Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:20:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 847581 times)
Evolution
« Reply #1880 on: May 15, 2005, 11:03:49 AM »

?The 6 man tag on Smackdown this week was great all 6 shined ok i expected it from London, Haas, Chavo & MNM but hell even Holly looked good...great stuff...what does everyone else think?

Great match. I hope MNM/Haas and Holly will be added to Judgement Day along with London/Chavo which probably will.
Evolution
« Reply #1881 on: May 17, 2005, 08:36:43 AM »

OI ARRON! RAW SPOILERS BELOW SO DON'T LOOK!

The following is from WWE.com:

The 2005 WWE Draft Lottery

For this historic 2005 Draft, RAW and SMACKDOWN! will each get five draft picks.

The picks will all be drawn at random. RAW will draw from the SMACKDOWN! roster. SMACKDOWN! will draw from the RAW roster.

All RAW & SMACKDOWN! Superstars can be drafted. Champions, Divas, announcers, general managers. Everyone is eligible to be drafted!

The Draft will take place from June 6th until June 30th.

One pick a week per show, until the final week when each show will get two picks.

The first RAW pick will be revealed on June 6th.
The first SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 9th.

The second RAW pick will be revealed on June 13th.
The second SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 16th.

The third RAW pick will be revealed on June 20th.
The third SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 23rd.

The fourth and fifth RAW pick will be revealed on June 27th.
The fourth and fifth SMACKDOWN! pick will be revealed on June 30th.

General Managers are allowed to trade until Midnight on June 30th

Who would you have drafted?

Im gonna think about it a bit before posting
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1882 on: May 17, 2005, 01:04:59 PM »

HBK, Jericho, Benoit, Kane, Christian to Smackdown
Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Dudley Boyz, Undertaker to RAW
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1883 on: May 17, 2005, 11:46:32 PM »

I think

Jericho,Christian,Kane, 2 Raw Divas to SMackdown

Angle,Undertaker, and 3 others

I don't see Shawn goin to Smackdown, i think he wants to be on Raw

they will bring angle to raw to further the HBK,Angle feud

they will bring UT to Raw to further his feud with Orton.

I hope and pray RVD comes back to Raw so i can watch him again.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1884 on: May 18, 2005, 01:05:34 AM »

Jericho,, Kane and  Christian to Smackdown

Angle, Eddie Guerrero, and  Undertaker to Raw

did anybody else think the Edge and lita angle was just the easy way to go?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #1885 on: May 18, 2005, 10:29:52 AM »

did anybody else think the Edge and lita angle was just the easy way to go?

definately, plus if Vince wants Edge to be his next main eventer by the end of '05 why tie him down with Lita of all people?

To SD, Chris Jericho,Christian,Shawn Michaels,Hemme perhaps and Robert Conway

To Raw Taker,Angle,Carlito,Charlie Haas maybe and Matt Morgan or some big
Evolution
« Reply #1886 on: May 18, 2005, 07:19:57 PM »

Source: Observer Newsletter

- It appears Juvetund Guerrera has signed his WWE contract. He is telling friends he won?t be doing jobs on his way out of Mexico because that would look bad for a WWE superstar. WWE is working on finishing his paperwork for his visa

Fantastic! wishful thinking but with Juvi, Super Crazy and Psicosis all under contract as well as former X Division Champ Frankie Kazarian WWE can build a brilliant Cruiserweight with these guys and Paul London. The likes of Spike Dudley,Shannon Moore,Akio,Nunzio,Funaki,Chavo Guerrero,Ultimo Dragon(if he ever returns),Billy Kidman and even Scotty Too Hotty can only add to the excitement. If Vince does'nt use this iflux of obvious talent he is a fucking blind man or just plain retarded
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1887 on: May 22, 2005, 03:30:31 PM »

It's time for Judgment Day 2005......

Card:

WWE Championship John Cena vs. JBL 'I Quit Match'
Booker T vs. Kurt Angle?
Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero?
Big Show vs. Carlito w/ Matt Morgan?
WWE Tag Team Championship MNM vs. Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas?
U.S. Championship Orlando Jordan vs. Heidenreich
Cruiserweight Championship Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero

I see the Cruiserweight Championship, Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey, Kurt Angle vs. Booker T & the 'I Quit Match' all being great, the main event will just have lots of blood and brutality...always good and the other 3 thanks to the competitors should be great wrestling matches from pure wrestling with Angle, to the high flying cruiserweight stuff and a mixture of both in Guerrero vs. Rey.? Carlito is great at the moment his match may not be...actually it will not be a good wrestling match but it should be funny.? US Title match....no interest they're killing that belt.? I'm also looking forward to the tag title match, great wrestlers involved (including Hardcore Holly, he can actually be ok in the ring when with the right people...e.g. talented ones like Charlie Hass) MNM i just can't stop praising they're the best tag team to enter the division since the TLC days w/ E&C, The Hardy Boyz & The Dudley Boyz.? What is good about this upcoming PPV is the matches...on paper...look good in the main, and although it looks quite predictable as to who's gonna win what matches it doesn't change the fact that there is enough talent to put on one hell of a show.

Prediction List
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Big Show
MNM
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1888 on: May 22, 2005, 03:39:56 PM »

Prediction List

John Cena
 Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero 
Big Show
Heidenreich
Paul London
MNM

Evolution
« Reply #1889 on: May 23, 2005, 10:56:14 AM »

WWE Judgement Day 22nd May 2005 Target Centre Minneapolis,MN

Sunday Night Heat Match
Nunzio b Akio

WWE Tag Team Title Match
MNM(Champions) b Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly

Carlito b The Big Show

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Paul London(Champion) b Chavo Guerrero

Booker T b Kurt Angle

WWE United States Title Match
Orlando Jordan(Champion) b Heidenreich

Rey Mysterio b Eddie Guerrero by DQ

I Quit Match For The WWE Title
John Cena(Champion) b John Bradshaw Layfield

the results, i forgot to predict! argh.

Batista/Edge tonight, should be a good match.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1890 on: May 23, 2005, 04:37:55 PM »

WWE Judgement Day 22nd May 2005 Target Centre Minneapolis,MN

Sunday Night Heat Match
Nunzio b Akio

WWE Tag Team Title Match
MNM(Champions) b Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly

Carlito b The Big Show

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Paul London(Champion) b Chavo Guerrero

Booker T b Kurt Angle

WWE United States Title Match
Orlando Jordan(Champion) b Heidenreich

Rey Mysterio b Eddie Guerrero by DQ

I Quit Match For The WWE Title
John Cena(Champion) b John Bradshaw Layfield

The PPV had all the potential in the world but came off really badly.  I liked the opening tag match it was good, nothing amazing but a nice start and MNM did a great job of selling Hardcore's offence.  Carlito was funny, but his match was a nothing match, the only highlight was seeing Matt Morgan 'F-5' Big Show, the crowd seemed stunned.  Maybe Vince seems him as the next Brock Lesnar  rofl or it's part of a secret storyline in which Brock will return...unlikely.  The Cruiserweight match was relatively dull, some spots seemed to get messed up and the crowd did not really care...such a shame.  The potential match of the night was also a let down Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio were entertaining at times but i know they could do so much better, the lame finish did not help matters either.  US Title = Joke....moving on...Booker T vs. Kurt Angle was probably the best match, it was 'pleasant' nothing more really, although i hope it's now an end to this shit storyline.  The main event was a blood bath, for one simple reason WWE knows both guys suck in-the-ring.  Now everything they did seemed a bit tame JBL going through the table, the tv, the stuff on the limo, WWE has and can put on much more entertaining 'Holy Shit' moments and the end was a joke, he just quit and showed himself to be a coward, it was unexpected and utter crap.  Kinda shitty PPV and that's real annoying since Smackdown has actually been good as of late.

Batista/Edge tonight, should be a good match.
Hell yeah, can't wait...it's so cool we get it live now...even better now i'm back from university Smiley .  I see Batista retaining after Kane get's involved getting revenge for last week, it would be good if Edge won it just for the actual shock of it.  Hopefully we'll see more entertaining stuff between Ric Flair, Christian & Tomko the interaction between the 3 in recent weeks has been hilarious.  It would also be good to see HBK return i'm also slightly intrigued to see where this Vis & Lilian Garcia stuff is going, i think they're the 2005 version of Sexual Chocolate & Mae Young (sorry Lilian)
Evolution
« Reply #1891 on: May 23, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »

b]Edge[/b] won it just for the actual shock of it.? Hopefully we'll see more entertaining stuff between Ric Flair, Christian & Tomko the interaction between the 3 in recent weeks has been hilarious.? It would also be good to see HBK return i'm also slightly intrigued to see where this Vis & Lilian Garcia stuff is going, i think they're the 2005 version of Sexual Chocolate & Mae Young (sorry Lilian)

Raw is definately picking up its game recently, well timed with the "quitting" of Triple H would'nt you say.  Roll Eyes

Edge winning it tonight would be a RAW moment! he really should use his contract if he loses.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1892 on: May 23, 2005, 05:57:14 PM »

b]Edge[/b] won it just for the actual shock of it.? Hopefully we'll see more entertaining stuff between Ric Flair, Christian & Tomko the interaction between the 3 in recent weeks has been hilarious.? It would also be good to see HBK return i'm also slightly intrigued to see where this Vis & Lilian Garcia stuff is going, i think they're the 2005 version of Sexual Chocolate & Mae Young (sorry Lilian)

Raw is definately picking up its game recently, well timed with the "quitting" of Triple H would'nt you say.? Roll Eyes

Edge winning it tonight would be a RAW moment! he really should use his contract if he loses.
That contract states he can have a match anytime, anyplace in the next year, so here's an idea for tonight....Batista wins with his Powerbomb and he is celebrating afterwards, Edge slips out of the ring grabs a chair and knocks out Batista with it, he tells the referee to ring the bell and start his 'Money In The Bank' World Title Match, Edge pins him and wins, now that would be the ultimate screw job.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1893 on: May 23, 2005, 06:51:58 PM »

Edge pins him and wins, now that would be the ultimate screw job.

Not quite, i think we all know that the ultimate screw job has already occured.
(And i dont mean Anakin screwing the Jedi Council for ultimate power)

And i called it a few pages back with regards to Edge Losing and then using the contract to win, however i wasnt so detailed but your booking idea sounds about right.

Evolution
« Reply #1894 on: May 23, 2005, 08:12:07 PM »

That's true. I feel Matt will become a very big indy name however. His name value will also bring WWE and more specifically Hardy Boyz fans to TNA
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1895 on: May 23, 2005, 08:44:14 PM »

That's true. I feel Matt will become a very big indy name however. His name value will also bring WWE and more specifically Hardy Boyz fans to TNA
Matt...ahh that screwjob....i thought Arron meant Montreal in 1997.  Hey regarding TNA i read some good news about some people wanting to buy it, looks like they could improve finances and help them keep more of their stars since TNA struggles to hold onto many names e.g. DDP, Sean Waltman [Claims he is owed thousands of $].  I'm getting sick of alot of these big stars though, they amount they demand to work for certain companies it stupid it shows their lack of passion for the business when the company they work for is determind by money wherever they work chances are they'll always be loaded e.g. Goldberg.....Baldheaded Bastard!  Best example today of someone caring about the wrestling is A.J. Styles he could earn so much more in WWE and they'd love to have him but not being the biggest guy in the world he knows they'd probably bury him just like they did with RVD, and RVD is another all about the money he constantly knocks WWE in interviews but still signs a new contract, same goes for Booker T.  I'm guessing because they are so misued they definately aren't at the top end of the pay scale, and since TNA allows you to do indy bookings to they could probably earn close to what they're getting now and there's always Japan who fork out tons of money, RVD in Japan would be great, better matches and probably more money, Bob Sapp gets a fortune over there more than WWE could afford to pay him.  It's time for alot of these stars to get out they are not being used properly, and if TNA get the added cash and ratings keep improving it could happen.  Imagine if Chris Jericho, Booker T & RVD turned up on Impact or a TNA PPV.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1896 on: May 24, 2005, 03:41:24 AM »

I did mean Montreal 97...Matt Hardy is nothing compared to that.

Evolution
« Reply #1897 on: May 24, 2005, 10:31:17 AM »

I did mean Montreal 97...Matt Hardy is nothing compared to that.

oops Embarrassed I just figured with the mention of Edge in your quote peace

Raw last night was superb i felt
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1898 on: May 24, 2005, 01:31:22 PM »

Raw was pretty good last night.

Who thinks the ECW ppv is probabloy going to suck?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1899 on: May 24, 2005, 01:38:43 PM »

Raw was pretty good last night.

Who thinks the ECW ppv is probabloy going to suck?
Me, Vince is already tampering with it...letting Bischoff have a RAW Invasion....we don't get it in the UK which sucks to.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: