Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:53:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Robin's message to gnr fans!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robin's message to gnr fans!  (Read 8822 times)
gnrkoncerti
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 06:21:36 AM »

very good from him
thank you Robin
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 06:56:20 AM »

Sweet, polite, diplomatic...

That Rob is a nice guy..

Nothing to say
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 06:56:53 AM »

Oops, i forgot :

Tall, good looking, ..... hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 06:57:13 AM »

Robin wrote me an e-mail this morning:

hello.
robin here. letting you know i got your send.
thank you for writing and for sharing.
keep on to release for you and to give.
play,
r ob ? i ? ? ? n

cool  Cool
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 07:00:45 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2005, 07:13:02 AM »

Robin wrote me an e-mail this morning:

hello.
robin here. letting you know i got your send.
thank you for writing and for sharing.
keep on to release for you and to give.
play,
r ob   i       n

cool  Cool

Everyone gets that e-mail when they submit a file or letter. It's automated.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 07:21:26 AM »

yes, that's what I though too.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 08:05:42 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2005, 07:29:41 AM »

gnr fans:

to be clear, the request to refrain from emailing me about Guns n' Roses is not a diss to you or to the band or to anyone. i simply am not eager to instigate that conversation until an official release date for the album is made public. otherwise, i'd go a little nutzo tossing " i dunnos" and "can't quite says" in every direction. i trust you may understand. there will most certainly be a time to embrace this new ship. let's first allow it to launch from the pad in all it's glory. i look forward to such a time.

what is real, is that i am alive and inspired and look forward to sharing this new chapter with you. thank you for your support and for your enthusiasm along this long and winding off-road trek. each email to me personally is gratefully received.

see you- r ob i n

Source: http://www.robinfinck.com/quest/faq/index.php

Translation

Email dudes - fuck off, i have no idea about this ''Axl Rose'' guy u keep asking about - i don't know anything about democracy in China either, i ain't into politics

Despite 'apparently' working on an album with 'Axl Rose'(?) for years i know nothing about it, when i hear anything about the band i'm alledgedly in i will let you know, untill then - Guns N' Roses who? Didn't they do Enter Sandman? That song rocked...i think

R O b I n (possibly - when i know i'll let u know)

Thanks Robin Undecided

Quick! To the bandwagon!
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2005, 07:36:57 AM »

I for one is happy that he broke the silence, at least he cares about the fans.

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »

I got a e-mail from him too!
"hello!
this is robin, i'm writing in graditude for your share.
you will find ithat it's posted on the 'the flock'/ letters page.

thank you for becoming a part of this page.
r ob i     n

Love this guy!! And I am really sick of people knocking him!!!!!!He's in this band, and I don't think he is going anywhere so get over it or move on!!

Thanks Robin!!
amy

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 09:34:45 AM »

Huh  Honestly, how the hell can you knock the guy?  This is a classy message that he didn't even have to write.  He sounds like a class act.  I know most of us are getting a little restless, just relax for now...when you see 'em live in concert SCREAM your head off!!!!!!!!!!

beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2005, 10:03:08 AM »

Everyone gets that e-mail when they submit a file or letter. It's automated.
It's still cool to be acknowledged.? ok

And it's cool n' classy that Robin took the time out to acknowledge the rest of us GNR fans too.? Cool

Thanks Robin.? Kiss

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2005, 10:04:31 AM »

here's a loose translation for all u dumbfux who think he's being a "great guy"---freaky gnr fans/whaxl luvers quit fucking bothering me all the time about botaxls grey goose. I haven't seen/talked to the dude for ages & have no idea where/what on earth that hasbeen is. Can't u all realize i'm in it for the money/exposure cause there's no way this many people would ever have known who i was had whaxl not saved me from the circus. And for all u who say i'm a great talented guitarist, i say thanx, but i have no idea how u got that impression. f i n ?c ? k.---So that's what i got from his message.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2005, 10:25:01 AM »

Cheesy How nice of Robin. Thanks!
and No6rt6ni6lC - UNDERBELLY, you're pure in thought.  nice.  ok

gnr fans:

to be clear, the request to refrain from emailing me about Guns n' Roses is not a diss to you or to the band or to anyone. i simply am not eager to instigate that conversation until an official release date for the album is made public. otherwise, i'd go a little nutzo tossing " i dunnos" and "can't quite says" in every direction. i trust you may understand. there will most certainly be a time to embrace this new ship. let's first allow it to launch from the pad in all it's glory. i look forward to such a time.

what is real, is that i am alive and inspired and look forward to sharing this new chapter with you. thank you for your support and for your enthusiasm along this long and winding off-road trek. each email to me personally is gratefully received.

see you- r ob i n

Conversion

gnr fans:

to be clear, Axl's refrainment from communicating with you is not a diss to you or to anything. He simply is not ready to instigate the conversation until everything is settled and an official release date for the album is made public. otherwise, He'd go a little nutzo tossing " i dunnos" and "can't quite says" in every direction. we trust you may understand. there will most certainly be a time to embrace this new ship. let's first allow it to launch from the pad in all it's glory. We all look forward to such a time.

what is real, is that he is alive and inspired and looks forward to sharing this new chapter with you.
We thank you for your support and for your enthusiasm along this long and winding off-road trek. Conversely, every single personal attack against each of us is gratefully received.

see you- GN'R en masse

Cheesy
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2005, 10:26:02 AM »

here's a loose translation for all u dumbfux who think he's being a "great guy"---freaky gnr fans/whaxl luvers quit fucking bothering me all the time about botaxls grey goose. I haven't seen/talked to the dude for ages & have no idea where/what on earth that hasbeen is. Can't u all realize i'm in it for the money/exposure cause there's no way this many people would ever have known who i was had whaxl not saved me from the circus. And for all u who say i'm a great talented guitarist, i say thanx, but i have no idea how u got that impression. f i n ?c ? k.---So that's what i got from his message.

Why don't you go and drool over Matt Sorum's journal entries in the VR section?

Aren't you the one whining about GN'R fans posting "negative" comments there?

Nice of Robin to speak on the GN'R issue. People want updates and they got one. Maybe not the kind they wanted....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2005, 11:15:41 AM »

I think it's cool that he said what he said. He can't give us a release date, he's hopeful like the rest of us, and he wishes he could say more, but he can't. It's not his fault that he can't say more. I would still rather hear this, than nothing at all. At least he communicates sometimes.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Evolution
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2005, 01:02:49 PM »

Robin has some cool pics on his site. He looks well
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2005, 01:41:47 PM »

At least Robin doesn't blow smoke up our arses. He's the never given false hope of the album coming out. Axl did it in early '01 and during the '02 tour. Dizzy and Tommy have done it repeatedly. In that sense, Robin has been one of the most honest members of the band. (Buckethead's silence was/is a self-indulgence and I don't give him any credit for it.) I like Robin for being esoteric. I'm not an artsy type, and I usually can't figure that stuff out, but you can tell when someone is genuinely about creativity and not walking the beaten path. He seems devoted to that ideal. For that I respect him. Plus he's a really good web designer, or at least has hired a good web designer. I just wish he wouldn't constantly try and put himself above and beyond the alphabet and the English language by writing things w? iTH ODd caPs an D? Sp A cinG. It's a little too nu metal for my taste... otherwise, very glad to have him aboard.

I've seen enough.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 02:17:45 PM »

gnr fans:

see you- r ob i n

Translation

Email dudes - fuck off, i have no idea about this ''Axl Rose'' guy u keep asking about - i don't know anything about democracy in China either, i ain't into politics

Despite 'apparently' working on an album with 'Axl Rose'(?) for years i know nothing about it, when i hear anything about the band i'm alledgedly in i will let you know, untill then - Guns N' Roses who? Didn't they do Enter Sandman? That song rocked...i think

Thanks Robin Undecided

Depends in each person if he means what he's saying or not. Robin doesn't seem to me that kind of person.
Maybe other persons would make me realise that impress...
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 07:45:13 PM »

Im sure robin knows alot more than we think.  He just keepin his mouth shut cause he knows how things can go down with GnR.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2005, 08:08:56 PM »

gnr fans:

see you- r ob i n

Translation

Thanks Robin Undecided

ya dont have to be a dick head about it dude, na, a total dick head about it, GnR who?? Axl Rose guy??

why are you here??

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: