Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:29:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 849274 times)
Evolution
« Reply #1200 on: June 06, 2004, 03:02:13 PM »

www.wrestlingexposed.com

Thanks to M. Dittman for the following:
The reason why the fan got thrown out of the Arena at the Passport to Pain tour in Munich last night was JBL did a Nazi salute in the ring two times during the main event. A fan got mad about it and wanted to attack JBL for his actions. The Nazi salute is strictly prohibited in Germany, even foreigners can be punished by German law for such activities. It's really sad that a person needs to use such things to draw "cheap heat".

and on the run up to d-day too Undecided
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1201 on: June 06, 2004, 04:01:55 PM »

www.wrestlingexposed.com

Thanks to M. Dittman for the following:
The reason why the fan got thrown out of the Arena at the Passport to Pain tour in Munich last night was JBL did a Nazi salute in the ring two times during the main event. A fan got mad about it and wanted to attack JBL for his actions. The Nazi salute is strictly prohibited in Germany, even foreigners can be punished by German law for such activities. It's really sad that a person needs to use such things to draw "cheap heat".

and on the run up to d-day too Undecided

What the?

Doing a Nazi salute is grossly offensive - if i was running WWE Bradshaw would be wrestling on Afterburn for the next 6 months

Why a fan feels the need to attack him though - thats just as stupid as what Bradshaw was doing.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Evolution
« Reply #1202 on: June 06, 2004, 07:39:24 PM »

im with you izzy,cheap heat's one thing but doing something illegal to get it is a sign of a poor heel

www.wrestlingexposed.com

"The plan right now is for Edge to take on Chris Benoit at the Vengeance PPV, which due to the new schedule, will be a RAW broadcast this year.

At this point, neither HHH or Shawn Michaels is confirmed for the show. HHH is expected to be filming a movie and HBK is expected to get time off to be with his wife, who is pregnant. Plans do change, and one of them may end up working the show, but at this point, it's not scheduled."

good to see some new main event blood on the raw side ok

"Please note that the following is not confirmed in any way, shape, or form:

When a visitor had searched for WWE's Experience TV program on Sunday mornings over at TVTHome.com, Jeff Hardy was listed as being on the RAW roster along with a comment that he would return at the Summerslam PPV this summer. Rumblings of Jeff Hardy's WWE return have been back and fourth over the last couple of weeks though it is possible that the two sides may have struck a deal. Keep in mind that this is not confirmed as of right now but the second we get word of any updates, they will be posted right here."

Jeff coming back,good/bad? what u guys think?

WWE Judgment Day last month drew a legit sellout 18,722 fans (of which about 13,500 was paid) for a live gate of $813,000. That would make it the second largest gate in the history of California wrestling, but the record will definitely fall next year after Wrestlemania 21 in Los Angeles.

Shocked

"- Vince McMahon called up Stone Cold Steve Austin a few weeks ago and told him that if the final decision was up to him, he would give Austin the rights to the ?Stone Cold? gimmick. However, he said that the company stockholders would never agree to it. "

Yeah right.....

R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1203 on: June 07, 2004, 04:41:48 AM »

Vince is a lying bastard!!

What they gonna do with the Edge, Benoit match then? They need to turn one of those bad boys heal and they cant really do it with the Champion unless it is some kick ass writer who scripts the damn thing.

Edge could do with a heel run and also a change of gimmick...The Inner Rage would do nicely!

As for JBL's actions....ha...he should be casticated and be going the same way his buddy Ron Simmons went!

Out the fucking door!!!

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1204 on: June 07, 2004, 06:15:12 AM »

Haha u got to love Vince and his lies....

As for JBL - the crowd where dead to him on Smackdown and now he offends German fans that just want to see (for some reason) the Smackdown lot

WWE has dropped stars for far less than this, the more i see of Bradshaw the more i realise he's not up to the job, he isn't a great heel and he's an even worse wrestler.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 06:16:30 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1205 on: June 07, 2004, 06:56:07 AM »

Haha u got to love Vince and his lies....

In fact it was probably Vince who booked Bradshaws Nazi salute...he seems to like pissing all over countries for there past mistakes...like France and the constant ribbing of the country and LA Resistance, now hes just turned his attention to Germany!

Does he not realise that he is not in actual fact a god??

He is a mere mortal with a  multi million dollar company and should no better!

Of course thats all speculation as Bradshaw may of done this off the cuff!

Evolution
« Reply #1206 on: June 07, 2004, 02:30:04 PM »

i can almost see Vince hiring Berlyn from WCW "fame" to expound on this new found german booking idea Tongue
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1207 on: June 07, 2004, 02:30:33 PM »

He wouldn't have done that without consulting someone first, it was either scripted for him or a preplanned idea.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1208 on: June 07, 2004, 04:36:40 PM »

Dump, your back!

Our little wrestling gang is at full strength again Cheesy

JBL's bit might have been scripted or he may just be an idiot....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1209 on: June 07, 2004, 07:09:31 PM »

Raw goes tonight...should be exciting...anyone here going to summerslam....the rock is apparently gonna be there and jeff hardy and hopefully sting

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1210 on: June 09, 2004, 07:00:21 AM »

Fall Brawl 1994: Jim Duggan pinned Steve Austin in 35 seconds to win the United States title.. Even 10 years ago WCW did stupid things  rofl just found this quite amusing, kinda interesting to see how things have changed.  Another fun fact for you; Tatanka hold's the longest winning streak of the WWF, which is 2 years without one defeat; longer than Goldberg's feat of only 9 months in WCW (not sure if that is totally true but it did come off Tatanka's official site)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 07:17:42 AM by Stoned Snake » Logged
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1211 on: June 09, 2004, 02:18:30 PM »

I think it was WM12 where the Ultimate Warrior beat HHH in less than a minute.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1212 on: June 09, 2004, 03:11:12 PM »

I think it was WM12 where the Ultimate Warrior beat HHH in less than a minute.

Yeah think it was something like that, never seen anyone get up from the pedigree that quick hihi
Borat
VIP

Jagshemash!

« Reply #1213 on: June 09, 2004, 05:37:02 PM »

And you will never, ever see it again.
In fact I'm quite surprised that he hasn't taken out some kind of injunction on people showing it and/or mentioning it.

My wife she is dead?she die in the field?she die from work, an accident, but is not important, I have a new wife.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1214 on: June 09, 2004, 05:40:33 PM »

In fact I'm quite surprised that he hasn't taken out some kind of injunction on people showing it and/or mentioning it.

Soon my friend.

When he reads this thread one day we will all be casticated!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1215 on: June 09, 2004, 05:54:02 PM »

Soon my friend.

I'd think it would be Booker T never wanting to see the footage again i mean after WMXIX when HHH beat him with the pedigree followed by that 2 minute crawl over to him, makes Booker look even worse either that or The Ultimate Warrior is superhuman, but no superhuman could be such a shit wrestler could they?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1216 on: June 10, 2004, 06:09:54 PM »

Soon my friend.

Even as we speak a PR team is being mobilised....

That bit in WMXIX was awful - Booker T never recovered his credibility - Triple H saw he was a rival and destroyed him

Though Booker T is pretty shite - he was hardly about to storm the company anyway!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1217 on: June 11, 2004, 02:05:40 AM »

my buddy called me up and i get to watch bad blood for fuckin free!!!

i am absolutely going crazy in anticipation for the hell in the cell, they shouldve had this at wrestlemania

on raw seeds are being planted for the benoit vs edge feud, that should be outstanding

i love what they are doing with la resistance, push em! fuck it why not!

randy orton vs shelton benjamin will steal the show

someone b4 sunday put the card up and lets predict the matches

if no one wants to tell me and ill put the card up

i hope jericho can carry tyson tomko in his first match, im not sure even jericho is that good

christian has been out nursing his back, but i hope he gets back and christian needs to be the fuckin world champ

he has improved leaps and bounds since he and edge teamed up and when he first went singles

he deserves it

kane has no chance in hell sunday

theyve done  a really shitty job building up that main event, im very disappointed, they've wrestled once and kane choke slammed him and pinned him
but we all know benoit will win sunday thats gonna be a shit main event

hopefully the hell in the cell will be last, i mean how the fuck do u top that?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1218 on: June 11, 2004, 04:32:51 AM »

my buddy called me up and i get to watch bad blood for fuckin free!!!

i am absolutely going crazy in anticipation for the hell in the cell, they shouldve had this at wrestlemania

on raw seeds are being planted for the benoit vs edge feud, that should be outstanding

i love what they are doing with la resistance, push em! fuck it why not!

randy orton vs shelton benjamin will steal the show

someone b4 sunday put the card up and lets predict the matches

if no one wants to tell me and ill put the card up

i hope jericho can carry tyson tomko in his first match, im not sure even jericho is that good

christian has been out nursing his back, but i hope he gets back and christian needs to be the fuckin world champ

he has improved leaps and bounds since he and edge teamed up and when he first went singles

he deserves it

kane has no chance in hell sunday

theyve done  a really shitty job building up that main event, im very disappointed, they've wrestled once and kane choke slammed him and pinned him
but we all know benoit will win sunday thats gonna be a shit main event

hopefully the hell in the cell will be last, i mean how the fuck do u top that?

I get to watch Bad Blood for free to  Grin the UK does have some things going for it ok

Hell In A Cell at Mania  no Mania is for the classics without the gimmicks where the main event shows the 2 or 3 or even 4 guys need no gimmick to steal the show, it's gonna be great though and hard to tell who will win since HBK is going on leave for 6 weeks after since his women is having their second kid and HHH is going off filming, they'll probably both fall off the top of the cell and we'll have another draw hihi and yes the hell in a cell match will be lost for sure, 100% guaranteed.  I'm actually liking La Resistance at the moment i mean the gimmick is not great but they are doing well in the ring losing Dupree has worked wonders for them and if WWE goes to Canada more it'll be interesting the response they got when they won was pretty cool.  Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin should be great to i hope Orton retains so the title keeps on the path to meaning something again.  The fact that he is the longest reigning Champ for 7 years is quite embarrasing he's only had it since December it ain't that long compared to how they used to be
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1219 on: June 11, 2004, 04:38:27 AM »

Bad Blood
Hell In A Cell: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
World Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Kane
Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Randy Orton
Women's Championship: Victoria vs. Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita
Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho
World Tag Team Championship: La Resistance vs Edge & Chris Benoit