Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 07:24:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228567 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 852322 times)
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2003, 01:17:46 AM »

Bring back Scott Hall!!!!!!    sorry guys,  i just needed to say that real quick.

he rocked!!!

Yeah and bring back the Prohibition while their at it.

He is a crazy drunk.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2003, 10:41:35 AM »

im watchin this sunday heres what i think will happen with a little help from rumors from www.prowrestling.com

kane has to beat shane o mac, it wouldnt make sense for kane to lose

vince vs undertaker i look for kane to help mcmahon win settin up a UT vs kane match at wrestlemania or something

team bischoff will win simply cause every wrestler on Raw on austin's team destroyed bischoff's team except the DQ loss for steiner and henry

the newest rumor is austin will go to smackdown and be the new gm of that and stephanie will come to RAW and be the new gm or something to that affect

i think its gonna be a nice show it will definitely be worth watching

Sound views as always from the D man

I was under the impression Austin's team would lose so he could get away for a while and get back into shape in order to make a wrestling return. Wouldn't really make much sense for him to switch to smackdown nothing is really gained....well maybe it would make smackdown more intresting....

Kane screwing Undertaker is an intresting angle, could lead to a good match at Wrestlemania.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2003, 01:38:19 AM »

here is info on what will be on the Ric Flair DVD Box Set that I mentioned few weeks back:

Special THREE DVD SET on "Nature Boy" Ric Flair! 10.5 hours of footage!

His name draws universal awe and admiration. He is the 16-time Heavyweight Champion of the world. He has held the World Championship more times than any competitor in the history of sports-entertainment. Fans around the world pay tribute by shouting his trademark “Woooooo!” He’s influenced more Superstars than anyone else. There are legends and all-time greats, but there is only one Ric Flair.

Wrestling match footage from the 70's, 80's, 90's and today that includes some of Ric's most famous matches!

Disc One:

Harley Race and the NWA championship

Ric Flair vs. NWA World champion Harley Race in a steel cage match with Gene Kiniski as the special referee (from Starrcade, Flair wins title, 23:46, 11/24/83) ****1/2
Bonus Feature: $25,000 Bounty - Harley Race puts a price on Flair's head
Orton and Slater collect - Bob Orton Jr. & Dick Slater accept the challenge
Bonus Feature: Flair Announces retirement due to injuries from the attack
Bonus Feature: "It's Only Just Begun!" - Flair attacks Orton and Slater with a bat
Bonus Feature: NWA Press Conference to select the site of the Race vs. Flair rematch
Bonus Feature: Starrcade '83 Pre-Match Interviews
Harley Race
Ric Flair
Race, Bob Orton Jr., and Dick Slater
Ric Flair and Wahoo McDaniel
Bonus Feature: Starrcade '83 Pre-Match Interviews
Ric Flair
Harley Race
Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, and Jay Youngblood
Dusty Rhodes: Talking the Talk

NWA World champion Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes (from Starrcade, 22:04, 11/28/85) **1/2
Bonus Feature: Flair and the Andersons Break Dusty's Ankle - recap of the attack in a cage
Bonus Feature: Flair Cuts a Promo - Comments on Dusty's injury
Bonus Feature: "That's Hard Times!" - Dusty's first interview after the injury
Bonus Feature: Controversy Explained - Flair retains the title after a controversial ruling
Bonus Feature: The Man - Flair gets riled up
Bonus Feature: The Legend - Dusty comments on the disappointing decision
Barry Windham: Keeping up with the Champ

NWA World champion Ric Flair vs. Barry Windham (from World Wide Wrestling, 45:00, 1/20/87) *****
Bonus Feature: Attacked by the Horsemen - Windham and Ron Garvin discuss the 4 Horsemen
Bonus Feature: "You Cried the Blues" - Flair tells Windham to "quit talking and do it!"
Bonus Feature: Flair vs. Windham 1/13/87 - the match in Columbis, SC turns into a melee
Bonus Feature: Dusty's Analysis - Post-match commentary on the Flair vs. Windham match
Bonus Feature: Flair Post-Matchy Promo - Flair and the Horsemen celebrate in the locker room
Disc Two:

Ricky Steamboat: The Rivalry

Ric Flair vs. NWA World champion Ricky Steamboat in a best two out of three falls match (from Clash of the Champions VI, 55:32, 4/2/89) *****
Ric Flair vs. NWA World champion Ricky Steamboat (from WrestleWar, Flair wins title, 31:37, 5/7/89) *****
Bonus Feature: Ric Flair & Barry Windham vs. Ricky Steamboat & Eddie Gilbert - Steamboat returns to the NWA (1/21/89)
Bonus Feature: Steamboat's Three-Man Workout - Flair interrupts a training session
Bonus Feature: Flair Calls Out Steamboat - Steamboat and Flair go at it again at Clash of the Champions V (2/15/89)
Bonus Feature: Controversy Recap
Flair's Lawyer
Jim Herd
Ricky Steamboat
Ric Flair
WrestleWar Pre-Match Intervie
Terry Funk: Hardcore

NWA World champion Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk in an "I Quit!" match (from Clash of the Champions IX, 18:33, 11/15/89) *****
Bonus Feature:Press Conference - Flair announces that he will return to wrestling(6/22/89)
Bonus Feature: Bagged - Terry Funk puts a garbage bag over Flair's head (9/12/89)
Bonus Feature: "I'll Shake His Hand!" - Funk says he'll shake hands if Ric Flair beats him (11/4/89)
Bonus Feature:Flair's Rebuttal - Flair answers back (11/4/89)
Bonus Feature: "You're Gonna Say 'I Quit'!" - Flair interview one week before the match
Bonus Feature: New York Knock-out Promos - Flair and Funk before the "I Quit" match
Bonus Feature:Pre-Match Interviews
Terry Funk
Ric Flair
The Plane Crash

History of the Horsemen

A Day in the Life of the Horsemen

Disc Three:

The "Nature Boy" Heads North

30-man Royal Rumble for the vacant WWF World title (62:02, 1/19/92) *****
Bonus Feature: Bobby "The Brian" is Excited - Heenan prepares for a visit by "The Real World Heavyweight Champion" Ric Flair
Bonus Feature: Flair's WWF TV Debut - from Prime Time Wrestling (9/9/91)
Bonus Feature:Funeral Parlor - Paul Bearer interviews Ric Flair and Bobby "the Brian" Heenan
Bonus Feature: Flair attacks Piper - Ric attacks Roddy Piper at ringside
Bonus Feature: The "Real" World Heavyweight Champion - Flair tells everyone what he really thinks about Hulk Hogan and Roddy Piper
Bonus Feature: Rumble Post-Match Interview - Flair receives the WWF Championship belt after winning the Royal Rumble
Sting: Defining an Era

WCW World champion Ric Flair vs. WCW International champion Sting in a title for title unification match (from Clash of the Champions XXVII, 17:17, 6/23/94) ****
Bonus Feature: Kicked out of the Horsemen - the 4 Horsemen kick Sting out of the group
Bonus Feature: Reeking of Sex Appeal! - Flair cuts another funny promo on Sting
Bonus Feature: Ladies and Gentlemen...Sting! - Pre-match interview with Gene Okerlund
A Special Night in Greenville

Bonus Feature: Flair's World Wide Wrestling Federation Debut - vs. Pete Sanchez at Madison Square Garden (3/1/76)
Bonus Feature: A Workout with Piper - Flair and Roddy Piper do some amateur wrestling (1/24/82)
Bonus Feature: PWI "Wrestler of the Decade" - Flair is named "Wrestler of the Decade" by Pro Wrestling Illustrated Magazine (11/15/89)
Bonus Feature:The Final Nitro - Flair address the fans on the final episode of WCW Nitro (3/26/01)
Bonus Feature:Ric Flair vs. World Heavyweight champion Triple H with the post-show tribute that has never-been-seen before on TV (from RAW, 7:24, 5/19/03) **1/2
Easter Eggs (hidden features):

Disc 1: Go to Chapters. Right click on the chapter titled: "Barry Windham: Keeping up with the Champ." You will see a promo from Flair from the Summer of 1985 where he talks about Magnum T.A., Nikita Koloff, Buddy Landell and James J. Dillon (3:30)
Disc 1: Go to Chapters. Go to the Dusty Rhodes chapter section. Left click on the sub-chapter titled: "Flair Cuts a Promo." You will see a promo from Flair from the Summer of 1985 where Flair talks about New York City and Studio 54 loving him. (2:07)
Disc 2: Go to Chapters. Right click on "Home." You will see a promo with David Crockett and Ric Flair following the newly formed Horsemen injuring Dusty Rhodes.
Disc 2: Go to Chapters. Left click on the chapter titled: "Day in Life of the Horsemen." You will see a promo with Flair from June 1987 talking about Jim Garvin, The Freebirds and Larry Bird.
Disc 3: On the main menu page go to Play. Left click and once the WWE logo is highlighted, hit enter. You will see a Flair promo from 1987 talking about the Road Warriors, Freebirds, Jim Garvin and Precious (2:14)
Disc 3: Go to Chapters. Go to the Special Night in Greenville chapter section. Go to the bottom and select Menu. The beer in the picture will highlight. Hit enter. You will see Flair's WWE Entrace video featuring Sprach Zarathustra (Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey)(1:54)

Wow, looking at all that is on there is making me salivate.  drool  beer  smoking

P.S. Thank god Vince is finally making terrific use of his huge archive.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2003, 01:40:48 AM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2003, 01:45:53 PM »

Ok kids it's Survivor Series time  Grin

First we got Jamie Noble vs Tajiri should be a nice little match although extremely overshadowed by the others i say Tajiri retains.  Then we have Lita vs Molly, i hate women matches they all tend to suck this is my fag break match or my food break match btw i think Lita will win.  Then we got Shane vs Kane, Kane has to win otherwise the monster push may as well have not been started should be a good match.  HHH vs Goldberg........this will suck only interesting thing is who will win im thinking HHH (he's on the poster for Armageddon).  Buried Alive, Vince wins, Steph assists him and this like all the other buried alive matches will be boring........just my view.  Team Angle vs Team Lesnar should be good i love the traditional matches.......i say the survivor will be John Cena.  Finally Bischoff's team vs Austin's i want HBK to survive but i believe Randy Orton will thanks to Batista, well this PPV looks quite good overall i think now but it could suck you never can tell..........anyway ill write a review 2moro ok
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2003, 05:39:25 PM »

I will actually stay up for this event...thats how excited i am! So what if i have lectures first thing tommo....i can always miss em!!!!!!

I think there will be some surprises.......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2003, 01:36:16 AM »

guys i hate to admit it but this chick ive been talking to forever came in from out of town and i didnt get to watch it

so please izzy stoned write a review for me please!

thanks guys!

if u can include personal comments on what u thought of the match, who got big pops the most heat etc

thanks again guys!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2003, 08:51:05 AM »

guys i hate to admit it but this chick ive been talking to forever came in from out of town and i didnt get to watch it

Oh u judas! hihi

Survivor series:

We expected alot.....and we got alot...but not all of it was good.

Bizarrely the show opened with Team Angle v Team Lesnar (surely it should have been higher up the card??)
I never understood why shite like Crash Holly, Bradshaw and A Train were in the match, we got out answers pretty soon...all were eliminated in less than 2 mins! Crash Holly is about 15 secs!
The two news guys looked average and didn't put up much of a show

Result: Team Angle victory
Rating: 5/10 didn't really intrest me

Womens championship match

C'mon what do u expect.
Rating 1/10 rubbish
Result: Molly wins

Los Guerros vs thoseotherguys

The less said the better, my food break

Rating: 4/10
Result: the buckeroes or however they are won

Kane v Shane ambulance match
A real let down this one, hardly even a good hardcore match, Kane though fell from the top rope directly on to his head, it was a miracle he wasn't killed! Shane did his usual leaps but a Kane tombstone settled it

Result: Kane victory
Rating: 6/10 a real let down though

Vince v Taker

Sadly an inexplicably poor match...Taker destroyed Vince...tried to put in in 'grave' only for a 'bomb' to knock him unconcious and Kane hurled him in the hole were he was buried. Match over.
The amount of 'blood' Vince was leaking was insane...it just poured everywhere leaving pools on every surface, very odd

Result: Vince victory
Rating 3/10....this should have been alot better
So far not so good? Well it got better!

Team Austin V team Bischoff

Excellent match! Real edge of seat stuff kept u guessing who was going to win to the very end, Shawn had a fine match and had to fight 3 on 1. The amount of blood perhaps prevented this being a genuine classic but overal the evenings highlight, very enjoyable.

Result: team Bischoff wins
Rating 9/10 best match i have seen in ages

Triple H v Goldberg

Another good match which also kept u guessing who would win. In hindsight the result was obvious but a thourghly entertaining match. Goldberg and Triple H both had spells dominating and it really looked like Triple H would win for a lot of it. One complaint through, Goldberg took out all of evolution and ultimately beat Triple H fairly (no chairs etc) which made triple h look a bit weak.......
Entertaining all the same

Result: Goldbery victory
Rating 8/10 had me on the edge of my seat

Conclusion: Survivor series promised much.......and despite some filler matches and a weak Buried alive match still proved to be a good ppv over all. The final two matches really carried the event but overal probably as good as we could have expected.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2003, 02:17:26 PM »

HEAT:

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri:

Good Cruserweight match with Tajiri winning due to interference

SURVIVOR SERIES:

TEAM ANGLE (Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Bradshaw & Hardcore Holly) vs TEAM LESNAR (Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan & A-Train)

I believe this match was a great way to start the night.  Cena came out and cut a really funny promo at the start.  Hardcore Holly (Izzy Crash is dead) got DQ straight off crowd did not really care then A-Train got a Clothesline from hell and Bradshaw got a Showstopper so they were quickly disposed of.  Morgan and Jones were both eliminated by Angle i believe before Brock disposed of him with an F5 shock to see him go so soon.  Then the big shock Benoit made Brock tap to the Crippler Crossface loved it.  So it was Cena and Benoit vs Big Show.  Benoit distracted the ref while Cena clocked Show with the chain the gave him the FU for the win.  Great match to get the crowd pumped.  After the match Cena and Benoit shook hands.  The crowd popped big for Cena he is so over.

SURVIVORS: John Cena & Chris Benoit 7.5/10

Women's Championship - Lita Vs Molly Holly

I found it good until the cheap ending where Lita hit the uncovered turnbuckle and was knocked out.

WINNER: Molly Holly 6/10

WWE Tag Championship: The Basham Brothers vs Los Guerreos

Good fast paced action, miscommunication between Chavo and Eddie led to defeat for them, split is obviously coming

WINNERS: The Basham Brothers 6/10

Ambulance Match:  Shane vs Kane

Totally boring the 'big' spots looked so poor like when Shane used a chair to hammer steel steps down onto Kane, his head was clearly nowhere near, crap finish to, Tombstone and that was it.

WINNER: Kane 5/10

TEAM AUSTIN (Shawn 'HBK' Michaels, Rob Van Dam, Booker T & The Dudleys) vs TEAM BISCHOFF (Chris Jericho, Randy 'The Legend Killer' Orton, Christian, Scott Steiner & Mark 'World's Worst Taste In Women' Henry)

Great match the likes of Steiner & Henry were not surprisingly disposed of early on but shockingly so were RVD & Booker T.  This left HBK and The Dudleys vs Y2J, CLB & Orton.  The Dudleys soon went leaving it 3 on 1.  Then HBK was bust open.  He came back though disposed of Christian with Sweet Chin Music and Jericho with a small package.  So it was down to Orton and HBK.  The ref took a bump like they do.  Michaels began to tune up the band when Bischoff knocked him down with a martial arts kick.  Austin lost it though and stunnered Bischoff and Orton.  HBK crawled over for the win, but the ref was still out and Austin was beating Bischoff neat the entrance way.  Unknown to Austin Batista came in and powerbombed Michaels, Orton got the cover and win.  Austin headed back to the ring with a look of upset/anger.  He looked over HBK, before helping him up and walking to the back with him, that was a magnificant scene watching those 2 because HBK had given it all he looked like the HBK of old.  Austin then came back out on his own to say goodbye before Coach interupted with Security.  Austin beat them all down, drank a few beers and left 2 in the centre of the ring, really moving even though you know he'll be back.

SURVIVOR: Randy 'The Legend Killer' Orton, therefore Austin is fired. 9/10

BURIED ALIVE MATCH: Undertaker vs Vince

This was crap Taker battered him before Kane interfered giving Vince the win and setting up the Kane vs Taker match for Mania

WINNER: Vince 4.5/10

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: HHH vs Goldberg

Another crap match boring both men looked like donkeys in the ring, HHH is a wreck and just worked over Goldberg's injury before Evolution came down were hit with a sledgehammer by Godberg, then Trips was speared and Jackhammered (im bored of those moves already)

WINNER: Goldberg 5/10

NOTES: Brock in an interview after denied tapping out, and Orton beat up some NBA dude i think in an early segment with Coach and Bischoff.  Overall great show even though the ambulance match, buried alive and main event sucked.  Kinda weird i enjoyed it overall so much but wtf i don't care this was the best PPV since Vengence.

B+ ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2003, 02:53:26 PM »

shit that sounded kick ass! the NBA guy was mavericks owner Mark Cuban, hopefully they show that tonight

i cant believe i missed it! ill have to rent it when it comes out

hey guys didnt i tell u that kane would help vince win? skip back a  page and read!
gonna be interesting who goldberg feuds with next, i fully expected HHH to regain the belt, maybe now people will get off his ass somewhat about his dirty politics, the man jobbed straight up for a second straight time, give hhh some credit!

id love to see jericho take the belt next, but i cant see it happening

were there any jericho/trish stratus moments? wonder what happened on their date? maybe we will see next

if they set up a jericho vs john heindrich feud i will break my fuckin tv set tonight! that would blow dogs for quarters

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2003, 06:30:58 PM »

Let's hear it for HBK @ survivor series!
 ok

Great performance

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2003, 10:09:52 AM »

Holy shit!
A well-thought-out, intelligently booked RAW with logical angle advancement, pretty good action, and a chance for Rico to show how awesome his work really is!  
All that and Jackie Gayda's nipple!
It's the end of the world.
Maybe CD will be out soon... ok
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #291 on: November 22, 2003, 02:37:49 PM »

So Goldust's contract will not be renewed Undecided

Maybe it's for the best. He grew to be out of place, and  was just not cool anymore, more of a joke.
He was at his best when he was more mysterious, as he was in the beginning with Marlena

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #292 on: November 22, 2003, 02:48:50 PM »

Poor Goldust.....only another 1000 crap wrestlers to go and we will have one excellent show!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #293 on: November 22, 2003, 05:55:54 PM »

goldust is one i actually like though

i cant wait to watch randy orton vs RVD finally a great feud if they do it right which remains to be seen

i loved the jericho/trish kiss on raw, then christian gettin Lita her job back

interesting to see where this angle is gonna lead

Raw definitely is gettin alot better!!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2003, 07:17:09 AM »

It's a sad day when Goldust is fired and A-Train isn't Cry........who's gonna keep Lance Storm 'cool'..........who's gonna help out Booker T
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2003, 02:59:41 PM »

Who do you guys think should be the next guy 2 go
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2003, 06:08:33 AM »

Take ur pic from:

Shane o' Mac
A Train
Any and all tag teams
Molly Holly
Hardcore Holly
Mark Henry
Bradshaw
Goldberg

Quick! To the bandwagon!
McGann
VIP

« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2003, 10:30:49 AM »

Take ur pic from:

Shane o' Mac
A Train
Any and all tag teams
Molly Holly
Hardcore Holly
Mark Henry
Bradshaw
Goldberg

I agree with your picks except for Molly.  I find her strangely attractive, and I'm also of the opinion that she's possibly the best worker EVER in any women's division.
Fun RAW, though...odd booking in a couple of places, but a show that I thought was about as unpredictable as they're willing to make it and also just entertaining.  Batista still surprises me with his effectiveness on the mic, and Bischoff is still playing his role to perfection.  I was also blown away by the fact that Cade got a pop instead of the usual dead silence.
The ending with Flair/Michaels/Jericho was a work of art considering how carefully they had to place themselves and time it so it would come off smoothly and not look awkward.
Anyway, we'll see how Thursday looks...
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #298 on: November 25, 2003, 01:03:13 PM »

Take ur pic from:

Shane o' Mac
A Train
Any and all tag teams
Molly Holly
Hardcore Holly
Mark Henry
Bradshaw
Goldberg

I agree with your picks except for Molly.  I find her strangely attractive, and I'm also of the opinion that she's possibly the best worker EVER in any women's division.
Fun RAW, though...odd booking in a couple of places, but a show that I thought was about as unpredictable as they're willing to make it and also just entertaining.  Batista still surprises me with his effectiveness on the mic, and Bischoff is still playing his role to perfection.  I was also blown away by the fact that Cade got a pop instead of the usual dead silence.
The ending with Flair/Michaels/Jericho was a work of art considering how carefully they had to place themselves and time it so it would come off smoothly and not look awkward.
Anyway, we'll see how Thursday looks...
/Mike
I don't realy think Thursdays are any good its just boaring
McGann
VIP

« Reply #299 on: November 25, 2003, 01:39:48 PM »

I don't realy think Thursdays are any good its just boaring
Oh, well.  To each his own, y'know?
I enjoy RAW for the general fun and insanity..it's the more unpredictable and more "out there" show, and that's just fun.  I think Smackdown has more realistic storylines and vastly superior in-ring action, so I like it for those reasons.  Just depends on my mood, y'know?
I've been a fan since '85, so they could pretty much throw an empty ring out there for 2 hours and I'd watch it.
If I had to choose, I'd probably go with SD for Cena, Lesnar, and Angle alone.  Of course, Angle's out till January at least, so we'll see...
Anyway, happy viewing.
/Mike

-Mike McGann
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: