Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 02:56:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228102 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brain Answers Fans Questions - 4
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain Answers Fans Questions - 4  (Read 16897 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 05:08:38 PM »

Sarcasm?? GNR fans are starved for new information. And since Axl is in hibernation, we depend on what these other guys say to get our information. If they have to resort to sarcasm, they need to find a different job.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 05:14:07 PM »

another spectacular informative new gnr member interview.. Now that I know there are no bongos in cd I am set that was the news I was waiting for.. hihi
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 05:16:27 PM »

I think we outta take into consideration that the band members just dont know much about "current" gnr news.

Merck has said that only he , axl and that other guy know the real deal about chinese democracy. Brain doesnt answer stuff in a serious manner most of the time anyways. Go read any of his interviews .. even non gnr interviews are peppered with sarcasm and humor.

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 05:29:05 PM »

Sarcasm?? GNR fans are starved for new information. And since Axl is in hibernation, we depend on what these other guys say to get our information. If they have to resort to sarcasm, they need to find a different job.

Unfortunately they can't say anything, I am sure they want to, who wouldn't want to talk about being in GNR with Axl..It's just he's got these guys on lock down.  I am sure it gets to them so this is the result of it I guess..  Plus the questions aren't all that great..

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »

another spectacular informative new gnr member interview.. Now that I know there are no bongos in cd I am set that was the news I was waiting for.. hihi

Yea, since I now know that there are no bongos on the album, i'm deleteing my account here and now know that CD will officially suck ass.? rant?

Really.

I'm serious.

Goodbye.

Sad

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2005, 05:43:22 PM »

Yeah, we're starving for real news. But, if Brain can't tell anything right now, why the hell should he being serious with those kind of questions?

The only problem I have with all of these interviews is the sad fact we only have the words written, and sometimes the audio...can simply videotaping the interview be THAT difficult? You lose alot in translation when you can't see the speaker gesture, roll their eyes, etc. That's why I always assume the possibility of sarcasm as Thorazine Shuffle mentioned earlier.
I'm pretty sure Splat did those interviews by email.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2005, 05:45:26 PM »

Bye bye Thorazine:wave:
I don't care about bongos that much, as far as Brain is on the drums.

Or you need to find a different hobby?wave

Look, many of "us" say "these hired guns" "for money" or "they have no ideas" like some fucking conventional epithets every time they say something.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2005, 05:48:25 PM »

Bye bye Thorazine:wave:
I don't care about bongos that much, as far as Brain is on the drums.

Or you need to find a different hobby?wave

Look, many of "us" say "these hired guns" "for money" or "they have no ideas" like some fucking conventional epithets every time they say something.

See ya.

Oh shit, i was supposed to go. Undecided

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2005, 06:14:24 PM »

agh he is part of a never ending process, ofcourse he is in it for the money what other possible reason would have any of them there.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2005, 06:18:04 PM »

I was just poking fun they don't know there just some dudes that might now as much as us about anything except the sound of the music.. If brain is in it for money then cool at least that is keeping him here or whatever.. if I joined a band that never played something better keep my interest

If you never have to play rehearse or talk to the other guys in the band then it's damn easy to stay in it.. New ngr can last 50 years by this way hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2005, 06:26:09 PM »

what other possible reason would have any of them there.

For the love of The music, the band and Mike.  for what other possible reason would any of us be here? Huh

Thorazine I know you can't go. hihi
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2005, 06:57:28 PM »

Great. He says it's a band as long as he's getting paid? Is there something wrong with this picture? I would say so. These hired guns ar the biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen in my life. Have you noticed that they always make shitty remarks like that? Its not a band because they're working on a mythical album, or working with the greatest singer in rock. Its a band because they're getting paid. UNBELIEVABLE!!

chill out dude, we gotta stop goin' into shit like this 'cause we'll get knowhere , n' back off with the loser shit, there my heros your talkin' 'bout Angry

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2005, 07:01:31 PM »

Great. He says it's a band as long as he's getting paid? Is there something wrong with this picture? I would say so. These hired guns ar the biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen in my life. Have you noticed that they always make shitty remarks like that? Its not a band because they're working on a mythical album, or working with the greatest singer in rock. Its a band because they're getting paid. UNBELIEVABLE!!

chill out dude, we gotta stop goin' into shit like this 'cause we'll get knowhere , n' back off with the loser shit, there my heros your talkin' 'bout Angry
who's your heros??
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2005, 07:04:37 PM »

who's your heros??

Robin Finck
Chris Pittman
Tommy Stinson
Richard Fortus
Dizzy fuckin' Reed
Brain
W. Axl Rose

guns n' fucken roses dude drool beer

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »

who's your heros??

Robin Finck
Chris Pittman
Tommy Stinson
Richard Fortus
Dizzy fuckin' Reed
Brain
W. Axl Rose

Mine are gnr too but it's
axl rose
slash
izzy
duff
steve
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2005, 07:11:43 PM »

Brain was joking/beeing sarcastic. He is a very good drummer.
Hope to hear him play on the album, 'cause I love the drums. To anyone, his drums on "the blues" are exeptional.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 07:26:45 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2005, 07:24:16 PM »

who's your heros??

Robin Finck
Chris Pittman
Tommy Stinson
Richard Fortus
Dizzy fuckin' Reed
Brain
W. Axl Rose

Mine are gnr too but it's
axl rose
slash
izzy
duff
steve

Don't go down that road please. The thread is not about that and you know it.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2005, 07:26:05 PM »

I could care less if he's in it for the cash or not. ?

Most honest musicians will tell you they got in the business for 2 reasons:

1. Chicks
2. To avoid getting a real job.

If Brain wants to make some cash along the way, good for him.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2005, 07:29:54 PM »

the way i look at what he said is like this...

in the absence of any other indicators that there is a band "Guns N' Roses" of which he is part...
i.e.: ?no released album / no tour / no recording he is part of / no rehearsals he is part of
what evidence can he offer that there is a band that he is part of?...

The fact that he is still being paid for being in Guns N' Roses - the checks are still coming.

if you worked for a company
and you were on an agreed paid break...
so long as the checks are still coming to you
would mean the company still exists... and that you were still part of that company

if the checks stopped coming...
then either a) the company is defunct ? ? or ? ? ? ?b) you are no longer part of that company

so in my eyes... there really isn't anything wrong with what he said...

not that he had to say it... i think he said it to be facetious

as in: ?"for those of you who think there is no Guns N' Roses ... ? someone's paying me! ?Tongue"

ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2005, 07:31:01 PM »

Brain was joking/beeing sarcastic. He is a very good drummer.
Hope to hear him play on the album, 'cause I love the drums. To anyone, his drums on "the blues" are exeptional.

he's drumming kick arse, better then exceptional ok

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: