Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:21:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 739 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrestling...thats right, Wrestling!  (Read 849458 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1180 on: May 31, 2004, 07:38:11 PM »

however i am confident jericho and tomko can have a decent match at bad blood

I'm not i have as much confidence in him as i did in Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1181 on: June 01, 2004, 12:00:15 AM »

wrestling is getting pretty shitty

kane vs eugene

fuck how stupid, kane is fuckin fighting for the world title at bad blood and eugene makes him look stupid

hbk and hhh, orton and benjamin is the only good thing goin on

however i loved la resistance winning the belts tonight, holy fuck that was cool

i was watching velocity and i love mark jindrak what a great finisher he has!

hopefully they wont fuck him up!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1182 on: June 01, 2004, 03:52:31 PM »

i was watching velocity and i love mark jindrak what a great finisher he has!

hopefully they wont fuck him up!

They already have that's why he has been dumped on Velocity quite embarrasing for him really when you look at the Smackdown roster.  I wonder who's grave Jindrak pissed on to get dumped there
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1183 on: June 02, 2004, 05:34:14 PM »

You give crap about Flair victories being unrealistic but what about the 5'6 Rey Mysterio kicking ass i mean i remember when he battered Kanyon, such bollox.  Remember Ric Flair is still the dirtiest player in the game low blows, eye pokes and he still has the chops and figure four leg lock don't count him out yet.

Dude, i was joking!

I remember when Flair won the Rumble as well man..i also remember him on WCW when it was on ITV here in the UK...thats going back to his early years there after he left WWE....Flair did rule...no doubt about it...THEN.

He could still be the dirtiest player in the game if he wasnt wrestling, that seems like the best way to do things to me instead of dying in the ring at age 73 from a clothesline...
He could become an announcer...or maybe GM again or Commisioner...or et, etc...that way he not only prolongs his wrestling shelf life(the business anyway) he prolongs his life(if he stays in WWE) and he prolongs his Legacy that he has built up over a very successfull career.

Wooooooo
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #1184 on: June 02, 2004, 06:21:28 PM »

You give crap about Flair victories being unrealistic but what about the 5'6 Rey Mysterio kicking ass i mean i remember when he battered Kanyon, such bollox.  Remember Ric Flair is still the dirtiest player in the game low blows, eye pokes and he still has the chops and figure four leg lock don't count him out yet.

Dude, i was joking!

I remember when Flair won the Rumble as well man..i also remember him on WCW when it was on ITV here in the UK...thats going back to his early years there after he left WWE....Flair did rule...no doubt about it...THEN.

He could still be the dirtiest player in the game if he wasnt wrestling, that seems like the best way to do things to me instead of dying in the ring at age 73 from a clothesline...
He could become an announcer...or maybe GM again or Commisioner...or et, etc...that way he not only prolongs his wrestling shelf life(the business anyway) he prolongs his life(if he stays in WWE) and he prolongs his Legacy that he has built up over a very successfull career.

Wooooooo

Just been without weed for over a week it's not doing me any good and trust me a lot of people today have only ever seen the modern Flair and just think he has always been a joke.  ITV + WCW, i remember that it was so cool, my fave back then was Johnny B. Badd (or at least i think that was his name) for anyone who does not know he later went on to play Mark Mero in WWE, although in WWE he sucked.  Even back then i was still a much bigger 'WWF' fan i did not have the net or anything so everything was a surprise since i was also a naive little kid, when British Bulldog debuted with WCW i was so happy and shocked........ahhhhh....the memories.

P.S. I'll have weed again on friday for Download so ill be happier again on monday smoking ok
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1185 on: June 02, 2004, 07:57:59 PM »

I just got back from the taping of Smackdown in Toronto..

First off Summerslam is in Toronto on August 15

Smackdown was amazing ..you all should watch it

Smackdown

Booker T said he wasn't afraid of the Undertaker. Cena came out and said Booker almost cost him his title last week and wants a match. Angle refused to let Cena have the match which eventually led to a brawl between Booker T and Cena. Cena would knock over Angle and Angle would then say he is going to the board of directors to strip Cena of the US Title.

Eddie Guerrero d. Danny Basham w/Doug Basham in a Non-Title Match via Pinfall after the Frog Splash.

Kenzo Suzki debuts next week.

Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly d. The F.B.I. via Pinfall when Gunn pinned Nunzio after Holly and Nunzio hit a Powerbomb-Running Neck Breaker Combo.

Miss Jackie d. Sable, Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson via Crowd Decision. Basically Noble was the guest host and the girls beat him down after the event.

Chavo Classic (SR) w/ Chavo Guerrero (JR) d. Funaki via Pinfall after JR knocked Funaki off the top rope and Classic got the pin. Some ladies jumped the guard rail and celebrated with Classic, however it was later revealed that Classic paid the ladies for their services. It led to JR saying he was proud of his father.

Rey Mysterio d. Rene Dupree w/ Fifi via Pinfall after Mysterio rolled through a Dupree Powerbomb Attempt.

JBL promo saying it will be a Bullrope Match at GAB.

Undertaker vs. Booker T went to a no-decision after the match was interrupted by Paul Heyman and the Dudley Boyz. Heyman told Taker he was one week to make a decision. He can either join the Dudley Boyz and Heyman in their stable and get back Paul Bareer or he will never see his urn or Paul again.

After the cameras stopped, JBL came out and cut a promo on Canada and Taker. He attacked Taker followed by Dupree, Dudley Boyz and Booker T (who was still at ringside). Cena and Guerrero made the save which led to Booker T getting Chokeslamed to end the night.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1186 on: June 03, 2004, 07:43:51 AM »

Smackdown was amazing ..you all should watch it

rofl

Watch Shitdown?

rofl

NOOOOOO

I have given that program enough chances - its just rubbish - when Booker T is their star act u know things have gone badly, badly wrong

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1187 on: June 03, 2004, 10:51:52 AM »

Seriously man Smackdown was pretty kick ass

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1188 on: June 03, 2004, 11:18:52 AM »

Seriously man Smackdown was pretty kick ass

But u were there live - Paul Bearer vs Al Snow would be good if u were watching it live

When i saw WWE live the other month i couldn't believe the difference its so much better than it is on TV

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #1189 on: June 04, 2004, 11:51:57 PM »

Ya ur absolutely right..but smackdowen was still better this week

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1190 on: June 05, 2004, 12:08:24 PM »

Watched Raw last night and i was quite impressed...

How long do you think Dinsmore can pull off the Eugene character?

He has been in OVW for fucking ages and the reason he never really got anywhere before is because he has a disticnt lack of charisma....

Hes extremely talented but i dont know how long "the special needs wrestler" gimmick can last for....

Mind you, WWE are always onto a good thing when they pull out a comedic gimmick, what does everyone want out of life? To smile...to laugh and to be happy....and people also like to see profit in the face of adversity...

Remember Zak Gowan? He was well over....

Lets hope they dont sack Eugene!!!!!

Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #1191 on: June 05, 2004, 01:32:29 PM »

61(!!) pages on wrestling...I'm...impressed. Tongue

So I send this song to the offended...
Evolution
« Reply #1192 on: June 05, 2004, 07:34:15 PM »

yep it's still pretty popular contrarary to what non-fans think ok
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1193 on: June 06, 2004, 06:32:01 AM »

NOOO they've kidnapped Paul Bearer..... Roll Eyes Thank god laws don't apply in WWE or that angle would look really stupid....oh wait...

Shitdown was better than usual but the crowd were dead.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1194 on: June 06, 2004, 06:49:32 AM »

Yeah i watched Shit down as well...

Im dead interested in where This Paul Heyman Dudleyz - Undertaker angle is going?!

I think the ECW idea is actually coming into fruition...at least it will liven up Smackdown...what would be even cooler...is if it transposed onto Raw as well....remember Heyman is no longer part of Smackdown Officially...so he could easily go across to Raw.

Who knows??

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1195 on: June 06, 2004, 10:14:29 AM »

Yeah the Hayman, Dudlys Undertaker angle is something to actually lwatch on  shitdown.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #1196 on: June 06, 2004, 10:26:19 AM »

im looking forward to bad blood so much right now.

HIAC was kick arse,HBK's match with the Taker was the standard bearer of HIAC's to come.im not sure he can surpase it but he'll try!

Benoit/Kane will be a solid match im sure

Orton/Benjamin will be a fast paced match of two young wrestlers

Victoria looks more impressive each week on raw and gail's no slouch either so im expecting a solid bout from them too.

also ECW would boost smackdown in the short term no end!

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1197 on: June 06, 2004, 10:47:51 AM »

also ECW would boost smackdown in the short term no end!

Ric Flair could boost Shitdown!

Actually no, although he would be more at home there cus he ruins Raw!?!

Evolution
« Reply #1198 on: June 06, 2004, 01:46:40 PM »

i read an rumour about WWE possibly scrapping the Cruiserweight division.

i think the European Title should be revived as it was  a good title for up and comers to win.People like Garrison Cade, La Resistance and Rhyno.people just below IC status

what do u guys think?
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1199 on: June 06, 2004, 02:26:06 PM »

i read an rumour about WWE possibly scrapping the Cruiserweight division.

what do u guys think?

If they do will be extremely pissed off and that will be the end of Smackdown!

The Cruiserweights are some of the most talented individuals in the WWE, never given the time and often ridiculed with the way the matches are booked...

I find it ludicrous that in the past 4 weeks they have given the strap to Jacqueline and it now sits stupidly round the waist of a 5000 year old man...

Mysterio, Kidman, Chavo, Noble, those two Japanese guys that used to be Tajiri's mates and also that other new Japanese guy that is coming must be a bit perplexed....

I know i would be!!!

As for The European Title....No, No, No...

They got rid of that because there was too many titles....they should just scrap WWE and quit while there ahead if they are thinking of this!

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 739 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: