Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:09:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  If CD didn't come out
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: If CD didn't come out  (Read 4027 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 05:04:17 PM »

I will still come to get some news, sure, but unless big events happen, I think I'll stop posting.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 07:02:26 PM »

I come here for the love of the new songs and the band as well as for the love of the follow fans who support the same band. You know a friend in need is a friend indeed.
I might refrain from posting IF Axl should give up his ideals n ambitions of the band that polly all the members share and take the reunion path. Not in a least for disgust but for indifference.

On topic, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. smoking
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 03:55:26 AM »

I've been operating under that assumption for a while now.  I just hope that one day the real GN'R gets back together.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2005, 05:28:36 AM »

I come here for the love of the new songs and the band as well as for the love of the follow fans who support the same band. You know a friend in need is a friend indeed.
I might refrain from posting IF Axl should give up his ideals n ambitions of the band that polly all the members share and take the reunion path. Not in a least for disgust but for indifference.

On topic, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. smoking

yup, fuck the reunion.. reunions are for the kiss & motley crues of the world.  Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2005, 05:38:47 AM »

If u want this forum to shut down, get rid of the Jungle hihi hihi hihi

U can't believe a word axl says

if he said tomorrow the cd wasnt ever coming out, we would start 500 threads on interpreting that and talkin back and forth how he is just fooling us and trying to surprise us.

we are some crazy bastards, that's for sure. but we are loyal, thats the most important thing. hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
CoyDog
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 05:48:23 AM »

IF is a subjective word......example:
IF frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they jump...
IF pigs had wings they could fly....

ChiDem is not an IF but a WHEN....and the mysterious mysteron says
Oct,Nov,Dec.....is a tentative release date..I am inclined to believe this.

Triggerman
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2005, 05:11:34 PM »

It will come out when it will be ready... ok
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2005, 05:38:57 PM »

It will come out when it will be ready... ok

I hope so, but will it be ready soon? or are there more work to do? hmm. I just hope that it will be perfect when it comes out, so i dont blame Axls Delays. Think for yourself Smiley

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
smith13
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2005, 06:10:36 PM »

if cd never came out it's over. the only reason we are here is to find out about the new
cd  people are growing tired. what would there be left to write about
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2005, 11:39:05 AM »

The guns n roses internet community will last forever
anyway i dont think the album is gonna be released soon....
and if it does... its not gonna be succesfull.. anyway... axl doesnt care about those things then... it doesnt really matter...

Axl... please bury the hutchet... forget your hatred!!!

I think he reads these things too....  maybe he is reading this right now among us... Wink
ps: you are the best Wink but  as latins say...  La union hace la fuerza... bye
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2005, 12:04:05 PM »

and if it does... its not gonna be succesfull.. anyway... axl doesnt care about those things then... it doesnt really matter...

I think he reads these things too....? maybe he is reading this right now among us... Wink
ps: you are the best Wink but? as latins say...? La union hace la fuerza... bye

Well, i think that this is the right time to release Chinese Democracy! Rock is back! Its almost as good as it was back in the beginning of the 90s! After 6 months of 2005 there has been released alot of Good albums by rock/heavy artists! This is the time for CD to show that GNR still is the BEST band in the world

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2005, 12:52:29 PM »

I would still visit but I dont think I'll be a regular vister here and there if no CD was not to come out

EEEERRRR Little boy
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2005, 04:35:46 PM »

If it didn't come out I would name my album Chinese Democracy just to get some sales from morons.? I know that dirty. no? But would it work? Huh rofl
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 04:40:05 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Elrothiel
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2005, 05:25:35 PM »

Heh, I'd still frequent and post here. I love this forum! People still buy t-shirts from bands who are long gone, so why not stay on the forum even if Axl did announce that ChiDem would not be coming out!? Would you REALLY leave if that announcement was made? I don't think so. Not if you're a real fan. Real fans stay no matter what! ChiDem hasn't come out yet, and people are still here! Hell, the SITE is still here! Real fans stay. No Matter What.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 11:31:45 AM »

I come to this site daily because I love and support both new and the old lineup, and think that Axl truly does have a brilliant album out there somewhere that he desperately wants me and you fellow supporters to hear when the time is right. Even when CD is out, I still will probably come here for the discussions and psycho-analysis of the album because I mean lets face it, If we can keep ourselves preoccuppied since 96 with no new music essentially, then following a release we will have PLENTY left to discuss. If Axl were to say hypothetically (I hope) that the album was scrapped I probably would be heartbroken to an extent but Id still come here still because I would be curious to see what musical projects and paths the current members would undertake.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2005, 12:32:22 PM »

If there is an announcement that Axl is officially retiring from music and has destroyed all of his music masters and copies, archival and whatnot, this board would cease to exist. Why? Because I will longer give a fuck about GNR, and will not come back here. This would mean no one else would.

...and no, it is you who are the arrogant one.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 02:05:17 PM »

I think he reads these things too....? maybe he is reading this right now among us... Wink
ps: you are the best Wink but? as latins say...? La union hace la fuerza... bye

Well, i think that this is the right time to release Chinese Democracy! Rock is back! Its almost as good as it was back in the beginning of the 90s! After 6 months of 2005 there has been released alot of Good albums by rock/heavy artists! This is the time for CD to show that GNR still is the BEST band in the world

Certainly lots of albums have been recently released...
I will buy  chinese democracy.. I wont download it or buy a copy of it... but do you think with all these things (internet and piracy) chinese democracy might become a success?

well.. only time will tell, if Axl ever decides to release it...

Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2005, 05:31:03 PM »

Ill be a GnR fan until I die,but honestly Id tone down my presence on this board serverely. Unless I was coming here for trading and buying dvd's and merchandise and stuff Id probably stay away. Because honestly GnR means more to me than the old band, the name still exists and if Axl never releases an album with the new GnR then it is truly dead.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2005, 05:37:39 PM »

Some interesting posts, guys. I partially agree with all of you. There will definitely be alot of activity leading up to CD release. In the weeks(maybe months) after CD release, there will be a huge surge of activity here with people discussing CD. Lyrics,reviews, what the album means to them. After that is when fan activity in all the GNR forums is gonna die down immensely. People aren't gonna sit around waiting for the second CD. A possible tour wont keep people here either. Like I said in an earlier post, ALOT of people are gonna "move on". Its just a simple fact of life. Closure is gonna change alot of people's mindset.

sergejg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2005, 05:38:27 PM »

To me the whole idea of a message board is to discuss news about a band that you like. If you are here for the past facts then probably there's another source for that kind of information. I would leave the message board if it wasn't to try to check what's going on with Chinese democracy
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: