Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:26:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825706 times)
Evolution
« Reply #6220 on: June 21, 2006, 02:57:51 PM »

has masters gone cos of the drugs policy?

Yep.

Edge
D-Generation-X
Umaga
Randy Orton
Johnny Nitro
Ric Flair
John Cena
"Kane"
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #6221 on: June 21, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »

Johnny Nitro

We know thats wishful thinkin tho  Tongue

N about the Kane match it'll be regular Kane if they want to stop the storyline now but if they want to keep it goin then imposter 1

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6222 on: June 21, 2006, 03:08:49 PM »

I want Masters back to feud with Carlito some more? Undecided
Nah bring in some awesome heel like....

(Just forget that recent K-1 picture, i'm sure if required he'd get into shape...)

Edge
D-Generation-X
Umaga
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Ric Flair
John Cena
Imposter Kane
Evolution
« Reply #6223 on: June 21, 2006, 03:10:25 PM »

Yikes O'Haire Vs Credible? Heat 2002?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6224 on: June 21, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »

Yikes O'Haire Vs Credible? Heat 2002?
Dunno....

....Geek Tongue

Edit: I'll always believe those 'I'm not telling you anything you don't already know' vignettes to be some of the best ever, they blew it with him big style, it had a ton of potential....
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 03:14:41 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #6225 on: June 21, 2006, 03:31:08 PM »

Yeah, why saddle him with Piper? Being a manipulative bastard could have taken him to the very top.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #6226 on: June 21, 2006, 09:19:49 PM »

Sense almost ALL WWE FANS are expecting Edge to bring the title back to raw, anyone out there besides me think that maybe Vince is going to try and go for a shocker and have RVD retain the strap?? ?I mean it would shock everyone and make no sense to keep it in ECW, but I could see a title strap change hands in the next few weeks afterwards.

Anyone also think just giving RVD the ECW championship kinda deminished the world title.? I would of liked to of seen an 8 man all ECW tournament or some type of battle royal to crown a champion.

DX Vs SPirit Squad should be a title match.? SS has just been ruining the prestiage behind the belts and they dont even defend them, why not let DX have a summer run with them.? I cant see either Shawn or Triple H becoming Intercontinental or World champions in the next months as part of DX, why not throw some gold up on them?

ECW was better this week and for anyone who didnt like Macho Libre you have no sense of humor.? That man was hilarious. That man was hilarious. Got to type everythign twice, got to type everything twice. COme on how could you not love seeing someone in worse shape in Jack Black mocking the ego driven Macho.? I just wish Sandman would of beat the shit out of him for more then 1 minute.

More Cowbells Picks

D-Generation-X,
They are riding a huge push that will sell tickets, merchandise, and raise TV ratings, no reason to have them loose.
Umaga Its not a question of if Umaga is going to win, but in how much time, I think the over under time limit on this match in which Umaga is going to win is 90 seconds.
Randy Orton Kurt won at the ECW ppv, and Kurt and And RVD won nicely last night.? They moved Orton to Raw and he will get a push and it starts right here
Carlito I can also see Benjamin winning this match, but I think no matter who wins they will be pinning Nitro.? Nitro is ok at best and I cant see him getting such a huge push after just starting singles matches and just moving to raw.? I could see a Carlito win and a summer fued with Benjamin not far off.
Ric Flair Not that I really care to see this match or much less of the fact that it is 2 out of 3 falls, in which 90% of the time the Heel wins the first fall and 99.95% of the time it is always tied up at 1-1. I agree and would of thought a 2 out of 3 for angle and orton would be great and could of been a show stealer, instead this mess should waste about 15 minutes of a good looking ppv. I am only picking Flair as I would like to see Foley slim down into wrestling trunks or not wrestle sweat pants are not made for wearing in public.
John Cena He has been working hard to win back some of his "street credit" and been taking the brunt of an ECW ass kicking.? After loosing his title on the last ECW PPV I can't see him loosing this match.? He kinda seems to be enjoying himself and the fans are loving him more in ECW someone should just move his ass there.
Fake Kane- I dont see any reason why the real Kane would win here as it would just end the fued right there.? Unless Fake Kane reveals himself to be someone else I see Fake Kane winning here and a fued leading into the next PPV with these two jabronies.
RVD It just makes WAY to much sense to pick Edge.? Being that they have to bring the WWE back to Raw at sometime and having the only WWE man in the match (Edge) it just makes too much sense to hand it to him.? They should of made this a fatal 3 way match or something and involved more then one WWE wrestler.

At this point to me it doesnt seem as if ECW is a seperate brand as much as a Stable inside of WWE. They are not really building up too many fueds within ECW and all the wrestlers stick together as Heyman's lackey's backstage.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:21:26 PM by More Cowbell » Logged

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #6227 on: June 21, 2006, 09:28:37 PM »

Good point there dude, but so many times I have over thought these kinds of situations before, and I've usually ended up being wrong. As a general rule in WWE, if it really does seem that obvious, then it's more than likely going to happen.

You never know though, they may pull a shock.... Though I hope not, because I have Edge in my fantasy team!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6228 on: June 22, 2006, 01:33:59 AM »

Macho Libre would have been funny in WWE.....not ECW though....it's that kinda stuff that devalues ECW's purpose.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6229 on: June 22, 2006, 06:35:54 AM »

I think Vince should send HBK to ECW and be forced to watch Kelly until he loses his religion. It really is hurting the DX return.

They were funny, and I liked seeing them back, but come on... The blind fold was fucking lame. How can you be bigger and badder like that?

"What kind of man wears a thong?" HHH reaction = Priceless.

And I think its time to update the music.

PICKS:

D-X

Umaga - Though I think it would be hilarious for Eugene to turn into the retarded sandman hihi

Fake Kane

Flair - This match will turn hardcore. I can see it already.

Orton

Carlito

Cena - and yes... he will be booed over the cheering machines and JR will say: "What an ovation!"

Edge - He deserves the title anyway.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 06:42:30 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Evolution
« Reply #6230 on: June 22, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »

Credit: PWInsider.com

- WWE is close to finalizing 'World Wrestling Federation' trademark. It's going through the 'opposition' phase.

Shocked Now that is interesting.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #6231 on: June 22, 2006, 11:24:52 AM »

Does this mean they're getting the "F" in?

I did like the "Get the F out" t-shirts though.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Evolution
« Reply #6232 on: June 22, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »

I think "World Wrestling Federation" and "WWF" are two different trademarks. It could have something to do with merchandise and DVDs etc.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6233 on: June 22, 2006, 11:41:42 AM »

I think Vince should send HBK to ECW and be forced to watch Kelly until he loses his religion. It really is hurting the DX return.

Which, if he's any sort of man, would take about...oh....30 seconds if she put her mind to it.

Smiley

Hey, anyone heard anything more about Orton's arm injury?  Looked pretty fucked up at the end of the ECW match.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Evolution
« Reply #6234 on: June 22, 2006, 11:43:27 AM »

Hey, anyone heard anything more about Orton's arm injury?  Looked pretty fucked up at the end of the ECW match.

I read on a site that he got it popped back into place and should be fine. He actually replaced Edge on a press tour because Edge is suffering from a concussion.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #6235 on: June 22, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »

Hey, anyone heard anything more about Orton's arm injury?? Looked pretty fucked up at the end of the ECW match.

I read on a site that he got it popped back into place and should be fine. He actually replaced Edge on a press tour because Edge is suffering from a concussion.

What, exactly, did he do?  When watching it I thought dislocated elbow or shoulder, but never heard exactly which.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Evolution
« Reply #6236 on: June 22, 2006, 11:47:08 AM »

Shoulder apparantely.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #6237 on: June 22, 2006, 12:18:21 PM »

The following is from Lex Luger's MySpace blog:

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS SHITTY AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL SHIT ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

NOW TO ANSWER ALL OF MY FANS NO I DONT WANT TO MAKE A FULL TIME COMEBACK. IM 48 YEARS OLD. YES THE DOORS TO TNA COULD BE OPEN. I LOVE TNA. THE ATMOSPHERE BACK STAGE AT TNA IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. THE WRESTLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. TNA IS A FAR BETTER PRODUCT THEN WWE HAS RIGHT NOW.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE. THANKS FOR KILLING THE IDEA WWE,VINCE AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLES!

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #6238 on: June 22, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »

He's just a bitter moron....

I mean hell, he can't even type without caps lock stuck on.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #6239 on: June 22, 2006, 01:12:01 PM »

The following is from Lex Luger's MySpace blog:

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS SHITTY AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL SHIT ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

NOW TO ANSWER ALL OF MY FANS NO I DONT WANT TO MAKE A FULL TIME COMEBACK. IM 48 YEARS OLD. YES THE DOORS TO TNA COULD BE OPEN. I LOVE TNA. THE ATMOSPHERE BACK STAGE AT TNA IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. THE WRESTLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. TNA IS A FAR BETTER PRODUCT THEN WWE HAS RIGHT NOW.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE. THANKS FOR KILLING THE IDEA WWE,VINCE AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLES!

I agree with everything Luger says sans the fact he called Randy Orton an idiot. ?Now I'm no Randy Orton fan, but c'mon Lex, how many times did you fuck up due to drug related problems. ?If anything Luger should be pissed at Vince for killing his career in 93 with the stupid gimmicks. ?Luger reached his peak in the late 80s and early 90s and slumped when he signed the dotted line with Vince. ?Luger's matches with Michael PS Hayes for the US title were priceless.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: