Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 05:21:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 843780 times)
Evolution
« Reply #2620 on: October 26, 2005, 04:53:59 PM »

I think in all my years of being a wrestling fan.....this is the most fucking idiotic thing i have ever read

At the most recent TNA tapings, during a segment involving the Dudleys, now known as Team 3D, the crowd broke out in an ECW-chant. This could bring TNA some potential legal troubles if it?s not edited out from the final show that will air on Spike TV. WWE has previously complained about the ECW chants, saying that ECW is their copyrighted phrase and cannot be used on competition?s products. They threatened the Hardcore Homecoming ECW reunion promotion with this, and had them edit out all of the ECW chants throughout the entire show on their DVDs before shipping them out to retail stores. There were quite a few throughout the show, and needless to say, the lack of them really took away from the final product.

It is a FUCKING CHANT! Vince is taking away freedom of speech now
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2621 on: October 26, 2005, 05:00:39 PM »

I think in all my years of being a wrestling fan.....this is the most fucking idiotic thing i have ever read

At the most recent TNA tapings, during a segment involving the Dudleys, now known as Team 3D, the crowd broke out in an ECW-chant. This could bring TNA some potential legal troubles if it?s not edited out from the final show that will air on Spike TV. WWE has previously complained about the ECW chants, saying that ECW is their copyrighted phrase and cannot be used on competition?s products. They threatened the Hardcore Homecoming ECW reunion promotion with this, and had them edit out all of the ECW chants throughout the entire show on their DVDs before shipping them out to retail stores. There were quite a few throughout the show, and needless to say, the lack of them really took away from the final product.

It is a FUCKING CHANT! Vince is taking away freedom of speech now
Two can play that game....people should starting chanting TNA at WWE shows....

....oh and Vince

.....You're a Prick!  Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #2622 on: October 26, 2005, 06:12:51 PM »

Friday Night Smackdown should be good this week, The Fatal 4 Way, Six Man Tag will be decent at the very least.

Also HBK/Cena next week on RAW.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2623 on: October 27, 2005, 10:31:25 AM »

More on Kid Kash' website. The WWE office told him to take it down after an audio interview was posted earlier this week with him knocking Chris Masters and Jeff Jarrett. He buried Masters by saying: "That guy has got a ten million dollar body, but a 10 cent wrestling ability." He also buried Jeff Jarrett for the way he conducts business: "The only regret I have about leaving TNA is that I didn't get the chance to beat the sh*t out of a couple of people."

Well said....All Hail Kash!
Evolution
« Reply #2624 on: October 27, 2005, 02:58:13 PM »

It's a real shame he will get fired for his mouth very soon
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2625 on: October 27, 2005, 02:59:23 PM »

It's a real shame he will get fired for his mouth very soon
Probably but his mouth seems to of cut off hopes of a TNA return as well so no Kash in the mainstream...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 03:16:04 PM by Stoned » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2626 on: October 27, 2005, 04:45:51 PM »

A website that claims to be the official homepage for Steve "Sting" Borden says that the wrestler will be squaring off with Shelton Benjamin on Monday's edition of WWE RAW.

Although the rumor is getting a lot of play, sources do not believe there is anything to it at this point. Aside from the fact that the website has not been confirmed as his official site, no one in WWE has heard anything about a possible debut for Sting (nor has Sting led those close to him to believe that he's considering a debut).

On top of that, the logic of debuting such a big name the night before a PPV must also be called into question. With the PPV card already set, and there being no room for Sting in the most high-profile of matches, the feeling is that his name value would be wasted in this situation.

Please let it be true imagine this dude on RAW.....
Evolution
« Reply #2627 on: October 27, 2005, 06:54:08 PM »

I thought you were wasted when you mentioned that to me!

Hmm...................Bullshit!

Would be cool though.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2628 on: October 27, 2005, 08:42:25 PM »

Unfortunately it's pretty much 100% certainly NO, the site that published the news has now been suspended, and no i wasn't wasted when i told you at least i don't think i was Undecided
Evolution
« Reply #2629 on: October 27, 2005, 08:53:15 PM »

I just found the link myself www.therealsting.com and yeah it's offline. Oh well.

I can't sleep so here are my Smackdown predictions based on the announced matches.

I reckon Eddie,Batista and Piper will beat The Ortons and Mistah Kennedyyyyyy...Kennedy

Hmm.......MNM to snag the tag belts

and Jillian to beat Stacy  Tongue

I haven't read spoilers but i hear the Juniors debut  Cheesy and Jillian wears a mask to stop her thing falling off  Grin

Should be interesting.....

Heres a great site btw folks. www.solie.org

Title histories galore
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2630 on: October 27, 2005, 11:36:51 PM »

I was never a huge Sting fan, but it would be cool to see him in the WWE.  Doesn't look likely though.  Kid Kash is the man.  Too bad they'll probably never let him get above the Heat/Velocity level in the WWE.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #2631 on: October 28, 2005, 09:41:27 AM »

Anyone seen the wee Matt Striker promo on WWE.com? Damn that "arrogant"(actually very truthful) teacher character is good. He can cut a good promo can that lad
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2632 on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:28 AM »

Anyone seen the wee Matt Striker promo on WWE.com? Damn that "arrogant"(actually very truthful) teacher character is good. He can cut a good promo can that lad
He has mic skills but that was awfully scripted it was so boring, a 2-minute snooze fest, looks like Dean Douglas #2 I'm listening to The Coach Cast at the moment, Cade & Murdoch are one.... smoking
Evolution
« Reply #2633 on: October 28, 2005, 01:28:03 PM »

They are bad mofos. Leave Striker alone my friend. He's gonna get me big points one day
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2634 on: October 28, 2005, 04:18:31 PM »

I voted for:

HBK
1 Fall
Street Fight
Mankind (I wanted to vote Dude Love, but from what I understand Foley hated that gimmick.)
Cheerleader
Jimmy Snuka
Christian

I didnt want to but I voted for HBK even though I dont want him to job.

Steel cage for Flair/HHH
streetfight for austin and coach
Dude Love just to fuck with Foley
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Leather and Lace for the divas
the smackdown option was messed up when I tried to vote but I wouldve voted for Christian.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #2635 on: October 28, 2005, 06:05:03 PM »

Clear your cookies and you can vote again  Cheesy
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2636 on: October 29, 2005, 07:10:53 AM »

Clear your cookies and you can vote again? Cheesy
How? What are cookies (apart from things you eat)?

After seeing Heat i worry about the kind of tag team Snitsky & Tomko will make.... nervous Does the division on RAW really need making worse? And why another heel team? Only face tag team with have is Val & Vis, last time i checked though RAW only had 3 tag teams, so this latest addition (if it happens) will make 4, 3 heels, 1 face....Nearly only 'dodgy' and that's me being kind, Cade & Murdoch need better teams to work with!

Just been reading both Edge & Kane are injured, there is fear Kane has broken his back....oops

Smackdown was not bad, nothing too special.? The Peep Show and following match were a bit of a let down, Booker T's heel turn i didn't care for, Simon Dean (a great in-ring athlete) was made to look a pratt and a jobber in some awful not funny stuff with the shit Junior Division.? What saved the show though was the Tag Team Title match where thankfully we got NEW! Champions, MNM.? The Eddie Guerrero/Batista backstage segment was Gold! Does anybody really believe Eddie's 'face' turn, they're really pushing it though even giving him his old theme music back.? The main event was fairly decent to although i wish Piper & Bob Orton were left out of things, old, past it and just an embarrassment to themselves still wrestling at their age and in their shape...

Edit: And one last thing...MNM NEW Tag Champs....That's Cool

Good job the boss doesn't like wrestling  Wink
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 08:33:52 AM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #2637 on: October 29, 2005, 09:44:32 AM »

Clear your cookies and you can vote again  Cheesy

Um....it's easy enough for me to do because i use firefox. Im not sure what you use but it's fairly simple. Although i don't know exactly how

You beat me to it with that photo! Hot damn Melina.

I enjoyed Smackdown. Except for the Juniors. They suck.

The 5 way was a great match as was the tag title match  ok

That news about Kane sucks. I guess Cade/Murdoch are a lock to win then!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2638 on: October 29, 2005, 01:30:33 PM »

Clear your cookies and you can vote again? Cheesy

Um....it's easy enough for me to do because i use firefox. Im not sure what you use but it's fairly simple. Although i don't know exactly how

That news about Kane sucks.
Firefox...meh...don't know what this is either.

Kane is stale i do not care for him anymore and he's always sucked in the ring, now i don't take joy in other people's misfortune so i hope the guy gets better but i really don't wanna see him back, HHH goes i miss him, Kane goes i'm happy...

On a side note why don't we have any females is this thread goddamit! Only 2 we've ever had are Lesa & Beautiful Scars but i think me and Arron scared 'em off...
Evolution
« Reply #2639 on: October 30, 2005, 11:04:31 AM »

TNA management is obviously upset at how Jerry Jarrett handled the situation, while the WWE was thrilled to post it on their website. By doing that they were able to make their ?closest competition? look weak and second rate. At this point nothing is official, but after yesterday it looks as if Jerry Jarrett may be completely done with TNA.

Anyone else see this on wwe.com? It's a pity cause Jerry and Jeff did start TNA up. Does this mean the golden boys control over the NWA Title is almost gone?
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: