Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:35:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Maybe someone here can know an Axl fact that I dont already know
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maybe someone here can know an Axl fact that I dont already know  (Read 2848 times)
kathryn2662
« on: June 19, 2005, 01:39:36 PM »

Hey!
Well, if there is one thing (literally one haha) that I dont really know about Axl, that comes to mind, is the whole dolphin thing.? So maybe y'all can help me out an tell me about that.? I never really knew why Axl loves dolphins so much, I read somewhere about how he said somethin like he just wants to give back to them for all they have given to us?? What's that supposed to mean?? Thanks Kiss

love? kathrynKiss
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 07:43:46 PM »

I'll tell you why he's obsessed with dolphins. Axl was the kid who starred on flipper!!

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 07:52:30 PM »

I'll tell you why he's obsessed with dolphins. Axl was the kid who starred on flipper!!

Nope, that was tommy norden http://us.imdb.com/Name?Norden,+Tommy

Axl was the kid from Different Strokes. Grin
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 07:58:50 PM »

The only thing I know about the whole Dolphin thing is, Axl became obsessed with them after the Estranged vid, he donated all the money from the proceeds for Look At Your Game Girl and that is when he said he wanted to give something back to them.  He used them in the vid because they always thought the guitar parts sounded like whales.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 08:08:12 PM »

2Nafish, I thought he was on Different Strokes also(LOL). Axl can be spotted on every 80's sitcom if you'll just take the time to look.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 01:02:00 AM »

Axl was also on some shows in the late 70's, most notably 'Sanford and Son'. Have you seen the episode where Fred and Lamont go to Hawaii? When Fred steps off the plane, Axl walks up to him and says: "Fred! You know where the FUCK you are? You're in Hawaii, baby! And you're goin to see Elizabeth!!" LMAO!!

MikeB
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 01:17:45 AM »

I've read in an interview from the early 90's that Axl said he tried building a robot like the one Robocop fought in the 2nd sequel , I saw it on www.gnrsucks.com, strange but I read what I read ...
shaun
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 03:12:13 AM »

The only thing I know about the whole Dolphin thing is, Axl became obsessed with them after the Estranged vid, he donated all the money from the proceeds for Look At Your Game Girl and that is when he said he wanted to give something back to them.? He used them in the vid because they always thought the guitar parts sounded like whales.

...and i suppose swimming with killer whales was alittle bit too dangerous and out of the question Wink
ComeOnAxl!
Rocker

Sup Ya Brew 2 !

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 03:56:21 AM »

Theres nothing wrong with a persons interest in things. Kinda like yours and your interest in dicks.

Bow!
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 04:29:44 AM »

I've read in an interview from the early 90's that Axl said he tried building a robot like the one Robocop fought in the 2nd sequel , I saw it on www.gnrsucks.com, strange but I read what I read ...
My sister thought that robot was Buckethead. And I guess she still believe Buckethead is a robot. Smiley

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 09:54:26 AM »

Theres nothing wrong with a persons interest in things. Kinda like yours and your interest in dicks.

It's not meant for me but still i find it anything but funny...

Like peeing clouds!
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 12:13:29 PM »

The only thing I know about the whole Dolphin thing is, Axl became obsessed with them after the Estranged vid, he donated all the money from the proceeds for Look At Your Game Girl and that is when he said he wanted to give something back to them.  He used them in the vid because they always thought the guitar parts sounded like whales.

...and i suppose swimming with killer whales was alittle bit too dangerous and out of the question Wink

hihi Ha! yeah, I guess Dolphins was the best they could do Smiley

check it out!!
Dust N Rose
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 01:01:29 PM »

The only thing I know about the whole Dolphin thing is, Axl became obsessed with them after the Estranged vid, he donated all the money from the proceeds for Look At Your Game Girl and that is when he said he wanted to give something back to them.? He used them in the vid because they always thought the guitar parts sounded like whales.

Killer whales do not actually kill humen, only sharks. It's because of the silly movie that people are afraid from that kind of dolphin.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 05:39:50 PM »

2Nafish, I thought he was on Different Strokes also(LOL). Axl can be spotted on every 80's sitcom if you'll just take the time to look.
yeah the little kid wit the red hair danny cooke or something.. Axl's kid was in t-2 as the little kid hanging with eddie furlong on the bike and the arcade
mrsaxlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 06:39:56 PM »

The proceeds from Look at Your Game Girl went to the child of one of the victims of Charles Manson.  But Axl did make a donation to help dolphins.

Yes, dammit, I WILL be Mrs. Axl Rose someday soon....
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 11:47:37 AM »

The proceeds from Look at Your Game Girl went to the child of one of the victims of Charles Manson.  But Axl did make a donation to help dolphins.

That's right,  you're right, any income for Manson from that song does goes to one of the child victims, that's right, I remember reading that like a year ago.

check it out!!
inebriated_weirdo
Opening Act

talking to myself

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2005, 02:52:32 PM »

he donated all the money from the proceeds for Look At Your Game Girl and that is when he said he wanted to give something back to them.

Give something back to them  Huh what the fuck have dolphins ever done for him  Undecided

"I mean, where do you even get black death vodka?
In Hell?!?"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 06:34:34 PM »

I cant elieve no one thought my Axl-Sanford and Son reference was funny. You guys are losing your sense of humor.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 07:20:08 PM »

I cant elieve no one thought my Axl-Sanford and Son reference was funny. You guys are losing your sense of humor.

sorry I missed that one... Wasn't too funny unless you had to see it to enjoy it??

I still think danny cooksey could be axl, or dave mustaine
Axl-rocks
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 09:33:37 AM »

Hey!
Well, if there is one thing (literally one haha) that I dont really know about Axl, that comes to mind, is the whole dolphin thing.? So maybe y'all can help me out an tell me about that.? I never really knew why Axl loves dolphins so much, I read somewhere about how he said somethin like he just wants to give back to them for all they have given to us?? What's that supposed to mean?? Thanks Kiss

love? kathryn?? Kiss

he likes dolphins, alot of people do. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: