Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:27:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831953 times)
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8980 on: January 13, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »

just one thing...HBK doesnt actuly teach at his academy and to my knowledge never has its just his name on it

unlike the Storm Academy and formerly the Hart dungion

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8981 on: January 13, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

in all honesty i dont realy have a clue lol

erm from what ive heard the school was sold in 2001 but it kept the name, but a dont know if he was ever there much

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8982 on: January 13, 2007, 02:42:40 PM »

just one thing...HBK doesnt actuly teach at his academy and to my knowledge never has its just his name on it

unlike the Storm Academy and formerly the Hart dungion

in all honesty i dont realy have a clue lol

erm from what ive heard the school was sold in 2001 but it kept the name, but a dont know if he was ever there much

Thats two things Wink

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8983 on: January 13, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »

i did some reserch for the 2nd post but from my knowledge he doesnt teach there and very rarly did when he owned it.

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8984 on: January 14, 2007, 12:08:37 AM »

From what I understood when he was involved in his recovery he took an active roll in running the school, and those were the main reasons of his short T.V. runs in a non-wrestling capacity. Where he made several appearances and than would just disappear for long periods of time, apparently his reasons of leaving abruptly were commitments to his students. Though I don't know exactly how reliable that information is. According Wikipedia, i know its not a confirmed source, the school is now run soley by Rudy Boy Gonzalez. I don't know how true that is but? I do know Gonzalez was a trainer there when Michaels ran it.? smoking

Edit: Found some other info: I have the website for http://www.texaswrestlingacademy.com/ which has been operating since 2001. There it does state Rudy Boy Gonzalez owns and operates it and was the head trainer at the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy. Other various websites from yahoo search hint that texas wrestling academy is formerly Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy, though nothing is truly confirmed. Also I belive Jose Lothario was also a trainer when it was SMWA.? smoking
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:24:57 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8985 on: January 14, 2007, 02:24:37 PM »

thats what a found out lol

GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #8986 on: January 14, 2007, 03:27:55 PM »

What a Shit PPV.

The Cena match was a joke. We didn't see both their finishers! and then ending it with a roll up. Do me a favour. Your telling me HHH, HBK, Kane and all the rest couldn't Roll up Umaga. I think Cena is just Aweful. I thought Umaga was quite entertainig last night and in the end i was hoping he'd win.

The Carlito Match was another Roll up victory. When are they gonna really push Carlito?

The DX match was boring as hell untill the screw up and Micheals took matters into his own hands (yes thats right i'm praising HBK) i know the injury fucked up the match . . but things like Randy orton running in with a chair and not making it so running out is just silly, why would he care if they got DQ'd they would stil hold the titles. Love the HBK save and elbow drop. But a big mess for 4 top superstars.
You've probably encapsulated the reason why title matches don't get anyone interested anymore.  A roll-up and only failed finisher attempts?  The belt's overness was hanging by a thread, I think even that's been severed.  Umaga is bad but I desperately wanted him to literally pulp Cenile.  I understand the commercial thing, but surely that isn't so important to WWE??  The man's a joke, pure and simple and has to being doing incredible damage to WWE's popularity.  Now they're pushing Cena vs Khali?  Just so Cena can do his 5 'moves' against that stutue??  Next thing we'll hear JR crowing "for the love of God, Cena just FU'd the seven plus foot monster!" when Cenile does his legendary fireman's carry.  And didn't I see somewhere that WWE put that move forward as the most dangerous of all time?  Seriously, I think retards are running the show.

Masters can leave now because he's never going to acheive anything in wrestling.  Carlito I'm not so sure about, maybe an IC shot at best.

The DX vs Rated RKO match was ok I thought, and I don't think I've seen that much blood since Joey Mercury  hihi  HHH should be applauded for finishing it as well as he did, that must've taken some serious balls.  Michaels' dive onto Orton was pretty cool too.   HHH will return but hopefully as a heel.  I'm sure he'll get the belt one more time.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8987 on: January 14, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »

please dont get me started on Cena lol i would of loved him when i was 4and had no clue about wrestling because OMG!!! FIREMANS CARRY!

i would love to see Khali been on another persons death certificate if cena whent to FUcking fire mans carry him and fell ontop crushing cena:D

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #8988 on: January 14, 2007, 04:31:13 PM »

please dont get me started on Cena lol i would of loved him when i was 4and had no clue about wrestling because OMG!!! FIREMANS CARRY!

i would love to see Khali been on another persons death certificate if cena whent to FUcking fire mans carry him and fell ontop crushing cena:D

Well that pretty much sums up my feelings right there.? ok smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Evolution
« Reply #8989 on: January 14, 2007, 05:41:59 PM »

Holy shite folks!

Austin Starr vs Alex Shelley tonight!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8990 on: January 14, 2007, 05:44:08 PM »

why wnt they show it live in the UK  Cry

Evolution
« Reply #8991 on: January 14, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »

Torrent sites! Bravo 2 on Wednesday!

I just think a ten minute time limit will hamper the match. Hopefully the feud will really explode off the back of tonight's match. Perhaps Austin Starr wins unfairly and the rest writes its self. Shelley face turn, Nash in the middle, great blow off match.
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8992 on: January 14, 2007, 06:04:37 PM »

i wanna be able to watch it live in the cumfy of my bed lol!

a think that match will incolve a run in by all of them in the competition lol

Evolution
« Reply #8993 on: January 14, 2007, 06:12:55 PM »

It demands some kind of Senshi "Warrior" stare down.

Maybe a little interference from the judges?  Wink
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8994 on: January 14, 2007, 06:14:42 PM »

Senshi V Akira Maeda!!! in a kicking contest!!! HEAVEN!!! lol

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8995 on: January 15, 2007, 07:21:25 AM »

http://www.mininova.org/tor/546622

Speed Torrent, Fair Quality, Fast Download, with Broadband should take you less than 2 hours ok
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #8996 on: January 15, 2007, 01:41:49 PM »

It was only a matter of time. So im not suprised. Undecided

Kurt Angle suffered a concussion during his Iron Man match against Samoa Joe at TNA?s Final Resolution pay-per-view last night. Angle was in a lot of pain throughout the match and spent several minutes on the ring apron before heading backstage. Once he was out of fans? sight, he had several backstage staff members help him to the locker room. Angle told medical staff that he didn?t remember several parts of the match and praised Samoa Joe for carrying the match after he sustained the injury.

Despite the injury, Angle made an appearance on the syndicated NBC program iVilliage Live this morning. Angle was listed as a TNA wrestler as he took part in a cooking segment on the show. During the appearance, he confirmed that he suffered a concussion eight minutes into his match with Samoa Joe, noting that it was his first concussion in four years.

Angle plugged TNA, bringing up Samoa Joe?s name several times during the appearance. He stated that TNA was better than WWE because the wrestlers are more athletic.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8997 on: January 15, 2007, 08:21:41 PM »

oh god i loved the PCS match, the interview with Kevin Nash & Bob Backlund was hilarious "Did we go in a car to Vegas once?.....oh maybe it was Scott Hall"  rofl . I liked the Eric Young bit with Backlund aswell  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jacko
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8998 on: January 15, 2007, 08:57:29 PM »

wasnt nash the one who beat backlund in like 5 minutes to take wwe belt from him.... backlund should do some managing - he'd be a good fit for cry baby aj styles now in is heel mode  rant
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #8999 on: January 15, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »

Wrestlemania the show case of the emortaly crap

i will take that back if ....if i see at wrestle mania

Londrick V Hardyz V MnM V WGTT

in match that mick foley created when edge and christian used to play with chairs

the dudleys used to play with tables

and oh yeah the Hardyz used to play with Ladders

TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY TABLES AND LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: