Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 846440 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2140 on: August 02, 2005, 02:39:37 PM »

From his official website Tatanka has posted about being on RAW:

"I'm sitting in my hotel room after my match with Eugene/Kurt Angle, and boy, did it feel good to be in a WWE ring again!

Let's hope Vince gives me another chance, so I can bring Tatanka back to the WWE!"

Unless he gets in shape i hope Vince doesn't get him, he seems way past it now.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2141 on: August 02, 2005, 03:14:35 PM »

Yeah, hopefully that Tatanka appearance is a one shot deal.  Those things are cool for nostalgia, but there's no place for Tatanka in the WWE right now.  They're definitely going in the right direction with this Michaels - Hogan angle.  I'm so happy they decided to go with the old school heel HBK here.  If only we had an interesting title match to look forward to.  Once again there's no way Jericho's gonna walk out of Summerslam champ.  Its another in a long line of totally predictable title matches.  When was the last time we went into a PPV not knowing who was gonna walk out champ?  Where's the friggin' suspense?  Although I am very interested to see who wins the HBK - Hogan match.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #2142 on: August 02, 2005, 07:38:25 PM »

he following is from WWE's official website:

"After verbally agreeing to terms with WWE, Brock Lesnar has decided to withdraw from any involvement with the company."

Given the recent way the site has been operating, it's just as possible that this could be some sort of storyline.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2143 on: August 03, 2005, 07:56:46 AM »

he following is from WWE's official website:

"After verbally agreeing to terms with WWE, Brock Lesnar has decided to withdraw from any involvement with the company."

Given the recent way the site has been operating, it's just as possible that this could be some sort of storyline.
Fuck him!

Any Velocity viewers?? Well probably not but maybe you will be soon.? It seems they are putting in more effort to the show these days, they have a new writer (wow i didn't even know these shows needed writers hihi ).? Now the other week we got the fantastic Chris Benoit vs. William Regal match and i am talking one of the best matches all year on any show or PPV.? We've also been able to see Frankie 'The Future' Kazarian in action the past couple of weeks.? Now i have been a fan of this guy for a while now.? I watched him in TNA in the X Division and was impressed then so i was really happy when he signed up although worried that he may be misused.? Now he is yet to debut on Smackdown but he's been having some decent little battles on Velocity.? I wonder whether they are really trying to improve the show or whether it's only reason for being good is they are putting the decent talent on there who they don't know what else to do with.? I hope they are trying to improve it and i have an idea that could work.? Now we have the WWE Experience which works as a highlight show, so we don't need to waste Velocity & Heat's time as highlight shows.? Turn Velocity into a Cruiserweight show where storylines can go on and great matches can be showcased.? As for Heat maybe adding more Women's and Tag-Team matches would be an idea.? The shows should also go out live, one primary reason being to compete with the internet spoilers (Smackdown should be live to).? Anyway those are my thoughts on how they could showcase underutilised talent and make 2 shows great and gain great ratings for them.? Now maybe some of you don't read spoilers, so i won't give anything any but i suggest you watch Velocity this week ok
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2144 on: August 03, 2005, 05:00:27 PM »

The following statement was just posted on WWE.com:

"Bret "Hitman" Hart is scheduled to arrive at WWE Headquarters at 4:00pm ET today to meet with WWE officials."

As reported on last week, Bret Hart has been in negotiations with WWE about a possible return for a while now. Many reports stated WWE was interested in inducting Hart into the Hall of Fame before WrestleMania 22 next year, although that has yet to be confirmed.

This could also have something to do with a possible Bret Hart DVD

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2145 on: August 03, 2005, 05:01:39 PM »

For those wondering, Bret Hart is in Stamford, CT today to meet with WWE officials about his upcoming DVD. There is no talk of bringing him in for SummerSlam although they do want him in the Hall of Fame next year.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2146 on: August 03, 2005, 05:03:51 PM »

From WWE.com:

Dusty Rhodes has just arrived at WWE Headquarters. The former World Champion is scheduled to meet with Stephanie McMahon. WWE.com will have more on their meeting once it concludes

WWE wants Dusty Rhodes to be a part of their legends program that is launching as we speak. They have also shown interest in his writing skills for the SmackDown! side of things. We'll keep you posted.

Bret Hart nearly missed his meeting today with WWE officials. His plane was scheduled to leave Toronto last night but was postponed due to a plane crash at the airport earlier in the day He has made it to Connecticut today and they are working hard on the DVD this week.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2147 on: August 03, 2005, 06:49:05 PM »

Chris "Tatanka" Chavis posted the following yesterday on his official website www.nativeTatanka.com:

"So I was just offered a WWE contract. Stay tuned as I lose those extra pounds and get back to the old Tatanka that you remember!"

He better get in shape he looked awful on RAW rant
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2148 on: August 03, 2005, 08:00:58 PM »

From WWE.com:

Dusty Rhodes' meeting with Stephanie McMahon has ended. When asked about the meeting, McMahon responded:

"Dusty is an incredible asset both creatively and as a talent. We are exploring all possibilities of working with Dusty in the future."

That's a pretty good sign that WWE will be bringing him in on the creative team. As noted earlier, they also want him for their legends program and the Hall of Fame, likely next year.

Evolution
« Reply #2149 on: August 03, 2005, 09:56:32 PM »

He's hoping Dusty with Vince as a minder can be fairly creative
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2150 on: August 04, 2005, 03:23:01 PM »

Wow, what a novel idea...people on the creative team who actually know a thing or two about wrestling.  Now maybe we can get some wrestlers who know a thing or two about wrestling.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2151 on: August 04, 2005, 08:32:42 PM »

From WWE.com: Bret Hart and WWE have agreed on a deal for an upcoming DVD chronicling the amazing career of the Hit Man. Bret will be in Stamford over the next several days working on the DVD. Here is a new photo of Bret Hart as well:

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2152 on: August 04, 2005, 11:54:59 PM »

Bret looks pretty healthy.? That's good to see.? I get the feeling he'll be appearing on WWE TV in the not too distant future.? What a moment that'll be when his music hits and he walks down that aisle one more time.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2153 on: August 05, 2005, 01:28:24 PM »

IGN.com have posted a massive update regarding RAW vs. Smackdown 2, for Playstation. The article goes in to great detail about the next WWE related game for Playstation, and is well worth a read. Check out IGN.com for that one.

The following superstars have been confirmed for the game:

Batista
Carlito Caribbean Cool
Chris Benoit
Christian
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
JBL
John Cena
Kane
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H
The Undertaker

« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 01:37:51 PM by Malcolm » Logged

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #2154 on: August 05, 2005, 03:21:09 PM »

From WWE.com:

It was a sight many fans never thought they would see again, until now. Bret Hart and Vince McMahon met face to face today before shooting began for the upcoming DVD chronicling the Hit Man's career.

During shooting, McMahon and Hart both talked about Bret's beginnings, SummerSlam 1992, the historic Owen Hart-Bret Hart rivalry, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the infamous Montreal incident, Bret's jump to WCW and much more.

Afterwards, the Hit Man said he was "happy with how everything went today," regarding the Bret Hart-WWE joint production.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #2155 on: August 05, 2005, 03:26:36 PM »

What a fuckin' picture!  Seriously, if those two can shake hands and put things behind them, Axl and Slash damn sure can.  I hope the new WWE video game is better than the first Raw vs. Smackdown.  There weren't nearly enough playable characters on that game, and the season mode wasn't as deep as the previous THQ game's season mode.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2156 on: August 05, 2005, 04:33:36 PM »

What a fuckin' picture!? Seriously, if those two can shake hands and put things behind them, Axl and Slash damn sure can.? I hope the new WWE video game is better than the first Raw vs. Smackdown.? There weren't nearly enough playable characters on that game, and the season mode wasn't as deep as the previous THQ game's season mode.
I've dreamed of a picture like that for years...finally this DVD will be so awesome.  The first Raw vs. Smackdown game was good in many respects.  The gameplay was awesome in my flat at uni we got stoned and played it loads, great for multiplayer, i agree though the shit thing was the season mode and more characters would of been better.  The best season mode for a game was WWE No Mercy for the N64
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2157 on: August 07, 2005, 01:09:02 AM »

seeing Bret Hart again almost brings a tear to my eye.

He is looking great, seems to be back in shape

Bret is probably the greatest pure wrestler of all time, he or Shawn Micheals

I wish Bret could return in some capacity, he is a true genius and all time great.

next year I guarantee he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #2158 on: August 09, 2005, 02:26:13 AM »

The Hogan and HBK stuff tonight was good.

I'm glad that they Have Shawn back like he was during the DX days.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2159 on: August 09, 2005, 03:47:48 AM »

Oh man that was some class shit right there

Summerslam is gonna be amazing, i cant wait to watch it!

Shawn did an excellent shoot interview on Hulk Hogan

and he is right, Hogan cant hold Shawn Micheals boots in the ring.

hogan made his name on popularity,showmanship and his mouth but his wrestling has always been subpar.

HBK is a 100 time better "Wrestler" than Hogan

man I wish WWE would get rid of Eugene, he is so fucking annoying to me.

I wish Jericho would win the belt, I know he wont but I wish he could

how bout Edge vs Matt hardy?

my woman dont believe me when I told her that all that happened was real and not an act.
I hope wrestling fans realize that whole Lita,Edge and matt hardy situation was real and isnt just a wrestling angle.

the match of course is, but there is real bad blood and hatred there.

Im kinda scared for Edge actually as he is one of my favorites.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: