Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 848561 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1480 on: August 03, 2004, 04:22:05 PM »

I wonder what will happen with Eugene tonight?..another Evolution beating?

Hopefully - Eugene is a bad joke

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1481 on: August 03, 2004, 08:55:15 PM »

I tell you what all it needs is perhaps one stipulation in the us or ic title match and summerslam has got card of the year written all over it. Cena v booker, angle v eddie, benoit v orton, y2j v edge v batista should all be good matches and we've seen triple h and undertaker rescue dead cert failures in the past. This is brave by the game and his biggest test for ages, he must have real faith in dinsmore, for the first time this year he has no michaels or benoit to rely on carrying him through. It wiull be interesting. For the first time since WMXX im interested in watching a ppv.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1482 on: August 07, 2004, 02:42:57 PM »

I haven't watched raw or Shitdown in weeks so need ur help with this

What the hell is going on with Lita/Kane?

I switched on that highlight show they had and it was going on about Lita marrying Kane if Matt loses at Summerslam nervous

I am not sure whether to revert to being 15 again and go 'oh no, what's going to happen?' or place my head in my hands and weep at the state WWE is in - that angle is insane!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1483 on: August 07, 2004, 06:11:53 PM »

What the hell is going on with Lita/Kane

Apparently they're dragging it out, until after the baby is born. Roll Eyes

Next few weeks Lita will be starting to turn heel.
Evolution
« Reply #1484 on: August 07, 2004, 07:07:36 PM »

if this pregnancy was real i figure Lita would be ready around Wrestlemania 21 time.

What a way to boost buyrate! ok
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1485 on: August 07, 2004, 07:10:31 PM »

I read that she will have the baby in 2/3 months, which is absurd, but can you really see them dragging this out for 7 more months? I have no links for that, so either believe me, or die.
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1486 on: August 08, 2004, 04:32:09 PM »

Why do they insist on keep putting Kane is these ridiculous angles?!?! And how does he keep surviving them without being totally buried? Maybe this one will finally do it....

Another match has been added to the impressive summerslam card, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman and Paul London v The Dudley Boys should be an impressive 6-man and yes that is Paul London on PPV!!

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1487 on: August 08, 2004, 05:02:03 PM »

Why do they insist on keep putting Kane is these ridiculous angles?!?! And how does he keep surviving them without being totally buried? Maybe this one will finally do it....

Another match has been added to the impressive summerslam card, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman and Paul London v The Dudley Boys should be an impressive 6-man and yes that is Paul London on PPV!!

Decent match added to a very good card, i think this is London's second time on PPV i think Wrestlemania was his first.  I'm even looking forward to John Bradshaw Layfield vs Undertaker now.  I've been watching Smackdown recently and i think everyone should give JBL credit.  Fine he is not good in the ring but hell Taker never has been and neither were 'Greats' such as Hulk Hogan & The Ultimate Warrior.  Anyway on the mic he is great i really think he has made himself look like a main eventer in a short space of time and his current feud is quite amusing i loved the Mini-Taker on this weeks Smackdown, great stuff.  On Raw Jericho & Edge especially were gold on the highlight reel a segment which gets better all the time, i loved Edge playing a heel and Batista is improving every week in the ring, Jericho is one of my faves as well so this will be class i hope, they did a great job of hyping things between them this past week.  HHH vs Eugene i still do not care for though i must say HHH and Regal on RAW were great id rather it was those 2 at Summerslam.  The 'Best of 5' stipulation for John Cena vs Booker T has presented some interest for me in that match although if they put Rob Van Dam in kept the 'Best of 5' rules and had a triple threat then it would rock but hey we can't all get what we want.  Kane vs Matt Hardy, we all know Kane will win Lita will turn heel they will marry and have an evil demon baby now i don't care all im thinking about is what is happening to Matt's career.........ok........i stopped thinking now, they are just burying him no  Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero = Match of the night i need not say anymore.  The 6 man added should be entertaining enough stuff but with nothing on the line interest may dwindle.
Evolution
« Reply #1488 on: August 08, 2004, 05:20:44 PM »

London was cruelly left of the WM XX card.

A match designed to get most Cruisers of the card left out one of the most talented.

I am looking forward to the 6 man for sure though.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1489 on: August 09, 2004, 03:52:45 PM »

Because's he's amazingly popular and people want him to be in some good angles - i much preferred it when he wore his mask....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1490 on: August 10, 2004, 03:43:04 PM »

On another board I saw someone state that they thought Evolution was the best stable since the NWA. Would you agree?

I hate Flair, so I hate Evolution. I can't stand Batista, Evolution, is poor IMO.

I forgot to say rumor has it that Orton will be leaving Evolution and Edge will be taking his place. Edge and Orton are gonna fued for the title.

I may have read that here. Embarrassed
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1491 on: August 10, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

Evolution ain't great - they ain't 'together' enough - its a very loose Stable and Ric Flair is just too old!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1492 on: August 10, 2004, 05:22:47 PM »

I like them but i think they aren't as good as they could be because they have been given no other factions to feud with,  Flair plays his role of teacher well IMO the legend passing his skills on to HHH who then passes them to Orton while Batista is the dumb lug who can't wrestle and just crushes people.  I think they are very together as a group they just don't have much of a gimmick no special trademark just a bunch of heels who like each other, stick together and have a entrance theme by Mot?rhead, best theme the've done is when they covered Enter Sandman for The Sandman it pisses all over the Metallica version.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1493 on: August 10, 2004, 09:15:22 PM »

stick together and have a entrance theme by Mot?rhead, best theme the've done is when they covered Enter Sandman for The Sandman it pisses all over the Metallica version.

Hell yeah Stoned, after going to an ECW show back in the day and hearing Sandman's entrance and Their version of Enter Sandman I went out and bought the ECW soundtrack.  It has the energy the original could of used. It also have a Bruce Dickinson version of The Zoo, which is alright. 

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1494 on: August 11, 2004, 12:27:39 AM »

what i dont like is HHH is still the main event, he just doesnt have the belt.

Orton vs Benoit has as much build up as an opening card match, i mean benoit has been the champ for over 5 months but still is upper mid card in my opinion, he never carries the show nor can he carry the show

please let orton win the gold and start a feud with hhh or someone!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1495 on: August 11, 2004, 12:47:10 AM »

please let orton win the gold and start a feud with hhh or someone!!

That'd be an easy storyline to write, and would probably be very good for the WWE.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1496 on: August 11, 2004, 02:16:21 AM »

WWE has just fired Sable  yes
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1497 on: August 11, 2004, 03:45:14 PM »

and have a entrance theme by Mot?rhead, best

Its is a good theme - where can i buy it? Its not on Motorhead's new album no

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1498 on: August 11, 2004, 03:59:38 PM »

and have a entrance theme by Mot?rhead, best

Its is a good theme - where can i buy it? Its not on Motorhead's new album no
I downloaded it dude.  Don't think it's been released officially.  If you want their version of Enter Sandman? It actually came out in 1998 on the ECW: Extreme Music CD
« Last Edit: August 11, 2004, 04:01:37 PM by Stoned » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1499 on: August 11, 2004, 05:08:25 PM »

ya sable was fired...wonder if it was cause of her and brocks relationship..oh well....summerslam should be awsome...itll only be a good show if taker and benoit win

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: