Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 825344 times)
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #12280 on: July 29, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »

Yeah, but I don't consider Adamle stumbling over his words and not knowing the names of any wrestling maneuvers to be "comedy." When watching ECW I'd have to mute the TV just so I wouldn't have to hear his annoying ass ruin every match. Now he's going to have even more air time on RAW, the brand I most enjoy watching . . .

Who the hell is this guy even supposed to be? Who was he before becoming an announcer on ECW??

Here Today . . .
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12281 on: July 29, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »

When u result to gimmicks of mediocrity to sell your product, u know u are in trouble.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #12282 on: July 29, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »

I was hoping Flair would be the GM or even a SCSA return as GM or something or hell even Shane O  Mac.

Mike Adamle?

Ill give him a chance, he may be able to make it work

Fuck flair, as said above we need a break from that guy.

I really wish Shano O Mac would return to tv on a regular basis. He would make a hell of a heel or face GM. He can do either very well. I get pumped every time his music hits. I never relize how much I enjoy his presence until he goes away.  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #12283 on: July 29, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »

ECW star, Elijah Burke, is currently in the hospital after being struck by a car that was apparently going 80mph in a 40mph zone. Elijah went out for a run late at night and tripped on an unleveled sidewalk landing him in the street. He was then sideswiped by a speeding car.

The news broke on his official site, TheElijahExpress.com (I believe this is the site, but it says it's currently down right now when I checked) and although Elijah could only use his left hand at the time, he did manage to post a blog about the accident via his cell phone. We will update you further as soon as we get more information

Bloody hell!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #12284 on: July 30, 2008, 12:46:07 AM »

ECW star, Elijah Burke, is currently in the hospital after being struck by a car that was apparently going 80mph in a 40mph zone. Elijah went out for a run late at night and tripped on an unleveled sidewalk landing him in the street. He was then sideswiped by a speeding car.

The news broke on his official site, TheElijahExpress.com (I believe this is the site, but it says it's currently down right now when I checked) and although Elijah could only use his left hand at the time, he did manage to post a blog about the accident via his cell phone. We will update you further as soon as we get more information

Bloody hell!

Son of a bitch. That sucks, hope the guy's alright.

Am I the only one that was like holy shit than started laughing after reading about blogging about the accident? For some reason I really thought that was funny. Maybe its the way its worded or the way I read it. But for some I reason I just imagined him after getting hit pulling out his cell phone to blog about it.  hihi   ehh..its prolly the pot. smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12285 on: July 30, 2008, 08:17:40 AM »

Bloody hell!

Son of a bitch. That sucks, hope the guy's alright.

Am I the only one that was like holy shit than started laughing after reading about blogging about the accident? For some reason I really thought that was funny. Maybe its the way its worded or the way I read it. But for some I reason I just imagined him after getting hit pulling out his cell phone to blog about it.  hihi   ehh..its prolly the pot. smoking

In follow up to a story we had posted here previously regarding Elijah Burke being hit by a car, his official site was apparently hacked and the statement regarding the accident was false. This is apparently the reason the site was down earlier (and still is) as they perform maintenance to try and prevent it from happening again.

The "accident blog" the hacker posted was not the only hoax they pulled off as there were also racial epithets against Burke as well. We are sorry for the confusion, but are glad to hear that it wasn't true for Burke's sake.

source: wrestlezone.com

Damn Keyboard Warriors! hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12286 on: July 30, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »

VInce should hire that blogger to write for WWE.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12287 on: July 30, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »

WWE hired Freddie Prinze Jr as a writer?

GOD DAMN can this get any worse?

KevinNash walked out of a TNA taping. Can they fire this guy already and let him be finished? TNA doesnt need this bullshit.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12288 on: July 30, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

Watching Nash the other day highlighted to me how TNA sucks at designing T-Shirts.

Just read Black Reign is done with the company (good), but unfortunately, Tomko is said to be to, shame, I thought they did a really good job with him.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12289 on: July 31, 2008, 03:24:19 AM »

Watching Nash the other day highlighted to me how TNA sucks at designing T-Shirts.

Just read Black Reign is done with the company (good), but unfortunately, Tomko is said to be to, shame, I thought they did a really good job with him.

Thank god Black Reign has gone - but why would Tomko leave? He is used pretty well, he surely cant have too many complaints

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12290 on: July 31, 2008, 03:28:02 AM »

Indeed.....

...and Vince sating how thrilled he was, eh arent u supposed to be half dead somewhere?

....Does Vince have any idea how to play a role??

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Sober_times
VIP

« Reply #12291 on: July 31, 2008, 04:47:20 AM »

KevinNash walked out of a TNA taping. Can they fire this guy already and let him be finished? TNA doesnt need this bullshit.

Freddie Prinze could work, I mean you never know. The writers they got now aren't exactly the greatest writing staff on television. Apparently he loves everything about wrestling and brings them a little press. I'm no fan of Freddie Prinze Jr. but maybe he can bring something to the table. As long they don't get him showing up on tv for shit i don't care.  smoking

I miss Edge!

P.S. Cena Sucks!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12292 on: July 31, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

Freddie Prinze hasnt been cool in a decade if ever.

gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #12293 on: July 31, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »

Freddie Prinze Jr. should be the new GM of Raw.

Here Today . . .
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12294 on: July 31, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

I know your a big softie, but dude, he was NEVER cool Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12295 on: July 31, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

I think all the pounding I've done to u this game has frazzled your brain hihi

Thats what I said wasnt it?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12296 on: July 31, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

I think all the pounding I've done to u this game has frazzled your brain hihi

Thats what I said wasnt it?

rofl I switched off near the end of your sentence, I guessed the end bit Grin
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12297 on: July 31, 2008, 09:53:44 PM »

Thank god Black Reign has gone - but why would Tomko leave? He is used pretty well, he surely cant have too many complaints
Black Reign , Dustin Rhodes Right? is that Crappy character done, or is all of Dustin Done?

Also Sounds like Kevin might of had  a point to walking out of that taping because he didnt want to partake in a weapons battle royal, which from reports had ANgle busted open badly, bleeding so much the workers where worried.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #12298 on: August 01, 2008, 06:18:22 AM »

It was RAW by numbers this week

I sometimes wonder if they have a planner set in stone, detailing every match and event - and all they do is change the order....

When Kane and JBL are some of your biggest stars...your in trouble

The rooster is now so small - why oh why dont they merge the brands, there is barely enough for one show a week

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #12299 on: August 01, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »

It was RAW by numbers this week

I sometimes wonder if they have a planner set in stone, detailing every match and event - and all they do is change the order....

When Kane and JBL are some of your biggest stars...your in trouble

The rooster is now so small - why oh why dont they merge the brands, there is barely enough for one show a week

Bastita, CM PUNK, CENA, KANE, JBL are all in the main event title scene

Jericho is done with his talk show and hopefully the HBK fued for awhile so he would be the 6th member in the Main title scene.

IC Title with Kofi as champion, Paul Burchill lurking around, Lance Cade will need to be pushed into that limelight, and you have the likes of all the other midcarders.

Tag Team wise they are pretty empty.  I think they have enough talent for RAW, I think ECW is the joke brand, with a gimmick title.  If Raw built up fueds a little more, added a few tag teams everything would be aight for them.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: