Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:15:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228528 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  S.Adler: "Axl should get his head out of his ass"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S.Adler: "Axl should get his head out of his ass"  (Read 1463 times)
fartinabag
« on: May 30, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler recently called into "The Hairball John" radio show to talk about a new ADLER'S APPETITE vocalist and their recent EP. Adler also shared some great memories regarding GUNS N' ROSES' glory days as well as his very personal view regarding the yet-to-be-released "Chinese Democracy". An excerpt from the interview follows:

Hairball John: Steven, when you take a look back at the GUNS N' ROSES days, what types of memories do you pull from that time period?

Steven Adler: "Having my dream come true and having my dream crushed all at the same time. You've got to remember that was like when we were eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two years old and teenagers that age want to get laid and they want to party. And we did some good partying and some good laying."

Hairball John: Steven, in your opinion, do you think we will ever see "Chinese Democracy", Axl Rose's new version of GUNS N' ROSES, hit the streets?

Steven Adler: "If you do, God bless Axl. That's all I can say, is God bless him. I think he should get his head out of his ass, and I think we should put the band back together because that's what the fans want. I know Izzy and Slash and Duff would totally do it. It's just a matter of Axl. You know, I hope he puts this record out and it does what he wants it to do and I hope he lives happily ever after, the jackass! No, I'm kidding." (Blabbermouth.net)

Listen to the entire interview with Steven Adler at www.hairballjohn.com.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 03:40:38 PM »

As much I would like reunion I am quite happy with the new lineup.
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 03:44:07 PM »

How can anyone be happy with the new lineup if they havent released anything yet, so far its non existant. 
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 03:51:59 PM »

I already posted this http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=20624.0

Anyway he didn't mean it offensivley

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 03:53:12 PM »

How can anyone be happy with the new lineup if they havent released anything yet, so far its non existant.?

Indeed.

But,

A Guns fan with some common sense? I suggest u leave before the rest get you - i'll hold them off for as long as i can nervous

Nice to see Steven wishing Axl well - and his claims the band would reform if Axl wanted it just raises unrealistic hopes.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 04:17:06 PM »

god bless you steven you's were brothers dammit remember.it could work axl should get his head outa his ass you could be right stevie boy.i only wish axl does have something soon im tiered real tiered of waiting and not knowing SHIT ! YEAH AXL NOT KNOWING SHIT !

the one an only horsey !
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 04:28:22 PM »

In an interview a few weeks ago steven claimed axl tried to kill him. So he really don't have any clue what he's talking about anymore.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 05:25:30 PM »

I guess Steven didn't hear that Slash was already in Axl's ass. Or maybe we don't know that Axl pays him a visit sometimes!

Sometimes people need real privacy to hold reunion talks without lawyers and whatnot.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 05:25:52 PM »

h a h a fuckin halareous lol.i spelled it wrong oh fuckin well den' too many memorial day beers i suppose.

the one an only horsey !
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 05:48:52 PM »

Steven Adler: ....and I think we should put the band back together because that's what the fans want....

rofl Yeah sure...

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 05:53:08 PM »

Fuck crackhead Adler, I dont want a GNR reunion, If Axl did that, he would lose tons of respect and credibility from me.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
crazycanadian
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2005, 06:07:17 PM »

Fuck crackhead Adler, I dont want a GNR reunion, If Axl did that, he would lose tons of respect and credibility from me.

Why?I think this could be the best thing that could happen to GNR,Like fuk people would go nut's world wide dude.(imo)
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2005, 06:08:36 PM »

Already posted in the Ex-Gunners section.

- locked -

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: