Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:21:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What are you gonna do on the day of the release?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are you gonna do on the day of the release?  (Read 13144 times)
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2005, 11:59:38 AM »

for the guys saying "being the first one in line"....what line? I don't think there's gonna be a line of people wanting to buy it the moment the recordstores open...
ah well, Im gonna go buy it, open up all my doors and my windows, crank up the stereo to max and blast it from beginning to end. Grin

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2005, 12:32:47 PM »

sleeping >Wake up ->clean my fucking room up->open up all my doors and my windows to get fresh air->FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>FF->>get tipsy >play "Stairway to the heaven"   crying till I'm ready> headbanger  for the damn album lmao  ->>FF->> coffee ->>FF->>sleep. sleeping
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2005, 12:35:30 PM »

day of release? you are assuming a bit too much...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2005, 01:05:50 PM »

If I can get it somewhere around here at midnight I will, otherwise Ill get to the store by me as soon as it opens. Wont go to school that day{My luck Ill have like 2 exams}, lock my door for the whole day. Ill pop it in, listen to it on the first go around and just get the initial impression and browse through the pics and thank you's. Then ill replay it go through the lyrics. Then replay it again. ANd again and again...by that time ill come on these boards and hopefully tell everyone how great the album is.

Im debating whether I should first skip right to cd maddy and the blues to see how they sound studio wise. Because with those 3 studio tracks and the single we will have a very good feeling on whether if this album is great or not. If the studios raise the level of those 3 songs, then I will go straight to track 1 knowing that its going to be a wonderful and worthwhile jounry.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee axl release itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2005, 01:12:23 PM »

If I can get it somewhere around here at midnight I will, otherwise Ill get to the store by me as soon as it opens. Wont go to school that day{My luck Ill have like 2 exams}, lock my door for the whole day. Ill pop it in, listen to it on the first go around and just get the initial impression and browse through the pics and thank you's. Then ill replay it go through the lyrics. Then replay it again. ANd again and again...by that time ill come on these boards and hopefully tell everyone how great the album is.

Im debating whether I should first skip right to cd maddy and the blues to see how they sound studio wise. Because with those 3 studio tracks and the single we will have a very good feeling on whether if this album is great or not. If the studios raise the level of those 3 songs, then I will go straight to track 1 knowing that its going to be a wonderful and worthwhile jounry.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee axl release itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Interesting, but I rather play it from track 01 to the end..... just like it was meant to be played by AXL.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2005, 01:53:50 PM »

As much as I want this to happen, I just can't actually envision it becoming a reality. Been a GnR fan a long time. If it did, and "if" is the biggest word in the world, I would listen to it all the way through, from start to finish, drink myself silly, then come here. I expect there will be alot of people who will bitch about the album, but I'll just be glad to have something new from Axl.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2005, 02:16:07 PM »

I'll buy two albums, I will inframe one to keep it without dust with the plastic still on, and the other one I'll rip it first in my computer to get perfect mp3's for my ipod and then I'll blast the litte fucker. hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2005, 04:28:09 PM »

Wake up (No one has mentioned this yet)
Take a piss
Get in my car.
Drive to the store.
Get out of my car.
Enter the mall.
Proceed to HMV.
Enter HMV.
Go to the New Release section, select a copy.
Go to till.
Pay for CD
Leave HMV.
Exit Mall.
Enter car.
Put in CD
Drive home.
Arrive at home.
Exit car.
Enter house.
Put CD in home stereo.
Listen.
Come here and listen to everyone bitch about waiting 15 years for this album and it sucks.

Yeah, not very exciting, is it? I'm excited about CD, but I'm not gonna cum in my pants that day or anything.

Well, are u gonna do all that naked?

Yes. Well, ok, I won't do it naked.........I'll probably at least put socks on.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2005, 04:44:01 PM »

u know though honestly, if someone did walk out of the house naked it would be justified and acceptable only cause of the excitement of goin to get this cd!

my luck on my way there will be traffic jam after traffic jam

oh shit!

what if u get to the record store and they are sold out everywhere

would that not be the worst thing ever?

if finally be out and u still have to wait cause it sold out!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2005, 05:32:50 PM »

LOL.. i can imagine the old couple over the street say something like this? "Well, i see Nytunz going to pick up the new Guns N Roses album, coz he just wear socks. Hey Nytunz? Could u get me a copy since your heading for the mall anyway?"
 Everything will be nuts this day! Axl will hold an 2hours long speach on CNN telling the world whats been going on the last 10 years!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2005, 06:06:37 PM »

change my adult diapers after I crapped myself  hihi

(either crapped myself bc I am so excited about the release, or bc by the time the album is released I'll be 85+ yrs old and wear diapers on a regular basis!)

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2005, 06:43:00 PM »

u know though honestly, if someone did walk out of the house naked it would be justified and acceptable only cause of the excitement of goin to get this cd!

rofl rofl rofl

oooo!  I think I will rent a video camera for the day

if there is no school on that day my daughter will hold the camera
and film us going to get it and my first listen
i will listen to it in order of the track listing

I won't listen to it in the car
I will put it on my dolby 5.1 surround system at home

and then i will write a letter to the band thanking them for the cd Smiley
hm... maybe I will send them a copy of the video with the letter

then after i've listened to it at home several times i will put it in my van and drive around with it on
and go to a few more cd stores... just to see it there and see how its going Wink

maybe i will videotape some more too

ps:  i think i will buy at least 3 copies
one for car one for home and one to keep wrapped up
of course i will buy at least 2 more copies later on to send to some friends

Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2005, 08:33:55 PM »

Fuck, I'm feeling like a happy kid reading this topic!

I'll buy as soon as possible, go home as soon as I can, lock the door and listen The Blues, Chinese Democracy and Madagascar. Then I'll hear the whole album and come here to post in the "Chinese Democracy - Post your own review here" topic.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2005, 08:52:29 PM »

Why is everyone locking their doors?!  Huh

It's not like the album will be illegal to own and listen too? And if you mean because yer mum or dad will come to talk to you well they will probably just knock on the door if you have it locked.

I really think you guys wanna lock the door because you wanna look at the pretty pictures in the booklet and .. erm .. umm ...  love

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2005, 10:58:34 PM »

I will take the day off work definitley. Listen to the album in it's entirety at least twice.
Get together with some friends who love GN'R have a few beers and listen with them while discussing what we think.
Finally crash out while it's playing

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2005, 12:39:51 AM »

buy the album 5 times...

listen to it an infinity of times...

T.T.
?.?.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2005, 03:27:22 AM »

My phone probably won't stop ringing because of all the promoting I've done for this album.  I can see it now, "Hey man this CD is the best I've ever heard".  "Dude, Madagascar is an epic."
Or maybe that's just stuff I'll be telling people?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2005, 12:13:04 PM »

What a fuckin' stupid thread

What will i do er...how about buy the album?

I'll also be on here listening to everyone complain how its not AFD all over again.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2005, 12:49:22 PM »

The mail will arrive early that day, so I will first cash my Social Security check and then go buy a copy.  hihi
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2005, 01:07:28 PM »

brake down the door, catch the bus. run to HMV. get the cd and pay 4 it. then i'm gonna go bloody mad. this'll happen around 7:00am. if i have 2 i'll wait outside tell it opens

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: