Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:32:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831997 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7200 on: August 29, 2006, 07:09:32 PM »

Looking ahead to Wrestlemania 23, word is we will get Mick Foley vs Vince Mcmahon. I guess that means he's gonna be on tv for a long time to come Roll Eyes

As for HBK's match if Hogan won't fight Austin, I'd like to see another Austin vs HBK battle yes

Id like to see Austin vs. HBK again. I wasn't aware Austin was returning, how soon is he coming back, or this a rumor just as a one off thing for Wrestlemania?? Apparently I've been living under a rock, first Jericho leaves for good and I thought it was temp and now Austin is coming back!!?? that would just be awesome.

And although I dont belive it would happen a Hogan v. Undertaker might be kool ?smoking

No Austin isn't officially coming back but it is a given that he willl at some point and probably for at least one more match, obviously WrestleMania would be the most logical place to hold such an event. He has just finished his wwe films movie so is definately on good terms with the company, for how long this time though, who knows.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #7201 on: August 29, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »

Ok, I've one more question, whats up with Shawn Michaels, i mean i love the guy being back but it can't last forever, any news how long his current run will last, or is it pretty much golden he'll be in the wwe for the next year, I've always loved watching him and just want to have myself prepared for the inevitable as oppose to some other wrestlers that i didnt know were leaving, or thought were coming back and aren't. So basically how long is his current contract? Anybody know? Thanks a bunch guys, I dont know where i would be on wrestling news without this thread!  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7202 on: August 29, 2006, 07:21:46 PM »

He just signed a 5 year deal.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7203 on: August 29, 2006, 07:22:14 PM »

Ok, I've one more question, whats up with Shawn Michaels, i mean i love the guy being back but it can't last forever, any news how long his current run will last, or is it pretty much golden he'll be in the wwe for the next year, I've always loved watching him and just want to have myself prepared for the inevitable as oppose to some other wrestlers that i didnt know were leaving, or thought were coming back and aren't. So basically how long is his current contract? Anybody know? Thanks a bunch guys, I dont know where i would be on wrestling news without this thread!? smoking

Shawn Michaels has, in the past month, signed a lucrative 5 year contract extension so don't worry HBK will be knocking 'em dead for a fair while yet. He was scheduald to 'lighten the load' this summer after his feud with Vince ended but decided to stay around for the DX run and now with his new contract won't be going anywhere.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #7204 on: August 29, 2006, 07:32:18 PM »

Ok, I've one more question, whats up with Shawn Michaels, i mean i love the guy being back but it can't last forever, any news how long his current run will last, or is it pretty much golden he'll be in the wwe for the next year, I've always loved watching him and just want to have myself prepared for the inevitable as oppose to some other wrestlers that i didnt know were leaving, or thought were coming back and aren't. So basically how long is his current contract? Anybody know? Thanks a bunch guys, I dont know where i would be on wrestling news without this thread!? smoking

Shawn Michaels has, in the past month, signed a lucrative 5 year contract extension so don't worry HBK will be knocking 'em dead for a fair while yet. He was scheduald to 'lighten the load' this summer after his feud with Vince ended but decided to stay around for the DX run and now with his new contract won't be going anywhere.

Hell ya!! Thats great news to hear, I hope he stays around the entire 5 years, I know things can happen, but damn that guy just brings energy to every match, they may not always be "classics" but? he always carries a certain energy in every match he is in that lacks in some wrestler's. Thanks for the news! I am estatic hearing that. smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Evolution
« Reply #7205 on: August 29, 2006, 07:33:54 PM »

I thought Johnny Nitro was hilarious last night. He's such a dumb sounding guy. Perfect for the movie star gimmick I tells ya.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7206 on: August 29, 2006, 07:34:41 PM »

^ Hilarious, no, painful yes, now we know why they've never let him have a mic before. nervous

HBK, like Undertaker deserves one last title run.
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #7207 on: August 29, 2006, 07:38:34 PM »

^ Hilarious, no, painful yes, now we know why they've never let him have a mic before. nervous

I hope they never give him the Mic again, god that was horrible to watch.

And ya i agree both HBK and Undertaker deserve a title run. But I dont want to see another HBK vs. Triple HHH for the title if they do it, I wanna see HBK fight Edge, or Randy Orton for the title, something a little different. I also wish they would give Benoit another run, I like watching him.  smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7208 on: August 29, 2006, 07:47:56 PM »

Benoit is cool, when he comes back send him to ECW, i would like to see him there doing his Rabid Wolverine thing, also when they return send Super Crazy there, and Psicosis (W/ his Mask)
Evolution
« Reply #7209 on: August 29, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »

Therein lies the hilarity!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7210 on: August 29, 2006, 08:02:11 PM »

Therein lies the hilarity!
There is a fine line between funny and painful, that just made me cringe cos it sucked just like a Great Khali vs Undertaker Iron Man Match would (Although if anyone ever booked that i would have to laugh at the new all time low for creative)....
Evolution
« Reply #7211 on: August 29, 2006, 08:17:08 PM »

On the plus side of Raw, the beat down of John Cena was some classic build-up. It made me want to see the match just from that alone.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7212 on: August 29, 2006, 08:20:39 PM »

On the plus side of Raw, the beat down of John Cena was some classic build-up. It made me want to see the match just from that alone.
Was good, i prefer it though when people are put through a table i.e. powerbomb, or from an off the top rope move, throwing him into it and it breaking like that jsut made it look too fake....ahhh bollocks i'm done with moaning i need sleep.
Evolution
« Reply #7213 on: August 29, 2006, 08:22:17 PM »

They're saving the great stuff for Unforgiven!

I can't wait for Hardy vs Nitro for some reason.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #7214 on: August 30, 2006, 11:30:25 AM »

The crowd chanting "Boring" didn't help.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7215 on: August 30, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »

The crowd chanting "Boring" didn't help.
Exactly, he was not getting good heat, he was getting X-Pac heat yes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7216 on: August 30, 2006, 01:48:42 PM »

Chris Jericho was the first celebrity eliminated from the Celebrity Duets competition tonight. The show aired on Fox and voting for the first week of eliminations was left up to the judges. Subsequent voting will be left up to viewers. Ouch!

hihi
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #7217 on: August 30, 2006, 01:58:35 PM »

Dear God No!

Not as world champion surely.

Could not think of anything worse than a HBK world title run.

Chris Jericho was the first celebrity eliminated from the Celebrity Duets competition tonight. The show aired on Fox and voting for the first week of eliminations was left up to the judges. Subsequent voting will be left up to viewers. Ouch!

hihi

rofl rofl

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7218 on: August 30, 2006, 02:45:35 PM »

hihi

rofl rofl

i wanted to watch this show but didn't know it was on, and I was gonna root for Jericho  so no point in watching at all now...he lost to Cheech I think rofl

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #7219 on: August 30, 2006, 03:55:37 PM »

Bad news for Chris but probably good news for us! If he went far in this competition his mainstream fame would skyrocket, like Stacy Keibler and I he'd probably never....eeeeeeeeveer be back again!

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: