Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 12:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228532 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 833080 times)
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #10820 on: October 02, 2007, 05:49:36 AM »

Source: PWInsider.com

As posted earlier, John Cena appears to have been injured in the match with Kennedy last night.

The word coming from backstage is that Cena is believed to have suffered a torn right pectoral muscle after a botched hiptoss on Kennedy that ended with Kennedy landing on Cena. Cena then did an arm-drag on Kennedy and the two ended up in the corner, which led to a clean break. Cena backed up to the opposite corner, clearly favoring his arm.

John Cena is scheduled to undergo an MRI tomorrow in Alabama. We'll keep you updated on any other details.

Whats this?
Has the Iron Man finally been injured? 

The video tonight seemed to be more about HBK than Jericho. It said 8-2-11 alot. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, B being second, and K being 11th. It also said grand slam, HBK being the first ever grand slam champ. The Savior thing could also have something to do with the ultra religious HBK. It also said big show and no one turns it up for a big PPV like the Showstopper.

This is beginning to look good either way.  yes

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10821 on: October 02, 2007, 06:12:47 AM »

Isn't it a bit early for HBK though, thought he was out until Survivor Series?

Maybe they are trying to incorporate both of them into this angle or promo or whatever it is, would be a good double whammy though, both Jericho and HBK returning.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10822 on: October 02, 2007, 02:33:43 PM »

If Cena has the same injury and it's just as severe as Edge's he'll be out like 4 months.

Watch them keep the belt on him while he's gone like a bunch of idiots.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10823 on: October 02, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

If Cena has the same injury and it's just as severe as Edge's he'll be out like 4 months.

Watch them keep the belt on him while he's gone like a bunch of idiots.
wouldnt find that hard to for wwe to do as gregory helms over on SD had a broken nose and still held onto the cruiser belf for a long if not the longest time

that would be cool if HBK Y2J return as some sort of team -- hbk back then here's his back up --- y2j
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #10824 on: October 02, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »

that would be cool if HBK Y2J return as some sort of team

Would be cooler if they came back together and have a big feud.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10825 on: October 02, 2007, 04:27:27 PM »

As noted earlier, WWE Champion John Cena suffered a complete right pectoral tendon tear Monday night on Raw. Surgery is required. As a result, Cena will be out of action 6-8 months. This is such a huge blow to WWE at a time where many stars are out with injuries and others aren't on the road full-time. Cena was the top draw for RAW and the house shows as well.

Cena could be back at the earliest in April (meaning he will miss Wrestlemania) and at the worst, June 2008.

John Cena will be stripped of the WWE championship with a new champion slated to be crowned this Sunday at the No Mercy PPV in Chicago.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10826 on: October 02, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »

As noted earlier, WWE Champion John Cena suffered a complete right pectoral tendon tear Monday night on Raw. Surgery is required. As a result, Cena will be out of action 6-8 months. This is such a huge blow to WWE at a time where many stars are out with injuries and others aren't on the road full-time. Cena was the top draw for RAW and the house shows as well.

Cena could be back at the earliest in April (meaning he will miss Wrestlemania) and at the worst, June 2008.

John Cena will be stripped of the WWE championship with a new champion slated to be crowned this Sunday at the No Mercy PPV in Chicago.
Were did you get this from?

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #10827 on: October 02, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »

Its on WWE.com

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Axl4Life
VIP

« Reply #10828 on: October 02, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

Its on WWE.com
Just saw that.

I wonder what kind of match it's going to be now then?...

Wouldn't it be so fucking awesome if Jericho did come back at No Mercy and win the WWE Title.  yes

They could do a battle royal or something like that.

Have McMahon Carlito, and Umaga take Triple H out of it.

LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10829 on: October 02, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »

wow  cenas out             whats gona happen who do u thinks gona win the title?

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10830 on: October 03, 2007, 01:27:10 PM »

Who will face Randy Orton in the scheduled Last Man Standing Match remains to be seen as nothing was announced on Tuesday night. The company is holding on a poll on WWE.com asking fans who they would like to see walk away WWE Champion at No Mercy. Believe it or not, Val Venis is leading the poll with 50% of the vote with Triple H and Mr. Kennedy getting the second and third most votes.

Just goes to show how over he still is, now i'm not saying push him this much it would be unrealistic considering his years of jobbing as of late but the dude is a hell of a performer, in great shape, he can cut real good promos and have good matches, he should be pushed as a solid midcarder at the very least!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #10831 on: October 03, 2007, 01:49:57 PM »

to bad eugene or barry horowitz aint around in wwe -- a title run by those guys would be unexpected... but the biggest or smallest surprise - for the guy just stripped of gold and always looking for gold.... good old leprachaun - Hornswaggle !!! .. a bit better than david arquette  confused
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10832 on: October 03, 2007, 01:56:24 PM »

Ok, I know absolutely nothing about wrestling, but I had the opportunity to meet a wrestler last night. I think he said his name was Jacob Duncan. He said he was a "bad guy", but he was very nice and "down to Earth".To, he was very well spoken; an all around good guy if you ask me.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #10833 on: October 03, 2007, 02:38:14 PM »

Ok, I know absolutely nothing about wrestling, but I had the opportunity to meet a wrestler last night. I think he said his name was Jacob Duncan. He said he was a "bad guy", but he was very nice and "down to Earth".To, he was very well spoken; an all around good guy if you ask me.
This dude? http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/j/jacob-duncan.html
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10834 on: October 03, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »

This dude? http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/j/jacob-duncan.html

Well he was wearing a suit and no mask, but he had the goatee thingy.

I looked through those photo profiles; yeah, that's him. Damn nice guy ... and intelligent.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:29:45 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10835 on: October 04, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »

Source: PWInsider.com

It is now believed that Chris Jericho has signed a new contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. The news leaked through TNA sources who said that they were negotiating with the former Undisputed Champion before they learned that Jericho decided to return to WWE.

With the recent injury to who is now the former WWE Champion John Cena, Chris Jericho?s return could not come at a better time. Despite his absence from the wrestling business, Jericho will return as a top-tier main event caliber talent that can immediately help the RAW brand.

The ?Save_US.222? viral marketing campaign videos began airing about two weeks ago, the same time at which Jericho backed away from negotiations with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #10836 on: October 04, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »

Wrestler and former Olympian Kurt Angle was arrested on a charge of drunk driving last Friday afternoon.

Moon Township police got a report of an erratic driver. The description of the car and the driver matched that of Angle.

Police went to Angle's home and they said he admitted to driving the car home from a local bar.

Officials said Angle failed a field sobriety test but refused a blood test. Angle is charged with driving under the influence and careless driving.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10837 on: October 04, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »

Refused a blood test huh? Hmmmm.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #10838 on: October 04, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »

A break from Cena will be a refreshing change Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
LawsonsLaw007
Back in the saddle again
VIP

Follow me on Twitter! @SammyBoyDpk

« Reply #10839 on: October 04, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »

A break from Cena will be a refreshing change Grin

HELL YA Bro!!

Peace

Follow me on Twitter!! @SammyBoyDpk 15,000 followers can't be wrong!
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: