Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 06:42:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228540 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 836540 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8460 on: November 27, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »

I hate HBK with every bone in my body but he was entertaining as hell last nite.

Give it up.

Show your love for HBK. ?Tongue

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8461 on: November 27, 2006, 03:48:48 PM »

The Following is from WWE.com:

Rated-RKO gets Extreme

Last night at Survivor Series, Team DX survived intact against Team Rated-RKO in a Traditional Survivor Series Match. Two members of Team DX, Matt & Jeff Hardy, will look to continue that success tonight when they face Edge & Randy Orton for the World Tag Team Championship. Can Team Extreme capture their sixth World Tag Team Championship and give Jeff double gold, or will Rated-RKO get a little payback for their Survivor Series malfunction?

Defending Diva

Goodbye, Lita; hello, new Women's Champion Mickie James! Despite her recent history with Lita working against her, Mickie defied destiny and emerged the dominant female at the twentieth annual Survivor Series. With Lita retired, there will be a Battle Royal to determine a new No. 1 contender for the Women's Championship. Which Diva will step up to challenge the new champion?

What the bollocks?  Matt Hardy is Smackdown.  I'm no fan of the brand split but you either have it or you don't.... confused Roll Eyes confused Roll Eyes confused Roll Eyes
Hysteron
« Reply #8462 on: November 27, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »

Rated-RKO 

I guess they are a proper team now, which means the cryme tyme feud will happen, and with the Hardy's the Raw tag team division is finally starting to look up again.

Did Smackdown not have a tag team division; can any one tell me what happened to it?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #8463 on: November 27, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »

Rated-RKO?

I guess they are a proper team now, which means the cryme tyme feud will happen, and with the Hardy's the Raw tag team division is finally starting to look up again.

Did Smackdown not have a tag team division; can any one tell me what happened to it?

When Gymini return, it will explode....

Actually, I think it left with Kid Kash.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hysteron
« Reply #8464 on: November 27, 2006, 04:23:46 PM »

Rated-RKO?

When Gymini return, it will explode....

Actually, I think it left with Kid Kash.

That was stupid waisting Kid Kash.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8465 on: November 27, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »

SD's tag division left with Billy & Chuck ?Cry hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8466 on: November 27, 2006, 04:26:35 PM »

This year they have had Gymini, Londrick, Mexicools, MNM, Pitbulls, Idol Stevens/KC James, William Regal/Dave Taylor, Scotty 2 Hotty/Funaki.

Gymini got injured and never returned.

Londrick are the current champions.

Super Crazy went to RAW and Psicosis was fired ending the Mexicools.

Joey Mercury got put in rehab (He has recently left and is in OVW) and Nitro & Melina were moved to RAW.

Kid Kash was fired leaving Jamie Noble without a partner thus ending The Pitbulls.

Idol Stevens & KC James debuted a few months ago (managed by Michelle McCool) without any build up what so ever. ?They feuded with Londrick, lost the feud, jobbed a time or 2 more and have been absent from the show for the past few weeks.

William Regal introduced his friend and new tag team partner Dave Taylor a few weeks back. ?They had a good debut match defeating the jobber team Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki who since Velocity's implosion only get wheeled out to job to new teams.......
Hysteron
« Reply #8467 on: November 27, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

This year they have had Gymini, Londrick, Mexicools, MNM, Pitbulls, Idol Stevens/KC James, William Regal/Dave Taylor, Scotty 2 Hotty/Funaki.

Joey Mercury got put in rehab (He has recently left and is in OVW) and Nitro & Melina were moved to RAW.

Kid Kash was fired leaving Jamie Noble without a partner thus ending The Pitbulls.

Idol Stevens & KC James debuted a few months ago (managed by Michelle McCool) without any build up what so ever. ?They feuded with Londrick, lost the feud, jobbed a time or 2 more and have been absent from the show for the past few weeks.

William Regal introduced his friend and new tag team partner Dave Taylor a few weeks back. ?They had a good debut match defeating the jobber team Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki who since Velocity's implosion only get wheeled out to job to new teams.......

That is ridiculous, WWE should know better.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8468 on: November 27, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »

True but it's not WWE's fault Dave Taylor and Jake Gymini got themselves injured or that Kid Kash had an attitude problem or that Joey Mercury got himself a drug habit or that Psicosis stole a car in Mexico.....

.....Sometimes, well, shit happens.

The unfortunate thing is, that in their development "farm" - OVW, they have plenty of good teams they could, and should call up.

For instance the team at the beginning of this video - The Throwbacks - Deuce Shade (aka Jimmy Snuka Jr.) & Dice Domino w/ Cherry Pie headbanger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELd20kPPO4I

Speaking of OVW they should call this guy up - Boris Alexiev - Nothing like a good Russian Heel eh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2u3tJDEeBA
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 04:40:06 PM by Stoned » Logged
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8469 on: November 27, 2006, 04:58:18 PM »

At the December to Dismember press conference, The Hardys issued an open challenge to "any team in the world" for the PPV. At the moment, it is not known if the team will be from outside of WWE, from RAW or SmackDown, or if it will be wrestlers from the ECW roster.

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hysteron
« Reply #8470 on: November 27, 2006, 05:03:22 PM »

At the December to Dismember press conference, The Hardys issued an open challenge to "any team in the world" for the PPV. At the moment, it is not known if the team will be from outside of WWE, from RAW or SmackDown, or if it will be wrestlers from the ECW roster.

What roster is Matt on? What is the point in the brand extension, when everyone can just turn up anywhere?

Idol Stevens & KC James debuted a few months ago (managed by Michelle McCool) without any build up what so ever.? They feuded with Londrick, lost the feud, jobbed a time or 2 more and have been absent from the show for the past few weeks.

William Regal introduced his friend and new tag team partner Dave Taylor a few weeks back.? They had a good debut match defeating the jobber team Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki who since Velocity's implosion only get wheeled out to job to new teams.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2u3tJDEeBA

Thanks for that dude, is that from the 80s are has OVW gone retro?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:05:55 PM by AtariLegend II » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8471 on: November 27, 2006, 05:06:17 PM »

What roster is Matt on? What is the point in the brand extension, when everyone can just turn up anywhere?

Idol Stevens & KC James debuted a few months ago (managed by Michelle McCool) without any build up what so ever.? They feuded with Londrick, lost the feud, jobbed a time or 2 more and have been absent from the show for the past few weeks.

William Regal introduced his friend and new tag team partner Dave Taylor a few weeks back.? They had a good debut match defeating the jobber team Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki who since Velocity's implosion only get wheeled out to job to new teams.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2u3tJDEeBA

Thanks for that dude, is that from the 80s are has OVW gone retro.
'tis from OVW 2006 Wink

Matt Hardy is Smackdown

Jeff Hardy is RAW

They challenge for the tag titles on RAW, then they are fighting at the ECW PPV.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8472 on: November 27, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »

hmmm survivor series, funny one this, first ppv i have seen since mania (except one night stand) was somewhat strange. I can't say I didn't enjoy it but it all seemed just a bit random. Booking decisions that (nearly) rivalled those made by TNA last week, mainly in the elimination matches which in the end din't really mean anything and achieved absolutley nothing.

Although I was very entertained by dx v rko, a match which proves how good these guys are at 'multi tasking' how they all know where to be, when and what to hit and where is hugely under appreciated in these types of matches, I was also left bemused by a decision to bury two of the biggest heels in wrestling (i bet Matt Hardy in particular was loving it!) without their opponents breaking a sweat.

Hopefully the genuine face heat for CM Punk from the Philadelphia crowd is recipricated around the country(Philly is smark city - hence the now rare boo's for Cena - and strong ECW territory) and lets pray Vince was listening, the irony of Triple H acting like Punk is his new best friend will not be lost on anyone in the IWC. My only fear is that they move him to Raw to quickly where he may get lost in the shuffle.

Even more bizzarre was the booking in the other 5v5. Why oh why was Umaga not allowed to look like a monster before his DQ? Why oh why was it nessesary to have Big Show beaten a week before his title defence, and if had to be pinned why oh why wasn't Lashley given the honour with the chamber coming up? Still, always impressed with the huge FU!

Other quirks...

Where was the spirit squad trouble?
Where was the legends big run in to save Flair?
How class are Cryme Tyme?!?
How come Lita hasn't hit a clean move in 5 years yet managed it in her last match?
Kelly Kelly- Waawaaweewaa!!
Worth sitting through the first piss match just for THAT chair shot!
Thank god Benoit retained - some booking sense.
Batista looked his best in ages but the match was still boring.
I think MVP might work, even with his power ranger get up.
Who's gonna win the Royal Rumble?

Oh and who's Mike Knox?!?!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8473 on: November 27, 2006, 06:02:07 PM »

Mike Knox Cheesy

....Seriously though, Kennedy Wink

....Kennedy Cool
Hysteron
« Reply #8474 on: November 27, 2006, 06:03:20 PM »

Please not Lashley.

I could say Undertaker or CM Punk, but it isn't going to happen, but I can dream.

Mike Knox, God no.
Kennedy, I wonder.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #8475 on: November 27, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »

some bad news guys:

Roddy Piper has been diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer.

Cry

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #8476 on: November 27, 2006, 06:09:10 PM »

Please not Lashley.

I could say Undertaker or CM Punk, but it isn't going to happen, but I can dream.

Mike Knox, God no.
Kennedy, I wonder.

Actually the Punk idea is quite feasible, aslong as he gets alot of airtime between now and then. He would surely be going for the ECW title which is the likely plan for mania anyway.

I do think they will be a bit more careful this year anyway after last years Rey Mysterio experiment! Whoever it is I just hope they don't come in at 1 or 2 and that there are a few possibles, not just triple h and someone else.

Just read about Piper, very sad news, lets hope he can fight it and beat it.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #8477 on: November 27, 2006, 06:13:29 PM »

I hate HBK with every bone in my body but he was entertaining as hell last nite.

Give it up.

Show your love for HBK. ?Tongue

Never. I'll agree he is a funny guy . . but not as funny as his joke of a wrestling style Grin.

Just have never liked him. Always thought he was majorly over rated.

I agree he has the odd very good match. But he took the piss with all the time he had off for injury which even he and his closest friends would say that he was lying about how injured he was while still taking the money

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8478 on: November 27, 2006, 07:01:25 PM »

Best of luck to Piper.

HBK has the "odd" very good match....true  Wink....

...the rest are excellent Tongue
Hysteron
« Reply #8479 on: November 27, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »

some bad news guys:

Roddy Piper has been diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer.

Cry

Good luck to one of the all time greats.
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: