Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 10:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What are you gonna do on the day of the release?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are you gonna do on the day of the release?  (Read 13103 times)
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2005, 10:08:13 AM »

I'm gonna get up at some un-holy hour wait outside the record shop til it opens sprint through the door, punch anyone that gets in my way, sprint to wherever they are keeping it, take several copies, pay for them, run out the door curse like a motherfucker cos my bus home is late as usual and I wanna listen to Chinese Democracy. Finally get on the goddamn 56a (my bus), arrive home shit my pants and listen to Chinese Democracy for hours on end, then laugh at everyone who doubted it being released and that said the new band (except Buckethead) sucked (cos he did suck).
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2005, 10:15:46 AM »

I am going to go to the store and buy two copies.. ok
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2005, 10:19:58 AM »

God help anyone who gets in my way on that day.

Same here.
I will probably be queing since dawn, hopefully will be first in line, pick up a few copies of CD, pass out from shock, pay for CD, i WILL have my discman with me so i can listen to it on the way home, get home, put on CD, then laugh,shout,scream,cry, then piss myself while i ring all my friends and tell 'em what i got. Grin

What's so civil about war anyway?
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2005, 10:56:17 AM »

"release".....ha....that's a good one

i will have my depends changed by the nurse at my retirement home.  then i'll ride my motorized cart into the music store and pay for the album (with a senior citizen's discount, of course)...then i'll go back to the retirement home and die of old age as the last song ends....
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 11:01:24 AM by blues rocker » Logged
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:08 AM »

"release".....ha....that's a good one

i will have my depends changed by the nurse at my retirement home.? then i'll ride my motorized cart into the music store and pay for the album (with a senior citizen's discount, of course)...then i'll go back to the retirement home and die of old age as the last song ends....

hahahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud Grin

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2005, 11:39:35 AM »

then laugh at everyone who doubted it being released and that said the new band (except Buckethead) sucked (cos he did suck).

Thats such B.S.  If Buckets parts stay on the album or if he rejoins the band you will be sucking right back up to him.  Roll Eyes

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2005, 11:43:17 AM »

There is nothing more rock n roll than a civil litigation forced release. It all starts with the filing of form 27B in the California Civil Court, then ........the magic happens.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2005, 11:45:11 AM »

There is nothing more rock n roll than a civil litigation forced release. It all starts with the filing of form 27B in the California Civil Court, then ........the magic happens.
wow, a person this positive must really be successful in life..

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:16 AM »

Hey, i've been here since OMG was rumored to be one of the first singles of the new album. I've had long term relationships that began and ended since that time.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2005, 11:50:31 AM »

Hey, i've been here since OMG was rumored to be one of the first singles of the new album. I've had long term relationships that began and ended since that time.
lmao, so what? what are you trying to say here? i've been coming to this site since around that time as well, homie.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2005, 11:52:43 AM »

Just putting my skepticism in perspective. Even the most optimistic gunner has no illusions about  this album's prospective release being anytime soon.
lmao, so what? what are you trying to say here? i've been coming to this site since around that time as well, homie.

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2005, 12:27:53 PM »

If Chinese Democracy is eeeeeeeever released.... well I think I would go to the stores and order the american version... then listen to it... until It bores me... so that is all dudes...
ps.- ask axl to bury the hatchet with slash Wink

@;--,---.----
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2005, 02:46:49 PM »

Pick it up,listen to it a few times start to finish...Get drunk,invite some friends over,listen to it more....Than proabably listen to something different again lol smoking

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
slashsaxl
VIP

I'll never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »

gonna buy it and enjoy it

rock n' roll

To Be A Rock And Not To Roll....
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2005, 06:09:50 PM »

then laugh at everyone who doubted it being released and that said the new band (except Buckethead) sucked (cos he did suck).

Thats such B.S.? If Buckets parts stay on the album or if he rejoins the band you will be sucking right back up to him.? Roll Eyes

Em, 'fraid not, I never liked Buckethead, even when he was in GnR, granted, he was/is an excellent player, I just hate the whole KFC gimmick thing and how he just stands there like a complete muppet when he's playing except for his stupid knum-chuck (sp) thing before his solo. And his goddamn yellow rain-coat and mask. The chap annoys me, plain and simple.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2005, 07:54:08 PM »

Thats such B.S.  If Buckets parts stay on the album or if he rejoins the band you will be sucking right back up to him.  Roll Eyes

Em, 'fraid not, I never liked Buckethead, even when he was in GnR, granted, he was/is an excellent player, I just hate the whole KFC gimmick thing and how he just stands there like a complete muppet when he's playing except for his stupid knum-chuck (sp) thing before his solo. And his goddamn yellow rain-coat and mask. The chap annoys me, plain and simple.

wow, Jaime, you weren't watching him closely or often enough. Bucket is always doing something up there, sometimes he is really animated. Check out OMG from Rio 3....

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2005, 10:09:52 PM »

So is everyone else also gonna buy more than one cd? I'm going to buy several copies, just in case Axl tries to have it pulled from the shelves.

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2005, 12:02:37 AM »

This topic has been done to  death. As I said 2 or 3 years ago, I am going to collect my social security check, go buy a copy, and then go play some bingo.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2005, 03:29:03 PM »

I'm gonna wait outside the record store till it opens and buy my copy.  Then listen to it a shitload the rest of the day.  Then I'll probably get together with some friends and hopefully we'll all have good shit to say about it.  Then I'll ride my flying pig to an icy Hell.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
kever20
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2005, 04:41:28 PM »

I'm gunna buy atleast 2 copies and keep one forever in shrinkwrap.

btw .. why is everyone gunna lock their door?? Grin? Dont forget some lotion and tissue.? hihi

Two copies, I hear that. One to display on the shelf. Make a shrine of sorts. Just kidding. Definately two copies: one to listen to, and one to look at.

/kevin miller

Convicted for murder,
The bastards run free
Out on parole, out on the prowl
Freed on the bail paid by the thief
Justice supreme, the liars all ream
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: