Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 831837 times)
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6980 on: August 13, 2006, 06:09:59 PM »

It's total funny when Khali always almost misses with his chop. And when he flicks his hair back it looks like he's gonna fall over. It's kinda dangerous to be having a guy that shite in the ring.

How the hell can a man with hands the size of woks fuck up the simplest move in wrestling?

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Evolution
« Reply #6981 on: August 13, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

He is a mystery like.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6982 on: August 13, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »

He'd be far more suited to the world of table tennis, he's very good at it in the longest yard!!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6983 on: August 13, 2006, 06:13:19 PM »

He is a mystery like.

No he isnt, he is a quite Obvious Hate!

;-)

Fucking MediaZone. Dont take Maestro! Another organisation to add to my list of Cunts.

A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6984 on: August 13, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »

It's total funny when Khali always almost misses with his chop. And when he flicks his hair back it looks like he's gonna fall over. It's kinda dangerous to be having a guy that shite in the ring.

It's very dangerous, one wrong 'move' and taker literally is a dead man. Having said that Khali doesn't do moves so he might be ok. Thing is he's too big for Taker to do anything back though, that chokeslam on SD looked pretty lame to me.

Here's a dream match Khali vs Mark Henry in a ladder match, it would last years ?hihi ?

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Evolution
« Reply #6985 on: August 13, 2006, 06:15:58 PM »

I bet this thread will exist well past even the board's existence.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6986 on: August 13, 2006, 06:17:06 PM »

I bet this thread will exist well past even the board's existence.

Past the internets existence perhaps, just floating around until the end of time, beyond even!

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6987 on: August 13, 2006, 06:20:19 PM »

Here's a dream match Khali vs Mark Henry in a ladder match, it would last years ?hihi ?

Nah, Khali could probably just reach up and grab it. They should have first death match where the loser is the first to die. As a result of this though, the winner has to kill himself. Its a stipulation. If your opponent dies you have to kill yourself first death match.

While there at, they can throw half of Smackdown in there, Nash and Mediazone.

Cunts.

Evolution
« Reply #6988 on: August 13, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »

Bad weed Arron?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6989 on: August 13, 2006, 06:24:14 PM »

Bad weed Arron?

No, quite the contrary, its more than useful. Just having a few rants. There good every now and again Evo!  Wink
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6990 on: August 13, 2006, 06:25:23 PM »

Nah, Khali could probably just reach up and grab it. They should have first death match where the loser is the first to die. As a result of this though, the winner has to kill himself. Its a stipulation. If your opponent dies you have to kill yourself first death match.

Cunts.

Which half do you think they should ditch? Smack or Down!?
I mean people might get the wrong idea if they tune in and see that WWE Friday Night Smack is on or for that matter WWE Down!

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6991 on: August 13, 2006, 06:27:55 PM »

Cunts.

I mean people might get the wrong idea if they tune in and see that WWE Friday Night Smack is on or for that matter WWE Down!

Cunt!  Wink

I was quite pumped for that TNA PPV as well. Im sure once you purchase it you just have to login and it recognises the fact that you have purchased it. Thats the impression i get anyway as you have to logon to purchase the event.

Oh well...wonder if i can listen to it somewhere....

Evolution
« Reply #6992 on: August 13, 2006, 06:28:25 PM »

Bad weed Arron?

No, quite the contrary, its more than useful. Just having a few rants. There good every now and again Evo!  Wink

You should film them, and be the next youtube phenomenom.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6993 on: August 13, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »

Cunts.

Cunt!? Wink

I was quite pumped for that TNA PPV as well. Im sure once you purchase it you just have to login and it recognises the fact that you have purchased it. Thats the impression i get anyway as you have to logon to purchase the event.

Oh well...wonder if i can listen to it somewhere....

That is correct, preshow about to start. I'll keep you posted. Oh and get a decent card.

Evolution
« Reply #6994 on: August 13, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »

I heard Jimmy Jacobs will be debuting for TNA on the pre-show. Are you gonna be posting spoilers here Cactus?
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6995 on: August 13, 2006, 06:36:46 PM »

I heard Jimmy Jacobs will be debuting for TNA on the pre-show. Are you gonna be posting spoilers here Cactus?

Oh yeah, they will be spoilers won't they, its not on TWC till next week, better not then.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6996 on: August 13, 2006, 06:41:15 PM »

Turns out it doens't start until 1, dunno if i can be arsed now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 06:43:39 PM by Cactus Elves » Logged

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6997 on: August 13, 2006, 06:43:47 PM »

Oh yeah, they will be spoilers won't they, its not on TWC till next week, better not then.

Dont see any harm in posting pre show spoilers if they arent gonna be shown on the wrestling channel.
Unfortunate thing is, i dont have the wrestling channel anymore, guess ill download the cunting thing if its anygood.

Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #6998 on: August 13, 2006, 06:45:50 PM »

We were talking about the whole show, i dont really think anyone cares who sharkboy beats in the preshow!

If im still awake at 1 il watch the first hour, hope that petey and/or alex are on and then wathc the rest tomorrow.

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6999 on: August 13, 2006, 06:49:29 PM »

We were talking about the whole show, i dont really think anyone cares who sharkboy beats in the preshow!

Speak for yourself.

Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: