over to tna now... i'm sure he'll fit right in

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: