Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:13:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228491 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  brain Q&A on Sp1at
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: brain Q&A on Sp1at  (Read 8000 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 04:08:14 PM »

mh... i don`t understand that sentence really....

i could imagine that he means with "truthfully or untruthfully", that he doesn`t know wether the band will come together at the end of the year or not. i mean the question is a little weird imo: "5) When GN'R get back together later this year, are you going to miss all your solo projects?"  Splat say "when gnr get together later this year", as if it was a fact that they`ll actually will get together and i think brain doesn`t think so or isn`t quite sure.

on which part of the question does this part of brains answer refer to???: "No because I got to get paid"

Does he mean that he won`t miss his solo projets or that he`ll miss them?
And does it mean that he will only be there if he gets paid or what???

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2005, 04:20:21 PM »

Well it's a Splat thing...I wouldn't take such a q seriously. I mean what can you expect?

puke headcheese = all brawn no Brains = no good no

Blues are the better. Blue Castello,  Roquefort, Stilton, Saint Agur.... yes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2005, 04:23:15 PM »

Is it just me, or is it obvious that this guy just doesn't give a damn anymore? I predict that he is the next member to jump ship.

WARose
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2005, 04:29:45 PM »

no...   i think as ppbebe said    don`t take it too seriously it`s Sp1at....

i think brain is there when chinese democracy is released but at the moment he does his own stuff because there is probably nothing or nearly nothing going on in the gnr camp or is not informed about what`s going on. as he said he spoke to axl the alst time about a year ago....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2005, 04:35:58 PM »

Also for the time being he needs money to survive like everybody else.

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2005, 07:04:23 PM »

Also for the time being he needs money to survive like everybody else.

brain doesnt need the gnr gig to "make money"  hihi

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2005, 07:38:29 PM »

People on this board get pissed when Brain acts like he doesn't give a shit.  The fact of the matter is I think that Brain is a realist.  He probably knows nothing of whats going on and probably looking at alternatives besides GNR.  I don't blame him myself.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2005, 11:02:18 PM »

Something tells me Brain isn't going to "jump ship," like jameslofton29 said. 

Let's face it, we have no friggin' clue how, when, and how often this new incarnation of GNR communicates.  Right??? 

About the quote, I wouldn't read too much into it.   peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
WARose
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2005, 07:24:47 AM »

besides.. in my opinion brain is the only member along with maybe chriss pittman which departure i wouldn`t regret.  i really love the new band and am a fan, but brain is for me not an important part of it.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2005, 02:03:05 PM »

Cheesy My bet is that although an unknown quantity, Chris's gonna make us a "John Paul Jones" of GN'R.

Yeah Brain is a tad unprofessional with his words. For all that He is my fav member.
He seems a forthright no-man. Who says Axl's surrounded with yes-men? Could be they are mostly frank and different to each other in personality.

Moreover, Considering that splattering the band members with utter ridicule at every word they say strikes the keynote of whatever site, what could he possibly speak? 

brain doesnt need the gnr gig to "make money"  hihi
any more than to make a mental monkey or a metal Mickey......

Yeah maybe that's right, whether it's truthfully or untruthfully. 
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2005, 02:27:07 PM »

Man, you guys are funny. having such a hard time figuring this all out. The answer was staring you right in the face. He said it.

He likes to play hanky panky. He sad that means sucking people off (you know like in Roger Rabbit, Roger use to suck off (uh what was that hot rabbit bitches name?) dick. Wait turn that around). He said Adler was hot too. We all know that Adler use to play Hank Panky all the fucking time to get drugs. Brain is Adlers dealer!

Mystery solved.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2005, 03:37:38 PM »

Man, you guys are funny. having such a hard time figuring this all out. The answer was staring you right in the face. He said it.

He likes to play hanky panky. He sad that means sucking people off (you know like in Roger Rabbit, Roger use to suck off (uh what was that hot rabbit bitches name?) dick. Wait turn that around). He said Adler was hot too. We all know that Adler use to play Hank Panky all the fucking time to get drugs. Brain is Adlers dealer!

Mystery solved.

I tend to agree that Brain's answer means that he's on drugs and unable to speak anything that makes sense. That's why Buddha understands him.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »

Axl's definition-some dudes...i don't have to even know 'em...i like my band to be a rotating stock of meunster cheese in northern wisconsin...mmmmmmm

mmmmmmmm meunster cheese  love

can this even be called a band anymore? Where is the evidence that they are in casual contact with each other?

Feta cheese, please.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2005, 05:17:18 PM »

looking Tough in name only, KV?  You are so easily perturbed. Pluck up mate!

Naaaaah, what you wanted to say, truly, was just "feta cheese", Yes?  Hard cheese.  Roll Eyes
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2005, 11:00:34 AM »

Hard cheese.  Roll Eyes

mmmmm hard cheese!

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2005, 11:49:30 AM »

Brain already said in another interview that he missed how crazy it is on tour and cant wait to get back out again. So stop reading into things and taking them the wrong way. Why would brain leave? He gets paid a lot of money by gnr to do his solo stuff while he is waiting for the album to drop.? Then once it does and they tour again, he will be touring again something he enjoys, and this time around he will be playing more of the music that he helped make.? I dont see why people think he going to get tired of waiting around and just quit. The gnr job is the perfect gig.

Also for the people that think this band is not close knit. Just look at pics of the band on their off days. You always saw Dizzy, Robin, Fortus and Tommy hanging out together.? And I am sure that Brain and BH were always together.? Who knows what Axl was doing but I am sure he hung out with them too.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2005, 12:11:54 PM »

He gets paid a lot of money by gnr to do his solo stuff while he is waiting for the album to drop.
Are you certain of this?  The otherwise parts I totally agree on.

mmmmm hard cheese!
Angry Now It takes the biscuit. Cheese it, man.   hihi
This is not a cheeseboard. Mods will get cheesed off with such a post without meat.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2005, 01:04:19 PM »

He gets paid a lot of money by gnr to do his solo stuff while he is waiting for the album to drop.
Are you certain of this?? The otherwise parts I totally agree on.

mmmmm hard cheese!
Angry Now It takes the biscuit. Cheese it, man.? ?hihi
This is not a cheeseboard. Mods will get cheesed off with such a post without meat.

Brain even admitted he gets paid if gnr are touring or not.  Maybe I should have worded it better if  you misunderstood.
Brain gets paid a lot of money by gnr while he is doing his solo stuff until the album drops. I didnt mean gnr is paying him for his solo stuff, I meant he is getting paid for being in gnr reguardless if he is touring with them or not.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2005, 04:20:15 PM »

mh  it`s not sure if he`s paid for doing nothing.  before february 2004 maybe, but after universal stopped paying for the album production and axl had to pay what he didn`t and doesn`t do ( i think this is the main reason why bucket quit, but i think that he has not really quit officialy and that he`s back when there`s money to be gained.)

i think all this was written in the times article ( for example that universal paid more than 200000$ a month for the album production)

anyway i believe that at least tommy, richard, dizzy and robin are friends and that they feel as a band.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2005, 04:33:20 PM »

mh  it`s not sure if he`s paid for doing nothing.  before february 2004 maybe, but after universal stopped paying for the album production and axl had to pay what he didn`t and doesn`t do

i think all this was written in the times article ( for example that universal paid more than 200000$ a month for the album production)
It is so.  yes

To my understanding the said sum was the maximum cost for the month of dynamic studio sessions.

Whether they still get high salaries for just being on the roll of GN'R as assumed or not is quite questionable unless sourced. Maybe the members appear inactive now are getting paid for doing certain work. After all who's paying, actually?

And more, In the interview Dave brought up, the way brain put it sounded as if Himself (n BH) was not in the band till it restarts and was no more hired gun but would be a real gun then.

Preferably the music they made together should be the strongest n pivotal ties that bind musicians prior to money or camaraderie. The evidence is the songs I've already heard and the enthusiasm they can't hide when it comes to the album which I sense their pride in.

BTW, on no authority I say the money is not the reason BH called it quits if he really did. BH's alleged to be such an erratic nature that he may be coming back when he's in need. if not, so be it. God save Axl and bless Bucket.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: