Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:27:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 830216 times)
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #13480 on: March 08, 2009, 06:51:36 PM »

19 is still my favourite PPV. And I quite liked HHH/Booker T. That was back when Jerry Lawler was still a heel announcer. Cheesy

Didn't Lawler turn face a few months after that when Kane tried to set Jim Ross on fire... rofl 
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #13481 on: March 09, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »

What does this mean?... hihi

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13482 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »

For me, it isn't who wrestles LAST but what the main attraction is

Like the WM u guys were talking about earlier: Rock vs Hogan was obviously the MAIN attraction

This WM, I'd say HHH/Orton is the Main attraction or maybe even HBK/UT

If Jericho faces Hogan though......... that has to get consideration

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #13483 on: March 09, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

What does this mean?... hihi

dude is too cheap to buy a good replica and bought a toy version.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #13484 on: March 09, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »

For me, it isn't who wrestles LAST but what the main attraction is

Like the WM u guys were talking about earlier: Rock vs Hogan was obviously the MAIN attraction

This WM, I'd say HHH/Orton is the Main attraction or maybe even HBK/UT

If Jericho faces Hogan though......... that has to get consideration

Last match is the main event. End of.

Its rarely the best match on the card if ever but its the main event. Whether or not its what you remember the wrestlemania for is subjective.... the last match is always the last match.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13485 on: March 09, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Smackdown Superstar Kizarny as of today, March 19, 2009. WWE wishes Kizarny the best in all future endeavors.

And although they didn't bother saying anything on wwe.com Ryan Braddock is gone to.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13486 on: March 10, 2009, 01:17:08 PM »

What an ending to Raw last night!

That is the kind of shit I love!  So fucking real. HHH Home Invasion! Orton should've had a gun and a la Brian Pillman but still. That throw through the window was INSANE!

How about Orton's wife?

HAHA she looked like a fucking mannequin! Plastic Surgery For the Loss!

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13487 on: March 10, 2009, 02:26:24 PM »

When HHH didn't come out to fight Cody and Ted my Dad was like "I bet you anything Orton's doorbell rings." hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #13488 on: March 10, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

What an ending to Raw last night!

That is the kind of shit I love!  So fucking real. HHH Home Invasion! Orton should've had a gun and a la Brian Pillman but still. That throw through the window was INSANE!

How about Orton's wife?

HAHA she looked like a fucking mannequin! Plastic Surgery For the Loss!

The begining of that HHH/Orton segment was retarded. The actress they got to play his wife was horrible, that scream was hilariously bad. Yes it was an actress, former playboy playmate to be exact. The hunt through the house was pretty stupid too. These random people hiding behind things and shit was pretty lame.

However, once the action started it was pretty bad ass. The way Orton gets thrown against the wall and than thrown through the window was really well done. It was the saving grace of the segment. The action was really well done by both of em.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13489 on: March 10, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »

Koko B. Ware being put into the Hall of Fame, great choice, and that clip from the Piledriver Video was hilarious, I want the full version  Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #13490 on: March 11, 2009, 03:06:25 AM »

Christian in MITB match  smoking
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13491 on: March 11, 2009, 08:45:10 AM »

I'd have to say he and MVP are favourites to get it.

CM Punk winning once was shocking, Kane's time at the top has long since passed, Mark Henry had a brief flutter with the ECW Strap which isn't even Main Event stuff and that's as high up the card as he is ever getting, Kofi Kingston has midcarder for life written all over him, Shelton Benjamin gets more annual pushes that flop than Billy Gunn did, clearly he's talented and they try really hard with him but it seems he has been stuck in the same position for years maybe they could have him win and give him the chance to prove himself he definately has the in-ring talents, without giving away spoilers I can't see the winner of the last spot on Smackdown winning it either.

That leaves Christian and MVP.

MVP is super over now and having served his punishment I would really like to see him get the push, he has gradually improved in the ring and he is a hell of a good promo guy, I think he might get the nod over Christian simply because they have never considered Christian Main Event material and the way Christian has talked in interviews, he is not someone who intends to wrestle into his 40s, at...what is he...35? This is like his last run.  Alternatively, most fans know and agree Christian is a great wrestler and talker and with the Draft coming up he could get switched to a brand where its worth cashing in, much like Chris Jericho's lackluster return, this kind easily be fixed by a heel turn and maybe with the return of Tomko.

"Tomko, give me a beat."

"No."

Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-fmcZLIP8
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13492 on: March 11, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Leave Tomko at home, and just put Edge and Christian back together or get a feud going between 'em.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #13493 on: March 11, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Smackdown Superstar Kizarny as of today, March 19, 2009. WWE wishes Kizarny the best in all future endeavors.

Yesterday, WWE.com announced that SmackDown superstar Kizarny has been released. It's interesting to note that the day before he was let go, he posted a blog to his WWE Universe page where he said one of his goals was to have Vince McMahon dress up as Doink the Clown and for the two of them to go after WWE tag team gold. The blog has been removed, as has Kizarny's bio on the SmackDown roster page.

http://rajah.com/base/node/15367

If that really had anything to do with it... rofl

Poor Kizarny.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #13494 on: March 11, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »

Yesterday, WWE.com announced that SmackDown superstar Kizarny has been released. It's interesting to note that the day before he was let go, he posted a blog to his WWE Universe page where he said one of his goals was to have Vince McMahon dress up as Doink the Clown and for the two of them to go after WWE tag team gold. The blog has been removed, as has Kizarny's bio on the SmackDown roster page.

Poor Kizarny.

His career was...odd

Months of promos...but never seemed to appear

When he eventually did appear he got...one match? Then he was fired...hmmm

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13495 on: March 11, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

Poor Kizarny.

His career was...odd

Months of promos...but never seemed to appear

When he eventually did appear he got...one match? Then he was fired...hmmm
They handled it stupidly.  His debut came about a month after the vignettes had stopped and they made no effort to have him talk on screen and essentially gave up on him straight away, nobody is going to get over from the off when pushed like that, and he would of been better as a heel anyway.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #13496 on: March 11, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

I hope he wins. I am a big Christian fan. Captain Charisma vs. Edge would be a good fued. Damn, I want Edge in everything. I think Edge is my favorite wrestler right now, besides HBK who is my all-time favorite.

That Pile Driver music video was fuckin hilarious. I was watching that video package of Koko and when that started playing my thought was how the hell could that be included?  rofl It is just fuckin hilarious. Fuck.  rofl

So you think JBL will defend the IC title at wresltemania? Rey's not doing anything, I figure they'll throw those two together.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13497 on: March 11, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »

So you think JBL will defend the IC title at wresltemania? Rey's not doing anything, I figure they'll throw those two together.  smoking
That was my first thought, but JR in his blog hints at Kozlov  nervous

And with this Divas thing are they still going to have the Pre-Show Battle Royal?

I guess they could use that to determine who gets the ECW Title shot again and have Evan Bourne or Tommy Dreamer win.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #13498 on: March 11, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

Swagger has to face someone. I say Evan Bourne vs Swagger with hopefully Bourne taking the strap

MVP will win MITB

I want to see Jericho beat up another legend and then hear either Hogan or SCSA's music hit and they kick the shit out of him.

Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #13499 on: March 11, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

That was my first thought, but JR in his blog hints at Kozlov  nervous

And with this Divas thing are they still going to have the Pre-Show Battle Royal?

I guess they could use that to determine who gets the ECW Title shot again and have Evan Bourne or Tommy Dreamer win.
Dreamer wins a battle royal, faces Swagger for the title later on the card, and wins. Has a decent 3-4 month fued, defending it alot, and eventually loses it to Bourne in a traditional Extreme Rules match. The two embrace, and Dreamer retires.

Gives Dreamer a nice sendoff and puts Bourne over.  ok

Then in the draft, Rey moves to ECW and starts a fued with Bourne over the ECW title.

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: